What happened to the WR250R and T7?

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 29 мар 2024
  • Hey all, figured I owe everyone an explanation on what happened to the WR250R and Tenere 700. (Pol Tarres Seeker) Here's a full breakdown of basically every bike I've owned and what happened to them. Any questions just comment!
  • РазвлеченияРазвлечения

Комментарии • 9

• @Emeterioffroad
    @Emeterioffroad 3 месяца назад +3

A tall rider here.
    First of all, congratulations on the channel.
    A year ago I didn't do enough research and bought a CRF250L and I think it's a little small for me.
    I have seen some wr250r at a good price near here. Would you recommend I change to this model? or a drz400s ?🤔🤔Thanks for your videos, greetings from Spain!

• @OgreMoto
      @OgreMoto  3 месяца назад +1

Yeah absolutely! A WR250R or DRZ would be a great upgrade from that little 250L both in terms of ergonomics and capability!

• @tieoneon1614
    @tieoneon1614 3 месяца назад +1

I almost came and got your WR, i seen it posted and could tell it was yours with the ATV bars and resprung LOL. I have a '24 KLX300 and a DRZ currently. Both great northern WI bikes. Had I stayed out in the desert Id still have my 450L, I loved it out there. Didnt like it in WI, just felt too high strung for screwing around in the woods and general dual sport but love what it is built for. I suppose at your size the suspension, ecu and power would feel better. Mayb if I run into u around Conover we can swap bikes a for a bit. After having a ton of modded bikes Im doing just minor stuff to this KLX and absolutely love it, especially horsing around in the woods.

• @OgreMoto

That’s awesome to hear. I’d love to try out a KLX300. And yeah I’m not gonna have a lot of time this year as I’m having a kid soon but I’m hoping to make it up there at least once!

• @Vickeviren
    @Vickeviren 3 месяца назад +1

I own a drz and super happy with it coming from heavy pig CRF250L its a rocket.
    How does the DRZ compare with the 450L though?

• @OgreMoto

The 450L is a way more raw experience. Way more power, more sensitive to user input, lighter, more nimble, much harsher suspension.
      It’s like comparing a Corolla to a Corvette. One is a practical machine made for driving and the other is a fire breathing powerhouse made for those who have a passion for driving. This is coming from someone who owns and loves his Corolla as well.

• @andriilebid8137
    @andriilebid8137 3 месяца назад

congrats on a 450! looong way to grow into that bike for my skills ) what would you say is the biggest difference to wr250r besides power delivery?

• @OgreMoto
      @OgreMoto  3 месяца назад

Thanks!
      Probably suspension, the forks and shocks on this are suuuuper stiff vs the WR. Even at my size with slight jumps it doesn’t bottom out.

• @leighhill9185
      @leighhill9185 3 месяца назад

I love my 250R!