Transmission to Engine Install - LQ4 and T56

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 14 окт 2024
  • I wont even say watch in HD... haha.
    This video is another one of those videos that I probably didnt need to make. But I did anyway. Lots of those... I wanted to show how useful a trans jack could be, as well as how I mate the engine and trans together out of the car.
    BUT...as you can see it did not go smoothly. The last time I put the trans on the motor, the motor was in the car. While swinging on the hoist, it adds a little element of difficulty to it I believe. Because I couldnt get it to slide in for the life of me. Until I turned the camera off of course.
    After this, the K-member got bolted up and it was ready for headers and install into the car!!!
    Keep watching and subscribe to see the next steps!
    Follow Me!!
    Facebook - / jegsgarage
    Instagram - / jegsgarage

Комментарии • 109

• @chaselentz8738
    @chaselentz8738 10 лет назад +4

Nice tutorial, thank-you for posting this.
    I have a suggestion that might help when you're having trouble getting the splines to line up.
    Try rotating the output shaft back and forth in either direction when you're trying to get the splines on the input shaft and the clutch disc to mesh together. I've found this can sometimes help when the trans is being stubborn and not wanting to slide in the splines of the clutch disc.
    But like you said, fiddling with it could just be what was required.
    And as was posted, the 99-00 LQ4s couldn't use anything other than the 4L80 that it originally was paired with. This is due to the engine having a thicker crankshaft flange on the trans end. In 2001, GM started using a spacer that is bolted onto what is otherwise the common LS crank flange. Get an 01+ LQ4 with the removable crank flange spacer to bolt a T56 onto the engine.

• @Dannyboy-nj4wh
    @Dannyboy-nj4wh 8 лет назад +5

nice job bud you should be gettin paid for stuff like this it really helps us T/A fans
    #TRANSAMFOREVER

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  8 лет назад +1

+daniel labrada haha thanks man! I wish I could get paid for doing this. Ide quit my job in a heartbeat! I'm too amateur though. I wish I had a nice garage and some nicer equipment to make some good videos. Oh yeah..and the time to do it all and edit. I'de be on it!! Something like Tom's Turbo Garage would be nice! haha.

• @vermin1970
    @vermin1970 7 лет назад +2

Im gonna have to do this again with the motor in the car while laying on my back. NOT looking forward to it.
    These will only ever go on so far before you hit the spring loaded throwout bearing. I always end up carefully snugging it up with bolts once I get it that far.

• @joeyevans6118
    @joeyevans6118 10 месяцев назад

Long crank 6.0 or short crank?
    What flywheel, pilot and throw out bearings. About to t56 swap to my LQ4. Tia!

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  10 месяцев назад

Crank has a spacer that once removed was good for the T56. So I think short crank? LS7 clutch kit with LS2 flywheel. Pilot BUSHING, not the fourth Gen style bearing. I always asked for a 69 Camaro pilot bushing at the parts store. Throw out bearing is part of the slave cylinder and is GM for an 02 Fbody. Stick with GM on the slave cylinder as the trans needs to come out to replace it. Install a remote bleeder while it's apart! Makes bleeding the clutch 1000x easier.

• @stevechang101
    @stevechang101 9 лет назад +18

dude, maneuver the engine not the trans..... the motor is haning around. its easier to manipulate the position of the engine rather the trans.

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  9 лет назад +2

+stevechang101 I had no way to tilt the engine though. I could only raise/lower it, which does change the angle slightly. Where I had it, it was basically level. And I could change the angle of the trans. Not to mention the trans is easy to pick up, and that engine is a hulk haha. Those iron blocks are no joke. Way easier to shuffle the trans around.

• @MM-qk5te
      @MM-qk5te 6 лет назад

not when the engine is in the car

• @shawnoandrew
    @shawnoandrew 3 года назад

Newbie here, how much grease do you put on spline of tranny?

• @jamesthornton9399
    @jamesthornton9399 9 лет назад +2

Make longer headless trans bolts to align the bell housing to the engine. Engage a gear. use an output yoke on the output shaft.

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  9 лет назад

The headless bolt is a great tip! I read about that shortly after I did this, and wish I had seen it sooner. Especially when I was removing and installing the trans under the car. Thanks for watching and commenting!

• @hectorserrano4948
    @hectorserrano4948 6 лет назад

I spent a whole day trying to slide the trans into motor, but it happen the same thing, So Thanks for this short video, Tomorrow I start play with motor also and keep pushing until it works, still the trans have a 4×4 transfer, imagine the weight,, uff ,I got arthritis and the mechanics are lazy, I had to learn , it takes me weeks but it pays, Im learning" Thats the point"

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  6 лет назад

Hey Hector. Yeah man I had to put a trans in a Jeep Cherokee once with the tcase still attached. Never again. I always take them off now. Thats heavy and awkward!

• @mixedvids813
    @mixedvids813 5 лет назад +1

My t56 doesnt have the slave or master cylinder whatever you call it on the INSIDE the bellhouse like yours does why is that? Its out of a 94 maybe they didnt come out with that design until the newer models?

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  5 лет назад

Sorry for the delay. Yeah if you have a T56 from a 94 its different. Input shaft and slave setup are just a couple of the differences. The internal slave cylinder started in 98.

• @jvssgod
    @jvssgod 6 лет назад

What year transmission is that? Im doing a rebuild on a 2000 lq4 motor at the moment and need to find a bell housing to bolt onto it. Please let me know !

• @roncraig1382
    @roncraig1382 7 лет назад +1

The reason the trans wouldn't go all the way in is the spring on the throwout bearing. Takes a little pressure going on to overcome the spring.

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  7 лет назад +1

Yeah you're probably right. The input snout was definitely in the bushing at that point. It felt like it was hitting something hard, like a hard stop. And its weird because sometimes it'll go together perfectly smooth. Hopefully I dont have to do it again anytime soon haha. Tho my clutch is starting to protest.

• @pauldolan1493
    @pauldolan1493 2 года назад

I’ve got an ‘04 LQ9 and an ‘07 t56 m12 with the clutch and flywheel off the engine the 07 t56 was mated to.
    Do I need a spacer behind the flywheel?
    Do I need to swap out any bushing?

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  2 года назад

Good question. I'm not totally sure on that. Might want to ask that question over on LS1tech or similar sites. My experience is only isn't 98-02 T56. I don't think the trans is an issue but not sure on your spacer and clutch part combo. Sorry!

• @texner3540
    @texner3540 3 года назад

What is everything you need to mate a T56 to a LQ4/9? Can you just get any T56 and slap it together, or do you need an adapter kit or something? I’m new😅

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  3 года назад

You need the correct flywheel and clutch kit. The simple receipt is LS2 flywheel with LS7 clutch kit. The bell housing bolts up just fine. Use a pilot bushing for a 69 Camaro...dont bother with the bearing style. You just have to watch the end of the crank of the LQ... Sometimes they were longer, sometimes they had a spacer. Mine had a spacer, which I removed, to install the flywheel.

• @texner3540
      @texner3540 3 года назад

Hey man, thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it! I’m hopping to drop this into my s10 so thanks for the help.

• @Nicks1969Camaro
    @Nicks1969Camaro 11 лет назад

Thank you for the video... I have another question if you don't mind... What is the main difference between a t56 and a t56 magnum... Is it the size, gear ratio, or something else? Just thought I'd ask...

• @derekhansen6652
    @derekhansen6652 6 лет назад +3

The trans is strapped down to tight... Leave the strap just tight enough so the gearbox doesn't fall off. Then you can "wiggle" it home 👍

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  6 лет назад

Good tip Derek. Maybe that was the issue. My thought was that the trans dolly could be raised/lowered to match up to the motor and just roll it home. Didnt work out that way haha. Thanks for the comment!

• @jaybates6874
    @jaybates6874 4 года назад

Hey I just got a quick question what all did you need to bolt up that T 56 to the LQ4 and what year is the LQ4 and transmission

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  3 года назад +1

This is a really late response... But T-56 bolted right up, no issues, nothing special. Its an LS2 flywheel and an LS7 clutch kit from Scoggin Dickey. The LQ4 is a 2004 I believe and the trans...no idea. 98-02 F-Body T56 is all the info I have on it.

• @mo9eba87
    @mo9eba87 9 лет назад +1

what did u do to complete ur jop ? u cut off the videos then it's togather ? i have the same issue here 😢

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  9 лет назад

+Fahad Rshood Yeah I cut the camera so you all didnt have to sit for another 10 minutes while I goofed with it. And while I was messing with it, it just slipped in like I said. You need things to be in line. The closer they are to being in line, the easier it will go together. I think I had some weird angles working against me.

• @fontunetheteller410
    @fontunetheteller410 6 лет назад

Wild question. One day I dream of building a car that runs on a 4 cylinder bushplane engine. I plane on attaching a transmission from a car to the engine propeller shaft. Obviously there’s no guide to doing that. So I gotta ask, is it absolutely necessary to attach the two together and have that “shell” from the engine to the “shell” of the transmission? Thanks

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  6 лет назад +1

Hmm... I guess technically no? If you could mount the transmission case to a frame, and mount the engine to the same frame, and have the crank and input shaft perfectly aligned, or attached by a driveshaft style link, then I guess they dont have to be directly connected. I think it would be more work to do it that way than just figuring out the motor/trans combo and bolting them together. If you are using an odd engine, you could always make or have someone make an adapter plate. That sort of stuff happens all the time.

• @fontunetheteller410
      @fontunetheteller410 6 лет назад

JEG's Garage thanks so much! My main worry was whether or not it requires being in a tightly closed case. I should be able to fix the motor and Trans to the same frame easily. Thanks for your help

• @guitarpro594
    @guitarpro594 9 месяцев назад

Hey I'm playing that game right now!

• @mo9eba87
    @mo9eba87 9 лет назад +1

what's the stuck thing ?

• @Noname-lk2ol
    @Noname-lk2ol 6 лет назад

How did u get the trans the rest of the way?? Please help I have the same trans and I am stuck at that point where it won't go the rest of the way in

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  6 лет назад

I just gave it some wiggles and kept pushing it and it slid in. It was a pita...every other time I have put the trans on, it slides right on. The one time I try to video it, it gave me trouble. Check to make sure everything is lined up properly with the clutch alignment tool. And make sure you crack the bleeder on the slave cylinder so it doesnt fight you...though that shouldnt really stop it.

• @jmodz7392
      @jmodz7392 6 лет назад

JEG's Garage I have 06 lq4 block took apart and machined and reused crank I'm In the same situation there is like a gap and the trans is fighting me lol so my question is there a way to slide it.in like a trick or keep wiggling and keep pushing forward?

• @victormunoz5267
    @victormunoz5267 7 лет назад

info on this please? ima be mating a lq4 with a ls t56. is urs a long crank(99-00) or a short crank (00+) also wat kind of clutch kit u have to use for that? advice please

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  7 лет назад +1

Hi Victor. Sorry for the delay. My crank is the short version, same as the LS1. I believe the block is an 04. BUT, you can interchange those cranks if you are using a manual trans. An LS1 crank will fit in an LQ4 block...and its gun drilled (lightend) to boot. My motor's crank came with a spacer on it for the auto trans. I just pulled that off. The clutch kit is an LS7 clutch kit from Scoggin-Dickey.

• @victormunoz5267
      @victormunoz5267 7 лет назад

JEG's Garage so if i get a after 2000 lq4 it will come stock short crank that ls7 clutch kit outta work huh? kus pre 2000 is long crank

• @kennedywong9854
    @kennedywong9854 4 года назад

T56 need bell housing to install 4.8 LS or it just bolting directly on it?

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  3 года назад

Its the T-56 bellhousing. Bolts right to the most of the LS family engines.

• @erickramirez3402
    @erickramirez3402 8 лет назад

Hello... I was wondering if you can tell me if you change something like flywheel, starter or bell-housing. It´s because I´m triying to do the same but the original flexplate of the LQ4 is a 168 tooth and the T56 I bought is from a 1998 firebird that has 153 tooth I tought I would have enough space for the bigger flhywheel but I haven´t ... So I supposed I have to change bell-housing and flywheel or is possible install other starter, well I will appreciate any information you can provide me. Thanks

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  8 лет назад

+Erick Ramirez Hi Erick. A flexplate and flywheel are totally different. What year is the LQ4? Some of them had a longer crank, and some used a spacer for the flexplate. Either way, I installed the LS2 flywheel, with the LS7 clutch kit, and the factory bellhousing for the LS1 T56. I think it came out of a 99 Camaro. Stock LS1 starter. Just to reiterate...there is only one bellhousing for the F-body LS T-56. That will bolt up to your LQ4 just fine. And as long as you are using an LS version flywheel, it shouldnt cause any issues with the starter or bellhousing.

• @erickramirez3402

+JEG's Garage My LQ4 is from a Express Van 2007 and was automatic that´s what I have to change flexplate for a flywheel but the original flexplate is bigger that the flywheel I mean bigger diameter, and with the flywheel the starter is out of the reach to crank that´s why I ask about the starter because the starter is mounted direct to the block and can´t be moved. Oh! and I use the flexplate just to make sure that the flywheel I need will mate perfect but the bellhousing collides with the flexplate in the inferior part ... So I don´t know what I have to change ... Thanks for your time

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  8 лет назад

+Erick Ramirez Interesting. I just looked and the starter for a 2007 Express 2500 is the same for an F-body. At least, it lists the same starter. Van has a few more choices. As far as I know, the diameters of the flex plate and flywheel should be the same. I.E. no starter change should be required. Now, Im not claiming to know all of the configurations. Im just going by what Ive had experience with and what Ive read.
      But you SHOULD be able to pull a 2007 6.0 from an express van, yank off the flexplate and spacer, install an LS7 clutch kit, and bolt an F-Body T-56 to it, with the starter for the T-56. Is the starter you are trying to use the van starter? Maybe it was something odd for an HD auto trans or something? Thats the only thing I can think of.

• @erickramirez3402

+JEG's Garage As far as I know is the original starter, it fix perfect in the block and does´t look like any other mounting could be possible... other issue I have is that the original flexplate has different measure in the mounting bolt holes compared with the t56 flywheel and also different from the original first gen engine´s flywheel, so, I know that at least there is three different mounting holes distribution in GM engines.
      Well I suppose that I have to mate a 168 tooth flywheel and machine a slot in the bell housing. Thanks a lot for your help, if I can solve my problem I´ll tell you what I did. Best regards.

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  8 лет назад

+Erick Ramirez Yes definitely keep me posted. Ive never heard of your problem before...but then again Im sure I dont hear about or remember everything that goes on. As far as I know, there arent any different flywheel bolt patterns. The cranks are interchangable between all of the LS motors for the most part. Weights are different, but you can do it. Im curious to hear what you find.

• @albert12able
    @albert12able 10 лет назад

will the T56 work with an 06 LQ4? Im reading in forums that its not compatible. Thank you

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  10 лет назад

Sorry...Just getting used to the new comments in RUclips. I dont see why an LS1 style T56 wouldnt work with an 06 LQ4. An LT1 style will NOT work without changing some parts...mainly the input shaft. The older LQ motors with the longer cranks caused some issues too I think..but that was pre 2004 if Im not mistaken.

• @Gczj13
      @Gczj13 10 лет назад

***** it was only 99 and 2000 the lq4 that came with the iron heads

• @teamyuicyz32
    @teamyuicyz32 5 лет назад

What u do to actually get it to catch because im having trouble my guy

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  5 лет назад

I wish I would have left the darn camera on. That was back when I was using a point and shoot with no battery or storage haha. All I did was move it a little and push and it slid right in. It was so frustrating... Other times Ive done that, including once under the car, and its gone right in. I try to get it on video, and it fights me.

• @thobi6639
    @thobi6639 6 лет назад +2

This is so cool

• @dogkcits999
    @dogkcits999 6 лет назад +7

Sweet video of installing a transmission, then totally not showing it.

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  6 лет назад +2

Zech Pinto one of those things man. I shut off the camera and fiddled with it. And just as I was about to take it apart and start over it slid right in like nothing. I wasnt about to take it apart just to get it on camera. I wanted to be done!!

• @stevepeters3032
      @stevepeters3032 4 года назад +1

@@JEGsGarage I think it was beneficial to show it how you did. Shows it's really a matter of perfect alignment or else it just won't go on. Thanks

• @bilolar007
    @bilolar007 6 лет назад

did you line the clutch with a clutch tool allignment

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  6 лет назад

Yessir. Which is what was ticking me off even more. Ive done it a dozen times on a dozen cars with no issue. But the one time I try to video it and narrate through it, it gives me fits haha. Im telling you I turned the camera off, and after a wiggle it slide right in. I wasnt about to pull it back apart just to try to get it on camera :)

• @sillyvalliexo
    @sillyvalliexo 10 лет назад

Will a T-56 be compatible with a 427(6.9L) by Ford Racing?

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  9 лет назад +1

I hate RUclips's comment notifications...or lack thereof. Just saw this, so you likely already got an answer. The T56 would be compatible, but you'd likely need a conversion bell housing and maybe some other clutch parts. Prob would need to upgrade it a bit for the power level.

• @sillyvalliexo
      @sillyvalliexo 9 лет назад

***** No worries ,thanks for the answer !

• @Rattle_canned_restorations
    @Rattle_canned_restorations 8 лет назад

hey man. so what year is that trans? and what year is the engine? did stock bolt up to stock? or did you have to modify anything?

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  8 лет назад

Trans is a 99 as far as I know. Motor is an 04...I think. Hard to remember these days haha. Either way its LQ4 to F-Body T56 (99-02) and it bolted together no issue.

+JEG's Garage thabks for the reply dood! haha i am planning on swapping an lq4 and t56 into an e36. just want to know and wgat not to know haha! thanks again m8!

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  8 лет назад

Just watch the year of LQ4 you get. Do a little goggle search for "long crank LQ4". Some of the earlier ones had an extended crank at the flexplate end. The later ones used a spacer to get this extra length. If it has the spacer, you can remove that, and bolt any T56 clutch up. Sorry i dont recall the exact years to watch out for, but the info is out there. Stay away from the LT1 T56 also. Stick with 98-02.

+JEG's Garage the engine i am looking at is an 04 exspress van engine. I'll rmeber that about the trans!

+JEG's Garage okay one last q lol! if i were to buy mounts for an ls1 swap on "X"car shoukd they work for the lq4? probably depends on year yeah?

• @beaupatterson1527
    @beaupatterson1527 5 лет назад

Was this a long crank lq4

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  5 лет назад

No. This was a short crank, auto trans truck. It had the crank spacer on the end. Sorry for the delay in response!

• @morrishudson778
    @morrishudson778 4 года назад +1

Sometimes, I have a hard time getting it in too.... usually after a few drinks though.

• @jacobwebb8818
      @jacobwebb8818 4 года назад +1

What kind of transmission? I think your torque convertor is going out lol

• @teamyuicyz32
    @teamyuicyz32 5 лет назад

What size bolt did you use???

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  5 лет назад

For what? Bolting to the motor? Im not sure...I would have to check but Im sure if you google the hardware size you'll find it quicker than I can.

• @PowerSports
    @PowerSports 8 лет назад

LOL, i have that exact same crappy transmission jack. That strap was useless for me...

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  8 лет назад

Totally useless so far. There always seems to be some reason I cant use it. Actually thats not true. I used it for removing a rear axle, and it worked ok then. I was able to strap it down pretty nice.

• @jaredjones8894
    @jaredjones8894 8 лет назад

What starter did you use?

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  8 лет назад

+jared jones Standard GM starter. Original to the 1999 Z28 that I got the first motor from.

• @jaredjones8894
      @jaredjones8894 8 лет назад

Thanks!!

• @esnevip
    @esnevip 9 лет назад

'Bleed the clutch' what?
    is that like Headlight fluid?

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  9 лет назад

esnevip Its actually closer to blinker fluid, but its got more metal flake in it for better clutch engagement.

• @esnevip
      @esnevip 9 лет назад

hehe, touche.

• @MR2SpyerJournal
    @MR2SpyerJournal 7 лет назад

Why would fluid be binding the trans? That doesn't make sense to me?

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  7 лет назад

I would have to re-watch my video to be sure, but I think we're talking about the clutch fluid that is in the slave cylinder. When you disconnect the clutch master cylinder line from the slave, it has a seal that snaps shut, and prevents air from going into either the line or the slave. Once that is shut, the slave cant be compressed because its full of fluid. Of course, it shouldnt really NEED to compress for this install, but I was changing clutches and other parts, so it was safe to assume that something may have been slightly different.

• @laptoph4x
    @laptoph4x 10 лет назад

this trans jack, it looks familiar....

• @SikkyTV
    @SikkyTV 7 лет назад

Jeg's Check out our channel to see our multiple length magnum swap shifters, they make it easy to get your shifter to line up with your factory shifter location and shorten the throw at the same time, love the video by the way!

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  7 лет назад

I love your products!! Unfortunately I dont think I can use many of them at this time. Shifter doesnt need a relocation in this build. I like some of the air intake parts you guys have too. You guys make some awesome parts!

• @PowerSports
    @PowerSports 8 лет назад

WHOA WHOA WHOA... The whole point of the video was to see how you did it... but you cut that part out!!! -_-

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  8 лет назад

Haha...you caught me! Im still pretty novice to this whole "planned out video" thing. I wish I was as good as Tom's Turbo Garage or MCM, but I get too impatient. I got ticked off, turned off the camera, and then all of a sudden it went together haha. After all that I wasnt about to pull it back apart to get it on video. Im working on it though!

• @PowerSports
      @PowerSports 8 лет назад

I don't like MCM because they never actually show what it really takes to do anything. They are all flash and no substance. :/

• @mo9eba87
    @mo9eba87 9 лет назад

thank u bro, done 👍

• @Ls3guy
    @Ls3guy 11 лет назад

good work

• @onebaldman4719
    @onebaldman4719 8 лет назад

turn the crankshaft so the splines will go in the torque converter

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  8 лет назад

Haha dude...this is a manual trans. If it did have a torque converter, turning the crank wouldnt do anything. But in case you meant turn the trans output so the input shaft splines line up with the clutch plate splines, I tried that. Sometimes they like to be difficult. Other times Ive mated these two together they've slipped together without issue. Of course when I try to video it, it doesnt go as planned :)

• @leeboygrantham5782
      @leeboygrantham5782 6 лет назад +1

Its a manual gearbox manuals dont have torque comvertors fuckhead

• @chambliziOfficialChannel
    @chambliziOfficialChannel 5 лет назад

Hes hitting the seal

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  5 лет назад

Not hitting any seal. I think the new pilot bushing was just binding a bit because I didn't have the angle perfect. Like I said, turned the camera off and it more or less walked in haha. If I had as many videos under my belt back then I would have refilmed it for the sake of the video. :)

• @SINSTER7THREE
    @SINSTER7THREE 6 лет назад +1

Title: “how not to install a T56”

• @chambliziOfficialChannel
    @chambliziOfficialChannel 5 лет назад

Installed wrong

• @82ChevyMC
    @82ChevyMC 6 лет назад

What a waste of time!!! I wanted to see how you got the last bit to go in

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  6 лет назад +1

Sorry bub. Its a mystery to me too. I just wiggled a bit more and it slid in no problem. I wasnt about to repeat it for the video back then...these days I probably would have. I didnt think anyone was going to watch it to be honest :)

• @drummlord27
    @drummlord27 7 лет назад

well that was useless. how about if its still in the car? and next time title the video "wanna see a transmission poof into the motor. lol

• @JEGsGarage
      @JEGsGarage  7 лет назад

Agree with you 100%! I almost didnt post that one...but back then I didnt have near the subscribers (still dont have THAT many), and I really only did it because I got it on video. I used to post heavily on forums, taking pictures, doing write ups. It takes WAY more effort to stop and snap pictures than it does to just let the video roll. Unfortunately in this video, I was still using the point and shoot camera that I always had, and it didnt have much space or battery life. So I stopped it to figure out my issue, trans slid in all of a sudden, and I wasnt about to pull it back off to get the shot haha. Several of my videos suffer from this...its something I try to work on :)