Should you Buy Mizuno Titleist or TaylorMade Irons MP225, P790 or T200

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 28 июл 2024
  • Mark Crossfield answers viewers questions talking about Mizuno MP225 irons, Titleist T200 irons and the TaylorMade P790 IRONS. Which irons would be best for your golf game from Titleist, Mizuno and TaylorMade golf. This middle bracket of irons that is styles like a blade but offers some MOI increases over the classic blades. Mark will show you the differences and the similarities with these players and game improvement golf irons to help you make the best choice for your next testing and fitting session.
    SUBSCRIBE TODAY use this link ruclips.net/user/markcrossfiel...
    Music by LabelGREY
    Social Links
    Twitter / 4golfonline
    Instagram / crossfieldmark
    Facebook / askgolfguru
  • СпортСпорт

Комментарии • 321

• @lindsaynewell6319
    @lindsaynewell6319 2 года назад +16

Thanks for doing this one Mark. I’m one of those golfers (10.6 hcap) who might fit into GI or PD irons so comparisons at the border of those two categories are interesting to me, eg P790 vs Stealth, T200 vs T300, 225 vs 921, Apex vs DCB etc. including whether and how to build combo sets.

• @isleofdeath
    @isleofdeath 2 года назад +6

I got the 790s 2021 and they are gorgeous. I love the soft feeling at impact.

• @adamjohnston3762
    @adamjohnston3762 2 года назад +19

Spent 3 hours in a fitting today after researching these for 6 months. Went in for exactly these 3 clubs with the addition of the Apex 21´s.
    Results were very clear to me..P790´s were clicky, less consistent and overall more plasticky feel. The Titelist lovely and buttery but not as consistent left and right on dispersion.. The Apex and Mizuno were close but the Apex were 10 yards shorter and top line very heavy... The mizunos absoltely smashed this trial.... no comparison... currently 1200 pouds lighter

• @jeffyeah4256
      @jeffyeah4256 2 года назад

10 yards shorter for apex than mizuno?any reason why? did u have exact swing speed?

• @adamjohnston3762
      @adamjohnston3762 2 года назад

@@jeffyeah4256 yes. same speed,. tested them both for an hour on trackman. apex defo shorter and the mizunos had a better decent angle and stopping power.

• @TheBandit13
      @TheBandit13 2 года назад

Me too! $$$

• @aaronh.917
    @aaronh.917 2 года назад +6

Recently was fit into P790s. Love the look and feel. Can’t wait to play a round with them! Have only hit them in simulator bays so far

• @golfhawk18
      @golfhawk18 2 года назад +2

I have owned the 2021 T200s and the 2021 P790s. I have tried the MP225s. At the end of trying these 3 irons out, the 2021 P790s are still in the bag.

• @allahalibaba9063
    @allahalibaba9063 2 года назад

Thanks Mark for this review. Before the turn of the year I was looking for a new set of irons and had in mind the Mizuno JPX 921...Glad I waited for this year...Now the Mizuno 225 looks like the clubs for me and will be compatiable with the irons I am now gaming...The Wilson Staff FG V 6 and the Hogans PTx Pro irons..Both very good players irons, but I think I need a little more forgivness right now and a players improvement iron like the Mizuno 225 is what I am going to get fitted and tested for....Possible my last set of irons for some time...Three sets to play with is more then My Girl Friend would under stand....Same Caddie thou.....

• @davidreid2847
    @davidreid2847 2 года назад +4

Mizuno. All day on feel and looks. Beautiful clubs. Thanks Mark

• @nigelwhittaker5623
    @nigelwhittaker5623 2 года назад

In my recent club fitting I borrowed the choice down to the Titleist T200, TM P790s and the Srixon ZX5s. I found the T200s very clicky and that put me off the TM I had the odd ball that just flew 15/20yds further than the average. So went for the ZX5s as they felt the best and gave me the best results

• @chrissearle6168
    @chrissearle6168 2 года назад +3

I play mizuno jpx 800 Pro, wanted new toys tried all of these and a few more including jpx921 ping425, fitter was really honest and said stick with what you've got as I can't get better numbers

• @steveblacket6062
    @steveblacket6062 2 года назад +3

This is perfect for me, all 3 of these are on my list to try. Can you please do a video explaining swing weight and how it affects things?

• @Klews91
    @Klews91 2 года назад +22

I recently had a fitting and tried both the T200 and the P790, the Mizuno wasn't out at the time, loved the look of both and when hitting well couldn't split them, but on my miss strikes I found the performance drop off more severe with the T200, so went with the P790 for a bit more forgiveness! All three are gorgeous irons in my eyes though!

• @bgolf
      @bgolf 2 года назад +1

Same for me but different result, I had more consistency with the T200 (Mizuno wasn't out yet). I agree they are all fabulous clubs, go and test them out

• @robertcaron9485
      @robertcaron9485 2 года назад +1

That is what I was finding with my testing of the P790 vs the T200

• @spectre205
    @spectre205 2 года назад

This category of clubs has some great options. These three as the newer entries (at least the 2021 P790) make sense to compare, but if you're cross-shopping you'd definitely want to look at Cobra King Forged Tec and Ping i500's!

• @billsinclair313
    @billsinclair313 2 года назад

I went with the new Callaway Rogue ST Pro. Fitted and ordered today. Fit me the best, great feedback/feel on strikes and distance was Crazy for me. In my late 60’s, UST Mamiya Dart graphite shaft, 65 F3. Great set up for this ole hacker.

• @aidangriffiths5075
    @aidangriffiths5075 2 года назад +11

Have hit all them and the mizuno is just fantastic and beautiful. No competition for me

• @mattmoorhead4568
    @mattmoorhead4568 2 года назад

I recently got fitted for a new set of irons. I really wanted the Titleist, but they were loud and clicky like you mentioned. When I hit the Taylormade, I couldn't argue with the sound feel and results; for me, they were the right club. So P790 for me.

• @4wilkesy
    @4wilkesy 2 года назад

Great video as always Mark!
    Im in the market for a new set of irons, currently play 714 ap2. Would like to see similar video comparing couple of the more sensible “players distance irons” like P770 & apex pro 21 against something like t100 as these 2 irons seem to be a bit more of an in between club. Not in the same category as t100 or t200.
    Long time subscriber 😁

• @steverupert6988
    @steverupert6988 2 года назад +1

I was so excited to see this video. I'm about to buy a new set of irons and I'm currently looking at the Pro 225, P790, and Apex 21's. Would love to see you include the Callaway irons in your next test as those three sets will likely be the Top 3 selling sets in golf this year. Love the video!

• @somnumna2606
      @somnumna2606 2 года назад +1

I tested all of these and the Apex Pro and ended up with the Apex. They address the ball thinner from the top which did it for me. In saying that these are all very close and can’t go wrong with any of them in my opinion.

• @robbiles
    @robbiles 2 года назад +4

It would be between the 225 & P790 for me. They both look great in there own way so it would come down to the numbers.

• @mcappo5577
    @mcappo5577 2 года назад +2

I was actually between the T100s, P790 and the JPX921 Forged. P790 won on feel and looks for me. They were so close on everything else that even price wasn't a factor.

• @sievans79
    @sievans79 2 года назад

Nice test. I tried t100s, t200, p790 & p770 in my fit. Went 770 as didn't really see much difference between them & 790's. Wasn't a good enough ball striker for t100s & plastic badge/feel put me off t200. Played with P770's for a couple of months now and love them.

• @garystevenson1874
    @garystevenson1874 2 года назад

I am a big fan of the Mizuno irons. Most probably on looks I prefer them. Just very simple looking with not to much going on. Classy. Love the work Mark and Locky very interesting and good fun. Got to ask I watched one of your old school videos from back n the dizzay, with you and Rory at the Manor House.......what ever happened to "Lets get stuck in"

• @jbulick
    @jbulick 2 года назад

Great vid. I really like your comparison vids. Would love to see a similar vid for MP223, P770 and T100/100s. I was fitted into P770 by an indi fitter and T100 by a box store fitter. Neither had the 223 yet so I won't pull the trigger till I can try them out, maybe this weekend if the indi fitter has some time.

• @marke8006
    @marke8006 2 года назад

I recently had a fitting and settled for the P790 which will be the first Taylor Made clubs I’ve ever games.
    I didn’t try the Mizuno as they weren’t available but tried many others including the Titleist T200. Forget the plastic ‘Skoda’ back on the T200 it was the loudness of strike I didn’t like. Still I good performing club but too damn noisy for me to game.
    Good video, very informative & interesting to watch. 👍⛳️🏌️‍♂️

• @SolomonLi
    @SolomonLi 2 года назад +3

Love the way the Taylormade and the Mizuno look. I think if I were to blend I’d go for those two considering how similar they are…

• @br5448
      @br5448 2 года назад +1

I blended them and didn't like it, now looking to buy a full set.

• @kennethpetersen295
    @kennethpetersen295 2 года назад

I Have the P790 finally arriving on Feb. 2nd 22 I did not have good results from the T200 and that was the club I had high hopes for. The Mizzy 225 came out a few weeks after I got fit but again the P790 was a better test then the HMB 20 in my test/fitting. Currently gaming Mizuno MP 53(long time) and love them but these 790’s just killed them on stats - gained 20 yards with the 7 iron while still maintaining awesome launch and decent angles!

• @craig3775
    @craig3775 2 года назад

They are very nice and shiny and exactly what I would expect today. I have a set of irons you would like Mark. Ping S59 PW-7 iron Ping i10 6-4 iron. Total price paid £150, new grips fitted for another £50. All set for 2022 👍

• @smilingeyes72
    @smilingeyes72 2 года назад +1

Mark, always enjoy your review videos. I've been following Mizuno iron reviews, but I've yet to see a review comparing the MP 225s to the JPX921 forged. I think Mizuno may may be targeting the same players with these two, but would like to see a direct comparison.

• @Nick-wn5ng
    @Nick-wn5ng 2 года назад

Thanks for doing this comparison, in the market for me irons. Looking at these three specifically.

• @jasonwinslow3543
    @jasonwinslow3543 2 года назад

I tried all 3, plus the T300 and G425. Landed on the P790s. T200s were definitely a close 2nd!

• @wnfakind9197
    @wnfakind9197 2 года назад +1

The looks , sound and feel as I’ve heard from many reviews , the Mizuno Pro 225 is the winner . Just a timeless look as well.

• @pootle01
    @pootle01 2 года назад

Still making the best content, cant understand why your subscriber numbers are so far down compared to RS. Keep up the great work Mark

• @TheMghobbs2
    @TheMghobbs2 2 года назад

Recently got for for new irons. Hit the T200 and the P790, as well as several Mizuno irons. Ended up going with the Srixon ZX5. Best irons I’ve ever hit

• @steverupert6988
      @steverupert6988 2 года назад

A good friend of mine just got the ZX5 irons and he really likes them. I'm currently trying to decide between the Pro 225, P790, and Apex 21s.

• @matthowells9318
    @matthowells9318 2 года назад +3

I got fitted towards the end of last year, went for the T200 and within 3 rounds the lacquer started to peel from the polymer back plate. Titleist agreed to replace them and said it was a faulty batch, the second set have done the same thing now. I’ve decided to got for the t100s instead which will hopefully be more durable.

• @aaronh.917
      @aaronh.917 2 года назад

Eek don’t like the sound of that. I got the P790s and haven’t played a round at a course yet. The brushed finish seems to be very delicate though: I had two of them clang together and some of it come off in one hit. So I got some iron head covers. I like to keep my stuff nice!

• @johncreet1254
    @johncreet1254 2 года назад

Looking to buy some new irons in a few months, so this is very useful.

• @bryanmckinney7247
    @bryanmckinney7247 2 года назад

Great content as always. Thank you for what you do.

• @axartjm
    @axartjm 2 года назад +14

Great content as always Mark. I picked up the T200 5-pw after testing against the P790, just felt easier to hit consistently well as a mid handicapper. Funny, I actually love the clippy sound and look of the back ‘cap’, appreciate though that different looks appeal to different folks, I certainly found I preferred the look of the T200 in person rather than from pictures and videos online.

• @phild3892
      @phild3892 2 года назад +2

Not to mention the t200 wasn’t as clicky sounding as the p790. The p790 was the loudest at ball contact

• @davidsmuk9735
    @davidsmuk9735 2 года назад +2

Love to see comparison between Mizuno 225 vs Ping 1525 Irons

• @craigziegler1937
    @craigziegler1937 2 года назад +47

Recently demo'd both the Mizuno 225 and P790. Both felt very good and the performance was nearly identical......except every so often I would hit a ball with the p790 and it rocketed 10-15 yards farther than any other decent strike with the same club. That was the deciding factor. Ordered the Mizuno's.

• @MarkLiversedge
      @MarkLiversedge 2 года назад +1

where did you demo the 225? I'm keen to give them a hit, but they have not been released yet?

• @marshallw4492
      @marshallw4492 2 года назад +1

On your P790 fliers, was there any indication on the numbers what caused it? For example, were you getting super low spin, low flying ones that didn't stop and rolled out farther? Was ballspeed jumping? Just curious if the launch monitor could point out where the extra hotness was coming from.
      I found the same thing with the first gens, but for me, it was low spin, low launching ones (mishit by me) that caused the flier shots.

• @craigziegler1937
      @craigziegler1937 2 года назад

@@MarkLiversedge Wide World of Golf, Spokane, Wa

• @craigziegler1937
      @craigziegler1937 2 года назад +2

@@marshallw4492 Frankly I didn't notice what the numbers were, should have.

• @steverupert6988
      @steverupert6988 2 года назад +2

They're both just such great clubs. I'm currently trying to decide between the new 225, 790, and Callaway Apex 21's. The Mizuno and Taylormade clubs look the best--by far--but the performance of the Apex 21's is hard for me to ignore, but I just don't care for how they look. Ugh.

• @jimhampton5801
    @jimhampton5801 Год назад

Hit the 790 and 225 today for the first time. Both felt really good. Edge to the 225 but have more testing to do

• @rosswheeler8278
    @rosswheeler8278 2 года назад

Would love to see the same sort of comparison Mark of the P770 vs T100 S vs Mizuno Pro 223. Love your comparisons

• @Cfullerrrr
    @Cfullerrrr 2 года назад

I fit all three of these at work. All great clubs but the mizunos are just different! 🌟

• @robertloder6015
    @robertloder6015 2 года назад +2

Recently tested all these and went for T200 as it gave me more workability than the others. Distance is not different between them (strike related), l just wish l had a set of any of these 40 years ago when l could play properly. Regarding the sound l couldn’t hear much difference when hitting them outside

• @glenoxman7904
    @glenoxman7904 2 года назад

Great review as always. Could you review more forgiving improvement/newish golfer irons for golfers who want to move on from box sets/first second hand irons etc.
    Cheers 👍🏼

• @kevins2961
    @kevins2961 2 года назад

I was fitted a few months ago and tried P790, T200, Apex and Mizuno HM Pro (The MP225 wwas not available) Best were P790, then Apex, then Mizuno and last the T200.
    I now have the P790 in the bag and no regrets.

• @tyzxcj34
    @tyzxcj34 2 года назад

I just tried them and I love the Mizuno.

• @danramproject5655
    @danramproject5655 2 года назад +2

Got the 225 two weeks ago. It’s incredible the happing between clubs. It’s amazing how I can attack pins now knowing that the club will do his job and go the the exact same average yardage all the time. I come from Hot Metal, those are rockets. Switching to 225 have changed completely my game.

• @jeffyeah4256
      @jeffyeah4256 2 года назад

u find the hot metals more forgiving than 225? 225's go further than hot metal?

• @zazhou
      @zazhou 2 года назад

I think he is saying the hot metals are more inconsistent in distance.

• @Mowser63
    @Mowser63 2 года назад

Excellent review Mark….thank you 👏

• @alexfoster5858
    @alexfoster5858 2 года назад

Completely agree with you on the T200 back plate 🥴
    Would love to see the Sub70 699 pros up against this lot

• @muska133
    @muska133 2 года назад +4

Hy Mark, still love your content.
    I know you are not into these clubs that much (more in hybrids) but I would love to see a comparison between Mizuno Pro 225 2 iron and the FLI HI 2 iron.
    Which is better form tee shots, approach shots, which is peaking higher, which is more versatile? Thx

• @larssander9278
    @larssander9278 2 года назад

I Just ordered mizuno 225 with Accra 80i Shaft. . Super Performance super feel and the best looking Iron in the market. Outperforms 790 and t200

• @daviddean9116
    @daviddean9116 2 года назад

Nice review. Over the last couple months, I've tested most of the Player Distance irons.I'm an 8-9 Hcp and 63. I've been playing since I was 8.I did a fitting at Club Champion, my club, and a local golf shop. I liked the Callaway Apex. I've played every model since they came out. BUT!! The feel is not the same, at least for me. I bought a set of the DCB's with graphite shafts. Did NOT go well. The 2 best clubs for me from Club Champion fitting was T200 and Srixon ZX5. The Mizuno's (JPX Forged and Hot Metal Pro) felt great. The new MP club felt like the older MP's. The PXG's also really good, but at $325 a club!! No!! Was going to order the T200's, but after talking to Titleist, was "At least 90 days to get. Really!! Bought the Srixon ZX5. Probably one of the best clubs out there. From order to delivery at my club was 7 days. All the PD clubs are so close in preformance and feel, you could pick any of them and have a great iron Now I need hybrids. HELP ME!!!!

• @itsmatty365
      @itsmatty365 2 года назад

Ping, you get great adjustability and great accuracy!
      my g425 5 wood is my fav club!

• @1badduc996
    @1badduc996 2 года назад +2

The TaylorMade and Mizuno irons are gorgeous, never thought I'd compare a TaylorMade Iron to a Mizuno Iron. Titleist looks good from the top but that's where it ends. I have been playing Mizuno's since 1995, so my decision is made. 225-221 combo for the win. Impressed with the TaylorMade though. They look great.

• @Cupillac
      @Cupillac 2 года назад

How did you blend yours? What lofts?

• @andrewdutell7534
      @andrewdutell7534 2 года назад

I’m curious about the blend too. I was thinking 4-6 in 225 and 7-p in 221.

• @alexroge6495
    @alexroge6495 2 года назад +1

Mark, you should pry that plastic off the t200 and see if it looks good without it.

• @petegalindez9961
    @petegalindez9961 2 года назад

I got fitted this past summer. Wanted Mizuno 225s or P790, coming from Apex, but wound up with T200 for the overall performance. The one benefit of that polymer back (aka plastic), keeps the clubs from getting all dented up in the bag if you care about that stuff…

• @justinmills556
    @justinmills556 2 года назад

Mizuno just for the looks. More club than I should, could game. But my word they are lookers. I’d like to see you do the same type of video with the srixon zx5 possibly blended into the zx7and similar clubs from other manufacturers. Did I mention how awesome the mizuno look. I’m a sucker for shiny chrome.

• @16-bit-trip5
    @16-bit-trip5 2 года назад +5

Just picked up a barely used set of T200s if eBay and got a chance to hit them this weekend. I agree they are a little clicky sounding and that plastic back is a bit cheap, although it looks good. I have a feeling that part will get scratched up a bit if I'm not careful.
    The performance was solid with them, high and straight. Good distance control and consistency. I'm a 5 handicap but this season I decided I wanted to get some more forgiving clubs and so far they appear to be pretty forgiving without looking huge or having a ton of offset. Feel could be better but I was willing to sacrifice some of that for forgiveness.

• @Greg-GT1
    @Greg-GT1 2 года назад

very interested in the Mizunos...not necessarily the 225's but 1 of the new Mizuno Pro series

• @alexislignereux1722
    @alexislignereux1722 2 года назад

Thanks for good comparisons. Coming back to the game slowly after 10 years not playing. I'm still using the clubs I bought then. I was wondering what irons you would recommend to replace MacGregor V-FOIL speed M565. I loved these irons as got to handicap of 12 with them.

• @gterefenko
    @gterefenko 2 года назад

Great video as always. Any chance you can compare the Titleist T100 and Mizuno 223. Keep up the great work

• @Mattybenson91
    @Mattybenson91 2 года назад

Good content Mark. I recently had a fitting and the T200's were best for me even though I prefer the look of the P790. The MP225 wasn't available to try unfortunately as my previous irons are JPX 919 Hot Metal Pros.

• @mattsewell1303
    @mattsewell1303 2 года назад +1

Great stuff. Would love to see T100 V Wilson Staff CB V Callaway Apex Pro.

• @Lynle55
    @Lynle55 2 года назад

It is the start of the video, I am looking forward to some wisdom here 👍🏻 won't be buying these but just for the fun.

• @MrTkopa
    @MrTkopa 2 года назад

Mark, you may never have heard of Maltby Golf clubs, but they produce what many of us in the States know to be wonderfully innovative irons. Please do look at the Maltby TS-1 irons and be prepared to be quite surprised. Compare them to Titleist T100 or TM P790's. Many of us think they exceed. I am asking you because you are straight up honest and are the only one I have found that truly understands statistics and what they are saying. Good luck and thanks.

• @glenndavenport9077
    @glenndavenport9077 2 года назад

Love your honest reviews Mark on your club testing, the best on RUclips. Keep up the great work really enjoying the content and banter with you and coach. TM for me in that review 👍🏻

• @coolbud28
    @coolbud28 2 года назад

Third shot with the Mizuno looked a sweet strike. You need a buzzer sound when you centre strike it… actually that’s a lot of buzzing then 👍

• @jakehaliniak8964
    @jakehaliniak8964 2 года назад

Would you do an in depth video explaining what types of irons would benefit what types of players best? Should everyone be playing big chunkys or is there an advantage to having slimmer irons if you have the speed to handle it?

• @sethhoesly2650
    @sethhoesly2650 2 года назад

I completely agree about the t200 looking cheaper because of the back. I play the previous model of the t200 and wouldn’t trade them for the newest version strictly because I love the way the older version looks in comparison.

• @matinsalali713
    @matinsalali713 2 года назад

This has been a great comparison, would be great to see you inlcud Ping i500 too!

• @curtismelick2513
    @curtismelick2513 2 года назад

Excellent video. Might now consider t200.

• @chipshotz1
    @chipshotz1 2 года назад +2

Did a fitting in november went with the P770. Another 4 months to go.

• @FratBoyFishing
    @FratBoyFishing 2 года назад

My fitting a week ago literally came down to these three and I ended up going with the Mizunos

• @jakelambie2663
    @jakelambie2663 2 года назад +1

Just got my brand new P790’s (fitted) and i compared the T200 at the same time. Just could not hit them, they all felt very thin, hard to find sweet spot. P790’s on the other hand, so easy to hit, satisfying feeling, consistent 185yrd carry 7iron 90mph clubhead. Money well spent.

• @katos84770
    @katos84770 2 года назад +3

Hey Mark!!!!! Thanks for doing this video!!!!! It was very helpful in making a decision as to what to buy....Im going with the Mizuno. The cheap plastic backing on the Titleist is very disappointing and the finish on the face on the P790 blends in too much. The contrast with the chrome on the Mizuno is much more appealing at address. Overall looks the Mizuno hands down wins and according to your data performance wise as well.

• @chriscashell9685
      @chriscashell9685 2 года назад +2

Agree about TM finish, I’m going back to my 2019 P790 set combo’d with P770.

• @canyonaro
      @canyonaro 2 года назад

@@chriscashell9685 The 2019 P790s might be the best combo of looks and forgiveness ever made. I get why they changed the looks because they'd done so little between 2017 & 2019 but the 2021 version looks cheap to me. Out of this group the Mizuno is the clear winner. I have a set of MP-20 HMB that I couldn't get along with & it looks like they addressed my gripes with this release.

• @10541
    @10541 2 года назад

Thanks, I would love to see TM Stealth irons, Titieist T300 (2022), Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal and how they perform

• @richardbaker4148
    @richardbaker4148 2 года назад

Fitted for P790 PW - 6 and loving them. Wonder if TM would consider a gap wedge in them, and (controversial) head covers as noticed they are marking getting to and from course.

• @96RHE
    @96RHE 2 года назад

If you could, I would love to see the Mizuno Pro 223 compared to a few irons in a similar bracket, maybe the Titleist T100, TaylorMade P770, and Callaway Apex Pro '21s?

• @barnabyhowe9999
    @barnabyhowe9999 2 года назад +5

Hi Mark. Would love to see a similar comparison but going slightly smaller head size. P770 vs mizuno 223 vs T100s assuming lofts work as a fair comparison.

• @beefing313
      @beefing313 2 года назад +1

@@joelane2845 z un. M

• @TheBandit13
    @TheBandit13 2 года назад

The 225's are old school beast mode! Love em!

• @chetlovesmer9549
    @chetlovesmer9549 2 года назад

Hey Mark, I'd get PXG. Their delivery time is the best right now. ... 👍

• @lenahillring5433
    @lenahillring5433 2 года назад +7

Love the look of the Mizuno 225. Would be great if you could compare them with the jpx 921 forged when it comes to forgiveness and performance. I’m an 8/mid handicapper.

• @dgtiger
      @dgtiger 2 года назад

I'm looking for this comparison as well. How close or far are the JPX 921 Forged with Mizuno 225.

• @goutfromfriedokra7099
      @goutfromfriedokra7099 2 года назад

same here

• @cjburns5
    @cjburns5 2 года назад

Hey Mark, my question would be - When do you know that you need new irons. At what wear point to you consider it time to replace.

• @g00sencup10
    @g00sencup10 2 года назад

I was really looking forward to getting a set of titleist t100s until I heard them being hit on a golf course, they just sound loud and clicky, Great clubs but the sound and feel of the mp 223s sold me.

• @home4ya
    @home4ya 2 года назад

Great vid, did you get any "hot shots" off any? LOVE to see these 3 PLUS 21Apex and 921 Forged, THE MID HANDI DREAM TEST!

• @legend9018
    @legend9018 2 года назад

Excellent video Mark thank you. A little shocked the 27 degree Mizuno 6 iron was only
    6 yards longer than 30.5 degree Taylormade 7 iron

• @craigziegler1937
      @craigziegler1937 2 года назад

Mark was playing a different shot shape and taking some off the Mizuno 6 iron to compensate for the stronger loft.

• @canyonaro
      @canyonaro 2 года назад

Not surprised. Mizuno keeps a little more spin in the design than TM. The P-790 is about half a club longer than the other two.

• @heathdavies2698
    @heathdavies2698 2 года назад

Played mizuno for years even the 32,s, in the jpx forged now loking for my next change but after fitting sad to say the Taylormade were by far the best club, really wanted the mizuno to work for me as they look F.A.B but numbers and feel don't lie.

• @jasonkennedy5477
    @jasonkennedy5477 2 года назад

Love video..hey Mark where does the Z5's in the lineup? Really like the mizuno

• @andysheppard3509
    @andysheppard3509 2 года назад

I would love either the Titleist T200 or the TaylorMade P790 irons. But cannot make my mind up. Hopefully I will be lucky and either be given a set o

• @jennovices9141
    @jennovices9141 2 года назад

I'm still playing with my 714's AP2's great clubs, not looking at changing them anyday soon ...

• @garethbowen3372
    @garethbowen3372 2 года назад

Idea for video.....driver with 3 wood length shaft and wondering whether it gives better dispersion versus any loss in distance. Be good to see yours and coach lockey's numbers. Thanks

• @justinsikorsky4699
    @justinsikorsky4699 2 года назад

Good comparison video. If you weren’t sponsored by Srixon or anyone else what would your set look like?

• @fwhites
    @fwhites 2 года назад

I would love to hear your take on the Mp20 vs the new 221...is it worth upgrading?

• @brendonharipersad4513
    @brendonharipersad4513 2 года назад

Curious to see a comparison between the t100, Mizuno 223 and the Cobra King Tours

• @supercol4814
    @supercol4814 2 года назад

Great review, Mizuno for me

• @ski3504
    @ski3504 2 года назад +2

Would love to see T300 vs ZX4 vs Stealth irons…

• @brandonm8582
    @brandonm8582 2 года назад

Awesome comparison! Could you please do the Callaway Rogue ST series vs the Mizuno MP225/223 PLEASE!! :D

• @LeeDeCastro4165
    @LeeDeCastro4165 2 года назад

Notice that all three of these are fitted with steel shafts - how do you feel about steel vs graphite shafts in your irons? I play the P790s with graphite shafts, but mostly because was getting a 40% discount through my instructor.

• @fsnicolas
    @fsnicolas 2 года назад

Hi Mark. I remember years ago you weren't really expecting your 7 iron to reach 180 to 185 yards. What happened? Did you gain yards from improving your swing or is it the "modern" lofts on these irons?

• @zanerose3559
    @zanerose3559 2 года назад

I would love to see How TSI3 compares to the new Stealth driver. I game the TSI3 but wanna see if there would be any gains

• @LeeTrevinoFans
    @LeeTrevinoFans 2 года назад

Comparison outside from the rough between SGI,Hollow Body, CB, MB. Do you really get hot flights(more carry) or is it just a lack of spin from fliers?

• @robertbarczykowski200
    @robertbarczykowski200 2 года назад +1

Since PXG have dropped their price to $77 an iron for PXG 0211 DC clubs, could you review them? At that price they have become affordable for most golfers.

• @joelnobles7613
    @joelnobles7613 2 года назад

I am looking to upgrade my clubs, and I have narrowed it down to two possible selections, but one of those is the new Taylormade Stealth irons. I would like to see how they compare to the Callaway Apex 21 DCB irons, which are my other choice.

• @zazhou
      @zazhou 2 года назад

Hi, did you decide on Stealth or DCB eventually?