Full Yaapu Telemetry Flight Test (Jumpert T16)

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 28 авг 2024
  • If You are interested in learning how to set telemetry up on your Jumper T16 or FrSky Hours Radios check out my setup video! • Video
    Pixhawk Drone Build Videos
    • Pixhawk4/Tarot Build
    ############ Build Specs Tarot650 ###############
    I suggest watching my build videos for more detailed information on these parts.
    • Pixhawk4 Setup | Tarot...
    ------- FLIGHT CONTROLLER ------
    - Pixhawk 4:
    Amazon: amzn.to/2QnRkoS
    Bangood: www.banggood.c...
    ------- FRAME -------
    - Tarot 650 Sport frame:
    Amazon: amzn.to/2NRoprH
    AliExpress: s.click.aliexpr...
    -------- MOTORS -------
    - Tarot Motors 6S 380KV 4108:
    Amazon: amzn.to/2Ot4BIV
    ---------- ESC ---------
    - Hobbywing 40amp ESC:
    Amazon: amzn.to/2Ku8j5k
    -------- PROPS --------
    - T-Motor Polymer 17” props: bit.ly/378Q3Ih
    ------- BATTERY ----
    - Tattu 10000mAh 6s smart battery: amzn.to/2Kt6iGx
    ------- RADIO --------
    - Jumper T16 Pro: amzn.to/37hCsib
    ------ GIMBAL -------
    -Storm32 3 axis
    Amazon: amzn.to/38tMVaC
    DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission without any extra cost to you. This helps support my channel and allows me to continue making awesome videos like this. Thank you for the support!

Комментарии • 40

• @builtfromhome9207
    @builtfromhome9207  4 года назад

Make sure to watch the video on how to set this script up! ruclips.net/video/yFuH0sIaQz4/видео.html

• @mistercohaagen
    @mistercohaagen 4 года назад +1

I love videos like this. Techno-exploration at it's best.

• @Justdentures
    @Justdentures 3 года назад

Sweet!! I just got a Radiomaster TX16S. Going to follow your video. Thanks

• @rahulrajan
    @rahulrajan 3 года назад +1

Hi, I love the work you are doing, this opens up a lot of options, one question, does it work if you want to fly a waypoint mission like in Mission planner? No planning function necessary, just view the programmed path.

• @abengtz
    @abengtz 4 года назад +1

Nice setup. I like tour videos:) Only time I had a GPS glitch so far on my pixhawk 4 was when I calibrated the compass. When you get the lidar working please make a video about it and how to set it up:) this is very interesting stuff:)

• @builtfromhome9207

Did you recalibrate the compass to make it not happen again? I have considered calibrating again to see what happens.

• @abengtz
      @abengtz 4 года назад

Built From Home I had to recalibrate the compass because the calibration failed. I have not experienced that problem since then exept sometimes I get gps glitch when I turn the quad upside down. Maby the gps module has a shield under it?

• @builtfromhome9207

Doesn’t look like it does. Interesting I might try to recalibrate.

• @aircraftangan
    @aircraftangan 4 года назад

ah super cool ! looks like the mission planner in the laptop . great ! i love jumper t16

• @Freebird_67
    @Freebird_67 3 года назад

I had these gps glitches with my Pixhawk 1 back in the day. I found moving my gps puck further away from electronics fixed also I added a ferrite ring to the GPS wires.

• @KumputerKar
    @KumputerKar 3 года назад

Boy am I late in watching this. Might I suggest moving your antennas around. That is the likely cause of the GPS glitch. My telemetry module was interfering with the GPS.. Once I changed it, it stopped.

• @adibbins
    @adibbins 4 года назад +2

You could consider a second GPS, it'll be interesting to know if both would fail ?

• @builtfromhome9207
      @builtfromhome9207  4 года назад +1

Yes I have wondered the same thing however I don't believe the pixhawk 4 supports multiple GPS units. I need to look into it.

• @micotsu3820
      @micotsu3820 4 года назад +1

​@@builtfromhome9207 Is this what your looking for? Hope it helps! ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-gps-blending.html

• @builtfromhome9207
      @builtfromhome9207  4 года назад +1

@micotsu yes thats great! However Im running a pixhawk4.... I will see if i can find something like this for the pixhawk4.

• @micotsu3820
      @micotsu3820 4 года назад +1

@@builtfromhome9207 I think that you just need to buy another pixhawk 4 gps and do the same steps. The only thing that is different are the connectors. Keep up the good work!
      Edit: And yes it seems that gps blending is supported by all pixhawks that have 'Serial 4/5' port.
      Better tutorial: discuss.ardupilot.org/t/ardupilot-with-dual-gps-blended/15635
      Telem1 and Telem2 seem to work as the second gps port too.

• @builtfromhome9207

@micotsu Pelailee Thanks for the info!

• @Sam-iy1kv
    @Sam-iy1kv Год назад

Hi, so good demo ! am building drone right now, may I ask when I use stick to switch to different flight mode, I feel confused is if I use different stick for different mode, does this conflicts ? coz my one stick was assigned stabilize mode and position mode, another stick assigned altitude mode and takeoff mode, I never tried, worry it will crash, thank u.

• @MrDroneinthesky
    @MrDroneinthesky 4 года назад +1

Thsi is realy disappointed that when i am going to do this setting in may yaapu i found map is not updated . Yaapu must have to use google maps. Why google because lime me making 200km flight is not possible in yaapu map.

• @stevep7946
    @stevep7946 4 года назад +1

I have a case that might work perfectly for your drone.

• @micotsu3820
    @micotsu3820 4 года назад +3

5:45 How did you make the landing gear log show up on the radio, doesn’t it just go straight to the receiver?

• @builtfromhome9207

Not if it’s plugged Into your pixhawk. I have everything going through my pixhawk and setup via mission planner so it’s all logged. I have other videos on my channel that shows how to set that stuff up. Check them out! Setup Jumper T16 (Switches) with Pixhawk and Frsky X8R ruclips.net/video/k7zCOalqr74/видео.html

• @h2o-fpv623
    @h2o-fpv623 4 года назад

this video its amazing thank u very much i did enjoy .

• @JorgeJimenez2020
    @JorgeJimenez2020 4 года назад

Dude, awesome videos. I just found your channel, I'm subbing' ;)

• @bradyrc818
    @bradyrc818 4 года назад

Wonderful video! When you go about building something like that do you build the whole frame first or piece it together with the electronics?

• @builtfromhome9207

It's a little bit of both. You can check this video out to give you an idea on how I built this my drone. ruclips.net/video/KJ67eU4JNoo/видео.html

• @andrewjamez
    @andrewjamez 4 года назад

What camera , gimbal setup do you have? Is very smooth.

• @NeilHodgsonDARKHOURS
    @NeilHodgsonDARKHOURS 4 года назад

A question I would like to know how you set up your switches to change from Map view to Horizon view Both setup and test video where great Thank You Just found your video on setup Telemetry maps again thanks

• @leonardosousa8888
    @leonardosousa8888 4 года назад

Nice job!

• @sanjapkoki
    @sanjapkoki 4 года назад

Can you have this same setup done with the Naza v2 controller?

• @arninym913
    @arninym913 4 года назад

is yaapu compatible with Inav? or is that for ardupilot?

• @TheRealSuperman217
    @TheRealSuperman217 4 года назад

Cool

• @michaelpangle5103
    @michaelpangle5103 4 года назад

Yes I have all these problems its very frustrating with my 1800 dollar bird! Pissed me off

• @stevefox3763
    @stevefox3763 4 года назад

That warning buzzer is crazy annoying, ive renamed the file on my radio to shut it up lol

• @builtfromhome9207

Well technically your should never have the warning buzzer unless something is wrong haha. This whole flight it got a little annoying because i knew what the issue was but when something did go wrong I was nice to have.

• @GregoryBrown-fe5js
    @GregoryBrown-fe5js 3 года назад

I have nothing but problems with pixhawk