04:08 Engine
    09:04 Side Profile
    10:07 Driving with the boys
    26:27Value for money
  • Авто/МотоАвто/Мото

Комментарии • 231

• @ThePHARESJ
    @ThePHARESJ Год назад +12

I am Tanzanian, i watch this channel very often. Please do a Review on the Toyota IST, these cars are very popular in Dar es salaam. Regards

• @jiranika
    @jiranika Год назад +36

Had the Allion 1.5cc 1st gen for 12 years... Best fuel economy in life... 1 full tank would give me approx 1300km about 26km/l. Super reliable on town runs and long distance. I needed to floor it once in a while I especially when overtaking it could quite sluggish but this caused me to always make balanced decisions for the win. For the most part she was a trusty sidekick. We parted ways after a roll on Magadi Road a year ago... tire bust caused by loose chippings... I survived but she didn't. 😭

• @zackogoma2800
      @zackogoma2800 Год назад

pole sana

• @markbarasa4549
      @markbarasa4549 Год назад +3

that is 21km/ltr yet you claim 26
      that figure is not realistic only hybrids can go above 20

• @denniskubai
      @denniskubai Год назад +4

26km/l nayo hapo kuna kauongo...😂

• @danielngumbi1736
      @danielngumbi1736 6 месяцев назад

Hapo unachoma kubuka hapa kila mtu ni pro

• @theafricantape
    @theafricantape Год назад +25

I once bought this car at 240,000km on the odometer and drove it for two years and never broke down even one single day sold it and the current owner still calls me to thank me for selling him a good car. This car if you take care of it will serve you forever 😊

• @jacobdaniels1185
    @jacobdaniels1185 Год назад +6

Hi Erick with a ck..i always look forward to your videos bro.
    I believe it is safe to say you're one of, if not the best automotive journalist we have in the kenyan market.
    Then also kindly also offer us abit more brief check in of the 2nd row & 3rd row if possible (passenger row) show us indepth review of how it fits ..leg room, knee room etc additonal options like usbs, cupholders, air vents etc..
    .not just the run around you have while with the boys
    Also if possibl3 introduce a head to head series..where you can do direct comparisons n if possible a head to head 0-100 race of similar models
    Other than that mad love and Keep it up

• @symonhunk4685
    @symonhunk4685 Год назад +3

It was my 1st car and just like highlighted by you guys, it is a great car sana. Simple, easy to maintain 💯 👌

• @perfectworld5458
    @perfectworld5458 Год назад

Kali sana... good time with the boys👍👍

• @Mr.joshua19
    @Mr.joshua19 Год назад +8

Let's finish the war once and for all team allion oyeee

• @Afrikan254
    @Afrikan254 Год назад +5

The reason why premio is expensive Is due to it demand huko Japan by Kenyan importers kwa auction the bids starts at higher price than allion ...same case na kadudu Vitz

• @charlesnams1358
    @charlesnams1358 Год назад

Nice vidaa ! Nway mmeiisifu sana adi mtu hawezi nunua gari nyingine nice content

• @charlesmwangi8918
    @charlesmwangi8918 Год назад +1

The most exciting Wednesday review ♥️♥️👍👍 love you guys.....

• @denniskubai
    @denniskubai Год назад +3

Reliability and better fuel efficiency are 2 words. This car can last for 50yrs with good maintenance.
    Speed, a 100 at maximum is okay. Unakimbia wapi na uko na dependants wanakungoja ulete unga?

• @Chirchir_nk
    @Chirchir_nk Год назад +3

Splendid show brother. Kindly consider Rumion I feel it's overrated excessively. Kwa ground ni probox iko na looku.

• @edwinomwamba8803
    @edwinomwamba8803 Год назад +1

Cant wait kutolewa ujinga as far as cars are concern😃

• @michaeltimothy8705
    @michaeltimothy8705 Год назад

Eric with a CK. Much appreciated car reviews. Kindly bring us reviews of Toyota Ractis, IST and Subaru Trezia

• @andrewmiganda1977
    @andrewmiganda1977 Год назад +2

I have a 2012 A18 4wd, hapo kwa consumption inakunywa average of 10km/l. But a very good and reliable car indeed.

• @RobertPhilipassociates
    @RobertPhilipassociates Год назад +2

Remarkable reviews of cars, often watch them. Kindly do a review of Toyota Hilux double cab from year 2015.

• @RobertPhilipassociates
    @RobertPhilipassociates Год назад

Really pretty much good reviews of cars, often watch them. Kindly do a review of Toyota Hilux double cab from year 2015.

• @candidate254
    @candidate254 Год назад

Canversation crew, can you one of these fine days have a review on Hyundai i10 and i20 models in Kenya, good job ur doing mr CK and the crew.👍👍

• @falfreelance5646
    @falfreelance5646 Год назад +16

That acceleration was excellent in my view. Remember it is a 1.5cc car on a heavy body and it still managed to score better than some other cars.. Secondly, there is an allion 2.0.. Unlike the premio, whose engine capacities are denoted by F(1.5cc), X(1.8cc), and G(2.0cc), the allion ones are denoted as A1.5, A1.8, and A2.0.. If it was an A1.8, it would clock 100 in approximately 12Sec.. Then I believe the CVT provides a better acceleration than the traditional automatic transmission.. My theory for it is that the CVT holds the gear at an optimum power/torque point to allow the car to reach higher speeds unlike the automatic, which wastes some minutes shifting.. So this particular allion is excellent..

• @ilikepremios.amanofunofhyb4751
      @ilikepremios.amanofunofhyb4751 Год назад +1

The best car there is

• @Tai_Music_Group
      @Tai_Music_Group Год назад +1

CVTs are biased towards fuel economy not power and acceleration

• @phillipmusili5880
      @phillipmusili5880 10 месяцев назад

The cvt gears are not as fast as the AT ones on acceleration.

• @falfreelance5646
      @falfreelance5646 10 месяцев назад

@@phillipmusili5880 They are, my brother.. CVTs hold gears at optimum torque levels for better acceleration until the car attains specific speed.. Autos will always shift, during which the vehicle looses some oomph to accelerate.. I have experienced this while driving an 1800cc Corrola auto vs an 1800cc Allion

• @johnodande6295
    @johnodande6295 Год назад +1

As always, an excellent review, Erick with a CK. But hapo kwa the car being a "thief magnet" haujaongelea with more details. 🤔

• @Ali-nl2du
    @Ali-nl2du Год назад +3

Mr. Scotty Kilmer is proud of you!

• @collinkenya
    @collinkenya Год назад +3

Good that it comes with 2 engine option The 1.8 and 1.5 but still i dont think it has that youthful looks.Nice review Wokabi and Team

• @evansanyona9499
    @evansanyona9499 Год назад +1

Kweli kabisa Allion inaisha haraka bro.

• @alexmuriuki4260
    @alexmuriuki4260 Год назад +1

Yooooo thanks for the review
    Niko na swali
    Iko sawa kwa mtu anaishi upcountry mostly murram roads?

• @jacobsebastian7102
    @jacobsebastian7102 Год назад

Nice review. Could you do an older car. I have been looking for a local review of landcruiser 80 series, which holds value very well being an old car.

• @ayub3102
    @ayub3102 Год назад +1

I think I would go for the Allion despite the reliability.But still it was also discontinued together with the Premio.

• @TonnieHealthandfitness
    @TonnieHealthandfitness 11 месяцев назад +1

ALLION IITS BEEN MY FIRST CAR.I LOVE IT

• @Andykibe254
    @Andykibe254 Год назад

Mbugua kazi safi

• @LarryNgetich
    @LarryNgetich Год назад +1

I'm interested in the CKD T-Cross. Will you guys review it?

• @jeffmejja
    @jeffmejja Год назад +2

Erick with a CK,what is your take on Alfa Romeo Giulia interms of reliability?

• @michaeltimothy8705
    @michaeltimothy8705 Год назад

I pray for you guys that you go to another levels and do reviews on cars that are out of Kenya like Buick enclave, Regal, and Lincoln

• @FOA123_
    @FOA123_ Год назад +1

Good Reliable Car, please review the Toyota Aqua X Urban (Prius -C) 2014 or 2015

• @njihiamartin787
    @njihiamartin787 Год назад +1

Kindly review avensis too. They are in the same class with allion and Premio.

• @billionairesltd2178
    @billionairesltd2178 Год назад

@Erick there is a 2.0ltr Allion with very awesome fuel economy and thrilling performance...

• @jamesgachogu1335
    @jamesgachogu1335 Год назад

Guys, if you get a local car,you get value,this car you are showing is made for Japan not Africa or other markets.
    But you are doing a good job.

• @thomaskipkemeituitoek949
    @thomaskipkemeituitoek949 Год назад

Wow nice video, quality 👌...

• @muchiringahu9585
    @muchiringahu9585 Год назад

Nice review Wokabi

• @charles73023
    @charles73023 Год назад +3

On Allion you can change/ switch to sport gears,do it and then rate it you will be surprised. Otherwise the normal gears will drive Like a normal car.

• @joshuamunywoki
    @joshuamunywoki Год назад

I should now become a subscribed member

• @ceaserkelvin7367
    @ceaserkelvin7367 Год назад +1

I fell in love with the Allion in 2013 when my bro came home in one back at shaggz maan it was the talk of the village then it's was AWD SEMA kutesa ocha maan now we own a Toyota crown and a mark x but I still want to buy an allion

• @joramrugiri1325
      @joramrugiri1325 Год назад

Between Marx x and crown gani ndio mnyama? Which one is more powerful and sweet

• @ceaserkelvin7367
      @ceaserkelvin7367 Год назад

@@joramrugiri1325 crown athlete is more powerful than the mark x

• @IamPeterM
    @IamPeterM Год назад

@CARNVERSATIONS Please shed some light on the pros and cons of the 2.0L 1AZ engine on the older version of the Allion.

• @LarryNgetich
    @LarryNgetich Год назад +6

I think the Honda Grace is a better deal than an Allion. I'm 6'1 and it is very spacious behind. The boot is also bigger with a wider opening.

• @keithkirui7008
      @keithkirui7008 Год назад +5

unataka kuendesha gari inaitwa Grace

• @LarryNgetich
      @LarryNgetich Год назад +1

@@keithkirui7008 You can change the badge and call it Ballade or City 😎

• @LarryNgetich
      @LarryNgetich Год назад +3

@@KingoftheRoad-2023 Better to be asleep than blind and ignorant. Hondas are way better in terms of fit and finish. They are also easy to work on at home and last long if you take care of them well.

• @LarryNgetich
      @LarryNgetich Год назад

Ni kama kuna watu wako na shares za Allion hapa. The system must be disrupted!

• @falfreelance5646
      @falfreelance5646 Год назад +3

@@LarryNgetich Are you sure Hondas are better in terms of fit and finish? I find them using a lot of plastics starting from the dashboard to many other sections even in their premium cars like the Accord. On the contrary, if you check the premio/allion dashboard, they tend to feature some soft material that give them a premium feel.. Even the CRV has a lot of plastics that was a major turnoff to me. Then I think Toyotas have better build quality. They are studdier in terms of their body structure and transmission compared to the Hondas.. In my view, the only place that Honda beats Toyota is enginewise.. izo zingine sidhani.. Food for thought.. I have seen Honda Stepwagon introduced on Nairobi-Kisumu Samper cars and one was doing Nairobi Meru.. However, they are nolonger operating.. If they were so study, I know they would have been competing the Noahs..

• @DannyTheRealtor
    @DannyTheRealtor Год назад +2

If I was to be given to option between a premio a nd alion I would go for premio and not the new model premio but rather 240 from 2002 to 2008.This model are reliable and very effective and specious almost like a Mercedes ,it's heavy and the leg spacing and boot it had a good space compared with the new Allion and premio I have had 2model and I can clearly testify

• @Kim_Griffin
    @Kim_Griffin Год назад +1

Kindly analyse NZE bootlight-locally used

• @davidgithuka6363
    @davidgithuka6363 Год назад +1

Good Car.. shida ni utaeka wapi

• @asuzafrank2772
    @asuzafrank2772 Год назад +1

Please wokabi can you review the subaru wrx sti....tujue kuhusu reliability

• @user-bg8vw2ki7w
    @user-bg8vw2ki7w Год назад

Please talk about the Allion 2015 with a gas cylinder with a switch mode between petrol and Gas.

• @mroddzz
    @mroddzz Год назад +1

Please unaweza review Peugeot 208?

• @nzavali00
    @nzavali00 Год назад

There is no mention of corolla of which is the same car.
    Maybe if possible see if you can get us a Corolla...
    Nice job guyz ✌🏿

• @antonito514
    @antonito514 Год назад +1

One thing you should check the normal prices of those cars in japan before zikuje huku ndio tujue kama tunachezwa

• @Kenito_Fitness
    @Kenito_Fitness Год назад +1

The noise cancalision in that car is amazing

• @kanyiri2
    @kanyiri2 Год назад

Hey erick unajua msee aneza nicheckie hybrid battery health in Mombasa

• @lotiangomansuk752
    @lotiangomansuk752 Год назад

Thank you for helping me buy a wonderful vehicle. The Allion

• @seanlovi8798
    @seanlovi8798 Год назад

Wokabi.... tell us.. what brand of watch are you wearing... looks premium.

• @davisnganga6266
    @davisnganga6266 Год назад +3

My dream car. God help me secure this.

• @felixateto9419
    @felixateto9419 Год назад +5

@CARNVERSATIONS For a 1st time, aspiring car owner like myself would you advise me to get the Toyota Allion or the Toyota Axio

• @comformtechnologies1482
      @comformtechnologies1482 Год назад +1

Get an Allion bro. Better looks and a bit classy. An 1800 performs really well and the consumption is good

• @symonhunk4685
      @symonhunk4685 Год назад

@@comformtechnologies1482 correct. I got it as my 1st car and that 1800 was great 👍

• @rawlingsikwa6090
    @rawlingsikwa6090 Год назад +1

can you review toyota CHR?

• @gideonmwangi148
    @gideonmwangi148 Год назад +1

Hey Wokabi! Please review/Explore the Toyota IPSUM....... will greatly appreciate .

• @timmusumba5846
      @timmusumba5846 Год назад

It would be a good idea for him to discuss it. My sister has owned a white Ipsum with a 2 liter engine since around 2013 which has been to Western and Mombasa literally all over and it is still in good condition!

• @nique1046
    @nique1046 Год назад +2

1st time car owner undecided between allion 260 and auris 2014...for a family of 4

• @WAWIRE_KILUU
    @WAWIRE_KILUU Год назад +1

was my first car....never opened the engine and totally refused to ever sell

• @sammwas6824
    @sammwas6824 8 месяцев назад

I have valve matic 2.0 ltrs 3zr engine.
    Low fuel consumtion
    And very reliable.

• @Yahsaxe
      @Yahsaxe 4 месяца назад

How many kilometres per litre?

• @muthamigeoffrey7034
    @muthamigeoffrey7034 Год назад +1

I have an Allion 2007 A18 2WD, she is just a normal ordinary car but realiable as F**. I cannot complain.
    When she is faulty, i just switch her off and switch her on and she keeps moving! On the city i get 13km/l and on highways i get 16 or 17km/l. One rule of thumb is just try buy original parts from Toyota Kenya for better service, ie important things like Oil, Sparks, CVT Fluids, Belts etc

@ilikepremios.amanofunofhyb4751 Год назад +2

Have you ever changed cvt fluid. If yes where?? I fear changing mine. Premio 2012

• @muthamigeoffrey7034
      @muthamigeoffrey7034 Год назад +1

@@ilikepremios.amanofunofhyb4751 I have changed it yes. Three times over a period of 3 years now. I always make sure I buy from Toyota Kenya

@ilikepremios.amanofunofhyb4751 Год назад

Yeah from toyota kenya. My quiz is where do you take it for practically changing.

• @morrismutwiri6768
    @morrismutwiri6768 Год назад

Wamevalia matching t-shirts. Harusi ni lini?

• @sekilllerz
    @sekilllerz Год назад

am a campus student ,,what car can you advise me to buy?

• @user-sn5pk9oc8i
    @user-sn5pk9oc8i Год назад

mkuu between axio premio na allion which one is better for a first-time car owner

• @Pattmaina
    @Pattmaina Год назад

It would be good to also get a review of 260 vs 265 i.e. the 2WD vs 4WD of the Premios and Allions. I used to own a 245 Premio and i realised it pick up was slower compared to the 240 premio. However, the 245 felt more firmly grounded when it picks up speed compared to the 240.

• @zacharyayaga6661
      @zacharyayaga6661 Год назад +1

Yes. Because of the awd drag.

• @zephansonnyakego1326
      @zephansonnyakego1326 Год назад +1

Will be waiting for this too, i have a 265 and your appreciation seem true.

• @denniskubai
      @denniskubai Год назад

265 will definitely drag for the fulltime AWD effect. Not like the probox/succeed that will toggle between 2wd on tarmack and engage the rear wheels whenever it senses a wheel spin.
      However, the transfer of the 265 ikileta upuzi and may prove costly to repair or replace, it's easier to do away with it and convert to FWD without causing a light at the dash.

• @jimpredestined_saints8561
    @jimpredestined_saints8561 2 месяца назад

Boot has a button 😂 22:29

• @marshempire2927
    @marshempire2927 Год назад

Your info is priceless budah

• @prenceamanya
    @prenceamanya 11 месяцев назад +1

Premio na Allion ni kama iPhone 6s plus na iPhone 7 plus. Kuongeza camera, kutoa earphone jack na kuongeza $100😄

• @Kuradha
    @Kuradha Год назад

Please review the Toyota Corolla.

• @zacharyayaga6661
    @zacharyayaga6661 Год назад +3

Allion 2 liter ziko. Secondly, acceleration is worse on awd compared to 2wd. Third, hapo kwa feul consumption, AWD hukunywa more at higher speeds compared to a similar car that's 2wd. Personally I'd prefer a 2wd any day over the AWD. Finally, some spare parts of the AWD are a tiny bit more expensive than the 2wd for example the rear shock absobers. Get the AWD if you really really need it

• @sammukangu3133
      @sammukangu3133 Год назад +1

Apo kwa mafuta bro kidogo haikuangi ukweli ..for example if gari ya 2 wheel drive ita kunywa let's say 5k kwa safari ya 4 wheel ita kunywa maybe 5,300 ivi at most plus al wheel drive ni more stable kwa barabara na kuokoa uki enda ocha na kuna matope 4 wheel ni poa boss I have a mark x 4 wheel trust you me it's value for money

• @ceaserkelvin7367
      @ceaserkelvin7367 Год назад +1

@sam mukangu that's true my bro has mark x AWD and I have one that is 2wd but tukienda roadtrip the fuel consumption is almost the same

• @codeonice7595
    @codeonice7595 Год назад

Am still waiting for the review of Toyota RAV4 TRD offroad

• @NzukiDominic
    @NzukiDominic Год назад

There is a 2.0 trim for Toyota Allion ofcourse. The A20

• @georgemakasa6659
    @georgemakasa6659 2 месяца назад

So which one is the best Allion T260 or premio T260?

• @tingatinga12
    @tingatinga12 Год назад

Naomba kujua mazda demio haina shift lock nitafanyeje kuweka kwa neutral

• @Komen_Jr
    @Komen_Jr Год назад +1

2.0 ziko,
    I'd seen one in Mombasa

• @kengathumbi643
    @kengathumbi643 Год назад +1

Video za Suleiman na kazi yake?? Mmekaa sana

• @jamilmohammed3542
    @jamilmohammed3542 Год назад +3

Is the Belta in the same line with this?

• @reubenkamau7070
    @reubenkamau7070 Год назад +4

Premio 260 ndio best lol...Tuliwafanyia nini navile tunatesa hizi streets🤣🤣🤣

• @collinkenya
    @collinkenya Год назад

Alaf bana Ibra anakaribikianga SANA!!.Akuje pole pole😃😀😅

• @simonmurigi4612
    @simonmurigi4612 Год назад

I have 2000cc 3zr engine allion na ni monster na power na mbio.

• @lavy477
    @lavy477 Год назад

Review Of the avensis

• @frankayiera75
    @frankayiera75 Год назад

There's Allion 2.0....it has a badge A20 at the back

• @michaelkimani1409
    @michaelkimani1409 Год назад

still requesting about the TOYOTA CROWN ATHLETE 2017

• @briankirwana6178
    @briankirwana6178 2 месяца назад

Hello thanks for the wonderful work, can you help me get a Toyota Allion model 15, 1800cc, 4 wheel drive with out being scammed? Am Brian from kampala-uganda Uganda.

• @thatguyking1743
    @thatguyking1743 Год назад +1

mumependana na ibra hadi sasa mnavaa matching clothes

• @paulnganga1220
    @paulnganga1220 Год назад

Wewe jamaa huwa hujibu messages za Facebook. Angalia ya Ba Angel. Thanks in advance

• @marklivos
    @marklivos Год назад +5

To be honest cars 1.8 M for this car is a no

• @calebamunga85
      @calebamunga85 Год назад

Boss if u maintain it well after some years u still have some good money back due its resell value.....

• @saidhisham7128
    @saidhisham7128 Год назад

What about axio ?

• @eDENTECHNOCYBERHUB
    @eDENTECHNOCYBERHUB Год назад

I WATCHED THIS ALLURING EPISODE ON 07/12/2022

• @heviejob
    @heviejob Год назад

Which diesel cx 5 takes 15secs to get to 100Km/h?

• @victormacharia4658
      @victormacharia4658 Год назад

I tried it and its true, it took me 15 sec to get to 100kph...The looks can be deceiving 😂😂

• @michaelogolla9350
    @michaelogolla9350 Год назад +2

Honda Jade is almost the same price. Si ninunue Honda Jade instead? A far better car

• @royrotich4460
    @royrotich4460 Год назад

same to a probox and a succeed

• @nyanzatimesnews
    @nyanzatimesnews Год назад

Leta Daihatsu Mira kwa review

• @davzbalian295
    @davzbalian295 Год назад +1

Brand new 0 mileage 1.5l Suzuki ciaz for 2m from Toyota kenya with latest technology,luxury,100000km warranty is just better.

• @winsjausenge9600
    @winsjausenge9600 Год назад

KINDLY REVIEW HONDA FIT 2015 BEFORE I MAKE MY WAY TO THE SHOWROOM

• @otuuyagodson8791
    @otuuyagodson8791 Год назад +2

ERICK WOKABI there are several Toyota Allions (A2.0) which are 2000CC. Mbona a serious legend like you huzijui?

• @symonhunk4685
      @symonhunk4685 Год назад +1

He has mentioned it bro @5:25.He only stated that MOST of them in Kenya are the 1.5cc or 1.8cc which is a FACT. Don't rush to critisize without listening.

• @chegekentoz1902
    @chegekentoz1902 Год назад +3

This is a 1500cc you should have compared it to 1800cc sylphy

• @JLosific
    @JLosific Год назад +1

A Kikuyu Man can get her wife a Toyota Allion, him drives Toyota Axio but His sidechic Drives a TX!.... LANES BRO!!

• @mibeykiprono4910
    @mibeykiprono4910 Год назад +1

On fuel economy, you can achieve upto 21km/L.