BLEACHING & TONING MY HAIR AT HOME | Wella T11

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 7 сен 2024
  • Products used:
    Salon care 10 volume creme developer - www.sallybeaut...
    Salon care 30 volume creme developer - www.sallybeaut...
    Clairol professional BW 2 powder lightener - www.sallybeaut...
    Wella toner T11 lightest beige blonde - www.sallybeaut...

Комментарии • 28

• @Stardust414
    @Stardust414 4 года назад +41

It pained me to watch you brush your hair so hard 😳 Try "It's a 10" conditioning spray to help detangle so you can brush like a boss 💯

• @gracethompson1283
      @gracethompson1283 8 месяцев назад +1

Not to mention while wet and after bleaching your hair is like 100 times more fragile

• @kimsayd
    @kimsayd 3 года назад +10

Girl brush your hair from bottom to detangle 😁😂

• @patty7419
    @patty7419 4 года назад +1

👏👏👏 WOW! THAT TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL!💛😍

• @SimonsCat7
    @SimonsCat7  3 года назад +2

Y’all my hair isn’t actually that dry and tangly naturally. It was just because the bleach made it super sticky and tangled. After throughly washing it and conditioning it it was back to its natural untangled silkiness. It was just cuz by the end of the whole process it was like 3 AM and we were dead tired so we just rinsed my hair in the sink and it left a lot of bleach and product behind which left my hair super dry and sticky and therefore hard to brush out and I didn’t have the patience to work out the tangles at that time haha my hair literally felt like it had tons of hair spray in it

• @Mai-id4fw
    @Mai-id4fw 3 года назад +1

Use some keratin hair mask and hair oil it’ll help nutrients and add protein to your hair & helps untangled ur hair too. Cos it sounds like your scraping leafs.

• @sandradew1452
    @sandradew1452 4 года назад +2

It looks great! 😍

• @SimonsCat7
      @SimonsCat7  4 года назад +1

Sandra Dew thank you! 💖

• @BookLover1939
    @BookLover1939 4 года назад +1

It’s looks really good!

• @shakinalee8068
    @shakinalee8068 4 года назад +1

Great job ladies

• @junemedford3296
    @junemedford3296 4 месяца назад

Oh gosh yes it was hard watching you brush through your hair, if she had comb it out good before bleaching process made sure it was combed out very good before adding the toner you definitely wouldve gotten complete coverage. Im sure you know for the next time. The color turned out a beautiful light blonde

• @corriekotulak5649
    @corriekotulak5649 2 года назад

Nice work👌

• @wendy8561
    @wendy8561 4 года назад +4

So did y'all use t11 8 thought you said they were out of t11 but love the color that's why I'm asking pretty

• @SimonsCat7
      @SimonsCat7  4 года назад +4

We used t11. We wanted to use t18 but that’s the one they were sold out of.

• @junemedford3296
      @junemedford3296 4 месяца назад +1

I think t11 is better t18 is a silver I dnt like that but the t11 is pretty

• @shakinalee8068
    @shakinalee8068 4 года назад +2

The girl with the grey shirt I love her hair color

• @bridaw8557
      @bridaw8557 Год назад

It’s not too grey. More between ash and neutral tones. It’s a good balance. Looks great on her.

• @bridaw8557
    @bridaw8557 Год назад

If she uses a pearl shade wella toner or a little more purple the yellow and brassy would be neutralized . to take out the orange yellow. Demi permanent

• @jodileigh571
    @jodileigh571 3 года назад +4

This was so hard to watch.

• @roser462
    @roser462 2 года назад

" it looks like a poor person did it" wow I just cant with that comment

• @jfurm7
    @jfurm7 3 года назад

Was one bottle enough for all of your hair?

• @SimonsCat7
      @SimonsCat7  3 года назад +1

I believe that we used 2-3 bottles of toner for my hair. The toner mixes one part toner to two parts developer so that makes it stretch further.

• @shay_shayy3107
    @shay_shayy3107 3 года назад

Please put a good condition!!!😮

• @MastooraBeautyProducts
    @MastooraBeautyProducts Год назад +1

You need to learn how to brush your hair. My 7 year old understands to brush from the bottom up

• @ABets-po1ze
    @ABets-po1ze Год назад +1

It kills me when girls brush their hair from the top down try starting near the bottom and work your way up

• @bridaw8557
      @bridaw8557 Год назад

Yeah, esp after coloring . Holding the top loosely with some slack and gently co,bing out the ends with a wide tooth comb and a light leave in detangler conditioner. So many years I tore through my hair in a hurry.

• @gabrielcontreras7699
    @gabrielcontreras7699 3 года назад +1

The way you brush your hair omg ouchie!!!!!!!!!!