Govee Envisual TV Backlight T2

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 5 сен 2024
  • The Govee Envisual Backlight TV T2 is an all new ambient TV backlight led system, using a new dual lens camera to detect the image on your screen and match the colors with the leds.
    You can experience the most eye-catching lighting effects while watching your favorite movies or playing games.

Комментарии • 57

• @martinkern8122
    @martinkern8122 3 месяца назад +1

Good quality video, nice editing too. Thank you.

• @nissan300zxtt9
    @nissan300zxtt9 Год назад +5

Defo seems much better than the t1 version . I had the t1 first bit hen went philips hue .
    While i still say the hue setup is by far the best , its extremley expensive and this govee t2 is a really good cheaper option . Yes the colors arent as accurate but its pretty good for the price and does the job.

• @charleyweinhardt
    @charleyweinhardt Год назад +3

I like that your setup isn't actually terrible, lol, everybody else out there showing totally uncalibrated setups like "this is awesome!" 🙄
    still want to see less saturation more white light and light absence

• @lionroaring7021
    @lionroaring7021 11 месяцев назад +1

Great review. Simplfied and clear.

• @tomguttermann1378
    @tomguttermann1378 Год назад +1

Hi Blazin, your comment about the Hue Box is not right. You can use it with Netflix, RUclips and more by just plugging the HDMI out to your TV's ARC HDMI Port. But if you have an HT-A9 you will get some problems (I tried this setup) so the T2 might be a good solution for that.

• @blazinreviews2393
      @blazinreviews2393  Год назад +1

Did not know that 😳 thanks for telling me. Still highly expensive though!

• @raychow5419
    @raychow5419 Год назад +3

The colors are not very accurate like others reviewers are saying. I hope they have a update for it.

• @blazinreviews2393
      @blazinreviews2393  Год назад +6

Looks pretty good for me once adjusted, not perfect but not bad either.

• @Cano9463
    @Cano9463 9 месяцев назад +1

Is it good to be near on the wall with tv or far away

• @panossira2717
    @panossira2717 Год назад

I see in official website its ok for 55"-65" .but in 49"?

• @BlazedReefer
    @BlazedReefer Год назад +1

You considered mounting the TV a little higher and leaving the cabinet there just so the bottom of the tv gets more effect from the lights?

• @ridzz10
    @ridzz10 Год назад +1

How much clearance between the wall and TV is needed to mount the camera. I only have 7cm of space.

• @blazinreviews2393
      @blazinreviews2393  Год назад

Amazingly, about 7cm. If you can curl the camera cable and push it close to the wall, it may just work for you.

• @Eyzeeer_YT
    @Eyzeeer_YT Год назад +1

Does this model finally turn it off When there is a black screen, compared to the previous T1? Ley me know please

• @degusjacobypradana4681
      @degusjacobypradana4681 Год назад +1

Yes with new update in the app

• @kristianrossi6481
      @kristianrossi6481 11 месяцев назад

​@@degusjacobypradana4681Is it automatic or does some mode have to be activated?

• @merkekeruysat
    @merkekeruysat Год назад +1

I would like to ask that all 4 strips are the same length? Because the top and bottom are long compared to the edges of the TV.

• @lukemorris9066
    @lukemorris9066 Год назад +1

Did you find any problem with the camera going on such a thin tv ? I want the lights but have a c1 just wondering how hevey the camera is

• @blazinreviews2393

Not at all, it’s perfectly balanced and hasn’t even fallen off once

• @lukemorris9066
      @lukemorris9066 Год назад +1

@blazinreviews2393 nice man

• @MuzataCableRailingLEDChannel
    @MuzataCableRailingLEDChannel Год назад +2

wanna try our LED channel products? Please let me know how to reach you

• @blazinreviews2393

Would love to, you can contact me at blazinreviewsjp@gmail.com

• @elbacanboy
    @elbacanboy Год назад +1

Hey what's up, I like your speakers, do you mind giving me the link to your speakers?

• @thirdletterc
    @thirdletterc Год назад +1

what was the first movie clip you showed in this video?

• @blazinreviews2393

Can’t remember the name of it, but it’s here on RUclips if you search for “tv led backgrounds” or “plasma backgrounds”

• @daniel243ish
    @daniel243ish Год назад +1

Can you please tell me where you got the demos of the digital and fractal and macro art you used please. Thank you

• @blazinreviews2393

RUclips 😊 just search for color backgrounds, liquid backgrounds and so forth. They’ll come up 😎

• @daniel243ish
      @daniel243ish Год назад +1

Thamks

• @Claufx299
    @Claufx299 Год назад +1

Is there a way to put two led strips?

• @blazinreviews2393

You’d need another kit and have to use 2 cameras I believe

• @wendellwendellb339
    @wendellwendellb339 Год назад +1

Where did you get that color source on the tv from?

• @IGSFunds
    @IGSFunds Год назад +1

Where did you get your stands from

• @blazinreviews2393

They are Eono stands from Amazon. Have a full review of them here on my channel.

• @sylzxcv0708
    @sylzxcv0708 Год назад +1

nice! where did you order it here in japan?

• @blazinreviews2393

I had to order it from the states as Japan didn’t have them 😟

• @sylzxcv0708
      @sylzxcv0708 Год назад +1

@@blazinreviews2393 thought so. one question though, does it reflect or detect lights from your tv board?

• @blazinreviews2393

@@sylzxcv0708 The camera is seeing the colors on the screen and then changes the leds to try and match the best it can

• @andreitohaneanu
    @andreitohaneanu Год назад

Is the T2 camera and led strip much better than the ones from G1 pro? I mean is it worth it to buy the T2 then buy separate light bars ? T2 + separate light bars will be around 210$ and the G1 pro is now 99.

• @TheOnlyDarkKnight
      @TheOnlyDarkKnight Год назад

T2 are more for tvs while the G1 Pro is meant for monitors so it depends on where are you going to use them. G1 Pro is for 24-32inch monitors, while T2 is meant for 55-65 inch tvs, plus there are light bars that you can also get for those 55-65 inch tvs. It depends on your setup.

• @kristianrossi6481
    @kristianrossi6481 11 месяцев назад +1

If the TV is installed on a semi-opaque piece of furniture, could any reflections bother the camera in capturing the colors of the screen well?

• @blazinreviews2393
      @blazinreviews2393  9 месяцев назад

Don’t think so, the cameras pointed at the tv screen capturing it

• @OscarsTechTalk
      @OscarsTechTalk 3 месяца назад

I have this set ony 65, 77 SONY Oled and I just installed a set on my 100 hisense, which I have wall mounted on a caviar colored wall. You can still get fairly accurate and bright colors. I'm posting a video reviewing them on my channel.

• @jjlnguess7354
    @jjlnguess7354 Год назад

Does the Govee automatically turn off with the TV?

• @MrTickyTec
      @MrTickyTec Год назад +1

No. it doesn't. But can be turned on and off with voice control (Alexa, Google)

• @JasonHendry22
    @JasonHendry22 Год назад +1

why red light wwhen sand is yellower? thasts just terrible.

• @SP-cm8lg
    @SP-cm8lg Год назад

Look in to Hyperion raspberry pi.

• @86crush
    @86crush Год назад +2

This is one of those products that’s going to eventually evolve into a very minimal hardware setup that is perfectly synced with HDMI (prices will eventually come down) The main concern is the lights actually detracting from the whole experience of what’s on-screen. It might serve as more of a distraction, and end up being just “another device” I have to turn on and off…that will contribute to clutter and may/may not actually be additive to the overall visual experience. It feels gimmicky and as an owner of quite a few Govee products, I actually stopped purchasing because their app is trash….like really…strange trash…you can tell every function was translated. As much as they are raking in, their app should be second to none.

• @charan7208
    @charan7208 Год назад +1

I wonder how its so bad in your review. All other's setup, it was working far better. Maybe you need to calibrate it again correctly. I am surprised to see Govee performing so badly. I have been following their products for a while now and can definitely say your video is not making justice to what it can offer. No offence to your content. You video is nice. But just saying since its way too off.