Tractor Rear Remote Install TYM T233, T234, T264, T273, T293, T25

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 24 янв 2021
  • We installed the rear hydraulic remotes on the TYM T264. This kit fits on many different models in different years. The procedures are nearly the same for these models: T233, T234, T264, T273, T294, T25, and maybe more. Make sure you check with your dealer before installing the kit. We ordered the kit from Paris Powersports in Paris, TN. We received it in only 4 days. If you have any questions about the video, please leave a question in the comment section below. The tractor rear remote install is not very hard to do.
    www.parispowersportstn.com/
    tonystractoradventure.com/
    Get 5% off your Big Tool Rack using promo code TONY5 www.bigtoolrack.com/
    SawHaul 5% discount code: shop.sawhaul.com/?ref=TONY
    PTO Solutions PTO Connect System promo code "pto-tta 5%"
    www.tractoraddons.com/
    Cool Tractor Stuff: www.anrdoezrs.net/click-10000...
    Echo Timberwolf Chainsaw: amzn.to/35fW0Tr
    Learn more about TYM Tractor: tym-tractors.com/
    Send Packages to:
    Tony's Tractor Adventure
    230-B Tyson Ave. #386
    Paris, TN 38242
    Learn more about Hardee: www.hardeebyevh.com/rotary-mo...
    Learn more about Blacks Creek Innovations: www.blackscreek.ca/
    Learn more about Frontier Sawmills: www.frontiersawmills.com/en_us/
    Legal Info: This channel is owned and operated by Tony and Tanja Lay. Inspired Videography, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This site also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies.
    Sponsors: Hardee MFG, Sawhaul, TYM Tractors, Harbor Freight, Big Tool Rack, Blacks Creek Innovations, Frontier Sawmills,
    #tymtractors #sawhaul #hardeemfg #worksaver #bigtoolrack #frontiersawmills #blackscreekinnovations
    ruclips.net/user/TonysTracto...

Комментарии • 100

• @TelescopeJunky
    @TelescopeJunky 3 года назад +4

Easy indeed, thank you Master T for making a video of the process for everyone..🙂
    Gary is about to get famous! 😃

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  3 года назад +1

I really appreciated it. I hope it was easy to understand. Thank you again.

• @alanfenwick9560
    @alanfenwick9560 2 года назад +2

Showing the Box Part Number would be helpful - What Good is Holding Back Important Points - Everything else Looks Great

• @dannydrake7348
    @dannydrake7348 3 года назад +4

As usual great job, the rear remote is so handy, I have a tag along bush hog and it is so nice to raise up to clear rocks and stumps and never slow down, also my grain drill is hydraulic , you keep sending um will watch um !!!!

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  3 года назад +2

Thank you. I primarily will use it for a Hydraulic top link. I love the things I can do with a box blade and the hydraulic top link

• @deanbarr5740
    @deanbarr5740 3 года назад +3

You made that look so easy Tony. I had this done at the dealership when i bought my tractor. Course i had to pay an extra 3800.xx more for two rear remotes and two Detent Valves. Thanks Tony, i believe if i ever buy another new tractor I could do this myself. Thanks buddy.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  3 года назад +2

The factory kits make it pretty easy. The dealer will most time give the person buying a break down picture

• @mitch_smith
    @mitch_smith 3 года назад +3

Wow, they really made that a simple job. Well done TYM. side note: something very satisfying about the sound a torque wrench makes

• @andrewanderson1436
    @andrewanderson1436 3 года назад +3

That was easy install. Nice to see that newer tractors are prepped for adding these items. Wish mine was lol.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It can be done on any tractor, but these kits make it easy to do. I put the factory third function kit on the TYM T474 in just under an hour. Crazy easy.

• @andrewanderson1436
      @andrewanderson1436 3 года назад

@@TonysTractorAdventure yes I have been looking into the summit hydraulic kits for mine.

• @MrGolden28473
    @MrGolden28473 3 года назад +2

Thanks for the video, great little tractor!

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  3 года назад

I love this tractor. Even though I have the T474 also, I find myself getting on this one much more.

• @PurpleCollarLife
    @PurpleCollarLife 3 года назад +2

Great project. Thanks for sharing the details!

• @randallthomas5207
    @randallthomas5207 Год назад +1

This helped a lot, when I put the rear remotes on my T233. One, comment: The handle sticks out just enough that I have to be careful, that I don’t inadvertantly, move it out of center. Took me a minute to figure out that if he valve isn’t in center, you don’t have the hydraulics for the 3-pt.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  Год назад +2

I cut the handle off just a little. It helped with bumping the handle.

• @randallthomas5207
      @randallthomas5207 Год назад

@@TonysTractorAdventure I found a new, old stock, Nimco loader valve, on eBay which matches the original. I figured that for $106, with shipping it will be the least expensive approach to controlling hydraulics to the rear, and if I can’t work that out I can keep it as a spare. I’m getting ready to use it to install the top and tilt, into the right fender, cup holder. So, once I do that I might just cut is short enough to only switch by lifting the seat. Ordering the handle, and need to figure out the location of the valve, so i can order the control cables. I’m thinking I can install the valve below fuel tank, and install the valve there. Waiting for a bit warmer weather to measure things up. But, I may go cut the handle back an inch if we have a warm day. Cut it back, and thread it for a ball handle. I’m enough of an anal retentive Engineer that when I modify things, I like them to look like a design engineer at the factory designed them as a factory option.

• @thecommoncarpenter6544
    @thecommoncarpenter6544 3 года назад +1

Fantastic job as usual Tony!

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Thank you. I can't wait to use the hydraulic top link.

• @thecommoncarpenter6544
      @thecommoncarpenter6544 3 года назад +1

@@TonysTractorAdventure can you operate 2 hydraulic functions at a time on the backhoe? Thanks for your time

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It could be done. A hydraulic thumb only needs a additional function valve for the rear. I really never cared for a thumb having a grapple. Take care, and God Bless.

• @markhampton3599
    @markhampton3599 3 года назад +2

Thanks Tony !! Good video !!!

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Thank you very much. I hope it was easy to understand.

• @markhampton3599
      @markhampton3599 3 года назад

@@TonysTractorAdventure thanks !!! It was very easy to understand!!! I thought it would be much harder !!!!!

• @gordyhouse4732
    @gordyhouse4732 3 года назад +2

Great job.

• @danielkaz6280
    @danielkaz6280 3 года назад +2

Awesome vids 👍🏻

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Thanks you my friend. Not very exciting, but so many people wanted me to make the video.

• @ocalatractor365
    @ocalatractor365 3 года назад +2

Good job!

• @daddybob6096
    @daddybob6096 3 года назад +2

Cheers Tony, very interesting. Bob, NZ.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Brother Bob! This video will not appeal to most, but many have asked me to make it. TYM will sell a few more I think too!

• @exotictones1054
    @exotictones1054 3 года назад +1

Good stuff buddy.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Thank you my friend. I can't wait to put the box blade on with the hydraulic top link. So mucky here.

• @kevinashby3784
    @kevinashby3784 3 года назад +1

You made that look easy

• @davida.p.9911
    @davida.p.9911 3 года назад +2

Easy as pie! 😎

• @23KCOutdoors
    @23KCOutdoors 3 года назад +2

Yessir ol buddy

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Thank you my friend. You been fishing latey? A few members of my family went coyote hunting KY a few weeks ago. To many coyotes around here and they need to be thinned out.

• @horvathadventures4814
    @horvathadventures4814 3 года назад +2

I made a video on installing the power beyond and the backhoe. It would have been great to work with you on this process and have one of your quality videos. Keep making the great videos on TYM tractors! Thanks!

• @RepMaine
    @RepMaine Год назад

What size are the rear remote fittings? I know they are agricultural style but need to know what size to order fittings for my wood splitter

• @richardouimet8957
    @richardouimet8957 3 года назад +1

Thanks Tony for the video very instructive, my question is, can I use this remote to control the chute for a rear snoblower on my T264.

• @jckid66
    @jckid66 Год назад

It's like this was a quick afterthought...from the engineering Dept if you are a bigger guy this does not work well... I had my heart set on tym but now after seeing this video.. I am having second thoughts about tym

• @tractortyme
    @tractortyme 3 года назад +3

TYM Customs has something going for em, I'm thinking hard of the front brush guard for my T474.

• @loonshotfarm9622
    @loonshotfarm9622 3 года назад +2

I was fortunate that my dealer apparent orders the 264 with remotes already installed. Do you have a part number for the TYM 3rd function kit or was that aftermarket?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

All the information is in the video description. Love third function.

• @roybenoit2377
    @roybenoit2377 3 года назад +2

Great video, Tony. If you don't mind me asking, how expensive is this particular kit? Please don't feel obligated to answer. Thanks again for the great info.

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  3 года назад +3

I really don't like giving prices, because it is different at different locations for so many reasons. This kit is in the $300 to $400 range when I bought mine. It may have went up now. not sure.

• @gringopines3476
    @gringopines3476 3 года назад +2

YOU MADE THAT LOOK EASY, TONY KILLER JOB- OUTSTANDING... HOWS YOUR KNEE DOIN??? HOPE YOUR GIVIN IT PLENTY OF EXERCISE... HOWS THE ICHABOD- CRAIN TRUCK COMIN??? TAKE CARE TONY... PEACE...

• @TonysTractorAdventure

My knee is doing great. That video was about 4 days after surgery. I am going to work on the Crane truck Wed. I had to order brake lines and they should be here tomorrow. Have a great week.

• @gringopines3476
      @gringopines3476 3 года назад

@@TonysTractorAdventure YES- SIR YOU TOO...

• @cricepot
    @cricepot 3 года назад +2

On my 264 left runs backhoe middle runs 3pt hitch and right seems to be neautral. Did my dealer mess up the install?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

It is just a rear remote. Left pushes out one side. Right pushes out the other side. The middle is neutral. I will do a video soon.

• @horvathadventures4814
    @horvathadventures4814 3 года назад +2

Hey Tony....nice job! Does that work both ways? If I would put a cylinder on my rear plow, would that control it both left and right? My dealer was telling it is only on and off. I don’t see why the leaver would go both ways if the dealer is right. Thanks!

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Jeremy, it is a standard rear remote. Left, Middle, Right. Left, flows out on one side returning in the other. Right, flow out the other way returning in the other. Middle, is neutral and bypasses the remotes. There is nothing different about these rear remotes than any other tractor. It does have the added benefit of having a detent. The detent usually cost extra. The detent allows a person to leave a circuit on which allows it to run a hydraulic motor, backhoe, 3pt hitch log splitter, etc. I am going to run my hydraulic top link. It makes box blades and rotary cutters so much easier to operate and fine tune.

• @horvathadventures4814
      @horvathadventures4814 3 года назад

That’s great.....that’s how I thought it should work. Thanks for clearing that up.

• @joshuaenglish8847
    @joshuaenglish8847 2 года назад +1

How did you obtain the hard copy manual for the TYM T264? I wasn’t provided one, been online searching on where I can purchase one without any luck so far and have been having to refer to the manuals offered on TYM World website. I would like a hard copy of the manuals to have on hand similar to what you have. Also what is the part number for that kit? Would like to purchase one myself for my T264 to install a hydraulic top link like you display in other videos,

• @TonysTractorAdventure
      @TonysTractorAdventure  2 года назад

My manual came with the tractor. I traded in my T264 on the new T25 and it came with the manual also.

• @ronaldkessinger3189
    @ronaldkessinger3189 3 года назад +1

Oh yes, I have a 16 foot BriMar dump trailer and have used it for about ten years. Only problem is one better have room to store and a place to buy paint....They rust rather quickly.

• @rickyhorsburgh6581
    @rickyhorsburgh6581 3 года назад +2

Interesting the t265 came with this kit already installed it's weird what is the same and what stuff they have made different for the different markets also heads up it U bump that leaver getting on either way before U start the tractor it won't start but after U bump it once it twice U get used to it's position and miss it

• @TonysTractorAdventure

The 264 is sold as an economy tractor here. I can get everything. I bump the lever first thing. 😁

• @rickyhorsburgh6581
      @rickyhorsburgh6581 3 года назад +1

@@TonysTractorAdventure we missed out of ss quick attach for some reason it has a euro quick attach but it's straight up and down not staggered like a standard euro quick attach so I gotta figure out exactly what it is lol so I can get forks to match of modify a euro hitch set

• @mikecooper7094
    @mikecooper7094 Год назад +1

Will this kit work for a hydraulic top link?

• @aCycloneSteve
    @aCycloneSteve 3 года назад +2

Thanks for the post.
    1st, what are the things you would use with a rear remote.
    2nd, will TYM let you make a video about installing and removing a center mower? (like you did for the loader)

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Center mowers are very rare for T264. Plus the new T25 will get a new mower setup.

• @aCycloneSteve
      @aCycloneSteve 3 года назад +1

@@TonysTractorAdventure I know center mowers aren't common on the T264. I've only seen a couple for sale with them. I like the T264 because of the robust loader capacity. I was leaning towards the center mower because I have a lot of trees to mow around.
      I've never heard of a T25. (Except the TX25 loader and there's a TS25 in Australia)

• @TonysTractorAdventure

The T25 is replacing the T264. It is the same transmission with some frame updates and a better mower system. If you get the T264 with mid mount mower, it has to have the smaller tires like the T254. That hurts the ground clearance a little bit, but it does make the tractor stronger while pulling. Pros and cons.

• @rickyhorsburgh6581
      @rickyhorsburgh6581 3 года назад +1

If Ur in Australia the t265 have a mid pto and U can apparently get a mid mount mower for it but I haven't seen any advertised with one not sure if any modifications have to be done just heard it as an option when I brought mine

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I have seen one T264 with mid mount mower.

• @waynejanzen9346
    @waynejanzen9346 3 года назад +2

I've got the same kit on my 234. I really hate the location of the control lever. I'm constantly bumping it with my leg and putting it in the left or right position which puts a strain on the hydraulic system. I'm going to try to think of how I can modify or relocate the lever. Do you have any ideas?

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Cut the lever shorter and use your fingers to reach in. Mine may be shorter, because I hit it once and never had a problem after I became aware of it.

• @waynejanzen9346
      @waynejanzen9346 3 года назад +1

@@TonysTractorAdventure thanks Tony. Yes, I think I will cut it shorter. I think what makes it worse for me is I have the seat all the way back, and I get on the tractor from the right side when it's parked in the shop. For now, I took the lever off completely. When I do have a need for the remotes I will modify the lever.

• @sdweg3
    @sdweg3 3 года назад +1

What was the remote part number that you used

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I think I showed it in the video on the box. If not, you will have to get the dealer to look it up.

• @robinnorman1170
    @robinnorman1170 2 года назад

Does it matter which way that plunger goes in?

• @sdkiri01able
    @sdkiri01able 3 года назад +1

Hi did you know if it's possible to remove the detent on those valves spool thanks

• @TonysTractorAdventure

Sure. The detent must be replaced with the spring.

• @TonysTractorAdventure

This how to install a detent on another tractor, but it will be a good reference for you. ruclips.net/video/3bRRXPr-lgo/видео.html

• @sdkiri01able
      @sdkiri01able 3 года назад

Thanks for your help but i can't open that link to the other video i will look for it Thanks again

• @TonysTractorAdventure

I turned the video back on. Not sure why I turned it off.

• @D2500R
    @D2500R Год назад

Ask about Jesus. Who is that?

• @illduitmyself
    @illduitmyself 10 месяцев назад

ALL THESE LINKS FOR TO RECEIVE BUT NO LINK TO PRODUCT U TALLY ABOUT 😢

• @ronaldkessinger3189
    @ronaldkessinger3189 3 года назад +1

Good job!