HOW TO FIT REAR SEAT BELTS IN YOUR CAMPER (Factory style seat belts in a VW T3/Vanagon/T25)

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 20 окт 2024
  • In this video we show you how to fit rear seat belts in to your VW T3/T25 Camper van.
    A detailed video explaining how to fit 'Brickwerks' rear seat belt kits using factory style brackets. This is a detailed, step by step guide to fit inertia reel seat belts into a VW T3, Vanagon, T25
    ✔WATCH THE T3 REBUILD SERIES ➡ • T3 REBUILD
    LEFT REAR SEAT BELT KIT shopping list:
    🔧 Left rear belt: www.brickwerks...
    🔧 Seat belt mounting plate, Lower left: www.brickwerks...
    🔧 Upper rear pillar mounting plate: www.brickwerks...
    🔧 Seat belt mounting plate floor: www.brickwerks...
    RIGHT REAR SEAT BELT KIT shopping list:
    🔧Right rear belt: www.brickwerks...
    🔧 Seat belt mounting plate, Lower right: www.brickwerks...
    🔧 Upper rear pillar mounting plate: www.brickwerks...
    🔧 Seat belt mounting plate floor: www.brickwerks...
    📖 SEAT BELT FITTING GUIDE BY BRICKWERKS: www.brickwerks...
    🕐 TIME STAMPS 🕐
    0:00 HOW TO FIT REAR SEAT BELTS IN YOUR CAMPER (Factory style seat belts in a VW T3/Vanagon/T25)
    0:01 Badass introduction (Thanks Ali!)
    0:35 Remove as much interior as possible
    0:59 The tools required to fit rear seat belts into a VW T3 T25
    1:22 Description of rear seat belts, parts and different models of van
    3:14 The parts needed to fit rear seat belts into a VW T3 T25
    5.49 How to fit the rear seat belt, inertia reel, into a VW T3 T25
    11:15 How to fit the rear seat belt, D-pillar upper mount bracket, into a VW T3 T25
    18:05 How to fit the rear seat belt, lower mount bracket, into a VW T3 T25
    21.56 How to fit the rear seat belt fastenings in the correct order and get the right belt orientation
    24.40 How to fit the rear seat belt, floor plate, into a VW T3 T25
    30:08 How to fit the rear seat belt buckle into a VW T3 T25
    30:34 Seat belt test
    31:18 Re-cap and outro
    ✔ For online advise and support with your campervan visit our Patreon Page: / combevalleycampers
    Feel free to ask any questions down below and don't forget to give the video a thumbs up and subscribe to our channel! 👍
    To see more of our projects and services, please visit
    🎥Filming and Editing: Ali Jassim / just_jassim
    WEB: www.combevalle...
    FACEBOOK: / combevalleycampers
    INSTAGRAM: / combe_valley_campers
    @combe_valley_campers
    Disclaimer:
    Due to factors beyond the control of Combe Valley Campers Ltd, I cannot guarantee against improper use or unauthorized modifications of this information. Combe Valley Campers Ltd assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Combe Valley Campers Ltd recommends safe practices when working on vehicles and or with tools seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of Combe Valley Campers Ltd, no information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or from the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Combe Valley Campers.

Комментарии • 21

• @gothdawn1966
    @gothdawn1966 4 года назад

Wow, I've just discovered your channel. So informative! I needed this video 8 years ago. Where were you? 😉😄
    Thank you!

• @travelbug81
    @travelbug81 4 года назад +1

Great video as always!

• @scottmcglynn6067
    @scottmcglynn6067 3 года назад +1

Another great video, quick question - I see from other videos that you’re fitting a full-width bed, so the three belts makes sense, but how would you get on if you have interior units? Can the ‘middle’ belt be three point? Cheers. 👍🏻

• @vdubster
    @vdubster 3 года назад +1

Is there similar available for a Bay? I can’t be getting one if there isn’t 😢

• @volkswagenbussen
    @volkswagenbussen 3 года назад +1

Great video - Thanks. Do you show any where how to mount a third center seat belt? And is that doable as a 3 point style as well (for T25 bus as well) Thanks in advance. Morten

• @chrissuddell7940
    @chrissuddell7940 3 года назад

Just looking at the inside and I wondered if you will add any form of vapor barrier in the van?

• @strongteee
    @strongteee 4 года назад

I have a T25 California with cupboards on the drivers side, is it possible to mount brackets etc without going through the cupboards? Thanks

• @888johnmac
    @888johnmac 4 года назад

riveting .. as always

• @richardnaylor8291
    @richardnaylor8291 3 года назад

Hi, is there a lap belt available for the middle passenger?

• @The3Dprinterguy1983
    @The3Dprinterguy1983 2 года назад

Looking getting the kit for my t25 aircooled does the same princable apply ?

• @CombeValleyCampers
      @CombeValleyCampers  2 года назад

I beleive so. Check for the dots behind the rear vent to locate the upper mount

• @The3Dprinterguy1983
      @The3Dprinterguy1983 2 года назад

@@CombeValleyCampers just worried about getting kit as u cant remove the vents on mine and defo cant get my hand in there lol

• @karendavis140
    @karendavis140 3 года назад

Thank you for this video. It's so informative!
    Question: I live in the US. Do I need an OE bench seat or can I install these seatbelts with DIY metal framed benches?

• @CombeValleyCampers
      @CombeValleyCampers  3 года назад

Thanks for the kind words. Yes as long as they line up these are the best places to fit seat belts

• @karendavis140
      @karendavis140 3 года назад

@@CombeValleyCampers I'm sorry, I must not have worded my question correctly. Is it necessary to have a factory made seat to pair with these seatbelts or will this work with a DIY bench, such as a self-made convertible storage bench?

• @CombeValleyCampers
      @CombeValleyCampers  3 года назад

@@karendavis140 it is not neccesary to have an oe bench for these belts to work. In this instance we are using a 'rusty lee' brand rock'n'roll bed and the belts line up perfectly

• @mmunera
    @mmunera 3 года назад

Thank you for a so informative video. I was wondering, is there another source one can get the seat belt kits. They are sold out and Brickwerk doesn't know when they will be able to produce the product again. Would you recommend using static 3 point belts instead?

• @Daisubu
    @Daisubu 3 года назад

*My man! please drink more water! **18:08*

• @lifeinaskuttle
    @lifeinaskuttle Год назад

This is deadly never connect seatbelts to the frame of your car. It can cut you in half

• @andresgonzalezcerda7635
    @andresgonzalezcerda7635 2 месяца назад

But this is not a camper…