BEST TRAVEL TRIPOD 2022 | Manfrotto Compact Action / BeFree / Smallrig T200

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 2 авг 2024
  • 📸 Get my Adobe Lightroom Presets: www.mamoair.com/adobepresets
    ✂️ Learn how to edit videos for youtube & social media with my "BEST SELLER" video making courses: www.mamoair.com/premiereprotrial
    📞 SIGN UP to my website for giveaways, free tutorials and discounts.
    Are you looking for the best travel tripod in 2022.
    Today I have with me the SmallRig tripod T200, the Manfrotto Compact Action and Manfrotto BeFree Advanced, which I reviewed in depth previously and you can check the videos here:
    - Smallrig T200: • Best travel tripod? | ...
    - Manfrotto Compact Action: • Manfrotto Compact Acti...
    - Manfrotto BeFree Advanced: • Manfrotto BeFree Advan...
    Get your tripods and heads in U.K.:
    SmallRig Fluid Head CH10 3259: amzn.to/311Vnz6 SmallRig tripod T200 3474B: amzn.to/33Ys5T7
    Manfrotto Compact Action: amzn.to/3aC95sI
    Manfrotto BeFree Advanced for Sony alpha cameras: amzn.to/2VcWJUx
    Manfrtotto beFree advanced Twist: amzn.to/3xlgsPI
    Get your tripods and heads in Italy:
    SmallRig Fluid Head CH10 3259: amzn.to/3IOHtjW
    Smallrig T200: amzn.to/3u7XQEj
    Manfrotto Compact Action: amzn.to/3Gb4GLB
    Manfrotto BeFree Advanced for Sony alpha cameras: amzn.to/3hhqRqn
    Manfrtotto BeFree advanced Twist: amzn.to/3hesh4S
    TIMESTAMPS:
    00:00 Best Travel Tripod 2022: Intro
    00:45 Price
    01:11 Minimum height
    01:46 Maximum height
    03:02 Weight
    03:29 Carrying case
    03:59 Underslung mode
    04:27 Legs sections
    04:56 Legs Locking System
    05:45 Stability
    06:21 Counterweight hook
    06:50 Head
    07:53 Quick Release Plate
    09:20 Head’s tilting angles
    09:36 Safety Payload
    10:12 Versatility
    11:33 Accessories
    12:24 Conclusion and winner!
    🏄‍♂️ Join my second channel where I share travels and adventures: / @mamoair2
    👕 My brand WeFew Clothing: www.wefew.net/shop
    🎥 My camera gear: kit.co/MamoAir
    🔥 STAY TUNED ON:
    FACEBOOK: / mamoair
    INSTAGRAM: / mamoair
    🎵 Get my music MUSIC: www.epidemicsound.com/referra...
  • ХоббиХобби

Комментарии • 39

• @linahincapie4183
    @linahincapie4183 Год назад +1

Very good review! Thank you

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  Год назад +1

Ciao Lina. Thanks for the message. Hope I could help. Hit subscribe and join my community

• @Christofergrc
    @Christofergrc 2 года назад +2

Compact action is the best choice for me, I agree with you!

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  2 года назад +1

Hello and thanks for checking the video. Hope you enjoyed. Hit subscribe and join this community. Ciao

• @joycevanmeteren6188
    @joycevanmeteren6188 Год назад +1

Thanks for your helpfull reviews. 👍

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  Год назад +1

Hello. Glad the video was helpful. Subscribe and join my community

• @StoriesOnWheels9
    @StoriesOnWheels9 Год назад

Nice review. Thanks. Is the Befree Advanced for Sony default head also compatible with arca swiss plates?

• @christopherfountain7129
    @christopherfountain7129 Год назад +2

I would buy the Small rig t200. The versatility of changing the head is a plus. Arca swiss is also important allowing the attachment of camera cage without a base plate. The height is an advantage also, although fully extended you would need a remote of some type..but great for catching a higher angle shot. So I chose and purchased the Small rig t200 over the Manfrotto. Thanks for the review.

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  Год назад +1

Hi Christopher. Thanks for the feedback, I hope I could help. Consider to subscribe for more videos and join my community, ciao

• @pottsinozadventures1930
    @pottsinozadventures1930 2 года назад +3

I have my fingers crossed for Smallrig to release a version of the Selection tripod with their new 3457 lightweight fluid head. Smallrig has always impressed me with price VS performance!

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  2 года назад

Thanks for the comment. Consider to subscribe for more reviews and to join my community here! Ciao

• @ckdesignlab
    @ckdesignlab 2 года назад +3

I received my Manfrotto Befree Live yesterday. That is another option for viewers and is also $200 on Amazon but it has the video head and twist locks on the legs. I prefer the twist locks as there are only three as opposed to four levers.
    People have complained about the pan lock and wobble on the fluid head on the Befree Live but that is solved by tightening the head to the column. It's a fantastic alternative to the Befree Advanced and as you mentioned can be switched out with other heads. I love my new Manfrotto tripod. Very nice build quality and portability.

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  2 года назад +2

Hi Chris, thanks a lot for sharing the feedback. Hit the subscribe button and join my community. Ciao

• @ckdesignlab
      @ckdesignlab 2 года назад +1

@@MamoAir Subbed yesterday because of your tripod comparisons. Great videos!. ;)

• @MamoAir

@@ckdesignlab Great!stay tuned, thanks

• @Sunshine23628
    @Sunshine23628 2 месяца назад +1

Hello ! I have the Compact Action, I've had it for 5 years or a little more. Although it is limited, it has helped me a lot. The head has not happened to me yet, but I have taken it on a trip and I have had no problems. I don't like the cover either, they could have made a better cover. And as for the other two models, I would like to buy the one you recommend, the Manfroto Advanced. I have a Nikon D7500 and the Compact Action is where I have used it these years. But maybe, as you say, Manfrotto's Advanced has better stability. When I have money I will buy that tripod. Thank you very much for the advice, it helps us a lot!

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  2 месяца назад +2

Hi there. I hope I could help. Manfrotto is usually the best quality, I recommend to go for that one. Subscribe and join my community. Ciao

• @Sunshine23628
      @Sunshine23628 2 месяца назад

@@MamoAir Thank you very much! I wanted to ask you... today I saw a tripod that they say is very versatile, I don't know if you already did a review of it. Is it called K F Concept? I would like to know your opinion of that tripod.

• @mtbboy1993
    @mtbboy1993 2 года назад +4

I would go for Peak Design travel tripod. And if you need rotating head for all angles and panning, it will be great. But it's the most compact tripod. It's as small in diameter as a small cup. So I can have it in my Evoc neo 16L mountain biking backpack. You can pleace the camera upside down too. It includes a smartphone holder too. Zero wasted space. But all of the tripods in the vid waste alot. I got it on a sale, so was a good deal, no brsiner.

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  2 года назад +4

Thanks for the feedback Joannes. Unfortunately I haven't been able to test the Peak design one. I heard good things

• @ckdesignlab
      @ckdesignlab 2 года назад +1

How much did you get the Peak tripod for on sale? It's currently $380 which was too much for me.

• @private9961
    @private9961 2 года назад +2

Do you know if the compact can have the center column switched for a befree type, such as the BFRSCC? Thanks for taking the time.

• @MamoAir

Hello. Thanks for the message. The column cannot be removed on the Compact Action. On the website it days it can be done but I could not find a way. You can watch the whole review on my channel too, if you search for it. Thanks. Join my community and hit subscribe. Ciao

• @omranmohammed4811
    @omranmohammed4811 Год назад +2

Mamo i wish you all the best. Which one d you recommend for me of those 3 tripods for video❤️

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  Год назад +1

Hi there. Thanks for the comment. If you watch the video until the end you will know which one I recommend. ;)
      Hit subscribe for more. Ciao

• @omranmohammed4811
      @omranmohammed4811 Год назад

@@MamoAir hey sir i did watch the video full and i saw you recommended the advance but does it come with a stick to move the camera with ?

• @rapaent
    @rapaent 2 года назад +2

Awesome review..... The only thing that you could have added would have been measurements in inches and weight in pounds. Thanks again.

• @MamoAir

Hello and thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I am not famiar with those units, that's why I use cm and kg. You can easily convert them online. Ciao

• @rapaent
      @rapaent 2 года назад

@@MamoAir No problem.... Thanks again. 👍😊

• @Daniel-rz8vy
    @Daniel-rz8vy 2 года назад +2

Hi! Is it possible to completely remove the center column on befree advanced? I have seen a small manfrotto on RUclips which allows this.

• @MamoAir

Hi Daniel, thanks for the comment. You cannot remove the central column in this exact manfrotto Befree. I think you can in other models though.
      Join my community and hit the subscribe button for more videos

• @agostinog
      @agostinog 2 года назад

You can do this with the Compact Action. This is not mentioned in this video.

• @rosalieb7909
    @rosalieb7909 Год назад +1

I have gone to using strictly iPhone...which tripod would you recommend for this?

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  Год назад +1

Hi there. If you want to travel light get a Compact Action and buy a phone mount. Hope it helps. Subscribe for more. Ciao

• @mzimmerman12
    @mzimmerman12 Год назад

To be fair the stability test should have all been done at the same height. I'm sure the results would be different.

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  Год назад +4

Well I tried to help as much as possible. You can always get the 3 tripods and try yourself. 🖐😉

• @mzimmerman12
      @mzimmerman12 Год назад

@@MamoAir I suppose I could do that, but then of course I wouldn't need to watch your video....isn't that the point of making them?

• @MamoAir
      @MamoAir  Год назад +4

@@mzimmerman12 the point of making reviews is to help out content creators out there as much as possible, not to give all the answers or experiments one person might have in his/her mind, as we cannot read minds yet. Most of the time, we make reviews for free, spending a lot of time on them, covering as many details as possible, and viewers are only ready to point out the "missing part" or "the negative" of it. So next time, a suggestion would be nicer than a complaint. That is what I'm explaining. Thanks for watcing anyway.

• @mzimmerman12
      @mzimmerman12 Год назад

@@MamoAir well actually that's what I was doing... making a suggestion on how to make your stability test more accurate.