HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 18 ноя 2017

Комментарии • 77

• @ricardojoaquinrosas2303
    @ricardojoaquinrosas2303 6 лет назад

Thanks I’m just starting mine and your video answered a lot of my questions

• @tmmustang8238
    @tmmustang8238 2 года назад

Thanks for information about the fuel system I’m starting working on my 67 mustang with swap the coyote motors

• @jimmitchell3331
    @jimmitchell3331 6 лет назад +4

Great info on the fuel system

• @nturner6760
    @nturner6760 6 лет назад +1

Great video very articulate and easy to understand I'm planning on doing a foxbody coyote swap with the 6speed manual this year I'm sure I'll have some questions. Thanks alot great job

• @c.jordan283
    @c.jordan283 4 года назад

Great job and good information. Keep it up 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿. I would like to do that but it’s not in my budget to do it, but I enjoy watching others do there build.

• @SergioValenz1
    @SergioValenz1 6 лет назад +1

Outstanding. BEST vids on RUclips so far for a Coyote swap. Keep em coming!

• @timmartin4798
    @timmartin4798 6 лет назад

Enjoyed the videos so I subbed. I'm planning this same swap in a couple months with a built short block boss heads ,l&r cams cobra jet intake and C4 transmission

• @tomcronininc
    @tomcronininc 6 лет назад

Awesome!!

• @temenlarry
    @temenlarry 6 лет назад

I'm gonna subscribe and watch ALL of your videos.

• @marialberumen4961
    @marialberumen4961 5 лет назад

Inteligente....

• @germanrojas9727
    @germanrojas9727 2 года назад

just found your channel. Glad I did! I like to see a breakdown of cost to complete the swap. Anyway you can post a video on the dash wiring and how you that going?

• @Foxbodygarage_satx
    @Foxbodygarage_satx 6 лет назад

clean build bro. and that's a super clean coupe

• @bryanroupe8646
    @bryanroupe8646 5 лет назад

Believe it or not but my buddy swapped his nitrous 347 into a ranger and it had a 7.5 with 28 inch slicks an made about 550 and lasted a while.

• @timothyvoight9753
    @timothyvoight9753 4 года назад

Very informative video. I was wondering 1 thing though kind of off topic. Would it be possible to put the engine air filter in the fender well? Away from the engines heat that heat soaks the surrounding air.

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  4 года назад

Yes I've seen people use the existing hole in the engine bay for the air filter..I actually changed back to the stock air box from a 2018 since it is a bit larger.Intake air temperature plays a huge role on these

• @txman951
    @txman951 6 лет назад

Please keep making videos. What kind of fitting did you use to go from the top of the fuel pump to the Corvette FPR?

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  6 лет назад

jemo951 im using the stock fuel system and just efi hoses to the filter for now. with clamps

• @svtpower03
    @svtpower03 6 лет назад +1

Great info for fuel system have not seen that one yet. I’m doing a swap myself on a 91 notch. Def keep the videos coming bro

• @firefightergarcia
    @firefightergarcia 6 лет назад

Nice. How much are you in so far..

• @ecsgarage7449
    @ecsgarage7449 6 лет назад

How much have you spend?

• @user-nr4kk6tn7o
    @user-nr4kk6tn7o 7 месяцев назад

How do you order lmr long tubes to Cali?

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  5 месяцев назад

What do you mean? Just place the order like anything else

• @jonathanallen8236
    @jonathanallen8236 5 лет назад

So you can pull the trans and bell housing with out unbolting the headers? I’m running a noisy t45 on mine and I’m trying to figure out what trans to go with next.

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  5 лет назад

Yes. But u gotta atleast loosen a header to get the bell out. The last time i did it i just left the headers as is and slide the bell as far back as i could. It was enough to remove the clutch and flywheel

• @005dave
    @005dave 3 года назад

What motor plate did you use. You said that it cleared the drain hole?

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  3 года назад

Re phrase the question please.

• @psychicadvisor4597
    @psychicadvisor4597 4 года назад

So the s550 hoses work with the stock fox rad thunderbird fans are they wired in good tip with the fuel filter

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  4 года назад

They do work. the upper radiator hose on the coyote is a bit larger than the diameter on the radiator so you just slip a stock Fox body hose over the radiator cut it, and then slip over a coyote one and clamp it

• @tbraceworks1308
    @tbraceworks1308 5 лет назад

Where can I purchase that same vette filter cause I’m doing a coyote swap on 99 gt

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  5 лет назад

Anywhere really. Just a c5 fuel filter then get the AN fittings. Or I believe summit Racing sells a complete kit

• @samuelrodriguez2592
    @samuelrodriguez2592 6 лет назад

Whats the total cost for u so far?

• @vally520
    @vally520 5 лет назад +1

what kind of fuel pump did you end up using ? is this still considered to be the return style system ?

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  5 лет назад +1

I ran an Aeromotive 340lph. The control pack instructions state that you can run a 155lph . yes it can still be considered a return style the return is just controlled in the fuel filter itself

• @vally520
      @vally520 5 лет назад

strokercoupe thanks for the grate info man, this will save me more than 500 on the return style fuel system itself. just gathering info before i being my swap this winter. Great video

• @franklopez4632
    @franklopez4632 4 года назад

What driveshaft are you using?

• @tflkwiz594
    @tflkwiz594 6 лет назад

I'm here in Ceres and am thinking of doing the same swap. How do you get it smog legal w/o cads? If not how do you get the cads to clear? By the way thanks for the video

• @SithBladez
      @SithBladez 5 лет назад

Nice im in modesto going to do the same in the future on my 86.

• @tiforce1
    @tiforce1 5 лет назад

Are you able to remove and install the oem bell housing without spreading or loosening the longtubes? Thanks for your videos

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  5 лет назад

Just replaced my clutch last weekend. And no sir. Not possible. I have an oem bell as well

• @tiforce1
      @tiforce1 5 лет назад

@@pcpalan which longtubes do you have? Bbk? What did you have to do to pull the bell housing? Thanks! Edit: I remember you have bbk, sorry

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  5 лет назад

@@tiforce1 i loosened driver side header a bit. And didnt pull them apart this time. So it wasn't enough to pull the bell out completely. Tilted the motor back a bit, and i was able to swap clutch,pp and flywheel with bell dangling in there lol

• @tiforce1
      @tiforce1 5 лет назад

@@pcpalan I was afraid of that. The things we do for our Stangs, huh lol.. Last question I know you have things to do. How bad was it to loosen up drivers header? Was it one of those swearing and wanting to throw things because you can't get to anything, or did it go smooth lol..?

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  5 лет назад +1

@@tiforce1 driver side was super easy. Took about 15min. keep in mind though I am still running the OEM studs for the headers. Do you already have the transmission in the car and just servicing the clutch?

• @21gbp
    @21gbp 6 лет назад

Good shit. Are you going to have to shorten the driveshaft?

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  6 лет назад

Matt yes shortened it 3/4 from the stock fox length

• @felipevaldez4983
      @felipevaldez4983 6 лет назад

Great Job!

• @jamalcharmok5744
    @jamalcharmok5744 6 лет назад

I was wondering what Part Number the clutch disk you ordered was? Also did you have any issues with it? I'm currently doing a swap on my sn95 and keeping my t45.

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  6 лет назад

Jamal Charmok no issues. Close to 4k miles.. running an oem s550 flywheel, and pressure plate. Im running a 26spline input shaft 11in disc so it wouldn't be the same for the t45

• @jamalcharmok5744
      @jamalcharmok5744 6 лет назад

thank you for the quick reply. your vids make my life a little easier thank you. I should have mentioned I was looking to get the 10 spline version of whichever part number you ordered. my guess is you ordered an 11inch disk for a 04 gt but in 26 spline?

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  6 лет назад

Jamal Charmok www.summitracing.com/parts/CTF-DF388144 this is the exact one I am using right now. I'm just going to be using this one through the rest of the year once winter comes around I have a used McLeod rst that came with the t56 when I bought it so I'm going to send that one out to rebuild and use that one

• @snakepitcobra
    @snakepitcobra 6 лет назад

Is the fuel filter still working good for you. Gonna try it on my son's coyote swap.

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  6 лет назад

snakepitcobra yes it is.no issues with about 1000 miles so far

• @snakepitcobra
      @snakepitcobra 6 лет назад +1

strokercoupe great you saved me some cash. I'm basically copying your car. 2014 coyote swap on 88 coupe. You did a great job. Thanks. Keep videos coming.

• @miguellucio1522
    @miguellucio1522 6 лет назад

So the T-56 bolts up to the coyote with the stock bellhousing ?

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  6 лет назад

Miguel Lucio yes sir. All modular bell housings have the same patter. 96 to present. So any transmission 96 to present will work in stock forum

• @miguellucio1522
      @miguellucio1522 6 лет назад

Thank you sir

• @willbierwirth9927
    @willbierwirth9927 5 лет назад

Has your GM fuel filter/regulator given you any trouble after all this time? I am in the middle of my swap and want to use that idea if it has been working well for you.

• @ismaelgarcia9486
      @ismaelgarcia9486 5 лет назад

I have the same question

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  5 лет назад +1

Sorry for the late reply. But no issues at all. Made 440hp and over 7k miles on it

• @nickcostello7818
    @nickcostello7818 5 лет назад

What's up bro I need help swap in my car I need a parts list my friend can you help me

• @natelee3351
    @natelee3351 6 лет назад

Hey bruh I have a question about the fuel line at the throttle body with the vet fuel filter what do you do with the line coming off the throttle body I have a 2014 truck engine

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  6 лет назад

Nate Lee email me i can send u pix. I have a 2017 s550 motor so might be different. As far as the fuel line goes, it just Clips right onto the fuel rail on the driver side

• @natelee3351
      @natelee3351 6 лет назад

natenatelee@yahoo.com

• @natelee3351
      @natelee3351 6 лет назад

I sent you my email

• @humbertoraygoza223
      @humbertoraygoza223 6 лет назад

strokercoupe I was wondering if you could shoot me an email. I’d like to ask you some questions about doing a swap. I know you probably get a ton of questions. It would be much appreciated. Raygozachorizo@gmail.com

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  6 лет назад

Humberto Raygoza strokercoupe@gmail.com

• @jonathanallen8236
    @jonathanallen8236 5 лет назад

Also which headers are those?

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  5 лет назад

These were BBK

• @pmauriat66r
    @pmauriat66r 6 лет назад

Can you do a video on how you wired the ignition? Great build!!

• @pcpalan
      @pcpalan  6 лет назад

Clay Terry yes i will on my next vid