OSLO HAVN - Zhiyun Crane & Fujifilm X-T2

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 6 сен 2024
  • First test with Zhiyun Crane 3-Axis Stabilizer and the Fujifilm X-T2.

Комментарии • 61

• @DavidAnderson-vt8iq
    @DavidAnderson-vt8iq 7 лет назад +2

Great shots - thanks.

• @bencee55
    @bencee55 6 лет назад +1

Awesome vids you have man!! Great work!!

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  6 лет назад

+Ruben Forteza thanks!

• @onkargadge7295
    @onkargadge7295 7 лет назад +1

beautiful

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад

Thank you Onkar Gadge 👍🏻

• @torekvalheim7207
    @torekvalheim7207 7 лет назад +1

Outstanding filming/editing!!! I have the XT-2 and have been thinking about the Zhiyun. Are u on manual focus? Also seen your clip from Italy. A job well done :-) Very pleasing to the eyes.

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад

+Tore Kvalheim Thanks! Mostly pre-focusing, exept when shooting with the 56 f1.2. You can not manually focus when on the crane (when shooting) Read more in my blog here: kjetilkvienmadsen.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/shooting-video-with-the-fujifilm-xt-2-zhiyun-crane-and-blackmagic-video-assist/

• @ForgottenChornobyl
    @ForgottenChornobyl 5 лет назад +1

Incredibly sharp and crisp video, was it shot in HD or 4K and downsampled?

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  5 лет назад

Thanks! It’s shot in 1080hd 60fps 👍🏻

• @user-jf8nn5uk8o
    @user-jf8nn5uk8o 4 года назад +1

好看

• @nopunintended5096
    @nopunintended5096 7 лет назад +1

Wow, what a beautiful "test" (: Do you think it's possible to use the XT2 + battery grip with the Zhiyun crane? Super happy to see that it can stabilize the XT2, and even the 56mm f1.2 as you wrote down in the comments.

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад

Rene Schwenk Hi, i haven’t tried. Most likely in the normal position, but not in inverted mode. I think the balancing will be more difficult, and me personally will only use it without the grip.

• @travelsagain
    @travelsagain 7 лет назад +1

Wonderful video !!! One question what u setting fuji xt2 what film simulation you use in you VDO

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад

Fill Ozzii You can read about it here: kjetilkvienmadsen.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/shooting-video-with-the-fujifilm-xt-2-zhiyun-crane-and-blackmagic-video-assist/

• @KMLR2012
    @KMLR2012 7 лет назад

Very nice images. Looks great. What film simulation did you use? Did you do any further color grading to the footage or is it straight out of camera? Do you shoot in 1080 or do you shoot in 4K and then downscale the footage in post?

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад

+KMLR2012 Thanks! I shoot 1080, 60fps. you can read more here in my blog: kjetilkvienmadsen.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/shooting-video-with-the-fujifilm-xt-2-zhiyun-crane-and-blackmagic-video-assist/

• @KMLR2012
      @KMLR2012 7 лет назад +1

Thanks

• @antonioshapovalov14
    @antonioshapovalov14 6 лет назад +1

Greetings! Great video!
    Zhiyun can control the shutter of the camera? Included is a wire for fuji xt2?

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  6 лет назад

Unfortunately no cable for Fuji

• @BojanBojovic
    @BojanBojovic 6 лет назад +1

Great video. I have few questions:
    Isn't X-T2 and 23mm f1.4 at 810 grams too heavy for Crane M? Specs says it can hold up to 650 grams.
    What about 24 or 30 fps, how smooth it will be without any software stabilization?
    Thanks...

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  6 лет назад +1

Crane M is stretching it weight vice. I suggest Crane minimum. 24 or 30 could work if you adjust the sensitivity in the app down. But everything is way smoother in slow motion 👍🏻🍺

• @markgeraldgamboa2461
    @markgeraldgamboa2461 6 лет назад +1

#wow.

• @red1tag
    @red1tag 6 лет назад +1

Snyggt!

• @chris5355
    @chris5355 6 лет назад +1

Lovely video, thanks. Would the slight annoyance of the flickering of artificial light (e.g. at 2:30) be reduced or eliminated by shooting at 50p (assuming 50Hz AC in your region) in your experience?

• @Kjetilkm

Christopher if i had used 1/100 sec i wouldent have had this problem. I used 1/120 sec and it’s 50hz here. You can use this link to calculate a safe shutterspeed: www.red.com/tools/flicker-free-video

• @saklaktak
      @saklaktak 6 лет назад +1

Christopher o

• @murataltinoz
    @murataltinoz 7 лет назад +1

Amazing videos, congrats! I have read all the comments, sorry if it is a duplicate question. What kind of cable do you use to connect X-T2 to Crane? Couldn't find anything on internet, i assume it's a USB 3 to micro USB?

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад +1

+Murat Altınöz I don't think there is any cable for Fujifilm. The camera don't have motorized zoom lenses, so the only function would be start and stop recording. I just do it manually on the camera. There is no other reason for a cable.

• @murataltinoz
      @murataltinoz 7 лет назад +1

Thank you very much.

• @hayulkim809
    @hayulkim809 7 лет назад +1

it's amazing, have you tried booster grip with crane V2?

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад

Hayul Kim I don’t own the V2 unfortunately. I don’t use the grip when using the XT-2 with the Zhiyun Crane (V1). Haven't bothered trying, as i think it will be more difficult to balance...

• @myte420
    @myte420 6 лет назад +1

Dette er sykt bra. Digg å se at det er andre norske fujifilmere der ute, Hvilket XF objektiv brukte du her?

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  6 лет назад

Takk for det 👍🏻😀 Dette er en stund siden, men mener det var 23 f1.4 👈🏻

• @chronocross85
    @chronocross85 7 лет назад +1

Question..can you change the battery on the X-T2 while its still on the crane? or do you need to take off the camera to change the battery?

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад

You need to take it off. I recommend to add a quick release plate if you shot a lot. Then you don't need re-balance the one axis after changing batteries or memory cards.

• @radchawat
    @radchawat 7 лет назад +1

I'm looking to buy a Zhiyun crane for my X-T2 too. Your video looking stunning, what's lens to you use to film this video and did you shoot with 60 or 30 fps. Thanks !

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад

Jirawat Ratchawat i shot this with the 23mm f1.4 (1080 @ 60p)

• @radchawat
      @radchawat 7 лет назад

Do you find the focus sound of this lens disturb the video sound quality when using built-in microphone ?

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад

Jirawat Ratchawat yes the focus is noticeable and i recommend an off camera microphone

• @agungadhiwibawa7491
    @agungadhiwibawa7491 6 лет назад +1

Hi, did the zhiyun usb control cable work on fuji? Nice shoot!

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  6 лет назад

Hi, and thank you. There is no control cable for Fujifilm unfortunately.

• @fotocolarič
    @fotocolarič 7 лет назад +1

One question. What was the ISO settings in this video and what is the highest usable ISO possible with Fuji XT2?

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад

Hello Bostjan. I rreally don't remember. I think in the 200-1600 iso area (shot at f1,4 with a polarizing filter), but i dont remember exactly. maybe the iso was even higher at the end of the movie. I haven't made any extensive tests on the iso so far, so i dont want to comment on the highest iso i find usable. I'll update my answer if i make any tests at a later point. Cheers from Norway!

• @fotocolarič

Thank you for your response. I've just orderd Zhiyun Crane, mostly because of your stunning videos with it (and Fuji of course), do you have V1 or V2 version? I'm just before ordering 23 mm lens for my Fuji XT2. What do you think F 2.0 or F 1,4? Regards from Slovenia

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад

Bostjan Colaric i havent tryed the 2.0, so i cant comment on it. The 1,4 focus is noisy, but i like the bokeh. I recomend to ask someone who has used them both, or go to a shop and try them both :) I have the V1 Crane 👍🏻 Good luck with your crane!

• @coreymach_
    @coreymach_ 7 лет назад +1

Dude this looks incredible! What settings/lenses you using?

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад +3

Thanks +Corey Machado. This is 1080 60p, with 23mm f1.4 (shutterspeed 1/120)

• @saiyan_princestudios9790
    @saiyan_princestudios9790 6 лет назад +1

great video, may i ask which version of the crane did u use? crane, crane plus, crane v2, or crane 2?
    Also did u use the battery grip? is there room for it to move around...

• @Kjetilkm

The original crane. Haven’t used the battery grip.

• @saiyan_princestudios9790
      @saiyan_princestudios9790 6 лет назад +2

man this is so good, definitely a great example of its the creativity behind the camera and not the tool itself. could have sworn it was going to be one of the newer expensive models. Instead I just see a master of his craft :)

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  6 лет назад

thanks, appreciate your kind words! 👍🏻Cheers🍺

• @lilyinc
    @lilyinc 7 лет назад +1

Very nice! how are you finding your early days with the Crane and the XT-2 - balance etc all good? Looking to purchase either a Panasonic Lumix G8 or the XT-2 - any recommendations :)

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад

Thanks Darron! It's a bit early in my experience with the crane to give any in dept feedback. But i have no problem with balance etc with the XT-2 and 23 f1,4 / 56 f1,2 lenses. Can't comment on the 16-55 as i sold it (To heavy big for the light XT-2 system for my liking). I really like the Fujinon glass, so my transition from XT-1 to XT-2 was given. I really don't have any knowledge about the G8, so i can't comment on that. But i really like the colors and the new vastly improved autofocus on the XT-2. A screen that flipps out to the left would be helpful when using the crane (XT-2 does not), so it can be har to see the screen in some angles. I have just bought a Blackmacic video assist 5" monitor, and working on a way to connect it to the crane.

• @lilyinc
      @lilyinc 7 лет назад +1

Kjetil, thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly, very much appreciated! Would be great to see how you get on with connecting the Blackmagic video assistant with the Crane. I'll research some more on the XT-2 - I'm looking for a camera and lens that will help me do video and stills for architectural photography for some clients - once again, many thanks!

• @fotocolarič

Did you use any post video stabilization? I just got Zhiyun crane, but I can not get so smooth video from it. Do you have one handed gimbal or tho hands? Thank you for your answer.

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад

+Bostjan Colaric No post stabilization. Use 60fps an slow it down in post, that smoothes the shake a bit. Then practice and think of where you want to cut the sequences in post. That helps me put in the extra effort when i know I'm shooting an "important clip". I use 2 hands on the crane, but no extra handles. Remember to balanse it properly in all directions! Good luck

• @fotocolarič

Thank you, again :)

• @datendusche
    @datendusche 7 лет назад

Pure Awesomeness :) Did you use something Like F log?

• @Kjetilkm
      @Kjetilkm  7 лет назад

No, not F-log. You can read more here: kjetilkvienmadsen.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/shooting-video-with-the-fujifilm-xt-2-zhiyun-crane-and-blackmagic-video-assist/

• @ubarhd1
    @ubarhd1 4 года назад

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😍🙏🏻