One Fine Day on a Triumph Bonneville T120

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 11 авг 2023
  • After weeks of constant rain, a sunny day finally arrived, just for a day or two. So I quickly got my Triumph Bonneville T120 out and soaked up some much needed sunny miles.
    There's nothing much better than riding a motorcycle through the British countryside on a sunny day. Shame then that we've had nearly four weeks of non-stop rain. But when it stopped for a day and the sun actually came out, I didn't need asking twice.
    The roads between Flash and Rudyard Lake in the Peak District are a wonderful mix of fast A roads and slower, winding country tracks; there's something for everyone.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Links and Discount Codes:
    *Roadskin Taranis AAA Jeans & Easyrider 2 Hoodie
    collabs.shop/v5jtul
    = Discount code: CLASSICRIDES
    * SPConnect Wireless Charging Phone Mount.
    links.sp-connect.com/classic-...
    = Discount code: CLASSICRIDES
    You can also check out other items I use to maintain my bike, make my films and go camping at the link below.
    www.amazon.co.uk/shop/classic...
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    If you enjoyed this short film, I hope that you'll consider leaving a like on the video or subscribing to the channel. Your Like or Subscription lets RUclips know that you've enjoyed my video, which in turn helps push the video out to more people. Leaving a Like or Subscribing is a really great way of directly supporting the channel.
    Or, if you feel like my mini films are worth £1 of your money, then it would be a huge help if you would consider actively supporting the channel by becoming a Channel Member. Being a member means you'll get access to a little extra content, such as honest gear reviews and the odd behind the scenes video too. But mainly it's a way of supporting the channel and helping me make more of the videos which brought you here in the first place.
    Finally, if you'd like more information on the channel, the bike or my travels, please feel free to hop over to my website where you can find articles, photos and journals on everything Classic Rides.
    www.classic-rides.co.uk/
    Thank you,
    Matt.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Songs:
    Parallax & Stay Near by Luwaks
    Affiliate Links.
    The product links above are affiliate links. This means that for a short time, if you make a purchase after clicking on a link, I receive a small commission from the supplier. It doesn't add anything to the price to you and the commissions I make help keep the channel running.
    Affiliate links are a fair and easy way of keeping the channel afloat, so if you do buy something using a link, you'll be actively supporting the channel and for that, you have my genuine thanks.
    #motovlog #motorcycle #mototouring
  • Авто/МотоАвто/Мото

Комментарии • 121

• @ClassicRides
    @ClassicRides  11 месяцев назад +3

Like the jacket and jeans in the this video? You can get 10% off by using the link below:
    Roadskin AAA Taranis jeans and Easy Rider 2 Hoody:
    Use code "CLASSICRIDES" at www.roadskin.co.uk/classicrides for 10% off.

• @alank.2245
      @alank.2245 11 месяцев назад

Great video as usual. Gold standard! Any update as to when the canvas motorcycle bags will be available again for purchase? Thx!

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  11 месяцев назад +1

@@alank.2245 thanks Alan, I’ve got a small restock on its way so I’m hoping they’ll be ready within a week 🤞

• @AlexOnABoat
      @AlexOnABoat 11 месяцев назад

I like the jeans, the jacket is a too branded for my liking, I'd feel like a mobile billboard (or an influencer 😉), sorry Roadskin think of it as potential customer feedback.

• @ClassicRides

@@AlexOnABoat that's fair Alex, they're a small enough company that I'm sure they take reasonable feedback onboard. For me the chest logo would have been enough, but it's quite comfy and I like that it's a level 2 jacket; plus I don't have any summer jackets that actually fit so this works a treat for me on hot days (when we have them).

• @AlexOnABoat

@@ClassicRides Matt, I found I didn't have a summer jacket that fitted either, I think the damp weather this year must have made them all shrink.
      I really like dealing with smaller manufacturers for gear precisely because they usually like feedback, whereas with some of the larger makers you get the feeling they'd rather listen to their marketing company's focus group.
      I'll definitely be checking out their jeans though, I like the fact they have them for the shorter legged man, and no doubt the ones I bought in March will have shrunk by next year.

• @unconditioned_ride
    @unconditioned_ride 11 месяцев назад +1

High art as always and glorious landscapes, great advertising for the passion.....

• @edhc5480
    @edhc5480 11 месяцев назад

The music ❤ the Ride.

• @ClassicRides

They go well together 👌

• @michaelpina1858
    @michaelpina1858 11 месяцев назад +1

Yup!!! Bliss!!!

• @AlexOnABoat

That's a lift for the soul, a taste of the glorious countryside and sunny weather to boot.
    Meanwhile, it's turned cloudy again, and I'm contemplating whether to battle with London's traffic and take a trip across town to the Bike Shed, or just roll over and go back to sleep.
    Roll on winter, at least it's usually dry then.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  11 месяцев назад

Well if I had it on my doorstep, a trip to the Bike Shed would get my vote. There’s no cool hangouts up here, wish the BS had opened one in Manchester rather than the US.
      The weather up here has turned gloomy again too. We had two dry days then back to rain, I think even for us up North the weather is starting to get depressing, and that’s really saying something.

• @williamwintemberg
    @williamwintemberg 11 месяцев назад +2

One Beautiful Moment on two wheels!

• @ClassicRides

A brief moment in the sun ☀️

• @jerhughes500
    @jerhughes500 11 месяцев назад +3

Great timing. I just sat down with a fried egg sandwich, black coffee and Aldi’s version of a penguin, other supermarket brands are available. Nice to see you getting out, lovely roads and not much traffic. 👌

• @ClassicRides

Sounds like you have a good afternoon planned! I don’t know how Aldi get away with it, but our shelves are always stocked with their knock off treats 😁

• @savagejabbit5929
      @savagejabbit5929 11 месяцев назад +1

Aldis version of penguin 👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Snapper2110
    @Snapper2110 11 месяцев назад +1

Matt, that ride out, in the sun on that bike through that countryside is just pure art to a certain type of rider. Sometimes less is more, just leaving us the awesome countryside, the beautiful day (for riding) and the sound of that bike, the unobtrusive music, just makes these a pleasure for me to watch, very film-ic. I watch them a few times to make sure I`ve not missed anything.

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Mike, comments like that make the effort of making the videos worthwhile. R was lily glad you liked it 👍

• @Nicontrast
    @Nicontrast 11 месяцев назад

As well as a beautiful ride, you cinematorgraphy is absolutely beautiful. Great video.

• @cgalinari
    @cgalinari 10 месяцев назад

Sensacional o vídeo Matt, quase dá pra sentir o vento no rosto. O lugar então, lindo demais, parece mais um cenário de filme. Obrigado.

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  10 месяцев назад

Glad you liked it, I’m lucky to have such nice roads near where I live 🙂

• @lesperchard3793
    @lesperchard3793 11 месяцев назад

Your videos in the Peak District always look amazing Matt.

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Les, luckily it's not too hard to make the Peak District look good 🙂

• @as92300
    @as92300 11 месяцев назад

The best video
    I bought a gold top jacket the other day.

• @ClassicRides

That’s great, I hope you’re happy with it!

• @franrakou7458
    @franrakou7458 11 месяцев назад +1

Hey Matt , it’s real pleasure to watch your videos i repeat again but i have no other word . Beautiful landscapes music bike and helmet !😊 no mistake ! i hope next year to take a ride in your gorgeous country !

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Fran! I hope when come for a ride here that you get nice weather ☀️

• @wingandhog
    @wingandhog 11 месяцев назад

Your videos are stunning! Thanks for sharing

• @bernhardu.gitanasellhorn-t7622
    @bernhardu.gitanasellhorn-t7622 11 месяцев назад

A beautiful bike in a beautiful landscape....👍👍
    If I see your videos, I looking more and more for bonnie's to sell😁
    I'see your bonnie is without the bellows...this is a good idea.👍

• @ClassicRides

Thank you so much 🙏 you wouldn’t be sad with a Bonnie 😊

• @edwardtodd2833
    @edwardtodd2833 11 месяцев назад

Terrific footage, thanks for sharing

• @ClassicRides

Glad you liked it Edward!

• @madansirviRJ22
    @madansirviRJ22 10 месяцев назад

AWESOME VIDEO SIR JEE
    BEAUTIFULL VIEWS 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• @Podroze.Motocyklowe
    @Podroze.Motocyklowe 11 месяцев назад

Matt, awesome as always and the music is a great add-on to the video this time. I like the way how you combine this both elements. And I really admire your work and try to adopt the way how you make a footage to my videos. I am looking forward for the next one.

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Robert, I’m glad to have served as a little bit of inspiration for your own videos 😊

• @markb3180
    @markb3180 11 месяцев назад

Wild country Gradbach and Flash if you catch them during bad weather, but as the same time beautiful when touring on your motorcycle!

• @ClassicRides

Doesn’t feel like you’re high up until the weather turns. On a good day it’s almost as good as Wales 😁

• @markb3180
      @markb3180 11 месяцев назад

@@ClassicRides sure is, spent many happy hours riding around there. 👍👍👍

• @YangCalgary
    @YangCalgary 11 месяцев назад

Wonderful!

• @prasanthramal5837
    @prasanthramal5837 11 месяцев назад

Fantastic!!

• @someonejelly
    @someonejelly 11 месяцев назад +2

Sunny weekend days have been few and far between this summer here in Germany (ironic, given the heat wave experienced further south) and I'm guessing it's been the same over your way. I thought the engine sound was particularly well-captured in this video. I know that's something you've been working on.

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Simon! The noise from the chain is a problem to fix now, but I usually try something different each video. One day I’ll land on the perfect set up for my bike.
      Yes I think we must have been having the same weather systems, very strange to be seeing the heatwaves in Southern Europe while we’re getting soaked every day.

• @kwakasakifi
    @kwakasakifi 11 месяцев назад

Big thanks Matt for your time and expertise... Real handy too, for a ride out when the weathers crap here, 👍😎

• @ClassicRides

Glad to have been of service Peter, seems everyone’s weather is a bit out of sorts at the moment.

• @nicktanner4860
    @nicktanner4860 11 месяцев назад

Another beautiful vid Matt.

• @bullitt1317
    @bullitt1317 11 месяцев назад

Finally a no rain day and sun to boot! Glad you finally lucked out Matt. Beautiful footage as usual. Thanks for sharing Matt. Cheers 🍻

• @ClassicRides

Thanks, it almost felt like summer! 😁

• @markimark82
    @markimark82 6 месяцев назад

great production!especially b roll, subbed

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  6 месяцев назад

Thanks for the sub, glad to have you onboard 👍

• @CrashLoopBackOff-K8s
    @CrashLoopBackOff-K8s 11 месяцев назад

Love this channel. Your videos are such high quality. If someone who didn't ride wanted me to explain how going for a ride makes me feel, I'd send them a link to your channel. Anyway, just commenting for the algorithm, not because my opinion matters. Cheers.

• @ClassicRides

Thanks 🙏 and of course your opinion matters. Comments like yours let me know it’s worth making more videos 👊

• @theno1wall
    @theno1wall 11 месяцев назад

Really nice ride, and nice edit as well!

• @mariuspike
    @mariuspike 11 месяцев назад

Such a cool video !

• @samhill3496
    @samhill3496 11 месяцев назад

Much enjoyable vid. Maybe some clear days so you can capture and enjoy some more.

• @paulclarke1233
    @paulclarke1233 11 месяцев назад

Hi classic rides, great vid and beautiful scenery and filming

• @mikepopelka2349
    @mikepopelka2349 11 месяцев назад +1

Once again I'm forced to tell you how much I envy your roads/rides as we here in Phoenix have now set a new record of consecutive days above 110*F which makes it all but impossible to ride at all let alone comfortably. 🥵

• @ClassicRides

I think we’re on opposite sides of the scale Mike, we’ve had nothing but constant rain. Hopefully the last few weeks of summer will see more reasonable weather turn up 🤞

• @savagejabbit5929
      @savagejabbit5929 11 месяцев назад

Oh the constant rain (don't forget the persistent wind) ☔☔☔😢😢😢🇬🇧

• @mikepopelka2349
      @mikepopelka2349 11 месяцев назад

@@ClassicRides

• @ClassicRides

@@savagejabbit5929 not a summer to remember 😁

• @savagejabbit5929
      @savagejabbit5929 11 месяцев назад

Little street twin sat in shed freshly serviced,new tyres waiting for the summer? 🤔😒 Half way through August 😨 must be this climate crisis thingy 🙄🙄🤣

• @mariannevanvorselen2042
    @mariannevanvorselen2042 11 месяцев назад

Nice movie again Matt 👍🏻 Couldn't agree more about riding along the countryside anywhere... and finally she has appeared 🙏🏼☀️. Please keep her there a couple of days more please.

• @ClassicRides

Too late Marianne! The weather’s turned back to rubbish already 🌧️

@mariannevanvorselen2042 11 месяцев назад

@@ClassicRides OMG 🙈 that's to bad .. is the forecast any better in a couple of days in the north of Wales? 🍀 I'll hope so 🙏🏼🍀

• @ClassicRides

@@mariannevanvorselen2042 you might get wet on Monday, Tuesday it’s 50/50, the rest of the week looks ok actually. North Wales is a bit unpredictable though so you could get anything 🤷🏻‍♂️

@mariannevanvorselen2042 11 месяцев назад +1

@@ClassicRides Thanks! We'll wait and see. Hopefully it turns out nice. Or else a nice drink at the pub beside a log fire after a long rainy walk...

• @MrDiegoMieres
    @MrDiegoMieres 11 месяцев назад

A true artist, as always. Very nice jacket! I only missed a little of engine + exhaust sound. Anyway, music was superb. All the best! Cheers.

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Diego, there’s is a little engine note in there, maybe turn your volume up to hear it 😁

• @chrismccallum8740
    @chrismccallum8740 11 месяцев назад

Lovely visuals and great editing Matt

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Chris, got to grab those rain free days when I can!

• @nickaxe771
    @nickaxe771 11 месяцев назад

Great vid.....sorry to see the old black number plate has been changed.

• @ClassicRides

Thanks Nick, I much prefer the black plate too, but I’m currently enjoying the lack of stress whenever I roll near the fuzz 😁

• @legionariodesconhecido4668
    @legionariodesconhecido4668 11 месяцев назад

Great video Marc. Send a hello to Brazil.

• @ClassicRides

Thanks! My name's Matt, but "Marc" is close enough 😁

• @legionariodesconhecido4668
      @legionariodesconhecido4668 11 месяцев назад

@@ClassicRides Forgive me Matt. I love your videos Excellent job.

• @ClassicRides

@@legionariodesconhecido4668 nothing to forgive 😁

• @neilyplim
    @neilyplim 10 месяцев назад

Hi, Matt. Thanks for yet another enjoyable video. I'm just wondering, do you have any problems keeping all the crud, mud, small stones and debris out of your radiator? Would fitting a radiator guard be enough? I suppose that ideally, you'd fit some sort of 'fender extender' to the front mudguard. What has been your experience, having owned the T120 for a while? Once again, thank you for your time. Regards, Neil.

• @ClassicRides

Hi Neil, I made the mistake of putting a shortened mudguard on the bike when I first got it, which predictably resulted in mud and debris clogging up the radiator. I've since put the original mudguard back on and also fitted a 'Fenda-Extenda', which seems to be keeping a lot more rubbish out of the rad. I'd definitely recommend avoiding aftermarket mudguards and getting an extension of you care to keep your bike for any length of time.

• @neilyplim
      @neilyplim 10 месяцев назад +1

Thanks, Matt. Appreciated. :)
      @@ClassicRides

• @monotro
    @monotro 9 месяцев назад

Hi !!!! 😊
    Where did you buy that seat ?
    I love it 🥰

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  9 месяцев назад

I love it too 😁 it’s a custom seat made by Hurley Customs 👌

• @TheLoopTraveller
    @TheLoopTraveller 11 месяцев назад

Nice ! do you shoot in 4K ? and in all cameras ?

• @ClassicRides

Actually my off bike camera isn’t quite 4K, it’s on my list of things to upgrade to. The GoPro’s are though.

• @philandpattyvelasquez8657
    @philandpattyvelasquez8657 10 месяцев назад

I’m curious as to the brand of your seat. Would you mind sharing where you purchased?

• @ClassicRides

It a custom seat made by Tom Hurley, www.tom-hurley.com/

• @vinniewise
    @vinniewise 11 месяцев назад

Hi
    Where did you get the chrome windshield for your bike

• @ClassicRides

It’s from Motone Customs.

• @vinniewise
      @vinniewise 11 месяцев назад

@@ClassicRides thank you 👍

• @DavidSmith-ve5kj
    @DavidSmith-ve5kj 11 месяцев назад

How you liking the new helmet ?

• @ClassicRides

I love it, honestly I don’t have any negatives to say about it. Looks great, quiet, comfy and very well made 👌

• @MeMelon4u
    @MeMelon4u 9 месяцев назад

Could you please share the secret, ie the settings you keep on your camera im assuming its a gopro?

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  9 месяцев назад +1

Yes I use GoPro’s. If you look through the “Waffles” playlist you’ll find I video I did on this very subject 🙂

• @MeMelon4u

@@ClassicRides cool,thanks and I really do like the videography,ride safe!great ride!!

• @MeMelon4u
      @MeMelon4u 9 месяцев назад +1

@@ClassicRides i just checked and its a members only video ☹️

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  9 месяцев назад

@@MeMelon4u ah yes, I forgot I made it members only, sorry! The GoPro settings are simple though, if you have a look at Rob Hamilton’s channel, he has some very good tutorials there 🙂

• @MeMelon4u

@@ClassicRides surely,thanks for the recommendation!which model gopro do u use though?

• @cgrlkn
    @cgrlkn 11 месяцев назад

Time to change tires Matt

• @ClassicRides

There's a bit of life left in the front yet 😁

• @daverance8179
      @daverance8179 9 месяцев назад

@@ClassicRides What tires are those and are they the standard size

• @ClassicRides
      @ClassicRides  9 месяцев назад +1

They’re Avon Spirit ST’s and yes, they come in standard sizes for the T120 👍

• @daverance8179
      @daverance8179 9 месяцев назад

​@@ClassicRidesok, thanks