• Опубликовано: 21 окт 2024
  • Want to learn more about pew pew pew repair? mgs.edu
    Like me on Facebook / 22plinkster
    Follow me on Twitter / 22plinkster
    Follow me on Instagram @22plinkster

Комментарии • 533

• @striker8paints
    @striker8paints 2 года назад +11

Glad to see Volquartsen still putting out good guns! I have the 10/22 rifles my brother and I built on Volquartsen kits 30 years ago when Volquartsen was just getting started. Those guns gave many a high end match rifle a run for their money back then.

• @darrellklein733
      @darrellklein733 2 года назад

We are going to get all our fed taxes back an hearing from several all will start with 300k. I submit to you many may have never paid in that much. We will also get the money later that they traded our birth certificates for. May be in the 60k area.
      Trumps main com THE BEST IS YET TO COME

• @frankbeck2180
    @frankbeck2180 2 года назад +3

Your one of my favorite RUclips shooting shows. Hell of a ahot and a outstanding attitude. Thanks for sharing and keep em comming and stay safe

• @gregorypatzelt6964
    @gregorypatzelt6964 2 года назад +101

Love the looks of this. Definitely going to consider buying one. Too bad it's sub $3k with both barrels. Thats HK mp5 territory.

• @danilojose883
      @danilojose883 2 года назад +1

Look brother i am brasileiro and i want tô train my english . Can you help me .

• @dimapeace602
      @dimapeace602 2 года назад

Hello, please send at least some of your weapons, bulletproof vests and helmets to Ukraine, it now needs your weapons against the Russian invaders. Who supports, like. Thank you in advance!!!

• @abrb1223
      @abrb1223 2 года назад +8

@@dimapeace602 That is highly illegal and cannot be done, but I have donated enough to buy an AK and a vest.

• @chrissewell1608
      @chrissewell1608 2 года назад +2

Can we build one w/ 2 barrels, for less than $3K? Probably! But its just not the same.

• @marcmoore4115
      @marcmoore4115 2 года назад +6

@@chrissewell1608 Semi auto .22 WMR or .17 HMR? I wouldn't try building one myself because of the whole pressure thing, but yeah... 3k is very steep for a rimfire imo

• @wheelguns4wheelmen802
    @wheelguns4wheelmen802 2 года назад +10

The no point shift and groups from the .17 HMR are great

• @Goldenwithaleash
    @Goldenwithaleash 2 года назад +29

I was an early adopter of the .17HMR in the early 2000’s and never looked back. Such a good cartridge.

• @martindrengenxbox360
      @martindrengenxbox360 2 года назад +3

It certainly turns feral cats inside out quite well, good for fox hunting too.

• @chrissewell1608
      @chrissewell1608 2 года назад +2

I want to see a .17 hmr pistol. Long range, hard hitting, freaky fast, and plenty of ammo!

• @Goldenwithaleash
      @Goldenwithaleash 2 года назад +1

@@chrissewell1608 that would be cool. I know S&W had a .17HMR revolver but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a semiautomatic. With that rimmed and bottlenecked cartridge, it might be tricky to make a magazine that was reliable.

• @Goldenwithaleash
      @Goldenwithaleash 2 года назад

@@martindrengenxbox360 I’ve shot some fox squirrels and woodchucks which are about the same size. With the Hornady polymer tipped bullets, it looks like they swallowed a grenade.

• @ironmikehallowween
      @ironmikehallowween 2 года назад +5

@@chrissewell1608 I got one in like 2003 as soon as I could find one available. It was cool, but the 17 HMR loses a lot in shorter barrels. It shines in a rifle, but the 22 magnum is better in a handgun. I already had a 22 Auto Mag which was also cool. The 17 was very accurate, it just lost a lot more velocity. In a rifle, I would chose the 17. In a handgun, a 22 magnum.

• @davidcox7354
    @davidcox7354 2 года назад +1

Minute of squirrel… That is GOLD!!

• @starpoint2112
    @starpoint2112 2 года назад +5

Love this lil tack driver! love the fact it can use the Ruger mags which means versatile.

• @sarinhighwind
      @sarinhighwind 2 года назад +2

Right? Put one of the bananna mags in there and pew pew pew

• @humblehunk9022
    @humblehunk9022 2 года назад +30

My first rifle (Ruger Precision Rimfire)was in 17hmr. That round is a laser beam out to about 180m. Even with my cheap chinesium scope I get sub 1" at 100m all day.

• @robertlynch5611
      @robertlynch5611 2 года назад +3

Try and touch it out to 300m it will make it

• @humblehunk9022
      @humblehunk9022 2 года назад +3

@@robertlynch5611 If I had 300m on my property, I would. I'm in Canada, so my options are kind of limited. My backyard tops out at about 200m, but then I'm pretty close to the road :)

• @chrissewell1608
      @chrissewell1608 2 года назад +5

Go find an empty, and straight, power line! You can get 1000 yard shots.

• @beyondtwominutes
      @beyondtwominutes 2 года назад +4

This rifle is nearly 4 times the price of a rpr

• @NCshooter1213
    @NCshooter1213 2 года назад +67

No doubt this is a fine setup. I just could NEVER justify the coin for it. A marlin model 60 or regular ruger would do good for a percentage of the cost. I love these fancy guns but I can't help but feel like we're getting gouged on some of the prices I'm seeing for new ones.

• @newsaggin2753
      @newsaggin2753 2 года назад

youur damn right my model 60 is the sxxt 10/22 as well fxxk joe biden & this weapon ! great video bro

• @therebellion6911
      @therebellion6911 2 года назад +5

Ruger over marlin 60 by a mile because of the simple fact you can change anything you dont like on a Ruger.

• @DeezCheez69
      @DeezCheez69 2 года назад +5

@@therebellion6911 also marlins wear out after super heavy usage while Rugers generally don't.

• @eddieb4227
      @eddieb4227 2 года назад +6

@@DeezCheez69 you obviously never owners a model 60. First gun I bought at 16. Easily put over 50,000 rounds through it. Still shoots as straight as the first rounds.

• @DeezCheez69
      @DeezCheez69 2 года назад +2

@@eddieb4227 I own a marlin 99c (predecessor to the model 60), a 15 rnd model 60 back when they still had the long barrel, and have owned the classic 18 rnd ones. They're all good guns and I've never shot them enough to wear them out but I have heard, from several different people and RUclipsrs, that they will eventually wear down the rifling or barrel screw.

• @johndeere1951a
    @johndeere1951a 2 года назад +1

I'm happy making a commitment with .22 WMR.
    A CZ457 Lux. IF, I want to shoot .17, CZ offers barrels no problem, low cost accuracy.
    and the bonus with the CZ .22wmr rifle is now I have the new Walther WMP .22 magnum with 4.5" barrel to enjoy the big .22 ammo even more.
    💥🎯🗽☮️👍🇨🇿🇺🇲

• @mikelastpass689
    @mikelastpass689 2 года назад +63

What I find amazing is that it's a semi auto in 22 mag which is very difficult to achieve reliably. At a $3K price point it's well above my budget😕

• @aditacaroline9201
      @aditacaroline9201 2 года назад

Price please....?

• @realtalk6195
      @realtalk6195 2 года назад +13

@@aditacaroline9201 Open your eyes and read again.

• @TacticalBuffoonary
      @TacticalBuffoonary Год назад +3

3k for a .22?? No thanks.

• @theman-pc2ej
      @theman-pc2ej Год назад

Bear creek has a very nice 22mag in an ar15 platform that performs great!

• @ThepDenNgoaiBien
      @ThepDenNgoaiBien Год назад +2

$3,000 USD???? No ....I can't...too much

• @Martin1519
    @Martin1519 Год назад

Man I love 22 plinky. That is the coolest 22 rifle I’ve seen so far!

• @ziggyc3004
    @ziggyc3004 2 года назад +5

I love my volquartsen charger build. Looks exactly like your big fancy rifle there but is the size of a Ruger mark 2 when it's all folded up.

• @davidcoleman8770
      @davidcoleman8770 2 года назад +1

What chassis did you use?

• @ziggyc3004
      @ziggyc3004 2 года назад +1

@@davidcoleman8770 The volquartsen charger, the one with the folding brace. Same barrel but the 6".

• @bradb.4570
    @bradb.4570 2 года назад +1

I am so excited about the future of the firearms industry. As a future gunsmith

• @kenhelmers2603
    @kenhelmers2603 2 года назад +4

Nice combo of calibers! Nice rifle too :) Thanks Plinkster!

• @georgevangordon9728
    @georgevangordon9728 2 года назад +37

Ok... not to take anything away from this rifle but other then the quick change ability I’m not really impressed that much. I own a CZ 455 that I can convert from 22 LR to 22 mag or 17 HMR of course I can’t do it that fast but it also didn’t cost my first born child and it will definitely drive tacks. Once I started shooting the 17 HMR out of it I never considered switching it back to 22. I’m a huge fan of the 17 now. As I said before it’s a cool rifle but I’ll stay with my CZ

• @dredgewalker
      @dredgewalker 2 года назад +1

Being compatible with 2 different types of bullet is nice when one becomes hard to find so you still have the option to use another bullet until you can resupply your preferred ammo.

• @jamesdewer
      @jamesdewer 2 года назад

CZ please, trash.

• @scottyV1000
      @scottyV1000 Год назад

Question - did you get your second barrel with the rifle as a matched set or get the second barrel later? I wanted a .17 HMR 455 but could only find a .22lr so I bought the .17 barrel later but it cam with a note that it may require some gunsmithing to fit the barrel. I haven’t tried putting it on yet but I do have go/no go gauges to check headspacing.

• @alparrish5660
      @alparrish5660 Год назад

I agree, I bought the CZ 457 in both the .22 and the 17 HMR. The 17 HMR in Varmint and the .22 in MTR. Bothe have the Bull Barrels. I did not want to take the time change barrels and resight the scopes. All that being said, I shoot Matches at 235 yards at 6X8 inch metal targets. Both does the job. And at 100 yard groups both can cover with a quarter. Nice day no wind! Both rifles in the $600 to $700 range, and I out $600 & $700 scopes. MAybe overkill, but If I want to put on a more high power rifle, I've already made the fix. LOVE MY CZ's. I have both in Savage, and they are good shooters, but Savage has Piss Poor customer service. Had the A-17 Semi Auto and nothing but trouble out of the box. No matter what ammo I shot. Sent it back to Savage two different times and the never fixed it right. and on the last time, it came back worse with a different stock, and it would not accept aftermarket mags. And the trigger guard wobbled from left to right. I just got so mad that they had it longer than I did. I just gave up and traded it off for a boat!

• @waynemetzger6251
    @waynemetzger6251 2 года назад +1

Wow !!very impressive...very high quality rifle !!..great shooting.

• @chicorodriguez3964
    @chicorodriguez3964 2 года назад +2

I made a sweet target setup out of a ruger m77/22mag and I also have a 17hmr barrel for it but the barrel swap prosses is 100% faster on your rifle

• @WrongTimeWatch
    @WrongTimeWatch 2 года назад +3

Looks like a great hunting rifle

• @jeremybrunes38
    @jeremybrunes38 2 года назад +3

I love the new introduction! I love 22lr but anything small and destroys I love it ! Fast is always good even if it’s small

• @ShowemRight
    @ShowemRight 2 года назад

That 17 HMR some accurate rimfire thats for sure, and impressed that it came from a semi auto platform, now that was Priceless.

• @rarelyaccurate6252
    @rarelyaccurate6252 2 года назад

I love those wheeler rings, I have a few of the 34mm mount version.

• @Hawk1966
    @Hawk1966 2 года назад +14

Ya notice he never mentioned price? Very cool weapon but out of a lot of people's range.

• @chrisperkins4728
      @chrisperkins4728 2 года назад +1

Depending on what kit u wants it between $2k and $3k. Way to much in my opinion when u can get a savage a17 or a rpr in 17 or 22mag for lass the a g.

• @ErnestMas
    @ErnestMas 2 года назад

My Pops would love this!
    Fathers day gift it is!

• @thumperlockpicking9269
    @thumperlockpicking9269 2 года назад +4

Can you put a larger mag in this rifle ? Nice grouping

• @deucedeuce1572
    @deucedeuce1572 2 года назад +15

15:19 ... Can't believe 22mag was able to move the entire rest like that. I wouldn't have expected that. It a very light weight rifle?

• @jamesdewer
      @jamesdewer 2 года назад

4.8 kilos with both barrels attached.

• @dannenp3110
    @dannenp3110 2 года назад +35

Back when ammo was still impossible to find and you were basically shopping for ammo, then buying a gun to match I really wanted a 17. Absolute laser beam and while not as cheap as 22 it more than makes up for it with performance.

• @s.o.f.fpatriotsforlife414
      @s.o.f.fpatriotsforlife414 2 года назад +1

That how I ended up with my taurus G3

• @sde9023
      @sde9023 2 года назад +2

Get a CZ, every single one I own is dead on balls accurate.

• @Stroke-it-2-Handed
      @Stroke-it-2-Handed 2 года назад

.17 is okay for some stuff. Good for sketchy groundhogs that won't let you get within 200 yards of them, but .22mag is definitely the better option for Yotes..

• @montanaelkwhisperer1744
      @montanaelkwhisperer1744 2 года назад

As long as there isn't more than a gentle breeze!

• @Levon0083
    @Levon0083 2 года назад

It’s nice to see u back.

• @royphelps8084
    @royphelps8084 2 года назад +1

You need to hit them up to build you a 5mm magnum barrel for it too ! To mevuts the best of the crop

• @bluepunk182
    @bluepunk182 2 года назад +23

I'd be a lot more interested if it was in .17 WSM. I would really like to see more guns (bolt, semi, whatever....) in that caliber.

• @boomstick4054
      @boomstick4054 2 года назад

You can probably scratch semi-automatic off of your list.

• @ZZ-uf4zv
    @ZZ-uf4zv 2 года назад +8

Looks like your optic is contacting the front of your pic rail. Probably would increase your accuracy if that was corrected..

• @JS-ed2hg
    @JS-ed2hg 2 года назад

I have to say I can appreciate this design not only did I own a AR-7 which you could completely take down everything fit inside the stock but also the Marlin papoose which featured the barrel that unscrewed everything fit inside a floatable case.

• @mrwest5552
    @mrwest5552 2 года назад

does anyone have as much fun in life as 22plinkster ?

• @GosselinFarmsEdGosselin
    @GosselinFarmsEdGosselin 2 года назад +2

Take my money 👍😁
    That's sweet!
    Would be nice if they could get it closer tolerances so barrel swap wouldn't change sights, but like you said, twist and velocity affect it.

• @MNTNMAN-SUCA
    @MNTNMAN-SUCA 2 года назад +1

Can you PLEASE post a link to this company? Thank you and hope you had a great Easter. God Bless.

• @psiwaverebirth1
    @psiwaverebirth1 2 года назад

Dang fine looking rifle. I would love to get my mits on one. But, my Savage B17 will have to do for now.

• @notanexpert5010
    @notanexpert5010 2 года назад +1

If it’s 3k go buy a savage A17 with target bull barrel and then a savage A22 mag. Then you’ll still have $1500 to go buy ammo. Plus you can get 25 round magazines for the savage and the 10 round rotaries that come with the Guns are interchangeable

• @2amendment1960
    @2amendment1960 2 года назад

2.5 und trigger. Volquartsen VT2 has a Magpul stock, 2.5 lb. trigger pull, 0 MOA Picatinny rail for mounting an optic. Volquartsen is offering 12-inch and 6-inch handguards with MLOK capabilities, as well as a 16-inch threaded barrel so you can use your suppressor.

• @jfgilbert790
    @jfgilbert790 2 года назад +1

i did it too the 1/2inch group with the 17... honestly if there is a war im using the 17 as a sniper hands down

• @Nwest82
    @Nwest82 2 года назад

Love the sound of those .17hmr's cracking downrange when suppressed

• @timvest8141
    @timvest8141 2 года назад

That is the most awesome rifle I have seen.

• @clayed3311
    @clayed3311 Год назад

So powerful, you need no lead on the lead sled. Looks like a beautiful fall day.

• @abdi_ancau
    @abdi_ancau 2 года назад

Telescope what ?

• @alfredjr2k556
    @alfredjr2k556 2 года назад +2

Volquartsen VT2 is my new gun! It fires the 17HMR and 22LR!

• @reedr1659
    @reedr1659 Год назад

Just picked up an RPR in .17 hmr. Ammo is down to $0.30/ round. I'm excited to try it out.

• @russellvonastel7111
    @russellvonastel7111 2 года назад +4

Looks lovely,im sure the price is astronomic

• @louisbabycos106
    @louisbabycos106 2 года назад +8

Be kinda cool if volwuartzen could make a 17 hmr kit for the PMR 30

• @davidwhiren817
    @davidwhiren817 2 года назад

My friend , I am a big fan of 22wmrf rifles but I have never shot a 17hmrf . I would like to acquire a new rifle & was wondering what would constitute a top of the line for plinking & varmint shooting out to about 200 yards ??? Can't wait to read what you have to say !!! Oh by the way , I will be 71 in September .

• @lancemiller6665
    @lancemiller6665 2 года назад

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who randomly turns the turrets untill it's good lol

• @toml802
    @toml802 2 года назад +2

3K? Guess I’ll keep having fun with the Henry SGR heavy barrel for now.

• @bradbo3
    @bradbo3 2 года назад +4

I instantly wanted one. Then saw the prices….holy guacamole!!!!! May pick up the break down 10/22 instead.

• @toml802
      @toml802 2 года назад +2

And you can hot rod that 10/22 and still feel good about the money spent.

• @jackrichards1863
    @jackrichards1863 6 месяцев назад

First for me seeing what the .17 groups like. At 100M. that's fair. For a recoil autoloader it's outstanding. The scope can only help show the repeatability. So concluding that the round is very good in grouping. Does it waste anything bigger than a hare easily or a case of too light for anything more? .22 Magnum will topple a small deer well if you can place the shot well. So the rifle is looking attractive under the demonstration shown. Can Volquartzen trigger groups be used on this rifle or those made for 10/22?

• @PMK494
    @PMK494 Год назад

I’ve been interested in 17 HMR for a while. Really interesting firearm ! 👍

• @chrissewell1608
    @chrissewell1608 2 года назад +3

I have always wanted a .17 HMR semi-auto. And to have 2 guns in 1, sounds pretty sweet! So I like it. I happened to look up that scope price, yesterday, and if $720.00 isn't breaking the bank! What is? She's not a cheap optic. I can only imagine what the rifle costs too! But I am sure its worth it....
    I still like my Ruger rig too!

• @peternorton5648
      @peternorton5648 2 года назад +2

On their website it says just a tich under $2900.00 for rifle w/ both barrels. So comparatively $720 for the scope isn’t that bad but overall for a so called “backpack gun” that’s stupid expensive. I love the concept but I wonder how many average folk are dropping that kind of money for one of these.

• @briangragg5150
      @briangragg5150 2 года назад

@@peternorton5648zs

• @jamesdewer
    @jamesdewer 2 года назад

You've herd it once so hear it again, it's a dead ringer for my Benjimn maurauder in . 22

• @ericwiltz6584
    @ericwiltz6584 2 года назад

Well, at $2,800 and change for the two bbl set up, yes it's costly. I'm a Volquartsen fan, have owned two, still own the 17WSM which is a tack driving, pig killing machine.
    This is not an off the shelf rimfire, nothing Volquartsen produces if off the shelf thus you pay for what you get. That price isn't for many, however, I'll part with a few items and see if I can pull the coins together and NOPE, I DON'T BACK PACK, I just have an appreciation for Volquartsen products and customer service!
    Thank you Plinkster. I think just for the heck of it you should get some match ammo and run it through the paces off the sled. I don't know that you'll get much better than you're getting, if so that's even more impressive.

• @scottodonahoe9505
    @scottodonahoe9505 2 года назад +2

17 HMR is my favorite rifle . Small fast rounds will get into areas where body armor doesn't cover . Not a center mass round and never was . Use what you have but use it as it was designed !

• @mikesmith-wk7vy
    @mikesmith-wk7vy 2 года назад +10

The barrel change feature is kind of null having to re sight the scope so with that brand it’s likely to cost too much for what is for me

• @102Montana
    @102Montana Год назад

Nice! How about a review of the 600.00 Bear Creek .17 HMR AR ? I went ahead and ordered one. Hoping it’s worth it.

• @comiketiger
    @comiketiger 2 года назад

Outstanding accuracy. Thanks for sharing this!
    God bless all here.

• @aaaaa1957
    @aaaaa1957 2 года назад

Great looking gun. Good shooting. How come you don’t use the “ one shot scope adjustment “ method? I can usually adjust a scope in one or two shots.

• @johnpaulrine62
    @johnpaulrine62 2 года назад

That settles it. Im buying that setup TODAY.

• @jimp7010
    @jimp7010 2 года назад +6

This is cool, but two Henry Leverguns for less than half of what this cost makes more sense to me.

• @BlackdogADV
    @BlackdogADV 2 года назад

My Savage 93 (17 HMR) is not a tack driver. I only get 1.25 at 100 yards. Plus the ammo is more expensive then 5.56!

• @Jack-ng1su
    @Jack-ng1su 2 года назад +2

They ALWAYS review and have big praise for firearms that the majority of us CANNOT afford!!!

• @joshbrekke6374
      @joshbrekke6374 2 года назад

Because they get them free to review when they have a certain number of advertising and subscribers. However never a giveaway to us subscribers ever. See how that works, win win but not for any of us. Typical!!!

• @jeffhunter9270
    @jeffhunter9270 3 месяца назад

Why didn’t move the scope up a few clicks on the 17hmr? You would have had all bullseyes just curious

• @loco4dogg
    @loco4dogg 2 года назад

I believe the shot you 'pulled' actually went in the first hole you shot. 2nd and 3rd and 1st and 4th went in same 2 holes.

• @Enigma-Sapiens
    @Enigma-Sapiens 2 года назад +7

Awesome rifle thank you!
    Why do the most desirable guns have to be so darn expensive... sigh.

• @nicholasnapier2684
    @nicholasnapier2684 2 года назад

My husband come up with some of something like that sooner I know they did a 22 mag version of what we have in the Ruger type thing but that was a long time ago they made that I think you did a video on that…

• @gordonadams4793
    @gordonadams4793 2 года назад

Very cool assembly

• @larrysayre824
    @larrysayre824 2 года назад

What is the cost of setup, I'm sure you could probably buy both 17hmr and 22mag also possibly a ruger10/22 and a shotgun with ammo for the cost of this backpack gun. I think if I had zeroed both barrels and it holds zero mark scope one for each swap barrel and show setup can hold zero. That would be the game changer saving on time and ammo

• @karlriley1314
    @karlriley1314 2 года назад +1

Need to make one in 17 WSM.

• @kevanhubbard9673
    @kevanhubbard9673 2 года назад

Another rimfire I've never seen you do is the 9mm Flobert shotgun!

• @chrisperkins4728
    @chrisperkins4728 2 года назад +1

I looked them up and the price is nuts. The kit with both 17 and .22 mag cost almost 3k as of July 2022.

• @alparrish5660
      @alparrish5660 Год назад

I got two CZ 457's with hi end scopes for that much money

• @jimreed6653
    @jimreed6653 2 года назад +1

Great looking rifle, but the price is outrageous. Good review.

• @freedomisntfree131
    @freedomisntfree131 2 года назад

Dog gone it!!!! I was going to buy me a Savage A17 tomorrow. Now, you got me thinking twice.

• @sde9023
      @sde9023 2 года назад +1

Get the a17 and save the money. A17's are very accurate and the money saved will keep you shooting it for at least a year or two

• @freedomisntfree131
      @freedomisntfree131 2 года назад

@@sde9023 That's what I figured. I already bought it. I get to play with it this weekend, enjoy our FREEDOM and do some MAN STUFF with my boys. Thanks

• @MikeOrkid
    @MikeOrkid 2 года назад

It would be cool to see camera-on-scope shots similar to Ted's holdover.

• @dmg4415
    @dmg4415 2 года назад +1

And a cheat sheet for barrel/load change. From A to X and X to B and B to Y and .........

• @renemoya6831
    @renemoya6831 2 года назад

Gorgeous rifle.

• @mathewkummerfeldt8735
    @mathewkummerfeldt8735 Год назад

How about you use this rifle(s) with the Hawke Vantage BDC optics designed for .17HMR AND 22Mag and some quick detach mounts? Interesting to see if swapping both the quick change barrel AND switching dedicated optics culminates in any more shift in the point of impact?

• @justinfore1640
    @justinfore1640 2 года назад +1

17 wsm needs more love

• @flyoverkid55
    @flyoverkid55 2 года назад +3

The MSRP on this rifle will give most folks a nose bleed.

• @kylen1922
    @kylen1922 2 года назад

U can sight rifle with one shot with a bench like that just set your cross hairs on the holes and move your crosshairs to center.

• @edshultz9760
    @edshultz9760 2 года назад

On the 17 group you did shoot 5 rounds and two bullets went into the Same hole twice.

• @eliotstone9901
    @eliotstone9901 2 года назад

Sweet gun. When are you going to review the new A17 17WSM semiauto?

• @SGTUSMCVET269
    @SGTUSMCVET269 2 года назад

Minute of squirrel is still my favorite catch phrase lol 🤙

• @isaacbrascoupe
    @isaacbrascoupe Год назад

A lesson from Ed Hall measure the rim thickness,use the most consistent for better groups!!!

• @frankbrowning328
    @frankbrowning328 2 года назад

Absolutely Incredible! What a rifle!!!

• @jmoe6253
    @jmoe6253 2 года назад

Should I get a 15/22 S&W with binary trigger, 10/22 Takedown with a binary trigger, or a 10/22 charger with a binary trigger?

• @gavindavis8520
    @gavindavis8520 2 года назад +2

Keep up the great work man. I love it!

• @phoghat
    @phoghat 2 года назад

You're shooting 17 HMR with a suppressor on the barrel . what are you suppressing a supersonic round?

• @thomasreece3903
    @thomasreece3903 2 года назад

Great video. Great demonstration. Thanks for sharing.

• @chaseyourdreams4104
    @chaseyourdreams4104 2 года назад +1

Would have been awesome if you would have counted the clicks to know the difference of poi from one to the other one then all you would have had to do is have a rough estimate of where to get a general sight in.

• @craigsellier5973
    @craigsellier5973 2 года назад +2

Awesome lil rifle's

• @dannysapp5559
    @dannysapp5559 Год назад

shure would like for you to do a review on a kidd rifle

• @kirklandbabin1597
    @kirklandbabin1597 Год назад

Does it come with both barrels when you buy it or do you need to purchase the other barrel separately?

• @riiddisbuk2496
    @riiddisbuk2496 3 месяца назад

Question: What happens when you have a Volquartsen 223 Remington rifle as a main weapon and a sidearm that is a Canik?
    Answer: You have a "VolCanik" combination =/

• @MrSpunduckwoo
    @MrSpunduckwoo 2 года назад +1

Volquartsen makes amazing products but….what they can’t seem to figure out it…how to make a charging lever that don’t break! I have a .22lr takedown with Volquartsen competition bolt carrier, Volquartsen carbon wrapped barrel. I’ve replaced the charger handle 3 times. I finally went to Home Depot bought me a standard stainless steel bolt. Brought it home sanded down the bolt head and extra threads an left 1/4 inch of thread on it to screw into bolt carrier. Guess what…. No more broken bolt levers! 🎉

• @kn-qz7by
    @kn-qz7by Год назад

I may be mistaken as I'm going off memory from several years ago but I thought a warning was put out advising people not to us 17 HMR in semiautomatic firearms.

• @AtTheBarn
    @AtTheBarn 2 года назад +1

$3000 22 mag? Some one busted the budget designing this one. When I can go get 4 really good 22 or 17 HMR rifles for the price of this one they really need a marketing person to help them out.