7Artisans 24mm f/1.4 Review On Fujifilm X-T5

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 2 окт 2024

Комментарии • 18

• @Mamotreco
    @Mamotreco Год назад +3

this looks like a very tasty lens. also there are some great shots in there 👍

• @thatthinwildsound
    @thatthinwildsound 8 месяцев назад +2

I shoot manual night photos on a X-T3.
    How close do you think this lens and the Viltrox 23mm 1.4 are for someone like me ?

• @AndreiDimaReviews
      @AndreiDimaReviews  8 месяцев назад +1

I think the Viltrox is a lot better.

• @thatthinwildsound
      @thatthinwildsound 7 месяцев назад

@@AndreiDimaReviews Thank U !
      🙌📸I just got a deal through ebay, clean copy, $150 🍒😎

• @eYACTION
    @eYACTION Год назад +1

Great review and the quality is good 😊

• @manusevillaphoto9349
    @manusevillaphoto9349 Год назад

Hello so I subscribed to your channel on the recommendation from Timo Varakas, great reviews and content, I wanted to ask you, I just got the 35mm f1.4 and it’s really amazing I’m loving it so far, but you mentioned in this video that with the 24mm f1.4 you can crop and get a 35mm all in one, so now I’m thinking should I get the 24mm instead, would I get same image quality cropping the 24mm? And also are you a Lightroom user? Because for some reason in the photo info chart it marks the 35mm as a 21mm, weird, do you might know why?

• @AndreiDimaReviews
      @AndreiDimaReviews  Год назад +1

Hello, thank you! Timo has a nice channel that I think it is going to be more and more popular. If you crop, you are going to loose some image quality, I don't think you should sell the lens you have if you like it, if you want something wider get a 16mm. If the 35mm you are talking about is a manual lens, then you should set the focal length in the Mount Adaptor Setting menu to 35mm, this way it is going to be properly displayed in the exif.

• @manusevillaphoto9349
      @manusevillaphoto9349 Год назад

@@AndreiDimaReviews Thank you so much for your quick response, yes I also think Timos channel is going take off soon, and yours is also great, will follow your steps, and yes I got the 7artisans 35mm f1.4 really beautiful lens I’m having so much fun and for the price pfff it’s mind blowing …and OMG with the setting in the camara to 35mm, felt like and amateur…well I am an amateur, lol 😂 thanks again and keep it up with the awesome reviews, I know it’s HARD work. Cheers 🍻

• @theJONC
    @theJONC Год назад +1

another great review sir, thanks for this! Keep it up!

• @Mastropolloo
    @Mastropolloo Год назад

Would you suggest this or the 23mm 1.4 from ttartisan?

• @damidami6602
    @damidami6602 Год назад

❤️