The TYM TRACTOR! TYM T474 /TYM T494 /TYM T574 /TYM T654

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 13 июл 2024
  • The TYM TRACTOR! Overview of the TYM compact tractor lineup. The TYM T474 /TYM T494 /TYM T574/TYM T654 are all in this video. The TYM brand touches a lot of other tractor manufacturers and they have their own line up Check out the TYM tractor line up at Southern Tractor in Elba Al.
    www.southernyanmar.com
    334-897-6536
    You can SUBSCRIBE for FREE! Just hit the red button and the bell icon to be notified when we release new videos! It is 100% FREE :)
    When you buy through our Amazon affiliate link, you pay the regular price, but we earn a small commission to help sustain our channel.
    AMAZON STOREFRONT: amzn.to/2Ve3F1Y
    PAYPAL: Hamiltonvillefarm@gmail.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Products we use on the farm:
    SawHaul
    www.sawhaul.com
    Get 5% off with PROMO CODE: HANK
    RhinoHide Canopy
    www.rhinohidecanopies.com
    Tell them Hamiltonville Farm sent you!
    SureCan
    www.surecanusa.com
    Tell them Hamiltonville Farm sent you!
    TITAN ATTACHMENTS:
    www.jdoqocy.com/click-9172484-...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Find us on INSTAGRAM: @Hamiltonvillefarm
    FACEBOOK: Hamiltonville Farm
    TWITTER: @Hamiltonvllfarm
    CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS CHANNELS:
    Tony's Tractor Adventure:
    / @tonystractoradventure
    OHIO HILLTOPS HOBBY FARM:
    / beefmammoth
    MALLARD 5 FARMHOUSE:
    / @mallard5plus1farmhouse
    #Hamiltonvillefarm #howboutcha
  • Авто/МотоАвто/Мото

Комментарии • 173

• @HamiltonvilleFarm
    @HamiltonvilleFarm  4 года назад +4

See all my tractor brand walk arounds here: ruclips.net/p/PLLvtX6M7iiPDKeJMkDBIYTCA-B7PtWhQi

• @rodgerneeb301
      @rodgerneeb301 11 месяцев назад

Great news, my T474C was delivered yesterday, and in the years since this video, they have added the telescoping lower arms, as well as telescoping anti sway links I love everything about it. But I do need to figure out how to adjust the seat, my butt is amazingly sore after a whole day playing in my new toy, still learning and practicing, scared myself a couple times, so far the only thing I've noticed that I am disappointed about, is that all the lights are halogen, it wouldn't have even occurred to me, except I also checked out the Rural King RK37 and they had switched over, and I had to request loaded tires, instead of being included. But it was totally worth it for more horse power, and the Kukje engine.

• @nosajb15af
    @nosajb15af Год назад +2

I figured I would post some input from someone who is not TYM sponsored. This is MY 48.9 hour review on a T494 Cab HST.
    I bought this tractor in July of 2022 and was delivered 8/4/22 to the Akron, Ohio area. I have owned many tractors in the past, so this review does have some real-world experience with a wide variety of tractor makes and sizes. I chose the T494 due to its size, weight, HP, and lifting ability. Needless to say, I was excited for delivery. I also purchase several implements including a grapple.
    Upon initial inspection before first run, here are the items that irked me:
    1. Had a 2019 build date
    2. Paint was severely faded on roof and hood
    3. 3rd function line was zip tied and valve was in a terrible accessibility location
    4. Tire rims did not match, completely different offsets in front
    Not the end of the world, but paying over $30,000 for a tractor, I expected better.
    Now time to try it out, upon first run here were the problems that came up in under 10 hours of use.
    1. Hydraulic didn’t work correctly
    2. Loader joystick came off
    3. A/C didn’t work above 85 deg F
    4. Stereo speakers were distorted and crackly
    5. The L,M,H HST selector was very difficult to get into a range
    6. 3-point lever was sticking and difficult to make small movements
    On 8/6/22 started the emails and calls to the dealership I bought this from. Very quickly, sales passed the buck to the service manager. After 25+ emails and 10+ calls over nearly 2 months, problems got worse and more came up. The local Ohio and Tennessee rep is more interested in looking into the issues internally than making this right for the customer. Parts are backordered. I am now renting equipment because a tractor I bought doesn’t work and TYM is playing the blame game. Some issues I fixed myself, others I fear TYM will screw me. Below is a list of all issues to date. If it was corrected, I noted it.
    1. Paint fade
    Buffed and polished and added many layers of wax
    2. Non-OEM 3rd function accessibility
    No fix
    3. Rims different causing hill instability
    No fix
    4. Joystick fell off
    Disassembled/Fixed
    5. Hydraulics not working right
    Troubleshot with dealer, bad direction control valve. Leaking fluid and is introducing air into the system. Grapple can’t pick up anything, loader can’t back drag (bucket folds flat), loader bounces when driving.
    6. A/C wont blow cold above 85 deg F.
    Added R134, fixed for a week. Problem returned.
    7. Stereo speakers blown
    Replaced with Alpine speakers from Crutchfield
    8. L,M,H hard to get into range
    Just something to get used to
    9. 3-Point sticks
    Disassembled, cleaned rust off, greased. Much better now.
    10. Cab dome light inop.
    No Fix
    11. Coolant being consumed
    No fix, been adding to coolant bottle. Keeps being consumed.
    12. Float lock on joystick stropped working.
    This was discovered when unhooking loaded for 50hr. The base for the joystick is plastic with impregnated metal, can’t see the cause. No fix
    13. PTO shaft hits draw bar.
    Temp fix, I removed the draw bar. The PTO hits when you lower an implement. I blow up 2 shafts before I discovered the cause. Very bad design.
    14. Radiator screen impossible to get to.
    This has 2 screens, the rear one is a decent design and easy to clean. The front, well you need to remove the air intake, AC lines, and other hoses to access. So, first line of defense for leaves/debris you cannot clean. No fix.
    Overall, this tractor has a good initial design. Fit and finish are terrible, and quality department needs work. I’m not sure if this was designed in Korea or the USA, but their R&D engineer needs to actually use one of these tractors. It had good power and drivetrain seems strong. This machine has the potential to be very good with some redesign and fit and finish changes.
    Before anyone challenged me, this is just MY experience and option. I like to hope not all TYM experiences are like this. I just feels like I got a parts car, that sacrificial tractor that other tractors robbed from for years, then someone decided to sell it. According to the dealer, TYM built/assembled this. I guess dealers do this normally?
    Right now, this machine is just sitting because it pretty much useless in its current state. Hoping TYM makes this right.

• @johnjaymesgreatadventures4503
      @johnjaymesgreatadventures4503 Месяц назад

That's a lot of trouble for just 48.9 hrs. It sounds like you may have gotten a pre covid tractor when all the factories were shut down due to social distancing. I had a work truck I was told was sitting in a lot somewhere in 2020 when covid actually hit. I didn't receive the truck until 2022, and the manufacturer sticker said 2022. The funny thing was I was told back in 2020 that it was waiting for a computer chip. As far as I know, it was the same F250 truck from 2 years prior to receiving it, and it looked as it had been a bit weathered and ran pretty rough, maybe due to old gas. Sorry about your luck.... I'm considering the cab T474 or 494. I hope TYM reaches out to you and makes things right, or I may consider going with the Kioti. Best wishes to you!

• @kevindearmon1309
    @kevindearmon1309 4 года назад +2

Good video I don't think I ever heard of a TYM tractor learn something new every day keep up the good work and thank u for doing what you do

• @HamiltonvilleFarm
      @HamiltonvilleFarm  4 года назад +1

Thanks Kevin. They are really nice. I was impressed with them 👍

• @stevegreene4880
    @stevegreene4880 4 года назад +12

Hank, my dealer said the two front wheel studs are so you can hang the wheel on them when mounting. I asked why not use studs on all the wheel mount holes and they said it's easier to hit two studs rather than all 6.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm
      @HamiltonvilleFarm  4 года назад

Yeah that makes total sense. Pretty smart too. Thanks for making the comment Steve I appreciate it 👍

• @drdraws9597
      @drdraws9597 4 года назад +4

Bolts are cheaper! And easier for them not to pay somebody to put studs in. LOL!

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

@@drdraws9597 😂

• @MoneypitHomestead
    @MoneypitHomestead 2 года назад +1

Another great video that I somehow missed but very much enjoyed watching! The studs coming out for the wheels are for the rim to rest on as you install the rest of the lug studs. It is the same way on the rear of my Kubota L3800. Thanks for sharing this video!

• @sbhjackson5931
    @sbhjackson5931 Год назад +1

Good information, I love my TYM 474 but the 1 thing I wish is that it had the fuel tank set up lower like the TYM 494. Just something to consider for older guys like myself: At 60 years of age, it's not much fun holding a 6-gallon jug of diesel up that high. I usually have to stand on my bush hog to fill the tank. Thanks for your videos.

• @timharmon3441
    @timharmon3441 4 года назад

thank you for your review, look forward to the next one.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Thanks for watching. I appreciate you taking the time to post a comment! Hope you have a good day. 👍

• @ladwiss
    @ladwiss 4 года назад +2

Tong Yang Moolson ( TYM ) tractors made in Seoul, South Korea. That was information I did not know and had to look up after I ran into these tractors at my Kioti dealer last week. I was really impressed at first sight also. Nice video too by the way. Liked it a lot. Nice to see all these great looking tractors

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Right on. They are nice tractors 👍 thanks for the comment.

• @Jjason601
    @Jjason601 4 года назад +3

They are nice, I see them everywhere in Texas but I don’t know how good they are.👍🏻

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Yeah they seemed really nice. They are popular in Alabama too. Thanks for the comment👍

• @LouisianaTractorworks
    @LouisianaTractorworks 4 года назад +1

My Massey dealer is also a TYM dealer. I look at a few of them. They have a lot for the prices on them. They also look well built and a good layout on the controls. Thanks another good review. Have a good week!!

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Thanks John. I appreciate you watching and making the comment. Hope you have a good day 👍

• @HeavensGatesCherryFarm
    @HeavensGatesCherryFarm 4 года назад +1

Hello Hank, that's a good looking tractor all of them, great video!!!🍒🍒🍒

• @SouthernFoodJunkie
    @SouthernFoodJunkie 4 года назад +2

Looks solid Hank. Wish I had one close. I read that Cabela's Tractors are TYM. If I'm not mistaken, the Rural King is also a TYM.
    Look really well made. I really like the gas tank area, the third function, and rear remote. Great features.

• @HeritageFarmsTexas
    @HeritageFarmsTexas 3 года назад

Great video. I’m just now learning about this brand. Looks like a nice budget friendly tractor.

• @RockingCHomestead
    @RockingCHomestead 4 года назад +1

I would say that the lugs facing out is for ease of putting on a tire. You have a couple of studs to hang the tire on while putting the other lugs in. That is my best guess! Great video! Never heard of those tractors, but they look nice.

• @afogie69
    @afogie69 4 года назад +2

I bought the hydro-shift 494 cab model, with backhoe, and have put 28 hours on it. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. Lots of power and handles incredibly well. Being in the NW I have some very soft soil in places and it hasn't got stuck once. Cannot count the times I had to pull my old IH out.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

That's great to hear. I like to hear when actual owners talk about the tractor. It helps everyone in their decision making. Thanks for the comment 👍

• @afogie69
      @afogie69 2 года назад

@Mike Mancini R4's are much better in soft soil than AG's

• @houndsmanone4563
    @houndsmanone4563 4 года назад +1

Nice TYM tractors. On that very last cab tractor, note that both lift arms have adjusters and that's a nice feature that folks may not realize. Usually there's only one on the right-hand side. TYM 574 has one for each lift arm. Really nice. Just a side not so don't get ticked at me...but if you encounter a tractor with raised arms, do not walk under the bucket nor stray too close to where the bucket would impact if it were to fall. You weren't under it, just in the impact area of the FEL arm. You're pretty dang good at this tractor thing, Hank. I think you might end up opening your own tractor shop (smile). Yes, I'd buy one from ya (smile). Enjoyed a full watch and have a fine week my friend. Okay, I'm down for the night so see you at the next video 👍.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Thanks Don. Yeah, I should've paid a little more attention to that bucket. I appreciate you looking out for me 👍 that's interesting about the lift arms...I didn't notice that. Have a good night!

• @richardwirth1558
    @richardwirth1558 Год назад +1

My TYM 234 HST has 750 hours on it. I've had the front loader arms crack off twice. I added steel and bracing to the tractor and so far, so good. The backhoe separated from the tractor the first hour of use, and then I welded up a new bracket to attack it to the rear center pin. Now it stays on. During use, 3 of the bearing posts of the backhoe failed and I welded them back on with additional metal, which has worked well so far. The rear upper attachment of the backhoe to the transmission then broke into little pieces, I had to weld up a beefer bracket. At 700 hours, the main frame cracked and the tractor about folded in half, and cracked the plastic seat surround (the body as in were that in most tractors is steel) was destroyed. Total parts are $2500 to restore it to service. I did all the work. took me about 50 yours total to disassemble and reassemble the unit. I am done with TYM products. This machine could have killed me more than a few times, I feel lucky. I am going to unload this thing as soon as I can find a buyer.

• @freeminded7
      @freeminded7 Месяц назад +1

No way you aren’t trying to do things a 25hp tractor isn’t supposed to do.

• @timharmon3441
    @timharmon3441 4 года назад +4

the two outward facing lugs are so you can mount the wheel easier, that's my opinion

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Yes sir, you would be correct! Thanks for the comment. Hope you have a good day!

• @green-zone36
    @green-zone36 4 года назад +1

With regards to the position of the fuel tank, if you ever have to dump a fuel jug into the tractor you will like the lower fill point. Some of us use fuel jugs.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

I agree. Lower is better. Especially as I get older. Lol

• @richardglandus1576
    @richardglandus1576 2 года назад

Très belle collection de tracteur
    Ils doivent être très agréable à conduire.
    J'aimerais bien en essayer un

• @wwflguy
    @wwflguy 2 года назад

Just a side note in case you didn’t know TYM makes the RK tractors so likely why the rear lift control looks familiar

• @richardbritton5280
    @richardbritton5280 Год назад

N ice demo ty 😊 🙏

• @teamstucker624
    @teamstucker624 4 года назад +1

Great video 👍 TYM make a nice tractor only down side is the 35Hp/RK35 is a bit large for a 1/2 truck tow rating those tractors are a bit heavy but man they are nice looking work tractors and the lift capacity is way above my 2 tractors. Thanks for sharing.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Yeah there's a lot to consider when getting a tractor to include what truck and trailer you have to carry it with if need be.

• @mikepici5553
    @mikepici5553 Год назад

Hey hank great video, i just looked at tym t464 yesterday and a mahindra 5155, both tractors where shuttle shift, im leaning towards the mahindra, but if i can find a better deal on the tym ill go that way. Have a great day

• @StanleyOrchard
    @StanleyOrchard 4 года назад +1

Man Hank you had me sold at rock in the tire! Seriously man I love what you do, you are killing it! Keep up the amazing work you are going to go far!

• @terrymangum3914
    @terrymangum3914 4 года назад +1

Hank, another great overview of different brands of tractors. I have never heard of the TYM tractors. You must live in or close to tractor country with all the different brands you have reviewed.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

We have tons and tons of peanut fields, cotton fields, soy beans. Very rural area around here. Your lights are coming along nicely 👍

• @terrymangum3914
      @terrymangum3914 4 года назад

@@HamiltonvilleFarm Thanks Hank.

• @haroldjohnsond1124
      @haroldjohnsond1124 4 года назад +1

Tym is Mahindra from my understanding

• @TheNeuAdventure
    @TheNeuAdventure 4 года назад +1

Wish we had the adjustment lever for the 3 point hitch in the back! That one with the air conditioning in the cab would be nice.... we don’t want to get too soft though...

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Well, as much hard work as y'all do on your petting farm you need all those nicities 😁👍

• @TheNeuAdventure
      @TheNeuAdventure 4 года назад

🤣 lol!!

• @hasan7865
    @hasan7865 4 года назад +3

You're a good man Hank. Keep up the great work and Thanks for making my decision a little more difficult since I was going to place an order for the T474 HST ROPs tomorrow and now I saw the T494 am I'm like OMG..... WHYYYY MUST YOU!!!!! ;-)

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Right on. Those are nice tractors. You're getting a good one either way😁👍

• @IbexStellata
      @IbexStellata 3 года назад +1

@truthseeker47 which did you end up going with?

• @hasan7865
      @hasan7865 3 года назад

@@IbexStellata I ended up going with the TYM 574 Hydro. It has a Turbo 55 HP Cummins designed engine and plenty for a mid sized homestead. Oh, and I got the CAB and it's worth every penny. Let me know if you have any questions.

• @IbexStellata
      @IbexStellata 3 года назад +2

@@hasan7865 thanks. I am about to pull the trigger on a 474, but the 494 keeps tempting me... the extra lifting capacity and machine weight are enticing. I will most likely listen to my voice of reason (474 will do 98% of what I will ever need) and stick to that plan.

• @hasan7865
      @hasan7865 3 года назад

@@IbexStellata For what it is and the miniscule price difference, the 494 is the way to go. You will outgrow the 474 in one week. Trust me on this and Thank me later 🤠

• @starconqueror
    @starconqueror 3 года назад +1

I have a T503 and have to say I've liked it up to recently. Actually I still do, it's the customer service parts I'm hating. I've heard the horror stories but now I'm living them. My dealer closed a couple years after I purchased mine. Recently the ignition switch started acting up. It doesn't return to run properly leaving me without any accessories, (gauges, radio, air etc.). You can play with it and usually get it to come in but it's getting harder and harder, last time I started it after putting in a new battery it was near impossible to get engaged. I've got a list of four dealers within 250 miles of me none of whom even seem to care about selling a switch or helping a new customer. I have been left with the last one who told me they didn't have one, there's none in the parts warehouse, they will have to have shipped from South Korea, looking at maybe two months. No way of verifying so I could wait two months to maybe find out everything go lost in the mail. I don't know, the tractors are nice and you can save a lot of money but if you really rely on your tractor I don't know that any foreign made tractor especially a TYM is worth the money if their not going to back them and their customers up.

• @frankcopus686
    @frankcopus686 5 месяцев назад

What’s your opinion on the rear ends are the axles big enough and what material is it made out of aluminum or cast-iron

• @BradMyers
    @BradMyers 4 года назад +1

It is nice seeing all the reviews. In my immediate area we have John Deere, Kubota, New Holland, and Mihandra. Recently they opened up an LS dealer, but it wasn't around when I was looking. So I'm still holding out hope for the Kubota review. I have faith that you will eventually get to the L3560HSTC, which is my favorite one.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

We did the Kubota walk around a couple weeks ago👍it covered a lot of models with a very broad brush ruclips.net/video/2tF8HFvLnMA/видео.html

• @BradMyers
      @BradMyers 4 года назад +1

@@HamiltonvilleFarm I hate getting old. I remember watching and commenting on that video. Oh well, if that is the worst thing i forget, I'm doing good. Now if I just knew where I put my car keys..................

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

@@BradMyers lol. I hear ya. I'm the same way!

• @svt89
    @svt89 3 года назад

The two buttons are 3rd functions great vid

• @waltonmccarthy9881
    @waltonmccarthy9881 4 года назад +1

At least two are studs so you can put the tire on and hang on the studs. Makes it easier to change a tire

• @deanbarr5740
    @deanbarr5740 4 года назад +1

Thanks Hank for sharing these tractor videos with us . Nice tractors. They look very similar to the Rural King tractors. I liked the option of raising and lowering the lift arms from outside the tractor. That's pretty doggone sweet.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Yeah Dean I think so too. Thanks for the comment and thanks for watching 👍

• @stoneycarter5546
    @stoneycarter5546 4 года назад

Great Video's !!

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Thanks! We appreciate you watching and taking the time to comment 👍

• @stoneycarter5546
      @stoneycarter5546 4 года назад

@@HamiltonvilleFarm I watch all your Videos

• @scottyb4606
    @scottyb4606 Год назад

Nice video of all the models I was interested in. A couple of my observations. The fuel fill on the 474 would get real old real fast if filling with 5 gal cans. Especially for older guys or with any kind of attachment on the back. So - that is a potential deal breaker. You didn't mention how much easier the re-fueling would be on the T497 with the saddle tank. I like that window down low in the rear. Rear visibility is a big concern for all of us gannon or landscape rake operators. GLWTC

• @ajnavy41
    @ajnavy41 4 года назад +1

I could not find anywhere where there is non tym part numbers for the filter for a TYM T474 hst mostly because it has the kukje 4 cylinder engine and not yanmar so I did a lot of searching and here are the parts for maintenance. Hydraulic filter: (wix 51586). Oil filter: (wix 51334). Air filter: (stp sa9269). Fuel filter (manual says it’s a rinse. Haven’t gotten a part number for this yet). Hope this helps!

• @HomesteadJay
    @HomesteadJay 4 года назад +1

Thats a nice rig! You do these reviews very well! That joystick is different but im sure its similar to the excavator set ups! You said before TYM is related to Mahindra right?

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Preciate that buddy. And thanks for stopping in tonight👍

• @HomesteadJay
      @HomesteadJay 4 года назад

@@HamiltonvilleFarm No problem at all! Always a good time!

• @billytompkins1236
    @billytompkins1236 4 года назад +1

Makes mounting tire easy with 2 studs

• @wpwp3648
    @wpwp3648 10 месяцев назад

My guess the 2 would be the whole entire run. Then the others to tighten it down.

• @311hitwall
    @311hitwall 4 года назад

Hey Hank do you remember where the 3 point lever is on the T494? Someone mentioned that the lever is really low down - like on the floor.

• @311hitwall
    @311hitwall 4 года назад

I guess that 574 is a little too big to use around the house but i like those big tires - especially on the front.

• @charlesgrant6985
    @charlesgrant6985 4 года назад +1

It is easier to hang the tire on the two studs and then you can start your bolts

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

The more I thought about it after I made the video, it hit me, that's what it's for. Thanks for confirming that. I appreciate the comment!

• @AJmx2702001
    @AJmx2702001 4 года назад +1

Out of all those TYM tractors there is only one model i would buy and thats the T654 since its a Deutz Agrofarm Tractor in Red paint lol and Deutz makes a great engine and they usually use a ZF or Gima sourced Trans powertrain which is used in many large brands

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Cool man! I actually thought about you today. I filmed at New Holland and they had the big Ag Tractors there some with tracks and stuff and I told my wife "you know that AJ that comments on our videos,I bet these are the kinds they have on their farm"

• @AJmx2702001
      @AJmx2702001 4 года назад

lol awesome man glad you got to see some of the Big Boys and you can see where some of the looks and ideas come from on compact utliity tractors lol and we do run a lot of the Red Case products which are made on the same lines as the Blue New Hollands lol

• @stevedyne2411
      @stevedyne2411 3 года назад

Yeah your right they make lots of tractors for Deutz tractor group.

• @markmccoy1304
    @markmccoy1304 4 года назад +1

Hank. Very nice looking Tractors. I would like to know the loader and 3 pt lift capacity. I am a firm believer in South Korean products. Just think they are well built. However they are going to have to have a lot more dealerships in the States. I couldn't tell you where one is. Thanks Mark.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Thanks Mark. They are good companies and TYM pretty much and their hands in everyone elses tractor. Lol

• @311hitwall
    @311hitwall 4 года назад

Are there any benefits/detriments having the lift cylinders external on the 3 pt like a Kioti vs most of the other tractors? There aren't any TYM dealers close to me and i wouldn't even consider the ones selling them a dealer.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

My assumption is the engineers who design the 3point hitch study to see the lift capacity versus the weight of the machine,the steel used, the angle of the arms,etc and then make the determination of where the cylinder goes. I would think each 3point design gets the most out of the tractor or you'll see revisions on newer models.

• @JohnAmes
    @JohnAmes 4 года назад +1

Hello my friend 👍👍👍

• @marksleeper3752
    @marksleeper3752 4 года назад

nice review

• @oldcroneysgarage9739
    @oldcroneysgarage9739 4 года назад +1

Still waiting on that live stream!

• @peterbrunetto8062
    @peterbrunetto8062 2 года назад

I think why they have the bolts on tire different is so when you take the tire off you can line it up easier!!
    I think that’s why

• @HamiltonvilleFarm
      @HamiltonvilleFarm  2 года назад

I think you’re right👍

• @peterbrunetto8062
      @peterbrunetto8062 2 года назад

@@HamiltonvilleFarm I am leaning toward a T474 w/ cab , backhoe block heater rear remotes quick attach loader set up , what do you think?

• @HamiltonvilleFarm
      @HamiltonvilleFarm  2 года назад

That’s a great tractor. Check out Tonys tractor adventure for some great videos on the 474!

• @311hitwall
    @311hitwall 4 года назад

I wish I would have asked about the width. They have the width listed on their site, but I was looking at a branson and it was actually wider than the site listed. If you are around any more of the TYMs how about measuring the width. The Branson tractors tend to be a little wider but shorter.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Roger. Tony's Tractor Adventure on RUclips is making some TYM videos now. He may have that info. 👍 Thanks for watching.

• @allenbasden250
    @allenbasden250 2 года назад

What the the price range of a new TYM T654

• @davidcaskey3665
    @davidcaskey3665 Год назад

Does anyone know if there are any TYM dealers near Canton Ohio?!!

• @daleatkins2575
    @daleatkins2575 4 года назад +2

rear machanical viewport. i made that up lol.

• @311hitwall
    @311hitwall 4 года назад

Do you know what the bucket size is on the 474 and the 494? Guessing the 494 is a 72 inch.

• @freddiebunch9561
    @freddiebunch9561 Год назад

If you were buying which would you go with Branson or TYM?
    Thanks

• @HamiltonvilleFarm
      @HamiltonvilleFarm  Год назад

They’re the same company now. I loved the Branson and i love MY TYM. Both are strong tractors.

• @pennylessplantation
    @pennylessplantation 4 года назад +1

Nice video, for some reason the RK versions look nicer, those TYM’s look gimmicky for some reason but maybe good performers regardless. The two protruding studs are to hang your rim lined up so the holes line up. Which ones are DPF free if any?

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Thanks! I did think the big T654 was really comfortable. The bolts protruding makes sense. 👍

• @pennylessplantation
      @pennylessplantation 4 года назад +1

Hamiltonville Farm it may be a beast, the logo just looks odd.

• @crbourret
      @crbourret 4 года назад

I think Mahindra is the only one without DPF now

• @groundupexcavation
      @groundupexcavation 4 года назад +1

Charles Bourret certain Massey Ferguson tractors, maybe all, have egr only and no dpf or def

• @charlesgrant6985
    @charlesgrant6985 4 года назад +3

That is known as an escape hatch

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Interesting. Thanks. And thanks for stopping by Charles. I appreciate you taking time to watch and make the comment.

• @RAL5210
    @RAL5210 3 года назад

After watching your videos I was sold on the T264, so I bought it. Used my backhoe for the first time today. When I put the tractor back in the barn I tried to put the backhoe in the retracted position so that I could install the lock pins, but the controls are dead. I’m at a loss.....any ideas to help me?

• @HamiltonvilleFarm
      @HamiltonvilleFarm  3 года назад

Check to make sure the quick connects are indeed connected. Sometimes they look like they are , but they aren’t. And they won’t leak so physically grab the connections and make sure they are connected properly

• @RAL5210
      @RAL5210 3 года назад

Thanks for getting back to me so soon. I checked both quick connects for the backhoe, even disconnected and reconnected, that didn’t correct the problem. If I move the controls slightly the boom and the stabilizers move down very slowly. The bucket is almost to the ground.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

I’d go to Tony’s Tractor adventure RUclips page and ask him. He’s the TYM expert. Good luck!

• @RAL5210
      @RAL5210 3 года назад +1

@@HamiltonvilleFarm thank you, I’ll try that

• @RAL5210
      @RAL5210 3 года назад

Tony got right back to me with the fix to my problem. Somehow I’d accidentally moved the hydronic flow (red lever below the seat) to the off position. To the left is on to right is off. Thank you for your help

• @highlanderc
    @highlanderc 3 года назад

Why did you end up with the Branson and not a TYM?

• @stevenhornsby7083
    @stevenhornsby7083 3 года назад

Hank, which do you like operating better, the Mahindra 4540 or the TYM 474?

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

I never operated the T474.

• @stevenhornsby7083
      @stevenhornsby7083 3 года назад

@@HamiltonvilleFarm, I'm learning a lot from your videos but now need to include the Branson in my purview.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Thanks. We appreciate that👍

• @kevin86674
    @kevin86674 4 года назад +1

Never heard of the TYM tractor. They are nice looking but what kinda engine do they have? I never want anything with the regin .

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

They have Yanmar engines in them. If you ever watch a guy on YT called "wranglestar" I think he drives one.

• @andrewcompton2124
      @andrewcompton2124 4 года назад +1

Wranglerstar actually drives a Yanmar. TYM builds tractors for about 14 or so different tractor brands. They have been around a while.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

@@andrewcompton2124 ah! You are correct. Thanks for the correction 👍

• @Bill-NBfarming
      @Bill-NBfarming 4 года назад

The 654/754 have Deutz 4 cyl non DEF tier 4 engines. I have a 754. With 300 hours on it. I’ve averaged 1.4 gallons of fuel per hour in pretty heavy use.

• @michaelridgeway2770
    @michaelridgeway2770 4 года назад

Well u are wrong about the 474, it have the same thing in the back like the 494 do

• @michaeldoherty2289
    @michaeldoherty2289 3 года назад

My custom hay guy has a TYM tractor (Spokane WA). This year he has had nothing but problems with it. Check engine light comes on and the tractor stalls. This happens all the time. Getting ready to start third hay cutting this week and the tractor won't start or run at all. Local dealer was unable to fix it. No help available at all. Today he is taking it to a Yanmar dealer (the engine is a Yanmar) to see if they can help get him back in the field and working. Oh, did I mention it only has 200 hours on it? Simply unacceptable. I would avoid TYM at all cost unless you like downtime and poor (read NO) service.

• @311hitwall
    @311hitwall 4 года назад

I wonder what their strategy is with the engines. Maybe they are migrating tractors to the Kukje engines but I don't understand the emphasis on the tractors with the Kukje engines being called value tractors. If the Kukje is such a good engine why make them appear to be less than a premium engine - less premium than the Yanmar?

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Good question. I'm sure the white collar "thinkers" that run that side of the business thought it was the better option 🤷🏻‍♂️ thanks for the comment 👍

• @Dave-fo1cb
    @Dave-fo1cb 3 года назад

Rural King Tractors

• @brucenorton6911
    @brucenorton6911 3 года назад

My T264 broke within hours of having it. (The head of a curl cylinder snapped off-never heard of that happening). While TYM dealership says warranty will cover it, there are no spare parts in the U.S. It's been almost 5 weeks that I haven't been able to use my tractor, and still no word on whether the part has even shipped from Korea. There are numerous excess inventory pieces at the Ocala dealership that could be used to fix my tractor, but they will wait on the shipment instead. What good is a warranty if they refuse to install parts that are available, and obtaining spare parts is not possible?
    Also, Ocala Tractor tried selling me an extended warranty with terms that the service department says they wouldn't honor. It was a great tractor for the 3 hours that it worked. Anyone want a tractor?

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Sorry to hear that

• @brucenorton6911
      @brucenorton6911 3 года назад

Update: Within minutes of posting this message, I was contacted by the Dealer, who is now taking care of me. I am grateful.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Good deal

• @jackiemontgomery113
    @jackiemontgomery113 4 года назад +1

Same as a Mahindra

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

Some similarities for sure! Thanks for the comment 👍

• @arnejahr3531
    @arnejahr3531 3 года назад

Wat r the hp on on this tractors

• @billytompkins1236

All tractors under 65 hp are made. By tym

• @pohbor5788
      @pohbor5788 4 года назад +1

All tractors?? Like all tractors made today are made by TYM?? All I can say is..........NO.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

You would be technically correct, but TYM sure has its hands in a lot of them 😁. Thanks for stopping by 👍

• @billytompkins1236

Over 90% of parts for tractors under 65 hp are made By tum they just don't assemble them do tor homework on it

• @HamiltonvilleFarm

@@billytompkins1236 I knew what you meant! They are everywhere, thats for sure. Have a good evening!