CHEAPEST Flat Bottom Steering Wheel upgrade for your VW Transporter T5

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 25 авг 2024

Комментарии • 12

• @colinhill6287
    @colinhill6287 8 месяцев назад +2

Looks great mate, thanks for sharing. I have 5.1 so I’m guessing it’s no different, so the wiring is identical other than the main connector?

• @RJW_Customs
      @RJW_Customs  8 месяцев назад +1

As long as you haven't got multifunction buttons on your current wheel it should be the same process. The plug on the actual airbag is pretty much universal

• @danleflem9651
    @danleflem9651 Месяц назад +1

Hi mate, I’ve done the same in my T5 09 plate and the airbag light is always on, changed the loom for a new one and still the same. Any ideas ?
    Thanks

• @RJW_Customs
      @RJW_Customs  Месяц назад

Hi, if you did it with it live and it saw the airbag not connected at any point, the stored code will put the airbag light on until it is cleared using diagnostic software

• @der.kdf.brother
    @der.kdf.brother 4 месяца назад +1

NICE! Have to do that also because mine it looks like it was chewed on by a tiger. The UP steering wheel you used, from what year of UP is it? Friendly greetings

• @RJW_Customs
      @RJW_Customs  4 месяца назад +1

Hi there, yes it's a very good upgrade! The steering wheel was from a 2014 VW Up.

• @looneyrickstar
    @looneyrickstar 2 месяца назад +1

Hi RJW , if i already have cruise control on my multi function steering wheel and I upgrade the steering wheel with the ACC button can that be coded in or is it more involved? Many Thanks.

• @RJW_Customs
      @RJW_Customs  2 месяца назад

Hi Rick,
      Does your van have the distance sensor on the front of it to be able to use the ACC function?

• @marktipton218
    @marktipton218 8 месяцев назад +1

When you say 2005 is that on woods coz I have a 2005 caddy so can I do this to mine thanks bud

• @RJW_Customs
      @RJW_Customs  8 месяцев назад +1

Yes it uses the same splined type column so you will be able to do this same modification. I would have thought the airbag wiring will be the same situation as well

• @jacksingh6707
    @jacksingh6707 4 месяца назад +1

Hi pal do you think the Audi a3 steering will fit the vw t5.

• @RJW_Customs
      @RJW_Customs  4 месяца назад

Hi, it should do, what age is the a3?