Five Things That Suck About The Fuji X-T2

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 6 сен 2024
  • In this video I talk about a few things that suck about the X-T2.
    The video was filmed entirely with the DJI Osmo Pocket.
    The montage was done in DaVinci Resolve on Arch Linux.
    The thumbnail images was processed with RawTherapee on Arch Linux.
    You can support my work by making a small donation: www.buymeacoff... or here: paypal.me/1kwords
    You cand find my photos on Flickr: www.flickr.com...

Комментарии • 9

• @garyives1218
    @garyives1218 3 месяца назад

Evidence does strongly suggest there is a strong correlation between sanity and level of coffee dilution/degradation. I constantly see lines of cars waiting to get $7+ "coffee" beverages from global retail chains that only retain a hint of coffee flavor and character, and those people are bat shit out of their minds.

• @1kwords
      @1kwords  3 месяца назад

Haha, this is marvelous!

• @manosg180
    @manosg180 10 месяцев назад +2

Hi my friend. Nice video as always. I like to watch your videos. I can’t wait to watch the video about the x-t3 camera. I would like a video about the xt2 or xt3 and how they perform with vintage lenses. I know you said on a previous video “no more vintage lenses reviews” but that’s not a review about the lenses I think.
    Ps Good taste in coffee my friend. I like Ethiopian coffees too.

• @pauuuuul87
    @pauuuuul87 10 месяцев назад +1

Man, you are my kind of man when it comes to coffee🥳
    Regarding your talking points
    1.I resonate with your assesment, I find Fuji cameras not that well built. I used a lot of cameras and I find Fuji almost at the bottom. Sony, Olympus, Canon and especially Panasonic are really better built
    2. I found the eyecup just fine it doesn't protrude when wearing it and it's pretty average when it comes to being a dust magnet
    3. I hate it when manufacturers use these small eyelets X E4 and X H2 have the best eyelets and they are at opposite ends of the price spectrum, so Fuji and everyone should fix this. Sony is exactly the same ZV E1 or even ZV E10 are inexpensive and use in my opinion the perfect eyelets
    4. The app is probably made in a time when these features weren't that important
    5. Most cameras in that time had weird limitations when it came to filming. They probably axed the X T2 to make the X H1 'the' video camera to get

• @mrgumby1954
    @mrgumby1954 10 месяцев назад +1

I have experienced the stick shutter button issue also. The addition of the “soft” shutter release seems to make it much worse.

• @Zeichentrick01
    @Zeichentrick01 9 месяцев назад +1

A big big warning from my side. I loved the X-T2 as well, but one day I had a big accident in 02/2020 and my X-T2 was shredded. Thankfully I had a camera insurence and had the choice to buy another X-T2 or the, at those times new, X-T3. Of course I picked the X-T3. As a side I had the X-T20. And weirdwise I never got warm with the X-T3. I missed my X-T2 massively. Don't know why, but it feels better. Missed it that much, that I sold the X-T20 bought a X-T2 2 month ago on ebay again. And yeah.... Rarely pick the X-T3. So don't sell the X-T2. Keep it as main, or as a side camera with another lens in harsh conditions, or anything like that. You will regret selling it.

• @1kwords
      @1kwords  9 месяцев назад

Thanks for the warning, but I did already sell my xt2. And I don't regret it one bit. Actually I just bought an xt3 a couple of weeks ago and I love it. It's everything the xt2 was to me and more, much more.

• @seoulrydr
    @seoulrydr 5 месяцев назад

sugar and milk only. coffee is there for the caffeine and flavor - nothing more.

• @1kwords
      @1kwords  5 месяцев назад +1

That makes me sad...