Best Tractor Light Solution | We put it on our TYM T25

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 13 июл 2024
  • I think this is the best light bar solution. You will not need to damage the ROPS to install and this kit will take a hit. We put it on our new TYM T25. It was developed for TYM tractors, but it will fit on almost every tractor brand sold. All that is needed is a power source. This kit is OEM quality and is heavily built. It can take a beating. I think it loose good on the T25 by TYM Tractors. I don't get anything if a person buys the kit. I do think it is worth the money.
    TYM Part #11817039900
    Call Your local TYM dealer for the price. I don't get into pricing on my channel.
    See more of our videos here: ruclips.net/user/TonysTracto...
    LET'S CONNECT :)
    ✩ Facebook Page - / tonystractor
    ✩ Facebook: / portablesawmilltips
    ✩ Website - www.tonystractoradventure.com
    ✩ Instagram - / tonystractoradventure1
    Learn more about TYM Tractor: tym-tractors.com/
    Send Packages to:
    Tony's Tractor Adventure
    230-B Tyson Ave. #386
    Paris, TN 38242
    Learn more about Hardee: www.hardeebyevh.com/rotary-mo...
    Learn more about Blacks Creek Innovations: www.blackscreek.ca/
    Learn more about Precision Manufacturing: precisionmfg.com/
    Legal Info: This channel is owned and operated by Tony and Tanja Lay. Inspired Videography, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This site also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.
    Sponsors: TYM Tractors, Harbor Freight, Big Tool Rack, Blacks Creek Innovations, Precision Manufacturing
    #tymtractors

Комментарии • 52

• @terrymangum7635
    @terrymangum7635 3 года назад +1

Enjoyed this video Tony. A nice looking light kit. You made the installation look easy.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  3 года назад +1

Thank you my friend. It took me about 2 hours while shooting video. It could be done in 30 mins. It is bright too.

• @HamiltonvilleFarm
    @HamiltonvilleFarm 3 года назад +2

Super simple and looks good!

• @davida.p.9911
    @davida.p.9911 3 года назад +1

Hey! Where's Tony?
    It's after dark and he's STILL in the field on the tractor, thanks to the new light kit! (Ok, that sounded too commercial like....lol!) Looks great Tony! Perfect addition to already beautiful tractor!👍😎🚜

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It looks like an airplane landing. It is so hot; I am going to do so evening mowing next week.

• @houseward5533
    @houseward5533 3 года назад +1

That’s a nice kit Nice clean install. God bless

• @sheetmetalwork
    @sheetmetalwork 2 года назад +1

I’m learning soooo much from your videos, Thanks!

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  2 года назад

You are welcome. I enjoy doing this.

• @sheetmetalwork
      @sheetmetalwork 2 года назад

@@TonysTractorAdventure I stopped by a TYM dealer 2hrs ago, 10 mins from my home. I got to check out the T25, I liked it a lot. With all brands, makes, and models, I do realize that it’s nearly impossible to compete with prices nowadays but competing for great service is what’s important to me? If I do decide to go with purchasing a T25, I might have a couple of questions for you😀

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Ask away. If you have a question, then others do too. It may be a good video subject.

• @scrotiemcbogerballs8286
    @scrotiemcbogerballs8286 3 года назад +1

Nice job buddy looks great

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  3 года назад

I am super proud of the tractor. Thank you for watching and supporting our channel. More to come.

• @RCAFpolarexpress
    @RCAFpolarexpress 2 года назад +2

Great informative video and good week end to both of you Cheers 😊👍🍻

• @Bodhranarama
    @Bodhranarama 2 года назад +1

Thanks Tony & Tania! (Apologies if not correct spelling!)

• @This1LifeWeLive
    @This1LifeWeLive 2 года назад +1

Pretty sweet!

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Thank you. I was watching your channel the other day. You can do it all.

• @This1LifeWeLive
      @This1LifeWeLive 2 года назад

@@TonysTractorAdventure lol, a good amount, but not everything 😂

• @andrewanderson1436
    @andrewanderson1436 2 года назад +1

Well that was very kiss. That kit can literally go on anything.

• @gringopines3476
    @gringopines3476 3 года назад +1

HAY TONY GOOD TO SEE YOU, NICE LIGHT KIT. DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER SAWMILL VID COMING SOON??? STAY COOL TONY... PEACE...

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Hey my friend. We do have a sawmill video coming soon. We just received our backordered power meter base for electricity out at the farm. That has really held us up.I did not want to cut up a bunch of lumber to have it sitting around. I think we are full steam ahead now. I miss cutting on the sawmill.

• @hungarianredneckfarmer4373
    @hungarianredneckfarmer4373 2 года назад +1

Thanks for the video! Do you have a link for this light kit?

• @ColtonLloyd
    @ColtonLloyd 3 года назад +1

Tyms are good tractors but I think you should have a bought a Massey like I have.nice tractor Tony.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I did buy a Massey, but I sold it so I could buy a TYM. LOL! Massey makes a good tractor, but I am very happy with both of my prior TYMs and I don't think this will be different. I am just about completely set up now. I have the lights, blue tooth speakers, the rear remotes and the backhoe installed now. I should get the 3rd function valve in next week. I will add a few more things like Pat's quick hitch and maybe a canopy. It will be a sweet ride.

• @danclas5983
      @danclas5983 Год назад +1

@@TonysTractorAdventure I was sold on a Massey until I found the TYM, and that's what I have now.

• @randyjackson795
    @randyjackson795 2 года назад +1

Perhaps you have more info on that light kit because according to tym it is strictly designed for the tym t25. Any more info would be helpful thank you

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  2 года назад +1

They have to say that, but it will fit on almost any role over protection system up to 3". All you need is a power wire and a ground.

• @carlhinch4852
    @carlhinch4852 9 месяцев назад +1

My TYM dealer knows nothing about the light kit. Do you have any additional information on how to obtain this light bar.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  9 месяцев назад

Contact a dealer that know something. Paris Outdoor Power in Paris, TN can get it.

• @carlhinch4852
    @carlhinch4852 9 месяцев назад +1

How much does that light bar cost.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  9 месяцев назад

You need to contact your dealer. I don't know what they charge. They are heavy built. Very heavy built.

• @neolithicnobody8184
    @neolithicnobody8184 3 года назад +1

How many lumens for each light?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I have no idea. You can't look at them. It is more light than anyone could want.

• @chuckjones8982
    @chuckjones8982 3 года назад +1

I am considering trading my Kubota B2320 for a TYM 25 but I would like to see some details about a drive over Mid Mount mower. I have a Terra king TKV20 that I use to vacuum leave in the fall and it works great. I have followed your channel with the TYM tractor for a few years along with some other channels with TYM tractors like Stoney Ridge Farmer and Out of the Woods sawmill and am yet to see a Mid Mount mower and I believe they make one. Is this something you can show us users? The TYM Tractor website does not list this item and gives very little details. Please help? So far the John Deere seems to have the best Mid Mount Mower set up.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

John Deere has it going on with a mid-mount mower. The TYM T25 has a conventional drive over mower. I will see if I can find one to video.

• @redneckrebel6246
      @redneckrebel6246 2 года назад

If you get the backhoe you can't get mid mower

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  2 года назад +1

I prefer a rear mount mower.

• @chuckjones8982
      @chuckjones8982 2 года назад

@@TonysTractorAdventure The Terra King TKV20 only connects to a Mid Mount mower for leaf vacuuming so really looking forward to a demo of the Mid Mount mower.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I wish I had a way to accomplish this, but I didn't get a mid-mount mower. Maybe a chance will present itself.

• @bruceandericalee9515
    @bruceandericalee9515 8 месяцев назад

Is there a link to purchase this light bar?

• @seansysig
    @seansysig 2 года назад +1

Tony having a tough time pulling the trigger on a new TYM T25. Not enough knowledge & confidence in this company.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

They are a huge well-run company. They make tractors under their own name, and they make many other brands. Mahindra, RK, Zetor, Branson, Bad Boy, McCormick, and some more. They make parts for many other brands. It is one of the largest manufactures in the world.