• @zazbell1184
    @zazbell1184 4 года назад

Could you do a video on skiing

• @azlambodreamin3345
    @azlambodreamin3345 5 лет назад

This is more in my price range. How much is this boat

• @sdbszz706
    @sdbszz706 5 лет назад +3

Pretty sick. Get your warranties up and price it competitively, they should fly off the shelves. Jeopardizing few bucks of profits will be made up by sales, and sales will be advertisement for future buyers. Play it smart, don’t be greedy, and you will cash in for years to come

• @mikestanley4457
      @mikestanley4457 5 лет назад

I agree but the problem is they can’t make these boats fast enough. These boats are handmade as opposed to cars which are almost all automated. This causes the price to go up for the labor and production volume to be small which also creates product scarcity and higher prices.

• @dougkronk
      @dougkronk 4 года назад +2

These boats have the exact same hull as the Malibu boats, with the exact same engines, surf gates, and Power Wedge, so the wave performance is the same. Malibu obviously has more bells and whistles, but the Axis line is a great line! It was a no-brainer to get this rather than a Malibu. I can't see myself owning anything other than an Axis ever again!

• @haydenbriggs
      @haydenbriggs Год назад

​@@dougkronkI know you made that comment 3 years ago, but what's the reliability been like for your Axis?

• @dougkronk
      @dougkronk Год назад

@@haydenbriggs I actually sold the Axis to friends of mine because my fiancè wanted a Malibu. Biggest mistake I’ve made. The Axis is rock solid and kicks butt. I actually added a thruster a year before I sold it. I so miss that boat! At least I see it often as it’s just on another local lake. The Axis actually produces a superior wave to the Malibu, IMHO. Also, not all kinds of crap to break, unlike the Malibu. We blew an engine at 6 hours (GM made a crappy block, so can’t blame that on Malibu), and now the fuel pump went out at 46 hours! Have had NO mechanical problems with the Axis. My friends changed out the tower to a gas-assisted so they can raise and lower one-handed, but that’s it. They love it as much as I did!

• @haydenbriggs
      @haydenbriggs Год назад

@dougkronk Hell yeah! Thanks! I've heard about its simplicity, which usually translates to reliability.

• @epickleuva
    @epickleuva 4 года назад +3

I’m trying to figure out why anybody would buy this over a Moomba of equal size. This boat screams cheap for its price.

• @MrCScottie
      @MrCScottie 4 года назад +4

Because the wake is superior

• @epickleuva
      @epickleuva 4 года назад

okay, Scott.

• @jasonlustig3596
      @jasonlustig3596 4 года назад +4

The wake on the axis is much better than the moomba

• @windowman2123
      @windowman2123 3 года назад

Moomba has the worst wake