Fuji X-T2 vs. Fuji X-T1

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 19 июл 2024
  • Here is a comparison video of the Fuji XT1 vs Fuji XT2. We'll cover what's different, what's the same, different photo specs, different video specs, differences in the body, and why the X-T2 is a major play into the professional photography market.
    Watch the full Fuji X-T2 Review: • Fuji X-T2 Review - AMA...
    Watch the full Fuji X-T1 Review: • Fuji XT1 Review - Bett...
    Watch the Fuji X-T2 60FPS Test Video: • Fuji X-T2 Hands On Tes...
    Purchase your own Fuji XT2 from Amazon: amzn.to/2f0wM52
    Get the XT2 Vertical Power Booster: amzn.to/2eKYf6Y
    Purchase a Fuji XT1 from Amazon: amzn.to/2enG2y6
    Get the latest videos in your inbox: www.videoschoolonline.com/vsotech
    Enroll in a full online course (over 85% off for VSO Tech viewers):
    Photography Masterclass: www.videoschoolonline.com/vsot...
    Cinematography Masterclass: www.videoschoolonline.com/vsot...
    Wedding Photography: www.videoschoolonline.com/vsot...
    Food Photography: www.videoschoolonline.com/vsot...
    Photo Editing in Lightroom: www.videoschoolonline.com/vsot...
    Please subscribe to the channel and leave a comment below!
    Video School Online: www.videoschoolonline.com
    Courses: videoschoolonline.com/course-l...
    Facebook: / videoschoolonline
  • НаукаНаука

Комментарии • 63

• @318lotis
    @318lotis 4 года назад +25

I assisted my girlfriend do a wedding shoot last weekend. She used a big fat canon late model tank fully auto everything. I used xt1 with old Summilux legacy lens, I shot full manual everything. I didn't mean to upset her and I was not trying to compete with her, but the shots that came out of xt1 with summy lens blew her shots away. And I hope she does not read this post.

• @seanmercer2057
      @seanmercer2057 3 года назад

HA brilliant.

• @Stan_the_Belgian
      @Stan_the_Belgian 2 месяца назад

If you would have used the top canon you might have made even better pictures....

• @akanbilincoln3891
    @akanbilincoln3891 4 года назад +15

I just want to tell you that I mostly prefer xt1 in terms of color rendering, and the only major improvement over xt1 is auto focus, and in firmware update, xt1 has really gotten a lot of improvement.

• @2112jonr
      @2112jonr 2 года назад +1

And the higher and much lower shutter speeds. And dual slots. And vertical screen articulation.

• @lgmphotography
    @lgmphotography 7 лет назад +48

I used the XT1 professionaly for over 2 years shooting wedding, portraits and commercial. The difference are not that huge but the price is

• @ChristopheZ
      @ChristopheZ 7 лет назад +4

same here Lukas...but the reason that I am getting the X-T2 is for the video ( I decided to get into videography as well)
      Been photographing weddings for 3 years with X-Series

• @yashwinning
      @yashwinning 7 лет назад +1

What are you talking about? The price of the X-T2 is only two to three hundreds more than the X-T1 at launch and it's offering *considerably* more than the X-T2

• @lgmphotography
      @lgmphotography 7 лет назад +2

You can find a new XT1 for 800 this days, that's half the price of the XT2.

• @dropyvisuals4355
      @dropyvisuals4355 7 лет назад +1

that being said, should i buy the xt1 now because of the price? im not into video. I know the image quality of the xt1 but the single card slot is just pushing me away specially in event photography. For backUp.

• @JarredSutherland
      @JarredSutherland 7 лет назад +1

This is three months old but if you didn't decide .. just get the X-T1 for now. You can always sell and buy the X-T2 or keep the 1 as a backup!

• @robari2410
    @robari2410 4 года назад +32

You guys lost credibility with me when you said the Xt2 is for professionals and the Xt1 for amateurs... really? But when the Xt1 came out it was for professionals too?? really dudes?

• @2112jonr

Totally agree. Both cameras are equally suited to pro usage. I turned off at that point.

• @skywalkvisualstv8872
    @skywalkvisualstv8872 6 лет назад +12

I don’t really see a difference in the XT2 beside the price.. and professional photographers still use the XT1 for events wedding portraits as well... so that whole amateur thing with the XT1 I disagree but other then that they are both great cameras

• @2112jonr

And the higher and much lower shutter speeds. And dual slots. And vertical screen articulation.

• @JeremyGalloway
    @JeremyGalloway 6 лет назад +1

Thanks a bunch guys! awesome video!

• @Mphonik2013
    @Mphonik2013 7 лет назад +7

I have both the XT-1 and XT-2 with grips. Both are fantastic cameras and built like tanks. The grip is a huge plus on the XT-2 as it adds a lot of extra features. I don't use the video features too often on any of my mirrorless or DSLR's but that is just me being old school. For cine just sell the house and get a RED.

• @yashwinning
      @yashwinning 7 лет назад +5

Getting a RED instead of a DSLR for video would be like napalming the viet cong to heat your coffee. It's doable, but way too overkill.

• @tanobonfanti7279
    @tanobonfanti7279 7 лет назад +10

Nice video but the xt-1 records 1080 in 6o fps as well. i really like the experience of shooting with the xt1 , i think i´ll wait for the upgrade cheers !

• @dimitrisadamopoulos
    @dimitrisadamopoulos 6 лет назад +35

Really?!! Xt2 for pros and XT1 for amateuers? Come on guys!

• @hayato61587
      @hayato61587 6 лет назад +25

DimitrisA exactly. So a year ago fuji was selling xt1 for the pros and now the t2 came out, its now for amateurs?? Oh it downgraded like that because the new one is out.. i dont get the logic there 🤔🤔

• @lim2001burger
    @lim2001burger 7 лет назад +3

Great video :) look forward to video comparing the XT1 and XT2 for sports/ fast moving subjects if it's on the cards.

• @Stan_the_Belgian
    @Stan_the_Belgian 2 месяца назад

Tbh, the joystick, dual sd and vertical flipping screen are HUGE upgrades to me, even if there is some magic sensor in the x1

• @tristoncooper8486
    @tristoncooper8486 7 лет назад +1

Great video!

•  7 лет назад

Great video, guys. Congratulations for this production. Bye

• @ayjee8
    @ayjee8 3 года назад

Currently debating between the X-T1 vs X-T2. I keep getting swayed towards the T2 because of the higher quality images and improved ability to capture details although I’m not planning to shoot much video, just angular street/abstract/architecture details. Any thoughts or opinions are massively appreciated!

• @PilsnerLager
    @PilsnerLager 7 лет назад +4

Fuji's Claim to Fame was lighter than DSLR. In part, that's why Nikon and Canon users are jumping ship, right? At least that's the chatter. Albeit still lighter than their DSLR counterparts, Fuji keeps inching up the weight and size, to compete with mirrored cameras. Where are we going now?

• @thegrayyernaut
    @thegrayyernaut 4 года назад +2

The XT1 does shoot 1080p 60fps.

• @318lotis
    @318lotis 4 года назад +2

16 pixies are on target with film.

• @lamnguyen1903
    @lamnguyen1903 4 года назад +3

XT1 is definitely shoots 1080p 60fps

• @lindah760
    @lindah760 7 лет назад +1

Ben please compare the new GFX 50 To DSLR !! thank You

• @aucourant9998
    @aucourant9998 5 лет назад

The Xt2 has a better different flap thing that covers the input leads on the side,. The old one on the XT1 was inclined to bulge and loosen a bit over time. Also the focus assist button is no longer on the XT2. The XT2 is also heavier.

• @ianjasperperalta6354
    @ianjasperperalta6354 3 года назад +3

T2 Pros? T1 Ams? Really?!

• @sclogse1
    @sclogse1 2 года назад

16 megs to 24 megs. And with the latest firmware, the T-2 is stunning. And I got my T-2 mint from a Florida camera shop on ebay that sells nothing but serious gear for 650. The T-2 was low on it's sale items. Lots of cinema gear. I don't have the T-1, but do have an X-M1. Focus peaking is very hard to see on it. I'd like to see a comparison of peaking between the T-1 and T-2.

• @2112jonr

Honestly, you can blow even a 12MP image up to A0 and not see the pixels. Most people have precisely zero need for 16MP, let alone 24MP.

• @dehoyosrudolph8885
    @dehoyosrudolph8885 7 лет назад

There's 3 xt1's on Craigslist going for $650, in my neck of the woods.

• @jennifermedia6288
    @jennifermedia6288 7 лет назад

i LIKE YOUR SHIRT. CREATE EVERY DAY

• @biancacullemark9743
    @biancacullemark9743 7 лет назад +2

What about shooting toddlers? I'm having a very hard time taking picture of my 2 year old daughter. I have the Fuji XT-1. Is this the right camera for taking pictures of children or do you recommend another camera?

• @nicolaibendtsen
      @nicolaibendtsen 7 лет назад

hi bianca. how is the x-t1 for shooting toddlers running around ? is the cont. autofocus useful? do you recommend shooting it in full auto mode?(i am planning to purchase it for my sons mother that lives abroad)

• @williamcarnahan
      @williamcarnahan 7 лет назад +1

Ive never personally shot a 2 year old.. but I can imagine it is hard. The xt-1 and 2 have pretty fast auto focus - but I think it really comes down to just practice as a shooter. At the end of the day the camera is just a tool.. so if you can learn how to use it per your own shooting style you'll be able to get some solid images.
      I doubt thats helpful at all - but I would rec the fuji for any type of home shooting!! Just shoot shoot shoot.. practice will help out a lot once you learn all the settings for exposure and what not.

• @williamcarnahan
      @williamcarnahan 7 лет назад

xt1 and 2 have super fast Auto focus, I would shoot with that to catch a running around rugrat. The Full auto mode is great for exposure as well... I use that sometimes along with the exposure compensation dial to fine tune exposure.

• @2112jonr
      @2112jonr 2 года назад

It's not the gear, it's your technique. An expensive camera won't help. Better to learn some photographic technique, even a simple point and shoot will give great photos. You're going to have to invest time with both to learn how to use them, except the more expensive camera will have more features and make it harder to learn.
      Save your money and time, and enroll in a photography class, and save the cash for something else.

• @ryanthomas9306
    @ryanthomas9306 5 лет назад

Theres like semi used xt1s on Ebay for 385... I think I'm buying one

• @drunkbusdriver4182
    @drunkbusdriver4182 7 лет назад +9

what are you talking, pro and amateur photography becaue of one more card slot? yeah that s the big difference

• @jeffhampton7405
      @jeffhampton7405 6 лет назад +2

Mathew That extra card slot is what makes it a pro camera. SD cards corrupt and fail every once in a while. If you're shooting a wedding or an event and your card goes bad, that could end your career. At the very least it will damage your reputation and cost you thousands of dollars.

• @Eduardo-uf1xi
    @Eduardo-uf1xi 7 лет назад

Great comparison guys, question why does the video look like a matrix movie? :)

• @videoschoolonline-tech4023
      @videoschoolonline-tech4023  7 лет назад +4

brilliant questions. either:
      a. because this is the matrix.
      b. because we were lazy at correcting slog3 footage.
      c. we're shooting in a room with all brown walls making correcting footage wacky
      d. both b & c
      answer.... d. and we'll be better in future shoots!

• @Eduardo-uf1xi
      @Eduardo-uf1xi 7 лет назад +1

I'm going with 'a' :)

• @user-be4so3wz9c
    @user-be4so3wz9c 7 лет назад +4

Did this guy just really say xt1 is for immature stuff? bizarre

• @endylam0503
      @endylam0503 7 лет назад +2

He said amatuer

• @Darkslide99
      @Darkslide99 6 лет назад +1

Алексей Павлович totally thinking the Same thing! The XT1 is a pro camera so not sure why he's saying this except to push the XT2

• @rhodemolenaar7488
    @rhodemolenaar7488 2 года назад

why are your videos always greenish

• @sdeary1
    @sdeary1 6 лет назад +1

I have an xt1, it's an enthusiasts camera, not a pro cam, only 1 sd card slot which holds it back

• @rentedtux1883
    @rentedtux1883 6 лет назад +1

What up what up? Are you kidding? I stopped the video. You're a couple of White guys. Act like it.