TONING BLEACHED HAIR AT HOME | Wella T18

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 6 сен 2024
  • Hi guys ♡ CHECK OUT MY UPDATED TONING BLEACHED HAIR AT HOME - on my channel x
    LINKS: (Paid Link)
    MY OVULATION + PREGNANCY TRACKING DIARY:
    amzn.to/3jUxjkX
    TONER:
    www.amazon.com...
    PRODUCTS:
    Wella Cream Developer 20 Volume
    Wella Permanent Toner T18
    Mixing bowl and brush
    --------------------
    Connect with me!
    ♡ Instagram: vickiciftci
    --------------------
    Check out my other videos!
    ♡ Makeup For Glasses Wearers:
    • MAKEUP FOR GLASSES WEA...
    ♡ 20th Birthday Makeup:
    • Video
    ♡ Helix eyeliner tutorial:
    • Video
    ♡ How to color correct :
    • Video
    --------------------
    Music:
    ♡Jim Yosef - Eclips [NCS Release]
    ♡ • Jim Yosef - Eclipse | ...
    ♡Jim Yosef
    • / jim-yosef
    • / jimyosefmusic
    • / jimyosef
    • / jimyosef
    --------------------
    Extra:
    ♡ Camera: Canon 700D
    ♡ Editing: imovie
    --------------------
    As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Комментарии • 2,1 тыс.

• @mcewenca
    @mcewenca 4 года назад +2145

I’m a hairdresser and more importantly a colour expert.
    You did a great job and achieved a great result but I have never charged extra for toning and no salon should. It’s a part of the bleaching process and should be included in the overall charge.
    But well done 👍🏾

• @krissyoboy9483
      @krissyoboy9483 4 года назад +16

Paeroa68 mine would 😔😭😭

• @amandajanzen3921
      @amandajanzen3921 4 года назад +26

Same. You did a great job and as a hairdresser any salon I work at charges 20-25 for a tone unfortunately. Any highlights, blonding or balayages I do from home, I don’t charge... it’s part of the service I feel like 🤷🏼‍♀️

• @natalietormey6143
      @natalietormey6143 4 года назад +41

oof the hairdresser that i went to bleached my hair, left it an ugly orange then refused to tone it to fix it 💀

• @pcapling
      @pcapling 4 года назад +5

Paeroa68 I concur! It’s like having tokens for the bathroom. It’s included! Lol

• @tamellahuseynova9375
      @tamellahuseynova9375 4 года назад

😪

• @cheeseysadness2305
    @cheeseysadness2305 4 года назад +5299

"If I put it in the wrong place I can severely damage my hair,,"
    Me sitting in my room after bleaching my hair by myself because I was having a mental breakdown and now I'm having a mental breakdown because my hair looks like legalus from lord of the rings.

• @darianarendon5902
      @darianarendon5902 4 года назад +39

Can relate 😂

• @aricaclayton5464
      @aricaclayton5464 4 года назад +12

😁

• @chloe-xe9xz
      @chloe-xe9xz 4 года назад +54

This is relatable because I just bleached my hair in my bathroom 🤣

• @alisonphillips6769
      @alisonphillips6769 4 года назад +78

Omg SAME. I literally just said "legolas who" last night while crying in front of the mirror. We're doing great.

• @myshkanyt
      @myshkanyt 4 года назад +68

Wait, he’s got nice hair though!! It’s healthy and blonde and smooth and shiny! You’re doing good if that’s what you’re comparing to! Also, I’ve had many a bleach mishaps, burned all my hair off once lol felt like a mess of rubber bands! But don’t worry, use a shit ton of macadamia nut oil (it’s hard to wash out but it saved my hair when every professional said it was too far gone). You can also try using olaplex, a little pricey but it also saved my hair. And don’t use coconut oil!!!! That stuff is only good if your hair is already healthy. It actually blocks moisture from absorbing into your hair which is exactly what bleached hair needs, moisture!! I used it for a while and it slowly made my hair worse and more brittle :( good luck though!!

• @jennifersipper5767
    @jennifersipper5767 5 лет назад +2740

I'm a hair dresser and this is just how I would do it too..Good job . Looks Great

• @Joseph6798-t6p
      @Joseph6798-t6p 5 лет назад +17

What if I dont have a toner? Can I use normal purple hair dye to remove the yellow/orange hues from the bleach?

• @liamholmes8325
      @liamholmes8325 5 лет назад +25

saryn_ prime_ you’ll want to do your roots last when you bleach your hair, the heat from your scalp makes your roots lighten faster :)

• @Joseph6798-t6p
      @Joseph6798-t6p 5 лет назад +2

@@liamholmes8325 Thanks! How long exactly like 30mins?

• @clarissacandela271
      @clarissacandela271 4 года назад +9

Does your hair need to be wet or dry when toning your hair ?

• @shezalright4217
      @shezalright4217 4 года назад +13

@@clarissacandela271 it needs to be free of heavy product and damp

• @maryliz95
    @maryliz95 7 лет назад +906

it makes me laugh how people are concerned about YOUR hair. Girl, you do whatever YOU want! hair grows back people. :)
    I went silvery blonde at home by myself and with time it turned out great! I think your hair is fab. You do you girl!

• @doll0188
      @doll0188 5 лет назад +5

Mary Jobe motivation ❤️ lol

• @aryanamanning4187
      @aryanamanning4187 5 лет назад +25

Olaplex will fix damage that's how blondes can stay platinum. Of course deep conditioning is a must.

• @512southernbelle
      @512southernbelle 5 лет назад +3

Me too and only had to do one lift on black hair to get the yellow level on top and surprising went basically almost platinum on the sides. I was shocked!

• @horscaste
      @horscaste 4 года назад +1

ha ha well said!

• @cristina-fp7eq
    @cristina-fp7eq 5 лет назад +894

Everyone is defending her but i see no hate comments in here

• @Elligons
      @Elligons 5 лет назад +36

Maybe they were deleted.

• @dontbeuhdummy
      @dontbeuhdummy 5 лет назад +11

Useful comment. Keep up the good work 👌

• @savana1997
      @savana1997 4 года назад +7

Don't see why people need to put hateful comments on her video. Why do you insist that people make negative comments?

• @ghostii3188
      @ghostii3188 4 года назад +10

@@savana1997 you're a fuckin tripper learn how to read

• @marusyafeuchtwanger909
      @marusyafeuchtwanger909 3 года назад

@@savana1997 sthu u geezer

• @melissamaryak2481
    @melissamaryak2481 4 года назад +1772

Who's here during quarantine.

• @mariahsaldana3473
    @mariahsaldana3473 6 лет назад +2711

It's so funny when "professionals" post on these hair coloring tutorials so angry and shit like it's one of their clients lmao , or like it's their hair! No one claims that this is THE "professional" way. It just works for her.

• @VictoriaCiftci
      @VictoriaCiftci  6 лет назад +108

yessss thank you!!

• @gymnast2890
      @gymnast2890 6 лет назад +6

No shit!

• @xxiiiv4390
      @xxiiiv4390 6 лет назад +43

Hahahah ikr it’s so funny how they get sooo mad lol.

• @shanelwilson1556
      @shanelwilson1556 6 лет назад +56

LOL SO TRUE!!!!!!!! LIKE Y ARE U HERE MR./MRS. "PROFESSIONAL"! this is clearly an AT HOME DIY TUTORIAL! kinda confirms the reason a lot of u "PROFESSIONALS" continue to screw up so many coloring/toning services! because ur here trying to LEARN HOW TO DO SO! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @thehiltongirl
      @thehiltongirl 6 лет назад +16

It may work for her, but A, she has different colors in her hair, huge yellow banding at the roots, purple streaks at the side, after using the T18, and to top it off she didn't mix even mix it correctly. Im not a professional, and so if you want to make a video to advise others who are not professional either, then the video should be correct, and not half arsed. I wouldn't want yellow banding, purple streaks and mix the roduct the wrong way, who does that help then?

• @savannamack3478
    @savannamack3478 3 года назад +884

So...your telling me...other people don’t just slap the toner on their hair and hope for the best...

• @kimnash6653
    @kimnash6653 4 года назад +43

OMG!! Thank you so much for this!! I'm in tears right now! I bleached my own hair and its yellow and orange. I've been stressing on what to do and Google brought me to your video. I've been so upset! I'm heading to Sallys right now!! You're an angel!! Thank you so much!!

• @russellschooley5513
    @russellschooley5513 4 года назад +61

Sitting here toning my hair and I was FREAKING OUT at how dark the product got till I saw yours and how great it came out!

• @kellz8191
      @kellz8191 3 года назад +2

How long do you keep it in for? Also do you do it with wet or dry hair?

• @laciehamblin8584
      @laciehamblin8584 2 дня назад

You can leave it in for max 30 min, don’t be afraid of leaving it in your hair for the max time, if you are wanting to achieve the icy blonde look. The purple silver will wash out and become more vibrant. You can put it on towel dried wet hair or dry hair.

• @codyspencer7194
    @codyspencer7194 4 года назад +85

Looks good!!! Keep in mind that when using 20 vol you are not technically “Toning”. 20 vol lifts then deposits which is how you are moving your hair up almost two levels. Toning neutralizes any unwanted tones at or darker than the level you are already at. At a certain point the 20 volume over and over again on top of lightened hair will compromise your hair to a point it will be completely devoid of lipids. I would suggest as a hairstylist of almost 14 years just paying your stylist to actually tone you. If you insist on “Toning” your own hair you should switch to a 10 vol or lower to achieve Toning. What you are doing in this video is actually considered shifting the base or a base break. Another option is just shifting ( 20 vol) your newly lightened hair and switch to a 10 vol or lower for the mid-shafts and ends. If you continue to apply 20 vol over and over again on your mids and ends you will start experiencing a lot of breakage to the point of your length feeling like it never grows because the ends are constantly breaking off or even part breaking off. I have seen so much damage caused by clients taking this same advice from Sally’s employees/ RUclips. Although your hair color looks great now you will start experiencing a lot of damage going down this path. 🙂

• @lizlopez7822
      @lizlopez7822 4 года назад +13

So good to know, thank you. I felt like your comment was really useful and came across very kind and helpful. :)

• @MsFrozenCranberry
      @MsFrozenCranberry 2 года назад +1

I was wondering exactly this thanks for clearing it up :) I thought semi-permanent dye/toning doesn't use any developer? Or is that something else? Do professionals even use Toners that don't have developers and only stay in the hair for a few weeks?

• @thewhiterabbit7402
      @thewhiterabbit7402 2 года назад +3

Why do the toners at Sally’s require you to use 20 volume? They literally say toner on the bottle and tel you to use 20 volume . Would you recommend using the toners at Sally’s with 10 volume instead? Some people can not afford to go to a hair salon. Just curious

• @teeeff8337
      @teeeff8337 2 года назад +6

@@thewhiterabbit7402 I think the most important part is knowing which toner to use for your hair level. Everyone’s go-to from Sally’s is T18. But T18 is a level 10 toner, so if your blonde isn’t already a level 10, it will do nothing for you. If you pick a toner that is designed for your hair level, you can use a 10 vol with it even if it says 20, and it will be a lot safer. Is your hair more orange? You’d want a blue/ash toner labeled to work with your level of blonde. Is your hair more yellow? You’d want a violet/purple toner labeled to work with your level of blonde. As long as the toner is designed to work with your level, a 10 vol will do the trick.
      Also, a toning treatment at a salon may not cost as much as you’d assume. You may want to consider how much you’re paying for product at Sally’s vs a salon toning treatment. Sometimes it’s better to leave it to the professionals and maintain it with purple shampoo, purple conditioner, purple hair masks and purple toning drops.
      I know your comment was from a month ago, have you found anything from Sally’s that worked well for you?

• @Val-xo5js
      @Val-xo5js Год назад +1

@@teeeff8337 Thank you for this comment. I heard that it's better and safer to mix 10 vol with toner but I saw 20 vol being sold with T18 so I was confused and conflicted between going with 20 or 10.

• @DynamicMuffin
    @DynamicMuffin 6 лет назад +23

If anyone’s having problems with toning yellow hair, use the Blond Brillance in Lilac with the same brand’s 5 vol Developer. I’ve used T18 for years and I ALWAYS had yellow hair issues with it. I JUST toned my hair with the Blond Lilac toner and developer and I’ve never had a better, ashier tone EVER. I’m in love!
    For details: I bought mine at a local Sally’s, so it shouldn’t be hard to find in the US. I used two boxes of the toners with a full bottle of the tiny 5 volume developer (I think it’s 4oz). Perfect mixing measurements are half a bottle of developer per box of toner. When you first mix it, it is reddish pink. Don’t be alarmed! It scared the hell out of me at first but I promise you while it’s on your head it will change to purple.

• @user-sg8lw9vy3q
      @user-sg8lw9vy3q 5 лет назад

Hello
      I hope u can answer this soon
      Do u start at the root, middle or ends?

• @passadonut
      @passadonut Год назад

Color Charm T10 works better then T18

• @hannagxyle8975
      @hannagxyle8975 Год назад +3

If your hair isn’t light enough t-18 won’t work.

• @spritelyicon5806
    @spritelyicon5806 3 года назад +458

"If you need help with the back just ask someone"
    *looks at my four year old*
    "Wanna paint mommies hair??!!"

• @ZLeZx
      @ZLeZx 3 года назад +9

Thought the same which kid am I asking lmao

• @NikkiImaTellitTrue
      @NikkiImaTellitTrue 3 года назад +3

Ikr! It's either 👨+🎮 fiancee who'd rather be playing Madden or 😺😼😸one of the kitties😏I wish my son was here! He's 14½&he'd love to do my hair lol I know it'd be saturated ! Thoroughly!💓I can't ever get the back&9Xoutta10 once I highlight all I can&ask for his help he just does it all"Oh I wasn't supposed to? " or oh you wanted me to do it like the front&sides?😒😞😩Last time I had hair professionally highlighted was in Baltimore 20+years ago💆a cut/style💇6yrs ago? Where I live they tend to not listen&bye bye length/style you wanted/hair no thanks lol

• @yflores90
      @yflores90 3 года назад

SAME!!! lol

• @SymoneRae
      @SymoneRae 3 года назад

Lmaooo

• @liyzashaw5153
      @liyzashaw5153 3 года назад

😂😂

• @tiredgato
    @tiredgato 4 года назад +263

You saved a lot of people (me) during quarantine mental breakdowns!

• @millyuwu3991
      @millyuwu3991 4 года назад +42

don’t say ‘mental breakdown’ if it’s just you crying. yall learnt mental illnesses’ vocab and ain’t shut the fuck up since.

• @sarah-cw7up
      @sarah-cw7up 4 года назад +5

Milly uwu exactly

• @societysbeenfvcked7626
      @societysbeenfvcked7626 4 года назад +5

@@millyuwu3991 thank you, finally someone fucking said it

• @alyssasimon6419
      @alyssasimon6419 3 года назад +2

@@millyuwu3991 exactly. I’ve had actual mental breakdowns and it’s insulting to hear people throwing the phrase around like it’s nothing.

• @HeatherWorkmanRios
    @HeatherWorkmanRios 5 лет назад +14

Mine was orange and I fixed it with Colorista semi-permanent BLUE600, which is sort of a pastel blue dye. it worked PERFECTLY. I recommend it for orange hair (not yellow). Mine was bright orange. I also had bought two different types of ash/medium blonde/ brown dyes and did strand tests, but the results were still pretty brassy. The Colorista blue works SO well as a toner! And what I plan to do is when it fades, (about 3 to 4 weeks) then I'll do my next phase of lightening it. Probably switch to a different type of toner with purple though.

• @laneyb8911
    @laneyb8911 7 лет назад +2674

Girl what salon charges a seperate price for toning 😖 they need to get in trouble then. I have never heard of a salon doing them seperately. Toning should be included smh

• @laneyb8911
      @laneyb8911 7 лет назад +16

okay but still, what developer are you using? 10?

• @laneyb8911
      @laneyb8911 7 лет назад +22

ive tried using wella t18 so many different times and all it did was lighten it 😕

• @VictoriaCiftci
      @VictoriaCiftci  7 лет назад +70

i know! i've been to many salons and they never charge seperately, but this one does so.. haha

• @VictoriaCiftci
      @VictoriaCiftci  7 лет назад +24

20!

• @laneyb8911
      @laneyb8911 7 лет назад +7

Victoria Ciftci thank you! i will be trying this out. 😊

• @issalyssanicole4341
    @issalyssanicole4341 5 лет назад +212

Jesus what a toxic comment section... your hair looks amazing and the video was well done. 🖤

• @margueritegastanaga5156
      @margueritegastanaga5156 3 года назад

The problem I see.is we as hairdressers give information away to quickly. We had to go to school. Like a Doctor. What Doctor puts up a video on how to remove your appendicitis??

• @heatherhorsfall1343
      @heatherhorsfall1343 3 года назад +6

@@margueritegastanaga5156 wow you can't be serious?

• @nigglywiggly3908
      @nigglywiggly3908 3 года назад +4

@@margueritegastanaga5156 Your hairdressing job is not compared to the extent of a doctors
      Your hair will grow back lol💀

• @jflores1
      @jflores1 3 года назад +3

@@margueritegastanaga5156 dumbest comparison ever 😂😂😂

• @aurora6920
      @aurora6920 2 года назад +1

I can't see any negative comments at all, I scrolled through it's just really friendly people here, probably some of the most complimentary comments i have seen! far from negative! people love this tutorial as it's really helpful :)

• @Elligons
    @Elligons 5 лет назад +13

This turned me a honey blond from my bright orange hair. My hair is very shiny. Was amazed of how it lightened my roots without bleach. I was lightening my hair to dye it a crimson red, but I think I'll wear this color for a while since it's so pretty. If you wondering why I was orange: Had L'Oreal's dark plum in my hair (looks black). Then I used Color Oops, then the GDY lightening kit. To save your hair from the abuse, use the Formula18 hair mask, and don't do everything in 1 day. I worked on my hair every 3 days to give it time to recover.

• @greenmonstress
    @greenmonstress 7 лет назад +59

You don't mix equal part of developer with T18. In front of ALL wella box hair dyes/toners say 1:2. Which means double amount of developer to whatever ounce of toner you'll be using. Wella is a very strong product, it's important to follow that 1:2 ratio step. Especially on bleached hair.

• @VictoriaCiftci
      @VictoriaCiftci  7 лет назад +24

I never said I did equal parts :)
      The t18 bottle contains 42ml, the developer bottle contains 107ml.
      I use half of each which means 21ml of toner and 53ml of developer. Therefor I am using the 1:2 ratio.
      Don't comment something useless please, only constructive criticism.

• @friangle
      @friangle 7 лет назад +7

Victoria Ciftci are we supposed to read the bottle in the video? Maybe you should have explained it better if you're trying to make a somewhat informative video.

• @VictoriaCiftci
      @VictoriaCiftci  7 лет назад +7

no you're not, i am just showing you what I do and what products i use to tone my hair. If you want to read the bottle in full detail then buy one or go to the wella website and read it there.

• @etherealgurl
      @etherealgurl 7 лет назад +5

The math is off there. If you use 21 ml of toner you should be using 42 ml of developer.

• @VictoriaCiftci
      @VictoriaCiftci  7 лет назад +5

i don't care if its not exact, this way i can use the contents of the bottle twice with ease and no left ofters

• @whereissandra
    @whereissandra 4 года назад +11

This was super helpful to me thank you! I bought this same toner and searched for how to use it and this very helpful tutorial came up. My formerly yellow hair is grateful.

• @kimikiminurface938
    @kimikiminurface938 5 лет назад +5

Your hair looks really pretty ..thanks so mucj for taking the time to share youur journey with all of us non trained wannabe stylists.. . I've found myself getting more and more discouraged with hairstylists . I've decided to eduate myself on proper application and technique . Ive also just cut my own bangs after watching videos on "how to cut fringed side bangs" they now look better than the straight across horrible 90's bangs I was allowed to leave the salon with. ($300.00 cut, color, highlights ) I've also taken my 15 year old Son to three different salons for a perm with tiny springy curls - all have failed . I simply watched a few online instructional cosmetology videos "how to roll spiral perm " - I purchased over 100 blue rods and did it myself - he loves it and has asked me to do it 2 more times .. When my Daughter moved out of state she left me her Cosmoprof card so the products I purchase are Professional - Now my Son wants me to bleach his tips - that's why I'm here , " learning ... "-I've already watched the color theory - he is a level 4 and I want to bring him to a level 7 .. I think I will use Wella T35 toner for a beigie blond .. I've given up hope to find a great stylist .. wish me luck and thanks again - new subscriber here ..

• @catnip706
    @catnip706 5 лет назад +638

It's amazing that toner can take it from orange to platinun

• @jais327
      @jais327 4 года назад +21

Morgan Johnson it’s not toner,toner doesn’t have peroxide added . As she says a the end it’s a permanent hair colour and it will destroy your hair if over use it as it 20% peroxide

• @applepie3610
      @applepie3610 4 года назад +45

@@jais327 it is a toner lol

• @jais327
      @jais327 4 года назад +8

Apple Pie it’s not if you’re adding 20vol peroxide to itv😜

• @applepie3610
      @applepie3610 4 года назад +55

@@jais327 the product is Wella Color Charm toner. Most professional toners are mixed with a developer.

• @applepie3610
      @applepie3610 4 года назад +17

@@jais327 with the wella toner you can use 5 vol or 10 vol. The girl in the video used 20 vol because she wanted extra lift.

• @blackcrow159
    @blackcrow159 4 года назад +224

Why does it look 100x more orange in the thumbnail

• @Bybeccaboo
      @Bybeccaboo 4 года назад +55

To make you click

• @cheyennehartin
      @cheyennehartin 3 года назад +3

Her hair is damp while toning

• @NobodyxImportant
      @NobodyxImportant 3 года назад +4

That’s why I came here lol my hair is so yellow

• @steff162
      @steff162 3 года назад

@@cheyennehartin does your hair have to be damp?

• @Awzuki
      @Awzuki 3 года назад

videos make colours look lighter

• @justtiffany6648
    @justtiffany6648 5 лет назад +476

Man I just needed to know how to tone my freaking hair why is everybody over here criticizing her and crab like what? hello? what's going on?

• @SliceyBunny
      @SliceyBunny 5 лет назад +29

Pretty N' Plastic I FEEL this, like she’s not telling people to do this. She’s just telling how she did it. And it’s her own hair and it turned out fine and works for her. People just like to bitch about shit. I’ll be toning mine soon and this video is pretty helpful.

• @codyspencer7194
      @codyspencer7194 4 года назад +9

Her hair looks great! As a stylist of almost 14 years I’m here just letting people know that yes this technique can and most of the time will work. Although this is NOT toning! Toning is done with 10 vol or lower. This is actually base shifting or breaking the base. I use 20 vol mixed with lightener when I am lightening my clients globally (like what she had done by her stylist). Toning is done to equalize any unwanted tones within the existing level or darker. This technique done over and over again on lightened hair will eventually cause an extreme amount of damage to a point the hair will not be strong enough to hold color at any level. 🙂

• @annanicole1717
      @annanicole1717 4 года назад +3

Because people suck.

• @annetteagar6728
      @annetteagar6728 4 года назад +1

Cody Spencer l

• @makennamiller8961
    @makennamiller8961 4 года назад +8

This was so helpful! My mom was so nervous after bleaching, and she watched this video her hair turned out BEAUTIFUL! Thanks so much❤️

• @azetahh8625
    @azetahh8625 4 года назад +5

My hair was almost black and now I have gotten it to the same color as yours, will try out the T18. I’m torn between the 18 and the 14. I like the super white look. I already have my favorite purple shampoo on its way.

• @PM-lr8xv
      @PM-lr8xv 3 года назад

Did you use the t14 or t18 after? I just dyed my roots and they're yellow, I want the danaerys look from game of thrones but don't know if I should opt for 14 or 18

• @martinestimpson5574
      @martinestimpson5574 Год назад

Wells T18 is hair dye not toner

• @catlady9933
    @catlady9933 5 лет назад +240

The salon should tone your hair without any additional charges or you having to ask, toning is a part of bleaching, it should not be separated.

• @Untiodemarbella
      @Untiodemarbella 5 лет назад +7

what you say its pointless. if you want a white blond first you bleach your hair and then you put toner so its 2 steps it doesnt matter if you charge 150€ all full service or 130€bleach + 20€ toning i mean its the same... haha other wise the toning step has to be charged becaouse when you go to a restaurant you pay all you eat. so hair salons has to be the same than all of the rest of busines in the world. no one works for free...or do you?

• @sweatkidfortnitec512
      @sweatkidfortnitec512 5 лет назад +11

Bleaching a toning are two different processes and two different products. If you want both services, you must pay both prices .

• @Gloomyraindrop
      @Gloomyraindrop 5 лет назад +2

I have to agree with the other commenters. They're two separate processes, and maybe some people don't want to tone their hair .

• @traceypetrie1599
      @traceypetrie1599 4 года назад

Kari Coleman always been charged for toning as an extar

• @ivanangelov8607
      @ivanangelov8607 4 года назад

@@Gloomyraindrop edm

• @AyyoShyGurlTv
    @AyyoShyGurlTv 7 лет назад +8

this seems to be the most promising method of toning hair I've ever seen alllloverrr RUclips. Imma definitely try this ! 👍👌

• @user-re4cu3dg1u
    @user-re4cu3dg1u Год назад +1

Thank you so much. This is my third toning process today. Thanks to you I now know how to tone my already blonde hair. Because of my erroneous technique I’ll have to heavy condition after every shampoo to restore moisture. But so thankful for your video. It’s short to the point and precisely the solution to bass ♥️

• @anthonyfox585
    @anthonyfox585 5 лет назад +70

if I could make a suggestion, I think that for the more orangey yellow roots it'd be a good idea to mix the wella t18 with wella t14 or use t14 on it's own because it has a more blueish indigo color to counteract orange tones and then use the violet colored t18 just on the yellowy portions of your hair

• @wendyferguson6575
      @wendyferguson6575 3 года назад +1

thank you! thats exactly what I will do today :))

• @aobasasaki181
      @aobasasaki181 3 года назад +2

I wish I would have read this comment sooner. I just finish putting this toner from the video and I'm waiting. But I only bleached my roots and they're super orange-yellow. So I'm hoping for the best right now lol

• @Gecko12396
      @Gecko12396 2 года назад

@@aobasasaki181 did it work?

• @aobasasaki181
      @aobasasaki181 2 года назад +1

@@Gecko12396 yes

• @andie668
    @andie668 6 лет назад +16

Very informative and well done video! I've been bleaching and toning for 8 months and I learned a lot about root touch up from this video. Thanks!

• @salma.a7738
    @salma.a7738 4 года назад +3

So pleased I came across this video. I've been searching a good toner ever since bleaching my hair (during Covid-19 quarantine) this product is difficult to find right now - and then those that do have it in stock, are charging double the price tag. Thanks for the tips and tutorial.

• @Gxie
    @Gxie 6 лет назад +40

I bleach at home with Super blue Creme Oil Lightener that I get at Sally’s and then to the Wella T18 toner. The roots take a while to grab the toner, so they have to be done first and timed longer. For the length, I tend to only leave it in for about 7min because it’ll grab onto that purple extremely quick. Although it is quite pretty! *The timing depends how dry and porous/ damaged the hair already is. After rinsing, if it does have an unwanted purple tint ( if you accidentally left it in too long ), it does come out after a few days with shampooing. Then deep condition. My thumbnail picture isn’t a freshly platinum white blonde, but the Wella T18 does get it that gorgeous icy white shade. I’d also recommend using Shimmer Lights for blonde/silver, a purple conditioner/toner ( which you can find at Sally’s and in addition to your regular conditioner because it tones well, but lacks in conditioning- for me at least ) to maintain the light blonde and to keep yellow brassiness at bay. Best wishes💋

• @WillBlindYouWithLight
      @WillBlindYouWithLight Год назад +1

Baking soda. Heat.
      Gets rid of that, but you can get a pack of Malibu powder and get the purple out too.

• @brokenh8911
    @brokenh8911 Год назад +1

OH MY I LOVE IT !!! WHAR A GREAT JOB I HAVE TO TRY THIS !! I GO TO SALL YS AND EVERY TIME I HAVE THEM TO HELP ME WITH MY COLORS IT TURNS OUT ORANGE TENT IVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY THERE !! IT COULD BE THE YOUNG GIRS THEY HAVE WORKING THERE THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS !!

• @cassandra6064
    @cassandra6064 4 года назад +1

it’s literally $7 in total for both products and it works amazing i did it with my hair and i just have highlights and some balayage and it even lightened up my roots, def would try it out saves a ton of money

• @jessicax7554
    @jessicax7554 2 года назад +9

My hair was pretty dark brown, so even after two rounds of bleach, it was still really orange and brassy. So, I mixed some purple dye (I used wella color charms, but I would imagine that splat would work, or manic panic) and I mixed a small amount of dye with some conditioner and coated my hair in it, left it on for an hour, and it toned it down dramatically. I went from brunette to ash blonde in 2 days, at home, for less than 60 bucks.

• @YourRiotness
      @YourRiotness 2 года назад

How much did you add of the purple dye, approximately? 😊

• @jessicax7554
      @jessicax7554 2 года назад +1

@@YourRiotness i used a few small drops, mixed with about twice as much conditioner as you would normally put in your hair. Then apply it to dry hair, you want it to be like a lavender type color. Also, splat does not mix well with conditioner, it like, gets all lumpy and stuff.

• @YourRiotness
      @YourRiotness 2 года назад

@@jessicax7554 and this would be kind of in place of the toner?

• @justineevans7246
    @justineevans7246 2 года назад +7

Thank you so much for this and all your videos! You helped me out so much in my first attempt at this level of blond hair coloring at home especially during covid when I couldn't go to my normal salon and also had to budget more! I've done all kinds of fun and mostly non permanent colors since I'm naturally blonde, and I've had my friends who are still learning practice on me, but this level of blond is tricky! This was so helpful to see how you do it. Thank you!!

• @MakailaMcDaniel
    @MakailaMcDaniel 6 лет назад +89

I'm not really sure what everyone's problem is with this video, because you obviously got the color you wanted, so something had to have worked, lmao. I'm gonna try this in a few days, since I've accidentally bleached my hair (don't ask lmao) and I want it back to how my natural hair was before (which your results look pretty similar). So I'll test it out and see.

• @VictoriaCiftci
      @VictoriaCiftci  6 лет назад +4

goodluck! x

• @MakailaMcDaniel
      @MakailaMcDaniel 6 лет назад +3

+Victoria Ciftci I did it! It turned out a lot like your only my hair has a little bit more of an ashy undertone, which I like. Thanks for this video!

• @VictoriaCiftci
      @VictoriaCiftci  6 лет назад +2

im glad it worked!! no problem x

• @victorias1263
    @victorias1263 Год назад +2

Thank you. I actually found it super helpful a lot of the other videos don't go through and explain the whole process through mixing and so forth down the line thank you so much for your help.

• @mariaburke224
    @mariaburke224 2 года назад +1

My blond is a few shades more yellow than yours, I have a funeral on Thursday can't wait to try this you're a life saver!

• @Opalmiller19
    @Opalmiller19 5 лет назад +47

I wish the final reveal had been in natural lighting. The yellow lighting really throws off the results

• @caroline377
    @caroline377 7 лет назад +570

I worked in a salon and have had lots of salons charge seperatly for toning. It's a money scam to me ...

• @alliezach6902
      @alliezach6902 6 лет назад +24

Caroline product costs money people

• @jesusvlog4038
      @jesusvlog4038 6 лет назад +4

Yes we can tell ... drugstore hair dye has a chemical in it that latches onto the hair making it permanent (literally permanent) and this chemical stinks! Salon hair color does not have this product so it smells yummy like fruit etc and isn’t harsh- making it possible for the client to color their hair AGAIN a lighter shade if they wish to! NEVER ever use boxed hair dye cause you’ll never get it off and will have to grow it out. And Sally’s beauty is high end BOXED hair dye! It’s not salon grade- it’s a scam. Any true stylist does not go to Sally’s unless they are wanting to maybe buy a new curling iron or sheers.. the end. Bottom line. We don’t use those hair products! We order offline from real places!!! Especially Aveda salons... the products are natural! Now if you should use box hair dye then it’s gonna take a truly professional stripping process or very hairs bleaching process that will take several appointments over a period of a few months in order to achieve your look without your hair falling out! So yes, be honest.... hair stylist aren’t ALL dumb. Stylist can work with professional hair color but they cannot work with boxed hair dye. Please do not lie and say it’s professionally done like the woman in this video who lied and said she had her hair bleached at a salon... we all know that’s a lie. However toner is NOT a scam or underrated nor is it an art.. it’s just part of the bleaching process and every high end salon knows this. And if someone charges separately for toner then they are not a salon or they are lying about being a professional perhaps like the person who said that. Or maybe she IS a professional- I DO know some uneducated professionals DO exist... that’s no surprise.

• @dianasnow2866
      @dianasnow2866 6 лет назад +3

A fraction of what they charge...they charge for their time.
      I think that toning should not cost extra yes I've worked in salons that's just my opinion.

• @Glo_up576
      @Glo_up576 6 лет назад

@@jesusvlog4038 learnt something there thanks

• @ericahill2896
      @ericahill2896 6 лет назад +6

Toner cost miney developers cost money the extra 25min of my tim costs money. So yes they should pay

• @CelticSparrows
    @CelticSparrows 7 лет назад +19

Wow! You are stunning. I am going to use this product on my hair this weekend.

• @ericabecks
    @ericabecks 3 года назад +2

I just used a platinum lace by ion left it on 10 minutes and my whole head went purple I mixed it with a 20 volume. I have heard so many good reviews from this toner. Great job I like how you section off your hair . It was super helpful to me-Vancouver Canada

• @MakeupByJassy
    @MakeupByJassy 7 лет назад +1

Hey 👋🏻 her hair after bleaching was yellow. There for the right toner to use is something with violet to kill the yellow tone of her hair. T18 has violet, that's why works well with her. To everyone saying they have used the same toner and it doesn't work well than definitely your primary color is not yellow but orange. In that case you need to use a toner with blue tones in order to cancel orange. Is all about color correction. If anything t10 can help with people that has more orange tones. I feel you got an awesome result but because whoever bleached your hair did an amazing job at lightening your hair evenly. If your hair would have not been done evenly than you would have not get the same result. I agree with some people here, no hair dresser should have let you walk out without toner unless upon request, trust me price range should not make that much of a difference and really it only takes about 5 minutes to do. Like you said is your preference but as a hairstylists clients like you are a pain in the butt because we don't get allowed to achieve the style to its full potential lol 😂

• @mrhorrendous2870
    @mrhorrendous2870 7 лет назад +133

blond looks good, but i think red/copper color would look smashing on you !

• @bperez8656
      @bperez8656 4 года назад +3

mr horrendous daddy

• @kbubbagant7441
    @kbubbagant7441 7 лет назад +19

Love your eye make up at the end your eyelashes look gorgeous 😍😍

• @pachice
    @pachice 5 лет назад +918

Hairdressers pissed off because their job isn't worth the 300$ that they charge

• @sarahbraswell-gonzalez2529
      @sarahbraswell-gonzalez2529 5 лет назад +120

They have booth rent, they have to pay for supplies. They went to school for a lot of money. Some still have student loans.

• @bethanyj2429
      @bethanyj2429 5 лет назад +94

How rude. Some services take hours to do. They have to pay thousands for their schooling and then more for their equipment and supplies as well as rent. If they are charging $300 people are obviously going to them and believe they are worth it. Just because you're cheap ass is too poor to pay it doesn't mean that no one else can afford it and is willing to pay it

• @kleinsbottle
      @kleinsbottle 5 лет назад +175

@@bethanyj2429 You had me until you started to throw digs at poor people. No matter how correct you are, being nasty about it invalidates what you have to say. Are you a stylist?

• @faranduleoconcoca-cola2504
      @faranduleoconcoca-cola2504 5 лет назад +23

@@bethanyj2429 Dam, I feel hate with your words lol what a carrer lol just work something else if this aint working for you but don't come here with your hateful comments, Jesus Christ lol you are poor as well lol with all those bills and no way out lol what an irony this girl have you watching this, YOU SHOULD BE WORKING Lol she is taking your job and TIME as well ( also your peace) lmao

• @Sandra-vc9vk
      @Sandra-vc9vk 5 лет назад +38

Honestly It was not worth the money just do it on your own

• @juless3808
    @juless3808 6 лет назад +1

Thank you so much. I am tired of spending over $200 twice a month to keep away my brassiness. I was brunette my whole life, 28 years, until this past summer and another blonde told me you can fix that at home, check out some RUclips tutorials and I found yours. Thanks so much for sharing!!

• @denizkaptan5482
    @denizkaptan5482 4 года назад +2

pale yellow also looks so good on you. you have such a beautiful complexion🧡

• @BokoblinDestroyer
    @BokoblinDestroyer 5 лет назад +49

Looks good, but wear gloves to protect your hands! 😊💖

• @caroline377
    @caroline377 7 лет назад +5

You're so pretty and I love wella t18. It's a great product! beautiful outcome.

• @TTMW
    @TTMW 5 лет назад +46

I wish she wasn't standing by yellow flowers for the end result reveal. It cast a yellow tone onto her hair. Great video otherwise.

• @blessed4ever293
      @blessed4ever293 5 лет назад +5

That’s exactly what I said. The whole room looks yellow

• @tz6106
      @tz6106 4 года назад

Yes...

• @PureLovable
      @PureLovable 3 года назад

Maybe she wants to look pretty because her skin looks better that way? I dunno...

• @LisaLisa-mx3hq
    @LisaLisa-mx3hq 4 года назад

I'm a Professional and I'm just impressed You just put it on your roots,I was scared for a minute!!! 😂 Last home job I saw with this same color,Her roots were still a bit yellow and the ends were purple and spots of purple all throughout.one bit of advice,get a measuring cup! 😉

• @ZuluReddy
    @ZuluReddy 5 лет назад +1

Your hair turned out perfect and looks lovely on you. I never thought about getting my hair bleached at salon and toning at home. Something to consider but, I understand that toning is part of the colouring process and never heard of salons charging separately for the 2 processes. Or may be salons do that but just don't tell the clients because that would give people the option of reducing their bill at the salon and do the toning at home for much cheaper like you said. After a couple years of being natural auburn / brunette I have the "blonde itch" now and I'm going blonde again. Yay for me!

• @l.a.s.3374
    @l.a.s.3374 7 лет назад +726

I would never let a client leave the salon like that.

• @danafulghum3897
      @danafulghum3897 6 лет назад +41

A.L. H. Amen! My stylist wouldn't let out of the door.

• @saskiaweatherill05
      @saskiaweatherill05 6 лет назад +20

I was just thinking that I would be crying in the back

• @juless3808
      @juless3808 6 лет назад +123

Bitch I think her hair looks great

• @chrisoreo1
      @chrisoreo1 6 лет назад +85

@@juless3808 they meant before she toned it

• @V-Bug
      @V-Bug 6 лет назад +103

Well, 2 days ago mine did. I have orange and white highlights, emabrassing is an understatement, there was a girl having the same kind of highlights as me at the same time she saw my hair and her face dropped. I dunno how hers turned out. I was told "tuck it behind your ears if it bothers you that much." I have lost faith in hairdressers.

• @MadisonKate
    @MadisonKate 3 года назад +3

This is a great video, Victoria! ❤️ I use a similar process to bleach and tone my hair too! Non-professional RUclips DIYers unite!! 😘

• @KittycatdeniC8
    @KittycatdeniC8 4 года назад +5

I did my hair split red and “white” and everyone at my work loves it😂

• @kristenfromOZ
    @kristenfromOZ 3 года назад

Your hair is perfect and toned beautifully. The process u do is exactly how it's done professionally. Well done beautiful

• @lewisjones6914
    @lewisjones6914 6 лет назад +2

My hairdresser used to tell me she'd find it annoying when clients would come in sometime after having their hair coloured and ask for a toner, because it is actually so so easy to do at home with the correct salon brand shampoos. Fudge Purple is designed for people who are not trained hairdressers. Good for you if you're confident enough to be mixing toners with developers and do it yourself, but some people don't like doing that and that's what toning shampoos are for. I've had my hair bleached and I use Fudge Purple to keep the brassiness away, or if I want a bit more warmth that particular week...I just use regular shampoo.

• @kristenfromOZ
      @kristenfromOZ 2 года назад +6

Regular toning shampoo doesn't work for everyone I'm one of them. Not even fanola works on my hair I have to tone it. Shampoo is for upkeep

• @mariaandrea7236
    @mariaandrea7236 7 лет назад +109

Important sweetie, use protection for your hands :) tips a Norwegian hairdresser

• @moranelias6669
      @moranelias6669 6 лет назад

Maria Andrea

• @cierrapowers3266
      @cierrapowers3266 6 лет назад +4

The worst that will happen is burnt fingertips, not that serious.

• @anthonyfox585
      @anthonyfox585 5 лет назад +4

Cierra Powers eh you can't be too careful right?

• @kreissthekeeper
      @kreissthekeeper 4 года назад

@@cierrapowers3266 it's always best to be safe than sorry though 😌😌

• @azinachan
    @azinachan 7 лет назад +89

I love Wella toners. They give that silvery look, but sad thing they don't last more than few washes and the color fades.

• @VictoriaCiftci
      @VictoriaCiftci  7 лет назад +8

right??

• @melaniebadcock1481
      @melaniebadcock1481 7 лет назад +14

Azinachan that's because there semi permanent colors...only meant to last a few washes...idk if u can get wellas permanent line at Sally's...I doubt if u can but if u have a friend that's a stylist that can get it for u they have one 10/16...it's a level 10 with a ash purple base...it's the only toner I use on my hair

• @summerrose243
      @summerrose243 7 лет назад +8

put a small amount of purple hair dye in your conditioner :)

• @pepsibabe
      @pepsibabe 6 лет назад +17

Wella toner is a permanent toner. It's you who doesn't know what your talking about. Don't blame the toner.

• @danyram8
      @danyram8 6 лет назад

Do you recommend any lasting toners that give your hair a silvery look?

• @Wil22Cort
    @Wil22Cort 7 лет назад +165

NO! I AM a licensed professional and this it NOT mixed EQUAL parts..its 1 to 2 ratio...mixing 1 part toner to 2 parts developer or 1oz toner to 2oz developer...hate when people give wrong info...read

• @VictoriaCiftci
      @VictoriaCiftci  7 лет назад +28

I am aware its not mixed equal parts, I did the 1:2 ratio which it said to on the box?

• @Wil22Cort
      @Wil22Cort 7 лет назад +45

Victoria Ciftci you said half and half in your video..you should specify what half is to people NOT understanding what half is! This is a tutorial video let them know the bottle your using is 4oz and the Wella bottle is 2oz and you will be using 1oz toner and 2oz developer if this is what you did

• @Loren-xl4dc
      @Loren-xl4dc 6 лет назад +2

cortenay Edwards so actually if i’d do this i have to put half bottle of the toner and half bottle of the developer?

• @neliat9304
      @neliat9304 6 лет назад +3

The ratio is : 1 part of the toner and 2 parts of developer. Depends what size of toner and developer you have. So if you have 60ml developer, you add 30ml of toner.

• @cassimoor07
      @cassimoor07 6 лет назад +5

Right, I watched her just pour random measurements in and literally saying "no no no out loud".

• @techboo1707
    @techboo1707 5 лет назад +1

I used the T-18 and the T-11 together because I had alot of orange in my hair from the color I used and it actually did the trick. I just did it today

• @sarahvanroon4714
    @sarahvanroon4714 2 года назад

I beached my hair at home twice and it turned out beautifully just how I wanted it by following your tutorial

• @mikelakes5
    @mikelakes5 4 года назад +3

Thanks so much for this video. My issue is that when applied i don't see it turning purple... Help

• @laurie8166
    @laurie8166 5 лет назад +6

Great job! Your hair looks amazing

• @lusciouslily6512
    @lusciouslily6512 5 лет назад +6

About to tone my hair after bleaching twice within two days 💁‍♀️

• @courtney5408
    @courtney5408 5 лет назад +2

Seriously! Best explanation! You hit all the need to know and I'm so excited to fix my hair!

• @Angiel0175
    @Angiel0175 3 года назад +2

What is the difference if you would use a 10vol or up more than 20?

• @Luizaxoxox
    @Luizaxoxox 5 лет назад +167

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's views and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and everyone's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say... 🤨

• @Nikibaby74
      @Nikibaby74 5 лет назад +3

Luizapicsxox I love this comment with my whole being!!

• @tovah2276
      @tovah2276 5 лет назад +4

You completely made my day♥️

• @normamarin202
      @normamarin202 5 лет назад +3

😂

• @sailorarwen6101
      @sailorarwen6101 5 лет назад +2

Lol I was starting to get annoyed. Good own

• @jannyvallance4674
      @jannyvallance4674 5 лет назад +1

Looooooooooool love it x

• @jvic54
    @jvic54 7 лет назад +17

I have black hair and bleach my own hair...you can tone with permanent hair color or manic panic with conditioner as well!

• @WaritzaTorresLopez
      @WaritzaTorresLopez 7 лет назад

Joana Vicuna With conditioner as well? you mean pour conditioner in the toner mix, when you are about to apply it?

• @jvic54
      @jvic54 7 лет назад +1

No, manic panic WITH conditioner OR permanent hair color can be used as a long term toner

• @annieliu5803
      @annieliu5803 7 лет назад

Joana Vicuna I have asian black hair and I want to achieve this platinum blonde hair, can you tell me your process like what to mix in, the quantities, how long to leave it in etc and how did you maintain your hair? It would be helpful.

• @lexiethrasher8461
      @lexiethrasher8461 7 лет назад

Joana Vicuna that's not toning then that's coloring your hair 😂😂 toning is semi-permant coloring that last anywhere from 4-6 weeks. anything longer and that's either a demi or actually coloring your hair

• @lexiethrasher8461
      @lexiethrasher8461 7 лет назад +2

Annie Liu please go see a professional or go to a school because getting Asian hair to any shade of blonde is a process and can cause a lot of damage if your don't know what you're doing or trying to go too far too fast

• @Babylon2060
    @Babylon2060 5 лет назад +6

My hair is boy short so I just rubbed it in with my hands.
    I had gloves on of course.

• @FizzledDreams11
    @FizzledDreams11 3 года назад +1

I have been coloring and cutting hair since I was 16 yrs old.... never been to school for it but my best friend a couple years ago started to teach me a little bit more and some easier techniques bc I always made my own way when doing hair. My family of four doesn’t go to a salon and never will. I’ve done better work on my family and friends than they’ve had done at a salon and for half the price I don’t mind! But I do use salon quality products so maybe that makes the difference? I am sure of it. Box dyes and bleaches will mess your hair up and eventually it break, dries out, falls out yikes! Never under my hands. I even have my own station set up 😊 I didn’t mind learning to teach myself and those that have helped along the way! Thanks to my clients now I couldn’t be happier!
    She did a really good job on her hair!

• @LadyKLoves1222
    @LadyKLoves1222 4 года назад +1

At the end of the day, she knew not to touch up her own roots herself...your hair looks nice! Great job
    -licensed cosmetologist

• @GloriaTv-de9re
    @GloriaTv-de9re 5 лет назад +5

today I will test it, thank you for the great tutorial!!! 💕🍬 (Your hair is sooo amazing) and I have one question, did you wet your hair before applying or did you give the oil?

• @RoflJoker1994
    @RoflJoker1994 4 года назад +3

Hi Victoria, after your bleach and tone your hair, after about 2 months should you re-tone your hair? If so how many times can you re-tone your bleached hair? :D

• @daniwayne8063
    @daniwayne8063 5 лет назад +7

Loved this video. I can't wait to do my haaaaair!!!

• @HRHDMKYT
    @HRHDMKYT 4 года назад

This video was super-useful, thank you Victoria. I used a home dye called "Schwartzkopf" Color Ultime in shade L2-Ultra Light Blonde, and it turned my hair orange, then after a few panicked shampoos, it was yellow. After watching your video, I called around to Beauty Supply stores in my area, and quickly found one that sells Wella Toner T18. I am now dashing out to buy it, a balliage brush and tray such as you have here, and we'll see if I can do as good a job as you've done in your video. Thanks for taking the time to video, edit, narrate and post this so we can do this at home!
    ~Diana from Hamilton (Ontario Canada)

• @AlyCap
      @AlyCap 4 года назад

HRHDMKYT how’d your hair turn out?

• @mexicanbeautyqueen7988
    @mexicanbeautyqueen7988 6 лет назад

U are sooo smart to go to a salon to bleach it.. I wish I would’ve done the same thing years ago before I burned my whole entire hair

• @tuffstuff2U
    @tuffstuff2U 3 года назад +5

Thank you for this tutorial! Have you considered trying 10 or 15 volume instead to see how much toning you can still get because your hair is so porous from bleaching, in order to minimize the damage from the developer too? I ask because I'm going to try it on myself and see how much toning I can get, lol. I think I'll try the 10 volume first. I think that makes sense especially if hair is already super porous and open, which is basically what the peroxide (developer) does again. Good job though, I learned a lot from watching your video on what to anticipate. Thank you!

• @kristenfromOZ
      @kristenfromOZ 2 года назад +1

10 vol works a million times better trust me on that. It does the job perfectly without stinging the scalp as well

• @maddiegreenwell6792
    @maddiegreenwell6792 7 лет назад +14

Thanks for the informative video!! Your hair looks great!

• @withalohatara
    @withalohatara 5 лет назад +6

Thank you for this demo:)👍🏻
    Looks great!

• @alyyj1925
    @alyyj1925 7 лет назад

Thx... was very helpful. Toning for the first time at home. Using same exact products as you on white/ yellowish hair... feeling more confident now.

• @danaw4066
    @danaw4066 7 лет назад +2

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I fixed my hair during my lunch break today with these products.

• @sonyagriffy
    @sonyagriffy 5 лет назад +5

Nice job, it looks great!
    Thank you for sharing.

• @prvw1612
    @prvw1612 7 лет назад +22

The result is not as white as in your miniature picture... It's a normal blond.

• @d.alexis4056
      @d.alexis4056 5 лет назад +5

i think that her lighting is a little yellow toned at the end

• @djstokes9859
    @djstokes9859 6 лет назад +5

For me it took out a LOT of my orange. I bleached my hair once last night, once today and then used the toner. My hair was originally black now it’s slim shady yellow. Anyone have suggestions on what I could try? Any help will be appreciated!

• @thebunnydeville5425
      @thebunnydeville5425 6 лет назад +5

Dying at the "slim shady yellow"😂 do you have purple shampoo/conditioner?

• @iboopyournose7307
      @iboopyournose7307 5 лет назад +1

Become a rap artist, buy a mansion, a few pimped up rides and live happily ever after. (Just kidding) ♡

• @lateforitalways
      @lateforitalways 2 года назад

Lmao I am also suffering from the slim shady yellow😭

• @fear2tread09
    @fear2tread09 7 лет назад +2

Hi I just wanted to thank you for the great Toning tips. I've never had my blonde roots looks this seamless. 😊💖🙋 xo-Lisa

• @crashimweltall
    @crashimweltall 4 года назад

Honestly, I am going to do it on my own now BECAUSE a professional screwed up my color. Thank you for these helpful tips. Hopefully it’ll work for me.

• @prettybrittany_
    @prettybrittany_ 7 лет назад +32

How pretty are you!

• @sassysatan1659
    @sassysatan1659 5 лет назад +7

At first I thought the untoned hair in the thumbnail was a croissant 😂

• @anais-cx3wv
    @anais-cx3wv 6 лет назад +6

If my bleach is orange what should i get, t18 or t14 or t11 or t10 ??? Im confused, help please!!!

• @HJ-gq8qp
      @HJ-gq8qp 6 лет назад

ana is they say its t14

• @nessiev2373
      @nessiev2373 5 лет назад +2

none, bleach again or use a different brand. wella doesn’t make orange toners

• @Daesha2u
    @Daesha2u Год назад +1

How do you keep it on so long & not turn your hair purple? I only had mine on for ten minutes & now my hair is purple!

• @MollyMoosNails
    @MollyMoosNails 7 лет назад

is it possible to add abit of wella T18 toner into a blonde box dye before applying to already blonde hair, so just abit extra ash strength to cancle out yellow? I know you can do it to regular dyes, in the tubes ect but don't know about box dye. thanks

• @babylicioustrisha
    @babylicioustrisha 5 лет назад +3

Hi Victoria! Thank you for sharing this... did u wash and shampoo your hair? Before applying all this toner?

• @Ms-dr5qt
      @Ms-dr5qt 5 лет назад

I know I'm not her lol. IMO I think she just ran some water through it. I could be really wrong though.

• @caralynnwilliams7047
    @caralynnwilliams7047 5 лет назад +3

Thank you so much...exactly the information I needed.

• @RoflJoker1994
    @RoflJoker1994 4 года назад +5

0:05 Girrrrrll.. how do you keep your bleached hair so smooth and silky

• @math7498
      @math7498 3 года назад

You can use Olaplex

• @hanamirmzgilnaya
      @hanamirmzgilnaya 3 года назад

Porque su cabello naturalmente no es tan obscuro por eso llega a esos niveles

• @charlottewren8535
    @charlottewren8535 Год назад +2

Do you use the products at a ratio of 1:2 (1 being the toner)? I wasn't sure if you were saying half of each bottle (which are different volumes) or equal parts of each. Thanks!

• @sharondeloera3666
    @sharondeloera3666 Год назад +1

Wow!! You did a Great Job for not being a professional Hairdresser . You know all your colors you will most likely be A Awesome Hair Style est in the making! I want to go to school here in Oklahoma City, Okla. Pero
    God bless you and your family!! 😃😃😍😍💙💙

• @sharondeloera3666
      @sharondeloera3666 Год назад +1

🤍🙋🏼‍♀️👶🤣🤍🤍👏👏👏✌️✌️✌️