HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 9 сен 2024

Комментарии • 16

• @simonevans3337
    @simonevans3337 4 года назад

This was great just performed my first mod thanks to this 👍

• @caemaridwn
    @caemaridwn 5 лет назад

Mine has a slight bend but either makes for a better gear change. Thanks for sharing

• @chandersharma617
    @chandersharma617 2 года назад

Why on earth did you yank the existing knob off and destroy it? They simply unscrew safely if you take your time.

• @chandersharma617
    @chandersharma617 2 года назад

Why on earth did you yank the gear knob off and destroy its innards when they simply unscrew all the way?

• @1FilthyHabit
    @1FilthyHabit 5 лет назад

Ever since getting my t4 I’ve struggled with over heating, I’ve the same engine as you, so far I’ve checked the radiator to if it’s blocked.
    I’ve replaced the thermostat for another 87deg, changed out the coolant, opened the wax stat so the fans can operate cool, changed the fuses on the fans, and yet still my van struggles. Have you any other ideas, it’s not so bad and the temp does go down when I’m coasting or the engine isn’t being pushed , but when I’ve got the family along with me it struggles or if I approach any steep hill it climbs way up

• @JoelsStuff
      @JoelsStuff  5 лет назад +1

Hey! It might be worth fitting a new radiator. When I first got my van I remember it was fine unless I was going uphill for longer than a minute or so, and then the needle would start to climb. I once had steam pouring from the bonnet in hot weather too. After my radiator bust a leak and I fit a new one I’ve had neither of these issues. It may or may not fix your problem but it’s worth trying, and only costs about £100 if you do it yourself. Best of luck!

• @1FilthyHabit
      @1FilthyHabit 5 лет назад

Joel's Stuff ok mate thanks I’ll give that a go next. Bloody pain in the arse these vans 😅

• @TeunS133N
    @TeunS133N 4 года назад +1

Is this a 1.9d? I might buy one tonight :D

• @ajbrown4148
    @ajbrown4148 4 года назад

This is awesome! Where did you get the replacement?

• @JoelsStuff
      @JoelsStuff  4 года назад +1

Ebay - there should be plenty listed!

• @ajbrown4148
      @ajbrown4148 4 года назад

@@JoelsStuff Thanks! Is it just a standard Gear Knob? Or should I do a more specific search?

• @JoelsStuff
      @JoelsStuff  4 года назад

I don’t think you need any specific search - it will just screw on the same as a standard one

• @trevorrollin5771
    @trevorrollin5771 3 года назад

Do the short shift hack m8

• @JoelsStuff
    @JoelsStuff  5 лет назад +1

First!