Best affordable LED TV Backlight | Govee DreamViee T1

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 9 сен 2024

Комментарии • 31

• @bbqboy175
    @bbqboy175 9 месяцев назад +3

Thank you so much for this video. I watched many and none have taken the protective film off the camera lens. Theres nothing in the box instructions to do this either. I’ve now removed this after a week of having mine😂 Once again many thanks

• @ShawnKoh
      @ShawnKoh  7 месяцев назад +1

Glad I could help!

• @carlitos05
    @carlitos05 Год назад +1

Just got one and watched Gardians of the Galaxy vol 3 with it, game changer. Cant go back to reg tv

• @stevoofd
    @stevoofd 11 месяцев назад +1

I have a philips ambilight tv, but this gives amblight to any tv of choice at a fair price. I might consider when upgrading to another brand

• @tahsin28
    @tahsin28 Год назад

Thanks man. Appreciate the quality of the video

• @charleyweinhardt
    @charleyweinhardt 2 года назад +2

I noticed you have the squares pushed all the way to the edge of the screen, I think if you have them in an inch all the way around you'll have a faster response time, and it should be a little bit more accurate, also the active pixels on the LCD are in a bit from the edge, basically you want the camera to see the three-dimensional Square at the ends of area of pixels. So if they're in an inch all around you give the camera more information and by the time the color hits the edge LCD will be more in sync

• @ShawnKoh
      @ShawnKoh  2 года назад +1

ow cool ! thanks for the advice, I'll try that!

• @iordachescucodrin4876
      @iordachescucodrin4876 Год назад

@@ShawnKoh what do you think its the optimal distance to have from the wall for a better immersion?Atm my tv is a about 11 inches (28 cm).Thank you!

• @iordachescucodrin4876

@charleyweinhardt9460 What do you mean by in an inch all the way?Putting the inside more inside the squares or more outside the squares? Thank you.

• @charleyweinhardt
      @charleyweinhardt Год назад

​@@iordachescucodrin4876 all the squares inside more, 1 inch.
      1. with foreword movement the lights will trigger a little quicker and be synced better.
      2. the camera is viewing the screen at such an extreme it doesn't even perceive the color seen head on accurately. that extra inch into the cameras view will help it capture colors better.
      some screens even invert colors at that angle, only oleds maintain good color at extreme angles. try looking at the corners of your screen with one eye from the camera's position, its more grey and faded, with little light...

• @iordachescucodrin4876

​@@charleyweinhardt oo in undestand,i followed the 21/9 calibration.Do you use 21/9 (black bars movie ) or 16/9 ? And one more thing,what distance do you have from the wall?Atm i have it at 11 inch but dont know if its good distance or not.

• @ADRIAN-mz2yo
    @ADRIAN-mz2yo 6 месяцев назад

Does it still work if use a HDMI signal with a Xbox?

• @Nikinjapan
    @Nikinjapan Год назад +1

Mine won't load a camera image when trying to calibrate. Connected to wifi and Bluetooth ok, any ideas?

• @ShawnKoh
      @ShawnKoh  11 месяцев назад

Thats strange! Best to get urself a refund, might be a defective product.

• @Nikinjapan
      @Nikinjapan 11 месяцев назад

Wi fi tethering to my phone worked immediately

• @anwarallie
    @anwarallie 9 месяцев назад +1

Is the T2 better? Or is T1 OK for a 55 inch?

• @kennethpaulvillaflor
    @kennethpaulvillaflor Год назад

I wish theres a setting for no led lighting while showing black on tv

• @Camouflage3680
    @Camouflage3680 10 месяцев назад

Best is model T2😊

• @jakkudemoff3043
    @jakkudemoff3043 Год назад

Does this work with thin beveless tvs like lg c series?

• @alfie8179
      @alfie8179 7 месяцев назад

Did you find out? Just ordered so if not I'll find out tonight

• @abloydiie
      @abloydiie 7 месяцев назад

​@@alfie8179Did it work?

• @tac6044
    @tac6044 Год назад +1

It sucks. Completely to tracks from whatever you're trying to watch