Time for some changes to the T100

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 5 окт 2024
  • I told myself I would leave this bike as it is, and for the most part I will....BUT
    I want to replace the mirrors for a more stock look, I want to try a PUIG windscreen, and I want a luggage system that works with both the T100 and my Bobber SO... I have decided to keep the Hepco & Becker bags and fit them to the T100.
    #bobber #bonneville #motorbike #triumph #t100 #hepcoandbecker #bikeluggage #puig

Комментарии • 19

• @davidmacgregor5193
    @davidmacgregor5193 8 месяцев назад +1

In 1981, I bought a brand new T140E Bonneville, it was a USA specification model with a 2.5 gallon tank and high bars, it was the same colour scheme as your T100. I loved that machine, I put 20k miles on it in 18 months, I reluctantly traded the Bonnie in against a T160V Trident with a Norman Hyde 871cc big bore kit. I haven't owned a Triumph motorcycle since 1985 when I sold my TSX, it might be time for me to revisit the Triumph marque.

• @The_Scottish_Biker
      @The_Scottish_Biker  8 месяцев назад

Awesome. Maybe it is that time. The longer i own and ride the T100 the more i grow to love it. I have a friend thats been riding for 40+ years. He had a T100 back in the day, and has one again now. Tells me that considering all the bikes he has had in between, its the best all rounder he has ever had

• @GeoffreyDunne
    @GeoffreyDunne 8 месяцев назад +1

Hey, that Puig windscreen and Hepco & Becker bags really suit your T100. Agree with you on the C-Bow brackets. Makes switching bags between two bikes a breeze. By the way, I'm hugely impressed at your ability to not lose random nuts and bolts in your gravel drive! Cheers

• @The_Scottish_Biker

Oh trust me, there are probably as many nuts, bolts and washers down there as there are stones. Thats the trickery of editing 😂
      Thanks, yeah i am happy with the look and really looking forward to being able to use the bags on both bikes for overnights away, camping trips etc

• @krisstewart2036
    @krisstewart2036 8 месяцев назад +1

Interesting video, well presented as usual
    I have a 2018 Speedmaster which had the standard beach bars and Mickey Mouse ears mirrors. I fitted a set of T120 bars and Triumphs small rectangular mirrors, and although the bars are great, the mirrors, not so much. Next job is to replace the standard mirrors on the narrower T120 bars and see how that goes

• @MrEye4get
    @MrEye4get 8 месяцев назад +1

Well done! I'm looking at LoneRide brackets and clamps for the Triumph Bobber to secure the Triumph waxed canvas/leather saddle bags.

• @The_Scottish_Biker

The lone rider stuff looks good quality. My friend has them on his BMW GS

• @The_Scottish_Biker
    @The_Scottish_Biker  8 месяцев назад +1

And good luck with the changes

• @vidvidbiker
    @vidvidbiker 8 месяцев назад +1

Just stumbled across your channel. I am just starting out my channel. The audio on yours is very good - what mike are you using?

• @The_Scottish_Biker

Audio has been trial and error… more error. I have settled on synco wireless mic’s. Basically a cheaper copy of the Rode mic’s (though not actually cheap) and so far I am impressed. Good luck on your channel.

• @The_Scottish_Biker

Thank you. Mickey mouse ears, first time ive heard that, i like it 😂

• @aoao3563
    @aoao3563 8 месяцев назад +1

Beautyfull bike, what year it is ?

• @packrat61
    @packrat61 8 месяцев назад +1

Interesting vid mate I have the same bike loke those bars can you tell me the height of them please I'm looking at doing a video on my one in the next couple of days ...I've put a lot of accessories on mine ...backrest and rack ,chin spoiler,bar end mirrors fly screen and Dunstill pipes...sounds great too check it out vid will be up in the next couple of days 😊

• @The_Scottish_Biker

Awesome, id love to see your bike and mods. When I bought the bike I was told the bars are off a USA T140. Im away at work just now so not able to measure the height. Good luck with the video.

• @ownersguides
    @ownersguides 8 месяцев назад +1

What tyres are those in front and back?

• @The_Scottish_Biker

Recently changed them from the original Metzelers. I now have Avon Roadriders, much better.

• @ownersguides
      @ownersguides 8 месяцев назад +1

@@The_Scottish_Biker Whats the size on Avon at the back?

• @The_Scottish_Biker

130/80 17