Must Know Fujifilm Camera Settings ft. Fujifilm X-T5

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 30 сен 2024

Комментарии • 18

• @dragonslayer8027
    @dragonslayer8027 2 месяца назад

Bro, I want to ask, how to adjust the ISO aperture and SS settings in photo mode so that when you switch to video mode, the ISO aperture and SS don't change, how do you do it... the problem is that the X-H1 fits even when you move to photo/video mode, the ISO aperture and SS settings remains the same. If the X-t5 switches to video aperture mode, etc. it changes again

• @Jerminal100
    @Jerminal100 Год назад +1

I bought T5 today after being long time Canon user. I hope the T5's menu will be easy to navigate as Canon's. Your explanation is very clear and most importantly it includes a demo. I especially liked the situation with the lens cap not being removed before testing the camera. It's such a simple thing, but forgetting it can cause a lot of frustration. Thank you for pointing it out.

• @dieseldavey
      @dieseldavey Год назад

I have gone the other way. The focusing was not good on the fujifilm.

• @MARKLINMAN1
    @MARKLINMAN1 Год назад

One of the BEST explanations, thank you. What does the dial UNDER the ISO dial DO? I know is for BRKT but what about the others? Thanks in advance.

• @jasonpchen
      @jasonpchen  11 месяцев назад +1

Thanks for watching! This Fujifilm manual page should help with your questions: fujifilm-dsc.com/en/manual/x-t10/parts/button_drive/index.html

• @MARKLINMAN1
      @MARKLINMAN1 11 месяцев назад

@@jasonpchen thank you sooooo much. 👍🏼👍🏼

• @christoph8630
    @christoph8630 Год назад

Thank you! Note: The dynamic range setting does also affect the RAW files.

• @luissalazar2021
    @luissalazar2021 11 месяцев назад

Good job team, thanks for sharing

• @adrianobanak2824
    @adrianobanak2824 Год назад

Great video and useful advices, thanks! P.S. I've bought XT-5 2 weeks ago and this will help a lot.

• @jasonpchen
      @jasonpchen  Год назад

That's awesome! Have fun shooting with your new XT-5!

• @mabsosa
    @mabsosa Год назад

Hello, I have a question! After about 20 minutes of changing the menu settings, I felt a warm feeling in the camera body Is this a normal phenomenon? It got warmer and warmer as time went by.

• @hhvisser
      @hhvisser Год назад

It’s normal.

• @mabsosa
      @mabsosa Год назад

@@hhvisser thanks bro :)

• @jasonpchen
      @jasonpchen  Год назад +1

Mine gets pretty warm too after using it for a while. Didn't overheated or anything yet.

• @bayouboy8644
    @bayouboy8644 Год назад

You are AWESOME, I am a FAN !!! Thank you

• @simon359
    @simon359 Год назад +1

I’ll be looking forward to your review on the auto focus with the XT5. And it seems as though the stack sensor and the XH2S is the better camera. At least when it comes to auto focus accuracy!
    Makes me wonder why they didn’t do a stack sensor with the XT5?
    It seems as though photographers are still taking the backseat to videographers !

• @laranitasantana
    @laranitasantana Год назад +1

You have to speak louder, more clear, stronger and more energetic. NO LIKE