CCA C12 Review - Better than KZ ZSX? vs ZSX, TFZ T2, ZS10 Pro, Tin T3

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 16 окт 2024
  • BUY from ALIEXPRESS➡️ s.click.aliexpr...
    BUY from LAZADA ➡️ bit.ly/zpolt-cc...
    JOIN DISCORD ➡️ / discord
    BUY from LAZADA with my Link ➡️ invol.co/clcmoz
    SOCIALS
    LIKE me on FB ➡️ / zpoltlabs
    FOLLOW me on Twitter ➡️ / zpolt
    FOLLOW me on IG ➡️ / zpoltlabs
    FOLLOW my Photography ➡️ / negativphotoph
    TOP CHARTS
    zpolt.com/2018...
    Check out my Most Played Games! : / mostplayedmobile
    And dl my most popular Top 1 game Flippy Bottle Extreme :
    DL Android ➡️ bit.ly/FBEmpg
    DL IOS ➡️ bit.ly/FBEmpg2
    #headfi #budgetfi #iem
    Help the channel buy stuff from Aliexpress!
    EARPHONE AWARDS - BEST BUDGET EARPHONE LIST (Updated March 2021)
    Top $100
    Moondrop Starfield : s.click.aliexp...
    Tin T4 : s.click.aliexp...
    WG T-One : s.click.aliexp...
    Top 7 $50
    Tripowin TC01 : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    TRN BA5 : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    Moondrop SSR : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    CCA CA16 : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    TFZ T2 : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    Tinaudio T3 : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    HZSound Heart Mirror : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    Top 5 $30
    Blon 03 : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    Blon 01 : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    KBEAR KS2 : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    CCA C10 : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    CVJ CS8 : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    Top 5 $20
    NiceHCK DB3 : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    Moondrop Spaceship : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    TRN IM2 : N/A
    ZSN Pro X : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    VE Bonus IE : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    Top 5 $10
    QKZ VK4 : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    Sony MH755 : N/A
    KZ EDX : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    Xiaomi Piston Fits : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    QKZ KD7 : bit.ly/ztc-alie...
    Top TWS :
    KZ S2 :s.click.aliexp...
    KZ S1D : s.click.aliexp...
    Sabbat E12 Ultra : s.click.aliexp...
  • НаукаНаука

Комментарии • 284

• @barberismeable
    @barberismeable 3 года назад +9

I've been using CCA C12 for 10 months now. Super impressive. This video helped me to choose. Make sure to tweak sound equaliser and use high quality 320bit/ FLAC song to maximize C12's performance. Waiting my 16 core cable to arrive from China, for easier non tangled.

• @moochnhowzn
    @moochnhowzn 4 года назад +13

Just bought this and they are fantastic. Cable was fine and even though I wasted money on a upgrade cable? I still use the original cable . Great for use with power amp on my samsung s7 edge phone but terrible without the power amp graphic equaliser so get power amp and you will be very happy with these . Fantastic quality , comfortable and great sound . Alot smaller size than they look on the internet.

• @h_enrix_92
    @h_enrix_92 4 года назад +12

Now, listening with a new CCA C12, I can say that the sound is very similar to that reproduced in this video. Listen with a FLAT headset for a accurate experience.

• @ArcangeI
    @ArcangeI 4 года назад +11

Thanks for the review! Im a basshead, I just got these earphones and I love them! But in the beginning I didn’t like them at all. I thought the sound stage was great, but at the same time everything sounded too crispy. These earphones provide high and clear vocals but it brings the mids to the upfront. Many songs sounded totally new to me because suddenly I could hear back vocals, distortions and delays that before were not as noticeable...and the bass and drumming with these sounded too weak to me. The only way to fix it was using the equalizer of spotify, now Im totally happy with the sound.

• @philm.2812
      @philm.2812 4 года назад

Looks like you are a guitarist as well? I bought these last week to use with our band's IEM system. I was pretty disappointed ... no low end whatsoever. Sounded like crap through iPhone/iPod as well. These C12s are getting returned.

• @АртемИльин-ъ7е
      @АртемИльин-ъ7е 4 года назад +1

@@philm.2812 Hi, so what you get to replace c12?

• @haythamfpv
    @haythamfpv 3 года назад +9

dude I'm loving your channel, you've got some solid info in there

• @vlfvbox
    @vlfvbox 5 лет назад +36

It would be very nice if You posted text versions of Your reviews on Your website. This would add to Your interest from people who do not speak english or do not know enough english. Text review can be easily translated into any language of the world.
    Thank You for the helpful and interesting reviews!

• @malthehansen7915
    @malthehansen7915 3 года назад +3

Just picked up some C12 over standard KZ's.
    EQ'd, new cable, looking for tips.
    THANK YOU!
    I love your channel, keep up the stellar work.

• @zpolt
      @zpolt  3 года назад +1

Enjoy glad I could help

• @thlow4275
    @thlow4275 3 года назад +7

Between the C12 or ZS10 pro , is there a huge difference in terms of spec and performance? Preferably something neat for casual listening.

• @CurranLong
    @CurranLong 5 лет назад +9

Serious question, do you actually use these for musical performances? I've been using KZ for performances which are great but you make it sound like TFZ is better - is that just for listening or for live monitoring?

• @mariaveramusic
      @mariaveramusic 4 года назад +3

Thats a great unanswered question.

• @KeithHenryphd
    @KeithHenryphd 4 года назад +3

I had a pair of CCA C12 that I was using as IEM. I am a vocalist. I also have a pair of KZ ZS4s which aren’t as even over the entire spectrum at the CCA C12 but they have a much bigger sound stage. But I love the clarity and detail I get with the C12s. Can you tell me if the Tin T2 or T3s can compare with the C12 in balance over the EQ spectrum and to they provide the clarity as the C12s but with a larger soundstage?

• @monicapacheco2904
    @monicapacheco2904 7 месяцев назад

do you think these are good for a live performance symphonic metal singer with high notes (like D6)?

• @austind.5695
    @austind.5695 5 лет назад +5

Nice review, and I like the thing that you have the top 5 recommended IEMs in your channel. I hope that you also get to review chifi brands such as BGVP and BQEYZ . It would be great to know how these brands compare to the mainstream budget brands.

• @Shadow_Dragon55
    @Shadow_Dragon55 3 года назад +1

Okay so I've been looking at a new cables for this pair and what would people recommend, I've no clue on connectors so.
    I was told that something like a yinyoo 16 core silver plated cable would be good, but it has all these different connectors like:
    MMCX 3.5/2PIN 3.5/MMCX 2.5/2PIN 2.5/MMCX 4.4/2PIN 4.4/QDC 2.5/QDC 4.4/QDC 3.5
    So yeah that's a lot..
    So what would be best for comfort and to use on the go?
    It will for the majority be used in my phone's 3.5mm audio jack on the go.

• @jcvillarba9137
    @jcvillarba9137 4 года назад +2

Hi brother, i need your help, im a live streamer, i usually sings on my streams. Is c12 is good for my thing?much appreciated for your reply. Thanks godbless

• @LambeEsports
    @LambeEsports 4 года назад +1

For gaming who is the best?

• @LiloVLOG
    @LiloVLOG 4 года назад +6

I have a kz zsn pro but it hurts my ears with the highs, the c12 will be better with the treble?

• @Vishika-h2o
      @Vishika-h2o 4 года назад +1

No, I would suggest you go for blon bl05, it is so far the most balanced sounding iem I have ever listened to and ot's actually fun. I just got my cca c12 today, and 30 minutes in and I already placed a return request, it is just so damn boring, doesn't have the wide soundstage like my old kz zs10 pro, it's not smooth, but not very harsh either, the worst aspect of it is the lack a punchy bass, I swear, the kz zstx wich has like 1 db and 1 ba drivers sound more satisfying and cca c12. Also I don't understand how come is it the same size as the zs10 pro despite having an extra pair of drivers than they have...

• @DanicksonEVG
      @DanicksonEVG 3 года назад

@@Vishika-h2o I have that doubt which one would be better kz zs10 pro or cca c12?

• @Vishika-h2o
      @Vishika-h2o 3 года назад +1

@@DanicksonEVG cca c12 seems to have a smaller soundstage than zs10 pro, although it's somewhat smoother than the other. Some might find the more aggressive sound signature of zs10 pro a little hard to tolerate, but I personally prefer their brighter sound over c12's which is very rounded off and that's not the only disappointing part, I wasn't impressed by c12's low end either, it was meh compared to the low end on zs10 pro which is deep and satisfying. I would warn you though that zs10 pro can sound sibilant sometimes on vical heavy songs, especially with female vocals, but their soundstage and gorgeous low end are worth the trade off. But if you're looking for an all around balanced sound signature (not flat), i suggest you try the blons. This is how i would rank the three blons from my personal listening experience that i own, BL-05 > BL-01 > Bl-03.

• @DanicksonEVG
      @DanicksonEVG 3 года назад

@@Vishika-h2o what about imaging? And getting the best details profile?

• @Vishika-h2o
      @Vishika-h2o 3 года назад

@@DanicksonEVG well, i didn't find any of those iems i mentioned cluttered, they all did fairly well in detail retrieval (not a fan of the smooth sound of cca c12 at all, doesn't mean that it skipped any instruments or notes that others didn't). The thing with imaging is you need a decent source to get the full potential out of some of the IEMs i mentioned especially the Blon ones, they didn't do well when i connected them directly to the 3.5 out of my galaxy note 9, so i got a dongle dac amp (hidisz s1), and it made a huge difference, the sound was much fuller and rich, and instrument separation was better than before. I haven't tried many so i couldn't say, but none of them suck with positioning, although the ones with wider soundstage are natural gonna have better imaging, like tin t2's, but they are bright and boring.

• @add5459
    @add5459 3 года назад +1

Is the C12 good for just playing games and music ?

• @yuliusm
    @yuliusm Год назад

Between KZ ZS10 pro and CCA C12, which one have better fit and comfort for smallear and for longer period of listening?

• @rostselm4sh
    @rostselm4sh 7 месяцев назад

Which of these headphones are more suitable for gaming and sometimes listening to music?

• @carlshen7492
    @carlshen7492 4 года назад +1

What is the name of brand you used to replace the original cable of CCA C12? It kinda looks like high quality cable.

• @UndertheMangoTree
    @UndertheMangoTree 3 года назад

CCA C12 vs ZS10 pro? What do you think? I'm planning to buy one for recording/mixing. I do have studio monitors and studio headphones but sometimes the headphones just hurt my outer ears when worn for a long time.

• @ppeesv
      @ppeesv 3 года назад

which did you buy?

• @UndertheMangoTree
      @UndertheMangoTree 3 года назад +2

@@ppeesv I bought the C12 but never used it for mixing. I only use them for the artists' monitors when tracking. They are horrible for mixing. Those high frequency peaks are just too harsh.

• @mahadevienterprises5590
    @mahadevienterprises5590 11 месяцев назад

Is CCA C12 better than KZ ZS10 Pro X since both are sister companies?? please help

• @Rafal_Soboczynski
    @Rafal_Soboczynski 4 года назад +2

Ive been after a new pair of headphones for a while now, thanks to your videos I have ordered these last night. These will be my first set of IEMS. I'm going to be driving these mostly using my phone (mate 20 pro). Would you recommend me also getting a USB c DAC such as hidizis sonata, or will provided dongle (or something like apples or Google $10 dongle) suffice? Thanks

• @nvrtoowrd
      @nvrtoowrd 4 года назад

ibasso dc01 (2.5 bal) or ibasso dc02 (3.5)

• @barberismeable
    @barberismeable 4 года назад +4

I just bought C12 today. Previously want TWS but after read reviews, wired is better. Then thought KZ ZS10 Pro.. ZSX.. Finally after some reviews... CCA C12. I also tested KZ ZSN Pro but the high vocal is not good enough. The overall music not strong powerful and dynamic enough. This is my first time purchase hifi iem. Previously owned MEE cheap one. Then just iPhone earpods. Hopefully will worth it. Just youtube songs and cheap Sony mp3 player.

• @zpolt
      @zpolt  4 года назад +1

Hopefully it works for you. Enjoy man

• @ethanhaynesdrone9400
    @ethanhaynesdrone9400 2 года назад

Hi sir, going to be purchasing my first IEM and I am looking at this, Is it still worth it in 2021? I want some clarity and want neutral or U shaped experience, I like a bit bass too

• @kenoty7769
    @kenoty7769 4 года назад

I'm going to purchase kz zsx..........Is Kz zsx comfortable to the ear? Protrudes?

• @lor1nio
    @lor1nio 3 года назад +1

Hey what iems do you recommend for mixing/studio use for about 50$?

• @ST-ut5bh
    @ST-ut5bh 3 года назад

Hi Bro, compare to CCA C10, C12 & CA16, which one will you prefer? I will buy one from them. Thanks!

• @hannahtay4
    @hannahtay4 5 лет назад +5

I've been watching a lot different reviews recently as I can't make up my mind about which IEM to get! Would this be an upgrade from the ZS10 Pro for monitoring usage (as opposed to casual listening)? :D

• @zpolt
      @zpolt  5 лет назад +5

Slight upgrade. But still in the grand scheme of things still a sidegrade. Id choose c12 tho anyday

• @bendaff9618
      @bendaff9618 3 года назад +1

@@zpolt what has the best bass?

• @Assimilator702
    @Assimilator702 4 года назад +4

I usually agree with you however I prefer the ZSX over the C12 in every category. I’m using C12 for movies/TV and I’ll try them in the gym once we aren’t on quarantine lockdown. ZSX has a more neutral and natural tuning to my ears. Maybe I have a better batch of BA units than the ones in your units?

• @anantapadmanabhmyatagiri
      @anantapadmanabhmyatagiri Год назад

How is bass? I love bass a lot but I also don't want leave other details too. Is it worth it for me?

• @Assimilator702
      @Assimilator702 Год назад

@Anantapadmanabh M Yatagiri These CCA and KZ are too old and out dated to recommend. Try the 7 HZ Salnote Zero. Single DD and only $23. Excellent bass that doesn't hide midrange details. Or Tripowin MELE @ $50 if you want strong bass but still well balanced. Just look up budget IEM reviews. The last few years, the iem market exploded, especially in the budget segment compared to 2019.

@anantapadmanabhmyatagiri Год назад

@@Assimilator702 is 7hz good for bass as i am bass head.

@anantapadmanabhmyatagiri Год назад +1

@@Assimilator702 thanks finally decided and ordered 7hz zero. I can't wait try them

• @Assimilator702
      @Assimilator702 Год назад

@Anantapadmanabh M Yatagiri The 7 HZ Zero has very good bass. If you find it not enough the Tripowin MELE has a bit more bass.

• @mehmetgurdal
    @mehmetgurdal 5 лет назад +6

I love your reviews but I cannot understand some of the terminology you use.
    What does fast, dry, dark mean ? I know the warmth (the amount of bass) brightness (extended highs, vocals or cymbals) etc.

• @megamind8359
      @megamind8359 5 лет назад +7

It's difficult to explains all those things in a you tube comment so i sugest you learn those terms the same way i did google,you should search for every term you don't understand and learn those gradually!

• @krauz.h2723
    @krauz.h2723 5 лет назад +4

Which would you recommend if you listened to HIP-HOP? KZ ZSX OR CCA 12?

• @Kaiser187
      @Kaiser187 3 года назад

JLabs the bass is heavy.

• @bajanalpha4
    @bajanalpha4 4 года назад +1

How would you compare the C12's to the Shure 215s?

• @Parkster44
    @Parkster44 3 года назад

I am a singer. Looking for in ears with more than 3 drivers . What would you recommend. ?

• @vensilenced
    @vensilenced 4 года назад +1

Hi, what replacement cable did you use? Do you have a link?

• @matthewblevins8964
    @matthewblevins8964 Год назад

I went w the KZ ZS10 Pros. I could not believe it. After your and several other reviews, I got these. HOLY S*&! So, I listened to rando tracks of mine and Brother, Alice in Chains, came on. I've heard this song 100's of times - AT LEAST - since released in '92. I start in, chilly tension builds, feels like im in the studio, phasing is just so lovely, then the chorus kicks and BANG could not only hear the background vocalist crystal clear, I COULD TELL WHO THE SINGER WAS! My brain was like...'uhhhh, is that who I think it is???' Sure as anything (googled it) IT WAS HER - Ann Wilson from Heart! Whaaaaaaaa??!! For me - this is like when Mario snags a mushroom power up into a fantastical sonic portal! I'm in a bit of shock here. OH, AND the volume floor level I listed at is crazy LOW now with these. I can literally begin to hear at (1 to 100 scale, PC) Volume 1, 12 is comfortable level, and 20 is starting to really get busy. This is out of the box, NO custom tips...JUST +/-$49 and my world has forever changed. My hearing clocks low end just above 14Hz and High end just below 15KHz - a bit better than most normal human range. This is by NO MEANS a technical measurement, but self-tested through various means. I'm just a regular Dude, abiding along the way. After super early impression, I would highly recommend these. My next step is the KZ AZ 15 wireless addon! If you're just an average Joe/Jill - there's is no way you will be disappointed with these. Just really affordable and the sound is dynamically impressive!

• @paolocaling4806
    @paolocaling4806 4 года назад +3

Bro please help me choose. Kz zsx terminator or CCA c12? Which is worth it to buy? Please help me

• @tokeninja1996
    @tokeninja1996 4 года назад +1

Can you adjust the equalizer according to the sound each produce? I mean if you do that and use just one same preference, wouldn't we get a more realistic relsult?

• @oatlertprasertkong5287
    @oatlertprasertkong5287 4 года назад +1

Would you ever consider this IEM for live monitor (band setup)??

• @mohddanialakmal2781
    @mohddanialakmal2781 4 года назад

Currently using the cca 10 w trn 16 core cable. But now the pin is bent making it fell a bit uncomfortable to use. So, i wanted to buy a "new cable" , do u think i should get
    1. Blon bl03 + yinyoo 16 core cable + spinfit/comply
    Or
    2. Cca c12 + yinyoo 16 core cable
    Or
    3.tfz t2
    Or just buy the cable w spinfit tip? Lol
    *thicc cable is life! Lol

• @edofildzah6751
    @edofildzah6751 3 года назад +2

Zsx or cca c12 which one better for pubg?please 😭i'm so confused

• @tamiz_1031
      @tamiz_1031 3 года назад +1

this is what I'm looking for too, pls let me know if you get it

• @rashkind
    @rashkind 4 года назад

Planning to upgrade my c12's cable to yinyoo 16 core buy idk which to get, is it the 2 pin or qdc something? Need help. TIA!

• @silverbluemaurice
    @silverbluemaurice 3 года назад

if you compare with QKZ VK4, which one do you choose ?

• @RexyFan
    @RexyFan 3 года назад

You recommend these for bass players ?

• @BLISSSSSSSSSSSS
    @BLISSSSSSSSSSSS 2 года назад

Greeting,
    I almost bought my first ones IEM, KZ ZSN PRO X and I had no experience with similar headphones before them, I was thrilled to hear them for the first time but also irritated my ears with too loud sound and aggressive high frequencies, but I soon got used to it. I am a musician and I create and playing music, so I have experience with many monitors speakers and headphones of larger format such as AKG K712 PRO, so I generally liked the sound ZSN PRO X. Now it came to me by Friday that I can buy very cheap CCA C12, CCA C10 PRO and KZ ZS10 PRO, and since I don't plan to change those headphones later, I'm interested in which ones are of the highest quality and is there a clear difference between them and mine ZSN PRO X which I already own? I listened to a lot of videos about them and read a lot of reviews
    and I can say that I am more confused than at the very beginning. Please help me. thanks in advance

• @bobkeller8383
    @bobkeller8383 4 года назад +4

What replacement cable would you recommend for the cca c12?

• @AmbroseLiu
      @AmbroseLiu 4 года назад

You can buy them straight from their official store on Aliexpress for under $10

• @ChadWork1
    @ChadWork1 3 года назад

Can anyone suggest a good replacement cable for these please?

• @kmdrenz1444
    @kmdrenz1444 3 года назад

Hi there, can i use this for gaming?

• @miguelmendoza6177
    @miguelmendoza6177 2 года назад

Are they good for Drummers.???🤔🤔🤔

• @waduhekvedyo4606
    @waduhekvedyo4606 3 года назад

What's best for you? C10 or C12?

• @barberismeable
    @barberismeable 3 года назад +1

Is there any review comparing CCA C12 with high-end TWS earbuds? for example Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, Bose QuietComfort or Sennheiser Momentum TWS 2? I'm thinking to buy earbuds, which is expensive. But worry if sound quality is lower than wired Chi-Fi

• @777samuraijosh
    @777samuraijosh 5 лет назад

I bought the zsx because from your link and they arrived today can't wait to hear them

• @maanisyed
    @maanisyed 4 года назад +2

@zpolt first of all brother I love your channel. It is really helpful and transformed my listening experience. Can you please recommend if it is worth upgrading from CCA C10 to CCA C12?
    Thanks

• @zpolt
      @zpolt  4 года назад +1

Might be yes. Its a slight upgrade.

• @goduniverse1024
      @goduniverse1024 4 года назад +1

zpolt could you listen to “Don’t let me down” by The Beatles, using the CCA C10 and CCA C12 and compare which one sounds better? Thanks Zpolt

• @jacoblev770
    @jacoblev770 5 лет назад +1

Who is have a better medium et mids voice,
    Zsx or cca c12

• @jojod2210
    @jojod2210 5 лет назад +5

Did you say 6 BA and 1 DD? That would make yours CCA C14, probably from the future. The CCA C12 is 5 BA + 1 DD.

• @Pvb0204
    @Pvb0204 Год назад

is there tfz t2 contender today I really like the sound of tfz t2, i tried blon 03 bust still not satisfied as tfz t2

• @VinyasMalagaudanavar
    @VinyasMalagaudanavar 3 года назад

What's good in the $50-60 range in 2021 ? Own a KZ ZS3 currently

• @SammyDumanauw
    @SammyDumanauw 5 лет назад +8

zs10 pro or c12?

• @Sonu666
    @Sonu666 5 лет назад

TFZ Monica is better than terminator and c12?

• @TheStemo1
    @TheStemo1 3 года назад

I've noticed some distortion on the C12s on certain songs but I'm not sure if its the player or the C12s. Was an old iPod and then later an Android phone.

• @iamchristianlopez
    @iamchristianlopez 5 лет назад +2

Dude, what's your suggested replacement cable for this one?

• @brettheyer2421
      @brettheyer2421 5 лет назад

If you hop on amazon you can find 2 pin replacement cables from a couple manufacturers

• @brettheyer2421
      @brettheyer2421 5 лет назад +1

Go atleast 8 core

• @itime293
    @itime293 5 лет назад +12

Will you ever remove the protective film from the tfz T2?? It's driving me crazy

• @tobytoxd
      @tobytoxd 4 года назад

LOL same here. Watched some reviews and always i'm so wondering ... WHY on earth ?? :D

• @MrLaugh-react
    @MrLaugh-react 3 года назад

Are these better than zs10 pro.?

• @sweetandsour1014
    @sweetandsour1014 5 лет назад

What iem can you recommend for bassheads like me? Also with a good soundstage and sound separation?

• @leenashreebehera4902
    @leenashreebehera4902 4 года назад

which has the widest soundstage?under100$

• @bettakl3430
    @bettakl3430 3 года назад

Does c12 sounds metallic ?

• @kevinpascual
    @kevinpascual 5 лет назад +3

I found the ZSX was quite uncomfortable due to that upper bulge however I loved the sound. I settled for the ZS10 Pro but watching this video makes me have second thoughts. Would you think the C12 could be a better option than the ZS10 pro?

• @carlitosway7654321
    @carlitosway7654321 5 лет назад

What do you think against the TRN v90?

• @EduardoAMendonca
    @EduardoAMendonca 5 лет назад

Why u dont like the cable?

• @อภินันท์ปีอาทิตย์-บ4ฉ

Kz zsx vs cca c12 Which Bass is better

• @barberismeable
    @barberismeable 4 года назад

Is there a better cable for c12? With microphone... 8 core

• @AmbroseLiu
      @AmbroseLiu 4 года назад

You can buy their cable with a mic from their official store on Aliexpress for under $10

• @beyondkima9866
    @beyondkima9866 3 года назад

rating chart of all your iems??? 😀

• @migzhiraya369
    @migzhiraya369 5 лет назад

What iem's sound similar to Vido?
    (for me i find KZ fatiguing on highs and very aggressive.) I really like the relax sound of Vido but looking for an upgrade with that similar relax sound. thanks

• @zpolt
      @zpolt  5 лет назад +1

ve bonus ie is first to my mind, or even the blon

• @migzhiraya369
      @migzhiraya369 5 лет назад

@@zpolt according to many reviews specially yours, I'm thinking that 2 iems too. Thanks zpolt.
      Keep it up.

• @jasonbainbridge6196
    @jasonbainbridge6196 4 года назад

How would these perform with gaming on Xbox?

• @ueki5844
    @ueki5844 5 лет назад +6

Is it worth upgrading from c10 to c12 Bro?
    🙂👍

• @Assimilator702
      @Assimilator702 5 лет назад +6

ChienS Zai Yes C12 is better than C10. But try the Blon BL 03 as it’s better than all the KZ and CCA sets.

• @irfanhafizh8076
      @irfanhafizh8076 4 года назад

@@Assimilator702do all frequencies sound coherent?

• @Assimilator702
      @Assimilator702 4 года назад +1

Irfan Hafizh No don’t get the C12. I don’t like it anymore. It’s harsh and edgy. ZSX is much better. Other people that prefer similar tunings as me have also found this to be the case. It’s that 12k peak that brings harshness. We need a downward slope above 8k to 10k not a boost. TRN V90 is also real good. It has a nice treble presence but it’s not harsh to my ears. BLON is excellent and worth having.

• @irfanhafizh8076

@@Assimilator702 thank you for explanation 😊

• @irfanhafizh8076

@@Assimilator702 Friend, is BL03 easy to drive on Android?

• @Jrgsrlza
    @Jrgsrlza 3 года назад +1

Im new to IEM please let me know. For gaming 🙏

• @shashankethane
    @shashankethane 4 года назад

Should I buy this or the zs10pro

• @Atilaibitiara
    @Atilaibitiara 5 лет назад +2

Por favor coloque a legenda, estou na duvida entre BLON BL03 vs CCA C12, vou usar para mixar em estudio.

• @bravomattdanielleu.5149
    @bravomattdanielleu.5149 5 лет назад

which has worse sibilance, kz zsx or cca c12?

• @xeruskun
      @xeruskun 4 года назад

ZSX, CCA C12 is more balanced and linear on the treble.

• @irfanhafizh8076

does c12 at all frequencies sound coherent ?

• @xeruskun
      @xeruskun 4 года назад

I have a CCA C12, and I noticed the mids is sometimes shallow but nicely seperated from the bass and the treble. Treble is a little bit prominent with this iem and bass is a little bit tamed down. But still coherent sounding. But for now I suggest the Blon 03 as it has better tonality and more right sounding than the CCA C12. For me CCA C12 excels on seperation, soundstage and treble.

• @blukido5700
    @blukido5700 4 года назад +2

no review yet on c16?

• @SIDHUBHAI
    @SIDHUBHAI 5 лет назад +1

Planning to purchase my first IEM. Currently using Audio Technica M50x, and i like it..
    CCA C12, Tin T3, Blon 03, or, TRN V90..?
    70% for watching movies, and 30% for music listening and editing.
    I prefer 3D sound, wide soundstage, with good details, not soo forward not soo backward natural sounding mids, tight and punchy sub n mid bass..
    Please help....
    Suggestions:
    1) please make a video of top 5 IEMs under 100$ (0$ to 100$ range)
    2) Would like to see how Blon 03 compares with your top 3's for 50$
    3) Also would like to see how these top IEMs compared to popular full sized headsets like M50x, HD598 etc....
    4) Please use other tracks on sound tests, a bit bored of hearing the same tracks.. 😉

• @Assimilator702
      @Assimilator702 5 лет назад +1

Sidhraan Raveendran Get the TRN V90 and the Blon BL 03 and you’re set for a long time.

• @nicobroce
    @nicobroce 4 года назад

This or the C10 Pro?

• @marcusbryant2007
    @marcusbryant2007 5 лет назад +2

thanks for the review, hope you can also review shouer tape

• @quochuytran8691
    @quochuytran8691 4 года назад +1

Hi you now cca c12 have fit Bluetooth cable thank

• @garthdao-dao5031
    @garthdao-dao5031 4 года назад

Which is more bassy this or blon 03?

• @xeruskun
      @xeruskun 4 года назад

Blon

• @karaf9511
      @karaf9511 4 года назад +1

I have both..for bass i prefer c12 since it's more enjoyable

• @xeruskun
      @xeruskun 4 года назад +1

I also have both, Blon is more boomy while C12 is more tighter (faster decay).

• @garthdao-dao5031
      @garthdao-dao5031 4 года назад +1

@@karaf9511 .. how could say it is more enjoyable?

• @karaf9511
      @karaf9511 4 года назад +1

Because the bass is deep and punchy..The bass doesn't irritate my ear when hearing for a long time

• @doctordro
    @doctordro 5 лет назад +5

I'm saddened that the TRN V90 was kicked out of your Top 3. I believe it sounds way better than the Terminator. Please still include the V90 on your comparison videos.

• @jonathanraecrisanto5912
      @jonathanraecrisanto5912 5 лет назад +2

BGGAR prefers the V90 than the ZSX

• @zpolt
      @zpolt  5 лет назад +3

It is still in top 5. Actually cant go wrong imho with any of top 5s. Will boil down to your preference.

• @ahambhramasmii
    @ahambhramasmii 4 года назад

Cca c10 or kz as10 or kz as12
    Please let me know, I'm new to iem

• @zpolt
      @zpolt  4 года назад +1

You can try cca c12

• @ahambhramasmii

@@zpolt
      I ordered c12
      Just now heard about cca a10
      What do you think c12 or a10

• @wallthemart
      @wallthemart 4 года назад +1

@@ahambhramasmii the 10 is older i think so the 12 should have some better tech in them

• @ahambhramasmii

@@wallthemart
      Anyway i brought cca c12

• @charlestwoo
    @charlestwoo 5 лет назад

How does the CCA c12 hold up to the TRN v90?

• @zpolt
      @zpolt  5 лет назад +1

@psykosonikwarrior actually with any of my top 5, it falls to indeed preference already. you wont go wrong with either of em

• @irfanhafizh8076

@@zpolt do all frequencies sound coherent? (C12)

• @jm88macy77
    @jm88macy77 3 года назад +1

Watched so many times... finally made up my mind to buy one. Cant wait to try mine... my cca c12 is otw!!!

• @Ahmad_Sya
    @Ahmad_Sya 5 лет назад

what is your mean for that 'soundstage'?

• @mikesmith1290
      @mikesmith1290 4 года назад +1

Soundstage is usually how wide the sound is. Do sounds that are panned hard left or right sound far away, or if they sound closer to the center

• @zpolt
    @zpolt  5 лет назад +4

What do you think of the cca?
    Soundtest vs ZSX : ruclips.net/video/fBTaYQqXzIs/видео.html
    Discord : discord.gg/ej2tCP5
    FB : web.facebook.com/zpoltlabs/
    Instagram : instagram.com/zpoltlabs
    Twitter : twitter.com/zpolt

• @ironblast5
      @ironblast5 5 лет назад

I love the overall design i just wish it had the semi custom shell like the zsx if it did and had a better cable included itd be a automatic rec for a budget iem for live musicians imho

• @marzcel6355
      @marzcel6355 5 лет назад

Can you do a review of the new tin audio t4? Thank you.

• @netog8441
    @netog8441 5 лет назад

We agree once again with our preference of clarity, details and naturalness on the C12 over the ZSX and TRN V90 siblings. Under $100 I still consider the Tin T3 my choice for now. Regards.

• @netog8441
      @netog8441 5 лет назад +2

@Iam a Good person I look for clarity, details and naturalness (timbre) in sound: 1. Tin T3 (superior by large margin to it's followers) 2. CCA C12 3. TRN V90 4. KZ ZSX

• @netog8441
      @netog8441 5 лет назад

@Iam a Good person Sorry I don't own TFZ T2 and Blon, but since they have only 1 driver)/side, they should have less imaging, separation and details (resolution). Better ask ZPOLT.

• @jameskam473
    @jameskam473 4 года назад

I bought the CCA C12 from Ali express after watching Yr review. I love it, great, clear n balance sound and good price. Thanks you

• @irfanhafizh8076

do all frequencies sound coherent?

• @linolingelbach2214
      @linolingelbach2214 4 года назад

Irfan Hafizh gw punya cca c12, suaranya enak haluss banget

• @barberismeable
      @barberismeable 4 года назад

@@irfanhafizh8076 dah berapa lama pakai? Okay ke? Ada waranti?

• @lowspeed69
    @lowspeed69 5 лет назад

I need iem with best Mid sounds for under $40? Any suggestion guys??

• @arvybugtong1498
    @arvybugtong1498 5 лет назад +2

blon bl03 or this? 🤔

• @baonguyen3273
      @baonguyen3273 5 лет назад +1

Blon blo3

• @zpolt
      @zpolt  5 лет назад

Tough i love em both haha.

• @xeruskun
      @xeruskun 4 года назад +1

Get both.

• @heyfrancis
      @heyfrancis 4 года назад

I recently got Blon BL-03 and for me it lacks bass. Maybe it's just the horrible eartips, idk.

• @beyondkima9866
      @beyondkima9866 3 года назад

Y comparing with blon ToT
      I want good bass with quality treble without too much recessed mids😁
      I'm new looking to own one but dats what I think I like
      C12 looks ok but willing to stretch a bit if there's better one in the price range

• @C0UGHEE
    @C0UGHEE 5 лет назад

Have you heard of or listened to the Pai audio dr2?

• @zpolt
      @zpolt  5 лет назад +1

C0UGHEE i have one i the lab

• @C0UGHEE
      @C0UGHEE 5 лет назад

@@zpolt Awesome, I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

• @Assimilator702
      @Assimilator702 5 лет назад +1

C0UGHEE It’s REAL GOOD. BASSHEAD TO THE MAX but very well tuned ,ids and treble. The version that sells in the Fancao Garden Store on Ali Express for $21 is the same set. I ordered the clear version after hearing the Red/Blue version I liked them so much. Order the version with no cable and get a nice NiceHCK 16 core for $9 with hooks, the $11 8 core cable with hooks or the cable with no hooks for $13. Also get the large bore Red / Blue tips in the NiceHCK store or other stores under the Tennmak brand as they open up the treble and allow the mids to cut through more. Perfect with that combo.

• @jvmusicph
    @jvmusicph 4 года назад

mas ok po b ito compare sa kz as12?

• @nnamdzhb1299
    @nnamdzhb1299 3 года назад +1

I have old KZ ZSN and have just bought CCA C12 but i even see CCA C12 have no better point compare with ZSN, maybe i haven't burned in C12 yet. 24/11/2020

• @grhn5960
      @grhn5960 2 года назад

is there really no an upgrade on sound quality?

• @nnamdzhb1299
      @nnamdzhb1299 2 года назад

@@grhn5960 after burn in, c12 has more clear sound, thats it. You can recognize the instruments and voices better.

• @grhn5960
      @grhn5960 2 года назад

@@nnamdzhb1299 so, is it worthy upgrade?

• @nnamdzhb1299
      @nnamdzhb1299 2 года назад

@@grhn5960 they are cheap staffs so I dont think too much

• @M.M.Akhamouk
    @M.M.Akhamouk 5 лет назад

Can u do please a review of best smartphone for audio use ...meizu Vivo ...ect