New Upgrade! T7 Racing coilovers GSR Integra 94-01. Maxpeedingrods T7

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 21 окт 2023
  • ‪@MaXpeedingRods‬ coilovers newest release of suspension upgrade. This T7 racing series is a great setup for any Honda. Handles and rides great and built to Last! How to install these coils and driving footage
    Get you a set at this link ⬇️⬇️ use discount code “”Moore” at checkout to save 10% off your next purchase.
    www.maxpeedingrods.com/produc...
    Upgrade Components And Optimised Setting, Better Comfort
    Comfortable And Smooth Driving
    Pillow Ball And Deep Groove Ball Bearing Mount
    Ride Height Adjustable And 24 Levels Damping Adjustable
    Easy Installation And High Durability
    #maxpeedingrods #civic #integra #gsr #upgrade #honda #acura #budget #ebay
  • Авто/МотоАвто/Мото

Комментарии • 5

• @thehalloqueen3380
    @thehalloqueen3380 8 месяцев назад +1

Those coilovers have been a great upgrade for my GSR!!

• @JustKev_21
    @JustKev_21 8 месяцев назад

THE LEGEND HIMSELF ‼️🙏🏼.enjoy your vids coming from a RUclipsr myself.I started watching from the crv vids and love the mods for all your cars man and that teggy is 🔥🔥🔥‼️keep going

• @dannymendiola5470
    @dannymendiola5470 7 месяцев назад

I’m confused? On their website it says this: Compatible for Acura Integra 1994-2001 DC2 DC4 Rear fork type bracket model onlyds strut diameter at the front axle of 55 mm 01/88 - 12/95
    Note:
    This product will not lower the vehicles below:
    For Acura Integra 1994-2001 DC2 DC4 Rear fork type bracket model
    for some vehicles, you will need sleeves and washers that are already included in our package
    SO does it lower it or it doesn’t? Called maxspeed and dude said that the t7’s were only available for BMW. I asked to speak to someone else and dude said nobody was available. Yet I came across your video and you installed them?!? Any mods other than sleeves and washers?

• @MooreProjects
      @MooreProjects  7 месяцев назад +2

No you’re good. If you have a type r then you need different lower control arms for the rears. But if you have a regular integra or GSR model you’re good to go. And yeah it will lower it. They should have T6 and T7 models available for it. Both are great. T7 are slightly better tho. I love how they handle. Just took it on the tail of the dragon last month.

• @dannymendiola5470
      @dannymendiola5470 7 месяцев назад

@@MooreProjects thank you for your quick reply!