Top Value! Carbon Tritium Diver | Deep Blue DayNight PC T100

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 25 авг 2024
  • Well I paid $316 and now it's $199... Damn! Carbon case, 17 tritium tubes and Seiko automatic movement. The DayNight PC T100 diver from Deep Blue Watches is great value. You get a watch in a different and tough material with fun colourful tritium gas tubes. This video is the full review.
    #DeepBlueWatches #Divewatch #Watchon
    SUPPORT THE CHANNEL BY SUBSCRIBING AND SHARING
    Review material and questions write to lindwatches@gmail.com

Комментарии • 24

• @msgvb
    @msgvb Год назад +4

I ordered the Tritium Diver T100 when it came out a while back. Too big lug to lug for me. The white/black version was too busy, the stealth version was too dark. The hands were too skinny. Went back, unfortunately.
    Then, surprisingly, Deep Blue brought out the Stealth Ops. They did *much* better with this tritium iteration.
    Perfect size case dims.
    With its shorter lug to lug at 49mm; fits more like a SEIKO SKX or SNZG, better on my 6-3/4 wrist with a ZULU.
    I first thought the 3 o'clock crown was going to be a nuisance, thinking a 4 o'clock would be better, but the 3 o'clock is not intrusive, though does seem to make the presentation a smidge off-balance, but only if you go in looking for it. A 4 o'clock would blend better.
    The sapphire is nice, but does not have AR. This is too reflective. I hate when manufacturers go sapphire without AR. In cases like this, I'd prefer to just have a mineral.
    Also now spoiled with double-dome AR sapphire crystals, thanks to SEIKO mods options. Wish Crystal Times or someone would come up with some stuff for Deep Blue watches. Currently trying to determine whether there's a DD AR sapphire I can swap in, or find someone to AR coat the bottom side of the OE crystal in the Deep Blue Stealth Ops.
    Bought two and one as a gift, which was very well received. Can't beat these for the money. Ridiculously great deal, and these fit great. 22mm strap width, too, so no wimpy 20mm strap to detract from a perfectly chunky watch.

• @jwags24
      @jwags24 Год назад +1

Hello! Were you ever able to swap the crystal to one you liked? I'm debating picking up this watch. I love the flat tritium tubes.

• @beanbison
    @beanbison 2 года назад +4

Has a Marathon vibe

• @atourdeforce
    @atourdeforce 2 года назад +2

I wish they put the radioactive symbol on the dial like other brands do. It really would make it so much cooler.

• @ddsfard
    @ddsfard Год назад +1

Great review. Just got this watch and love it. Got one for my son. Deep blue watches are typically very big heavy and thick. This one is also big and relatively thick but because of the polycarbonate it's quite light and very nice to wear.

• @billj5645
    @billj5645 3 месяца назад

I like the design of that one. It looks a bit like my old Luminox but I like the Deep Blue better. I already own 2 of the Deep Blue stainless steel divers, Deep Blue is one of my favorite boutique brands and I really like watches with Tritium. Deep Blue uses better Tritium tubes than Luminox.

• @willc3638
    @willc3638 2 года назад +1

I own this watch and love it.

• @kobusvanrensburg4092
    @kobusvanrensburg4092 2 года назад +1

Not my normal thing, but I really like it.

• @--RSL--
    @--RSL-- Год назад

I have this watch and accidentally hit my tungsten ring on the sapphire...and it chipped it.. tried buffing it out w diamond paste, but i can still see it a little... I'll have to buy another, deep blue charges $90 plus ship to replace crystal and is half the cost of a new one.
    Looks perfect on a black borealis dive strap.

• @dylanparry5712
    @dylanparry5712 Год назад

I’ve got one on the way. Should be here tomorrow. I’ve also just read this on Wikipedia, in relation to CFRP. “Carbon fibers can cause galvanic corrosion when CRP parts are attached to aluminum or mild steel but not to stainless steel or titanium”. I’ll have to keep an eye on it just in case.
    10/4/23 update: the metal fittings of the stock nato are ferrous and the little compass loves them. So a pair of Phoenix NATO’s are on the way with pvd coated stainless fittings. Phoenix have been supplying the MOD since 1978 👍🏻

• @LV-42617
      @LV-42617 Год назад

You shouldn't believe one single word of the crap lyingpedia writes.

• @paulmichaels6872
    @paulmichaels6872 2 года назад +5

NEVER pay full price for a Deep Blue. They always have a coupon, two actually, "DEEP" or "BLUE" for 40% off. That $199 is just with the code already applied. Was actually cheaper with the code before they marked it down. Got it on the bracelet with code for $219.60, now without code it's $239.

• @celestialkingdom
      @celestialkingdom 2 года назад

Thanks for the heads-up. Both the codes you mentioned have expired. Do you know of any other codes by chance?

• @--RSL--
      @--RSL-- Год назад

They haven't been using codes lately... They state that there are no codes needed... Already at lowest price.

• @alansmith8837
    @alansmith8837 2 года назад +7

Just me but that type of watch would be better with a decent quartz mvmt.

• @PaKePo
      @PaKePo 2 года назад +1

Yeah, it's basically a Casio MRW200H

• @LV-42617
      @LV-42617 Год назад

No it wouldn't. The only decent quartz movement you can get is the Ronda715Li and take a look at the prices Nite watches is asking.

• @LV-42617
      @LV-42617 Год назад

@@PaKePo The Casio MRW200H is cheap piece of s**t , you have no clue what you are talking about, comparing it to a watch with sapphire crystal pc case T-100 tubes and a flawless working NH35 movement.

• @zillsburyy1
    @zillsburyy1 Год назад +1

$200 you say?!

• @zillsburyy1
    @zillsburyy1 Год назад +1

45mm! uh on nevermind

• @jankrejcirik7414
    @jankrejcirik7414 2 года назад

Can You send me link for purchase?

• @TimeAndCrown
      @TimeAndCrown  2 года назад

www.deepbluewatches.com

• @kevinsweeney562
      @kevinsweeney562 2 года назад

@@TimeAndCrown It must be sold out. It's not on their site and a search for "carbon" yields no results.