Script: My name is Tom, and I love hiking in the mountains. 我叫汤姆,我热爱爬山。 Last weekend, I decided to go on a solo hike. 上周末,我决定独自去徒步旅行。 The weather forecast was clear, so I felt confident. 天气预报说晴朗,所以我感到很有信心。 I packed my backpack with essentials for the trip. 我把旅行所需的必需品装进了背包。 My plan was to hike to the top and camp overnight. 我的计划是徒步到山顶并过夜露营。 The trail was beautiful, and I enjoyed the peaceful scenery. 小径风景优美,我享受着宁静的景色。 Birds were singing, and the air was fresh. 鸟儿在歌唱,空气清新。 After a few hours, I reached a scenic spot for a break. 几个小时后,我到达了一个风景点休息。 Suddenly, dark clouds began to gather in the sky. 突然,天空开始聚集乌云。 The wind picked up, and I felt uneasy. 风变大了,我感到不安。 I decided to continue but kept an eye on the weather. 我决定继续前进,但密切关注着天气。 Soon, heavy rain started to pour, and lightning flashed. 很快,暴雨倾盆,闪电闪烁。 I knew I had to find shelter quickly. 我知道我必须迅速找到避雨的地方。 I spotted a group of trees and headed towards them. 我看到一片树林,朝它们走去。 Using my tarp and rope, I built a makeshift shelter. 我用防水布和绳子搭建了一个临时避难所。 I secured it tightly to protect against the wind and rain. 我把它系紧,以抵挡风雨。 Crawling inside, I felt safer but still alert. 爬进去后,我感觉安全了一些,但仍保持警惕。 The storm raged on, with thunder echoing through the mountains. 暴风雨持续肆虐,雷声在山间回荡。 I stayed dry and warm, thanks to my shelter. 多亏了避难所,我保持了干燥和温暖。 To pass the time, I ate some snacks and drank water. 为了消磨时间,我吃了些零食,喝了点水。 I also checked my gear to ensure everything was dry. 我还检查了我的装备,确保一切都是干的。 Hours passed, and the storm slowly began to weaken. 几个小时过去了,暴风雨慢慢开始减弱。 The rain stopped, and the sky started to clear. 雨停了,天空开始放晴。 I cautiously stepped out of my shelter. 我小心地走出避难所。 The mountains looked fresh and new after the storm. 暴风雨过后,群山看起来焕然一新。 I packed up my gear and continued my hike. 我收拾好装备,继续徒步前进。 The trail was muddy, but the air was crisp and clean. 小径很泥泞,但空气清爽干净。 Reaching the top, I felt a great sense of accomplishment. 到达山顶时,我感到非常有成就感。 I set up my camp and enjoyed the stunning view. 我搭起了帐篷,欣赏着令人惊叹的景色。 That night, under the stars, I reflected on my adventure. 那天夜里,在星空下,我回顾了自己的冒险。
Script:
My name is Tom, and I love hiking in the mountains.
我叫汤姆,我热爱爬山。
Last weekend, I decided to go on a solo hike.
上周末,我决定独自去徒步旅行。
The weather forecast was clear, so I felt confident.
天气预报说晴朗,所以我感到很有信心。
I packed my backpack with essentials for the trip.
我把旅行所需的必需品装进了背包。
My plan was to hike to the top and camp overnight.
我的计划是徒步到山顶并过夜露营。
The trail was beautiful, and I enjoyed the peaceful scenery.
小径风景优美,我享受着宁静的景色。
Birds were singing, and the air was fresh.
鸟儿在歌唱,空气清新。
After a few hours, I reached a scenic spot for a break.
几个小时后,我到达了一个风景点休息。
Suddenly, dark clouds began to gather in the sky.
突然,天空开始聚集乌云。
The wind picked up, and I felt uneasy.
风变大了,我感到不安。
I decided to continue but kept an eye on the weather.
我决定继续前进,但密切关注着天气。
Soon, heavy rain started to pour, and lightning flashed.
很快,暴雨倾盆,闪电闪烁。
I knew I had to find shelter quickly.
我知道我必须迅速找到避雨的地方。
I spotted a group of trees and headed towards them.
我看到一片树林,朝它们走去。
Using my tarp and rope, I built a makeshift shelter.
我用防水布和绳子搭建了一个临时避难所。
I secured it tightly to protect against the wind and rain.
我把它系紧,以抵挡风雨。
Crawling inside, I felt safer but still alert.
爬进去后,我感觉安全了一些,但仍保持警惕。
The storm raged on, with thunder echoing through the mountains.
暴风雨持续肆虐,雷声在山间回荡。
I stayed dry and warm, thanks to my shelter.
多亏了避难所,我保持了干燥和温暖。
To pass the time, I ate some snacks and drank water.
为了消磨时间,我吃了些零食,喝了点水。
I also checked my gear to ensure everything was dry.
我还检查了我的装备,确保一切都是干的。
Hours passed, and the storm slowly began to weaken.
几个小时过去了,暴风雨慢慢开始减弱。
The rain stopped, and the sky started to clear.
雨停了,天空开始放晴。
I cautiously stepped out of my shelter.
我小心地走出避难所。
The mountains looked fresh and new after the storm.
暴风雨过后,群山看起来焕然一新。
I packed up my gear and continued my hike.
我收拾好装备,继续徒步前进。
The trail was muddy, but the air was crisp and clean.
小径很泥泞,但空气清爽干净。
Reaching the top, I felt a great sense of accomplishment.
到达山顶时,我感到非常有成就感。
I set up my camp and enjoyed the stunning view.
我搭起了帐篷,欣赏着令人惊叹的景色。
That night, under the stars, I reflected on my adventure.
那天夜里,在星空下,我回顾了自己的冒险。
Yes, listening improve, thank you