Комментарии •

• @gerhardbotha7336
    @gerhardbotha7336 10 месяцев назад +1

Nice review- what I was looking for. Getting mine delivered tomorrow for the R7. Looking forward to it

• @attacksubmarine3973
    @attacksubmarine3973 Год назад

Nice Vid! just subbed and hope to see more great content 😁

• @eYACTION
    @eYACTION Год назад

It is for sure a great lens, good job Andrei 😊

• @ellebombay9889
    @ellebombay9889 Год назад +1

Hello Andrei.
    Which Fujifilm camera will be good for product photography for beginners.
    I know for a fact that I want to buy a Fujifilm, but I am little confused. Xs20 being launched now can I start with it or is better to get xt4 or xt5.
    Basically I am looking for a mid range for product photography.
    I would be more then happy to hear your thoughts about this.
    Regards...Elvira

• @AndreiDimaReviews
      @AndreiDimaReviews Год назад +2

Hello, I think you should get a used Fujifilm X-T3 or the X-S10 and invest more in good lenses.

• @doctorsnarf8764
    @doctorsnarf8764 Год назад +6

Wonderful video! To be 100% honest i think the "look" and white lines looks realllllyy ugly on the lens itselfs, that was a really bad choice. However that Boke was really unique and defently would be fun to shoot around Christmas times with so many lights :)
    I hope you can review the new SAMYANG AF 75mm F1.8 X for Fujifilm cameras in the future ;)

• @DJJS7
      @DJJS7 Год назад

I have to agree the white lies are really off putting, but to be fair the image quality is what matters.

• @attacksubmarine3973
      @attacksubmarine3973 Год назад

I wonder how comparable the samyang af 75mm for the fuji is compared to the Viltrox 75mm?

• @AndreiDimaReviews
      @AndreiDimaReviews Год назад +1

Thank you!I am trying to get the Samyang 75mm f1.8 for review since it came out. I emailed Samyang but didn't get a favourable response and I can't find it to rent.

• @bananaverde5418
    @bananaverde5418 2 месяца назад +1

Hey I have a Fuji x t 30 and I am looking to buy this one versus 27 mm 2.8 . I am a tattoo artist so I’d like to use one of these lenses for taking pictures of the tattoos,maybe atmosphere in the shop…but also use it for street photography in my free time, I have a really good lense that is way too big to carry around so it’s nice these are both small options….What would you recommend in between these two?
    Or would you have a better option to recommend for me (somewhat budget friendly)? Thank you!!! ❤️
    **love your reviews btw

• @ankera7460
    @ankera7460 Год назад

nice!

• @farosonico
    @farosonico Год назад

Nice. Have you tried the 7artisan 25mm f1.8?

• @AndreiDimaReviews
      @AndreiDimaReviews Год назад

Thx. Not yet.

• @caerphoto
      @caerphoto Год назад +1

I have. It’s… about what you’d expect for a lens that costs £79. Sharp enough in the centre, even at f/1.8, but the corners literally never get sharp. The bokeh is quite smooth though, and it focuses really close, so there’s still plenty of interesting things you can do with it. It’s also really small and light - about the size of the Fuji 27mm pancake. The clickless aperture ring is kind of a pain if you want to select a precise aperture; you're better off just looking through the viewfinder and turning it until the image looks how you want.
      I’d link my review on my blog but RUclips would probably eat the comment 😕

• @farosonico
      @farosonico Год назад

@@caerphoto thank you andy.

• @megiMove
    @megiMove 4 месяца назад +1

Is it smaller in length than 35mm 1.4 ttartisan?

• @alex-chicago-80
    @alex-chicago-80 3 месяца назад +1

I don't like how these Chinese lenses don't stick with one aesthetic. I own several TTArtisan lenses, they are all completely different from one another. I'm sure part of it has to do with which factory produces the lens. But the other part is, they themselves don't know how to brand their products. That aside, they make pretty decent lenses at affordable prices. If you're looking for great, tack sharp lenses, stick with better known brands.

• @AndreiDimaReviews
      @AndreiDimaReviews 3 месяца назад

True. Just the 17mm, 35mm f1.4 and 50mm f1.2 have the same design.

• @ashok5591
    @ashok5591 9 месяцев назад

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟