Это видео недоступно.
Сожалеем об этом.

TNT #87: Removing the backhoe from the RK25 / TYM T25

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 21 ноя 2021
  • There are other great videos on this topic, and I recommend you check them out as well. This video is of my experience removing the backhoe from the RK25 for the first time. It could have gone a little better, and I'm sure it gets easier each time you do it. Thanks in advance for checking out my version of this process.

Комментарии • 5

• @deanbarr5740
    @deanbarr5740 2 года назад +1

Hey Chris I'm about 18 months away from retirement. I really need to convince my wife how much I need a second tractor and I have come to really appreciate the RK 25. Its about the same size as my J D. 3025. With all the Standard options that comes with no extra costs it'd be a win, win for me. Love your videos buddy.

• @TryNewThings
      @TryNewThings  2 года назад

Always look forward to your feedback Dean, 18 months, I'm so jealous. I'm still a good 9 years away at least. My second tractor is a JD... 42" mower :) With winter coming, the RK25 videos will likely slow for the season... unless we get some snow! I do have one more in the hopper of my new wood chipper hooked up to the RK25. I will likely be chipping away half the winter. Hope you like tool restorations etc, as that is likely what I'll switch over to until it is spring and time to get ready for a new garden, and more fun stuff around the farm.

• @PurpleCollarLife
    @PurpleCollarLife 2 года назад

Thanks for the demonstration! -Chad

• @loganhurst992
    @loganhurst992 2 года назад +1

Seems easy enough. Good job!

• @TryNewThings
      @TryNewThings  2 года назад +1

Thanks Logan! As it turns out I should have put a log right under the base of the backhoe. After the hydraulics settled out, the frame was up in the air. Just had to push it back down with the bucket and put an 8" log under the base of the backhoe where it attached to the frame, and now it is sitting level again until spring.