• Опубликовано: 5 окт 2024

Комментарии • 16

• @natetorresphotography
    @natetorresphotography  6 месяцев назад

Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 - amzn.to/3TzC095
    Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L - amzn.to/3Pma8mm
    Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro - amzn.to/3PevyBx
    Latest lens prices!
    As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on one of my affiliate links and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue making videos like this. Thank you for your support!

• @CalRogersMusic
    @CalRogersMusic 5 месяцев назад +3

This is actually incredibly helpful. Thank brotha keep it up

• @TheNerdLogicGarage
    @TheNerdLogicGarage Месяц назад +1

I've had an EOS rebel T6 for a few years, and i recently gifted it to my wife who really wants to get into photography. This was incredibly helpful and thorough. I have one question, what would you recommend for indoor sports photography, like basketball for instance? I'd really appreciate any feedback.

• @natetorresphotography
      @natetorresphotography  Месяц назад +1

Glad you found it helpful! If budget is a concern, the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM is a great entry-level choice (the one mentioned in the video). If you can invest more, the Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM or the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM are excellent options for indoor sports photography. It also depends on how far she is from the court and if she wants to capture wide view shots of the whole court or really zoomed in shots of the players. If that she will be shooting from the bleachers, the shorter focal length like 50mm will be for wider shots like capturing more of the court and players, the more zoomed in lenses like 85mm will be for more close up shots of players! Just remember that with the Canon Rebel t6 that it's a crop sensor camera so whatever focal length of the lens is times it by 1.6

• @TheNerdLogicGarage
      @TheNerdLogicGarage Месяц назад +1

@@natetorresphotography awesome thanks! I picked up the 50 and now I’ll have to check out that 85! Really appreciate the feedback. It’s been super helpful and you just gained another subscriber! I’m just getting into car videography myself.

• @kimhoffman8481
    @kimhoffman8481 5 месяцев назад +1

Great info! What is the best lens for a canon rebel T6 for outdoor sports photography?

• @natetorresphotography
      @natetorresphotography  5 месяцев назад +1

Thanks! For outdoor sports you want a lens with good autofocus and zooming capabilities (zoom lens). Check out the "Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 is STM" which is specifically built for crop sensor cameras like the rebel t6 so there will be no crop factor. Or also the "Canon EF 70-300 is II USM 70-300mm f/4-5.6" just note this lens will have a 1.6x crop factor on the Rebel T6 because it's meant for full-frame cameras.

• @genegant998
    @genegant998 3 месяца назад +2

What about a macro lens

• @natetorresphotography
      @natetorresphotography  3 месяца назад +2

The third lens in this video (Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro ) is a macro lens! That's the one I have used and like 🌻

• @jasminewalker4856
    @jasminewalker4856 4 месяца назад

Hi! What’s a good wide angle lens? For real estate photography purposes, small spaces. Thanks!

• @natetorresphotography
      @natetorresphotography  4 месяца назад +1

Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM or Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM are good choices!

• @jasminewalker4856
      @jasminewalker4856 4 месяца назад

Thanks so much for replying!!! Keep the videos coming!! I want to learn more about my Canon! :)

• @deanharper3755
    @deanharper3755 5 месяцев назад

Is the EF 100mm lens the best choice for a beginner shooting mainly indoor modeling photography?

• @natetorresphotography
      @natetorresphotography  4 месяца назад

The EF 100mm on the Canon Rebel T6 will act like a 160mm lens due to the crop factor (the Canon Rebel T6 has an crop-sensor) so this might make shooting indoors difficults and restrictive. I'd recommend the EF 50mm f/1.8 lens I also recommended in this video as that will give you more room when shooting and it's an overall great lens!

• @kiovalid4900
    @kiovalid4900 2 месяца назад

what’s the best lens for video