Should you run the MX13 in 2019? - check this green T680

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 9 июн 2024
  • Paccar 12 Speed Transmission Review: • Kenworth T680 Paccar 1...
    Are you wondering about the Paccar MX13 engine? We're going to dive into some of the unique design characteristics of this engine and why it may be the best choice for your business.
  • Авто/МотоАвто/Мото

Комментарии • 552

• @ndawene1
    @ndawene1 5 лет назад +18

Been a T-680 fan since day one to 5 years later on it’s the holy grail and you can’t never go wrong 👍🏾🙏🏿🙏🏿

• @davids7476
      @davids7476 4 года назад +2

T-700 with Cummins was a much better truck if you know how to take care of EGR and DEF system(par for course on ALL new trucks) . The T680 has nowhere near the storage capacity. Quite similar Aero body and the cabinets actually close and stay closed without all the added freightshaker rattle. This is the Kenworth that gave up the lead to Freightliner.

• @BillyReed68
    @BillyReed68 5 лет назад +50

Screw it. I'm just going to build a glider with a custom interior, and a balanced C15 with no bs emissions. I'm tired of salesmen telling me they can sell me anything I want, except for what I actually want. If I'm gonna spend that kinda cash on anything, it is going to be exactly what I want down to the last nut, bolt and screw. Oh yeah, and I wont have to wait 9 months for it.

• @davids7476
      @davids7476 4 года назад +1

I agree. I bought an older Freightshaker factory specced with CAT C-15 single turbo 6nz serial ## and i will never give it up. I will build it out and get it put in a glider.

• @ernietrujillo5851
      @ernietrujillo5851 4 года назад

You can’t build a glider anymore you have to buy whatever it’s in the market that they haven’t sold

• @aggabus
      @aggabus 3 года назад

@@ernietrujillo5851 ..
      Do it yourself..
      With shop.?

• @aggabus
      @aggabus 3 года назад

@@ernietrujillo5851 ..
      By build do you mean
      Buy.. Like fitz or vann

• @47rintin1
      @47rintin1 3 года назад +2

@@davids7476 The first truck with turbo-intercooler was a DAF truck in 1971. DAF, you know, the developer of the MX-13 and the second in the European market for 16+ton trucks. It's so bad that PACCAR decided to start a DAF factory in Brazil.

• @Anthony_T.
    @Anthony_T. 5 лет назад +18

I've drove trucks with both paccar and cummins motors. I think I'd go with paccar over cummins. To me it shouldn't matter because i baby my trucks as much as possible even as a company driver. why? if you don't care of your truck as much as possible, you'll be spending time in hotel rooms while the truck is being worked on. granted break downs do happen, but, It all depends on how well you take care of your truck. thats just my opinion.
    On a side note, I'm an avid 680 fan and hope to get one of my own someday lol

• @waynenorbreyjr9371
    @waynenorbreyjr9371 5 лет назад +10

These T680's are some great trucks. We have 2 in the fleet and the boss has a 3rd one that came in last Monday at the dealership. Your statement about good drivers being able to adapt is so true. The Mx through the years has been updated and it been for good reasons, keeps getting better. I can see the difference and changes from our 1st one back in 2014 to the newer ones we got this year. Currently in my 2nd T880 with the MX that I've had since the beginning of 2016 and it's going on 4 years and over 200k and it's only had the crankcase ventilation module replaced and 3 software updates. It may not be the 565 or 605 Cummins, but it holds its own to other engines that are similar to it. My old T800 with a C15 wouldn't even like running below 1200 rpms where the MX will go to 1000 on the 500 and 510 versions. Great video as always and I'll look forward to the next one.

• @stevengabrielson9469
    @stevengabrielson9469 5 лет назад +9

Awesome video! Very informative! You definitely know your product line which is rare these days. Thanks again!

• @KenworthofRichfield
      @KenworthofRichfield  5 лет назад +5

Thanks Steven!!!! I kinda feel that the "salesman" thing is dead. I'm here to help educate and get people the things that will help their business thrive!

• @joeybenton8986
      @joeybenton8986 5 лет назад +2

I have a 2019\680\455 horsepower 98000miles noprobo only fuel prim when pm truck going to shop next pm.😎😎😎

• @stevengabrielson9469
      @stevengabrielson9469 5 лет назад +1

@@joeybenton8986 Right on!

• @no-dak9315
    @no-dak9315 3 года назад +5

Thanks for the info Josh. I'm an old school dude, started driving in 78. I remember when the PACCAR motor first came out. And like all new things, there were bugs. I actually learned a lot from this video and now will keep this as a viable option to buy the PACCAR combo. I love your videos and you not only make me laugh, ya make me learn. Thanks so much

• @aaronspicer949
    @aaronspicer949 5 лет назад +11

Not my color but if I ever pull reefer I know what I'm getting, love the jump studs on the back. Awesome idea

• @waynenorbreyjr9371
    @waynenorbreyjr9371 5 лет назад +7

I've been on Team MX since 2014 and I really like the MX. I only see this engine getting better and better as the years roll along.

• @KenworthofRichfield
      @KenworthofRichfield  5 лет назад +2

That's bee what we've been hearing. :D

• @redwing1273
      @redwing1273 2 года назад

Go buy one and let us know how wonderful it is

• @waynenorbreyjr9371
      @waynenorbreyjr9371 2 года назад +2

@@redwing1273
      The oldest Paccar Mx engine in my bosses fleet is a few trucks that are 2016 models that were purchased in 2015 and those trucks are still running with over 500k and no issues with the actual engine. It always seems to be the emissions-system with these trucks.

• @laservsvapor
    @laservsvapor 5 лет назад +3

Have been a owner operator for 10 years, first had an 95W900L with a CAT C-15 loved that truck until CA laws with emissions being from CA had to get into a newer model, purchased an early model 2011 T660 with an MX13, if I am correct it was the first model of the MX13 to ever come out, truck was used with 300,000miles and was great up until 500,000 because of no engine problem but problems with Emissions system, my technician did an emissions delete on and over road the ECM, truck is was at 875,000 when we lost her in a roll over, besides the emissions crap great engine

• @chrissmith1915
    @chrissmith1915 5 лет назад +30

My biggest issue with Paccar is the inflated price of parts, 5 years driving so NO ONE can tell me other wise. Every part is at least 25% higher then any other engine maker. Cheapest no air filter change $400 minimum, change all air filters its over $750, for a PM??? Your claiming lower cost, but Paccar proprietary regs won't allow hardly ANYONE but Kenworth to perform mechanicals. At $185 per hour with minimum 2 hours your paying over $300 for a tech to hook a computer up and diagnose. 10 minutes of work $300+. So yeah it may have some benefits but as a owner Operator for 5 years on 2 different T680s, maintenance and mechanicals are not cheap. One more example, the Indel B refrigerator is $1400 to replace vs the $500 or less side open door style ANY brand. I could go on and on comparing part to part on dozens of parts. Not enough time.

• @PedalToTheMetal61888
      @PedalToTheMetal61888 4 года назад +2

...you ...FORGOT about ...''MACK''...MACK...take it BACK...to '''MACK...that''s their ...motto...

• @davids7476
      @davids7476 4 года назад +5

Inflated parts cost plus lower resale value, great recipe for failure in this industry.

• @jasondesouto919
      @jasondesouto919 4 года назад +4

Way to expensive to service

• @886ih
      @886ih 4 года назад +3

Sound like a dealer issue

• @michaelottesen6143
      @michaelottesen6143 4 года назад +1

I am thinking of buying a decent used truck in 6 to 8 months and an owner operator told me to buy a Cummins equipped truck just for that issue! Maintenance cost. Thank you for your posting.

• @victorbernier4765
    @victorbernier4765 3 года назад +7

I have a paccar mx 13 and it pulls like crazy when heavy. As well as the engine brake is very strong.

• @47rintin1
      @47rintin1 3 года назад +1

Yeah, the engine is called PACCAR after the mother of DAF.

• @harmandeepsingh5547
      @harmandeepsingh5547 2 года назад

Engine brake is shit ,transmission is shit

• @johnogo7886
    @johnogo7886 4 года назад +3

Nice I really like that truck and color!

• @DLSWV
    @DLSWV 4 года назад +2

Thanks to explain this engine. 👍😉.

• @dutchman2506
    @dutchman2506 5 лет назад +12

Love my paccar engine,drove the DAF in Europe same engine.
    My son is still driving in Europe,gess what he is driving yep a DAF super space can with a paccar 510.
    Think it is in the family

• @pecheur1951
      @pecheur1951 4 года назад

Rij veilig. Groeten uit Nederland 👍

• @47rintin1
      @47rintin1 3 года назад

The MX-13 is a DAF engine rebadged to her mother PACCAR.

• @anthony1636
      @anthony1636 3 года назад

Paccar as good as as any engine on the market. But there will always be people who have a different opinion.

• @DWB-fq6uu
    @DWB-fq6uu 5 лет назад

Good , i like the video kept me watching ,could be cuz I think KW is in the top list of trucks and the lime green awesome easy to add graphics

• @georgepierce720
    @georgepierce720 5 лет назад

Awesome videos! Just subscribed

• @2112LifeIsGood
    @2112LifeIsGood 4 года назад +2

Nice review of the Paccar engine

• @KenworthofRichfield
      @KenworthofRichfield  4 года назад +1

Thanks John! So far, we've had really good luck with them.

• @ItsMe-xf3dv
    @ItsMe-xf3dv 5 лет назад +32

I like how Animated this Guy is. I like Peterbilt Steve also, but this guy makes you want to Blow 180k on a Brand New Truck.

• @Gcal1956
    @Gcal1956 5 лет назад +39

The dealers praise this engine when they try and sell you one.
    When you try and trade it in they tell you cause it’s a Mx it has crap resale so they can only offer you peanuts in trade value.
    Nothing like a car salesmen selling a semi truck.

• @KenworthofRichfield
      @KenworthofRichfield  5 лет назад +6

THat is the case with the older MX engines......but that's any older engine. 2010-2013 engines all have crab resale value.....take a peek on Truckpaper.com and see for yourself.

• @zadokmotorfreight2423
      @zadokmotorfreight2423 5 лет назад +6

@@KenworthofRichfield not sure if I'd compare it to any. The MX was a touch better than the ultra dependable Maxx Force, but still nowhere near a DD 13 or even an ISX. If PACCAR really has it dialed in this time around, it'll show in the trade in/resale in just a couple of years though. Judging by the quality of their trucks, I'm sure they'll work it out.

• @davids7476
      @davids7476 4 года назад +1

Yup, resale is junk MX is a disposable investment

• @stevenbrewer7314
      @stevenbrewer7314 4 года назад +2

@@KenworthofRichfield
      What is the best year on this engine if buying a used truck?

• @KenworthofRichfield
      @KenworthofRichfield  4 года назад +2

@@stevenbrewer7314 It's very much the case of the newer the better. Paccar has done a great job of making small improvements along the way.

• @bibik1151
    @bibik1151 3 года назад +4

Great truck, have one myself, but 2014 model year.
    The question that I have is does anybody actually run 75k miles between oil changes? I do mine every 25k with full synthetic oil just bc I think 75k is too much.
    No hate or bs, just curious.

• @theoregontruckerT880
    @theoregontruckerT880 5 лет назад +1

I like how you brought up the reversing with the automatic transmission issue i mentioned in your last video is their a "creep mode" like that i can get on my ultra shift?
    I love my mx13 btw great engine and i think the 485 hp 1700 tq is the perfect balance of power and efficiency I'm pulling steep mountain grades at 35mph and still getting 8-10 mpg when cruising on flats

• @Lysdexis
      @Lysdexis 5 лет назад

From what I understand the Eaton ultrashift is supposed to have urge to move and creep as settings in the computer.

• @carearning3462
      @carearning3462 2 года назад +1

485 hp with what ratio sir?

• @bizzboss_00
    @bizzboss_00 5 лет назад +2

Well made vid as usuall.

• @Jackknife-TV
    @Jackknife-TV 2 года назад +1

The biggest problem I have with the paccar engine is lack of dealer training etc .....
    Every time I've ever had a problem with a check engine light / engine shut down I've had to continuously take the truck to the dealer due to the simple fact that outside repair shops don't have access to Davie or similar software.
    9 times out of 10 this meant multiple return visits back to the dealer most of the time my driver or I would make it about 5 mi down the road before the engine shut down lite would return ...
    Multiple problems with wiring harnesses for the emissions that I was stuck paying for until someone informed me that there was a service bulletin or recall after I spent thousands of chasing ghost repairs.
    Then there was the EGR valve repair which normally I could have done myself except for the simple fact the quick connects for the coolant lines on the EGR never worked properly and dealership informed me that there's a retrofit kit and I'd be looking at about $4,000+ for a simple EGR valve ..... I bought used EGR valve and a brass compression fitting fix that...
    Then there was a problem with horsepower multiple times I was told that the engines had a 500 horsepower rating let's just cut that in half and that's about the performance I received out of the mx-13 engine.

• @nzsaltflatsracer8054
    @nzsaltflatsracer8054 4 года назад +5

Whoo-hoo composite top & bottom.... was on the Series 60 way back in the 80's!

• @KenworthofRichfield

But we got it right now. :D

• @andrianatruckin7014
      @andrianatruckin7014 4 года назад +1

It crack sir ...lots of them have valve cover and oil pan cracking plus the belt housing on the back..leaking oil

• @marcahumada5558
    @marcahumada5558 5 лет назад +18

When it came down to order our usual two units per year we had to switch over to the 680's due to the fact that the 660 isn't available anymore. We were hesitant at first because, to be honest, the 680 lost the original Kenworth feel to it and kinda leans over to the; I know it's not cool for me to say but, freightliner feel. I was dead wrong. The 680 has definitely met and exceeded our expectations. We ordered our units with the Paccar MX 485 hp , 13sp manual, and 3:25 rears. We haul fresh produce so we are pulling 80,000 95% of the time. Our 660's with the same specs average 6.8 mpg. Our two 680's are averaging 7.4 mpg.

• @DieselTrucker-oi7jv
      @DieselTrucker-oi7jv 5 лет назад +3

The 660 was a much better design and looking plastic truck! You can KEEP your crappy 680. Don't want it. Paccar motors are crap and can Only be worked on at a dealer. A Cummins however, can be worked on at most any diesel shop- after the warranty expires. In the long run... an owner will save money with the Cummins. And the fact that this truck is nothing more than a glorified FreightShaker... Well... You can KEEP this piece of Crap!!

• @marcahumada5558
      @marcahumada5558 5 лет назад +9

@@DieselTrucker-oi7jv Our first holy grail of a truck was a 2009 W900 565 cummins isx 13sp. I loved that truck! It never touched the shop only for brakes, seals, oil change etc. But...but the truck went thru fuel like I owed it child support. 230 gallons in 1100 miles. Compared to 145 gallons on these 680's, what we put in miles a month thats about $3,335.00 in savings a month in fuel. Everything is going up these days insurance, driver pay, maintainence costs etc. So now we need to look at the numbers more than ever, I consider myself old school and I looked at these 680's with disgust like if Kenworth sold out to new disposable style freightliner design. But, things are changing and now you either adapt or die in this business.

• @georgepierce720
      @georgepierce720 4 года назад +8

Look in the Truck Paper and you will see 99.9% of all engines rebuilt are the Cummins. Reliable? Hell no.

• @DutchK75
      @DutchK75 4 года назад +1

@@marcahumada5558 It's a wash. Your always going to get most, if not all that money spent back on trade in with a W900 or a 389. That you paid in fuel. Then there's people who can't drive. And these newer aero trucks are set up for dummy's. Playing the game within a game with boost and the torque curve goes a long way. But they dont teach that to the masses coming out of the mega carrier truck driving schools. Because they are taught on dumbed down equipment. Parameters are set. And that's it.

• @anthony1636
      @anthony1636 3 года назад +1

@@DieselTrucker-oi7jv wow what a load of bull. You really do not have a clue about trucks or the paccar brand. Dick head

• @linelltillman9709
    @linelltillman9709 3 года назад +2

Did they upgrade the emissions system? I here alot of drivers say the paccar engine is a great engine if you get all the emissions deleted

• @enriquebryan8839
    @enriquebryan8839 2 года назад

Thank you for your video help me make my decision PAC AR IT IS

• @johnnyhelems5296
    @johnnyhelems5296 3 года назад

I have replaced mine cracked up the side they have replaced about 30 of them. Then year later had to replace the pan gasket.

• @peteranderson5283
    @peteranderson5283 5 лет назад +1

I owe a 2017 T680 and I’ve put 275,000 km on it and so far it’s been great. Only had to don1 software update to correct a EGR problem and Toronto Kenworth didn’t charge me for it. “Part of our customer commitment” I’m averaging 7.6 to 8.3 mpg depending on weight and where I’m going. A big improvement from the T660 with a MX11 I drove before that had constant problems.

• @ZammyJ
      @ZammyJ 3 года назад

they are selling me a 2017 t680 with 360kmiles for 40k i'm thinking of getting it with a paccar mc13 what do you think ?

• @thatkyledude1093
    @thatkyledude1093 5 лет назад

What music was used? I've been trying to Shazam it but it won't pick it up.

• @jorgeduran4960
    @jorgeduran4960 2 года назад

I wonder if the jack brake is as good as the cummins. You should make a video about that too.

• @keithjentsch3705
    @keithjentsch3705 5 лет назад +13

That Collision mitigation sucks every time you go under a bridge or overhead sign you have to worry about the truck applying the brakes thinking your going to be involved in an accident I am starting to get PTSD because of that crash mitigation device it seems objects that are not there if you try to do a lane change it will lock up the brakes on you and most likely cause an accident that crash mitigation should be gotten rid of

• @Gcal1956
      @Gcal1956 5 лет назад +1

Keith Jentsch my Toyota pick does that under bridges or shade. It’s scary. I could only imagine riding at highway speeds with a big truck doing that.
      No thanks.

• @robbalinski1606
      @robbalinski1606 5 лет назад +4

My golf pulls crap just like that too, vehicle int he lane beside could be slowing down and my golf will just hammer on the brakes. worst part is if you turn it off you lose cruise and other features that dont have anything to do with the collision avoidance system. Another thing that bothers me with new vehicles is the peterbilt 579 I drove would cut throttle and hit the brakes if you took a corner fast.....well on ice thats a big f'ing no no its almost caused me to wreck several times. These modern driving "aids" need to be banned.

• @The101Point1
      @The101Point1 5 лет назад +4

Pull the fuse

• @1STGeneral
      @1STGeneral 4 года назад

At least my wife's Mazda CX9 only has lights in the mirrors to annoy me first thing I do is push the button to disable it

• @ram89572
      @ram89572 4 года назад +1

I've always said I trust my driving skills much more than some stupid computer having control enough to actually apply brakes or try to steer on its own

• @joerangel611
    @joerangel611 5 лет назад +4

I Drove one of those PACCAR MX 13, I had no complaints. It was a early version. a nice T660 with 10 speeds. Great truck

• @gabrielf4448
    @gabrielf4448 3 года назад +2

just my 2 cents....i got 2016 KWT680 paccar mx13 2013 GHG with 1,040,000 miles on it...never any issues on it....in my case really did B10 prediction

• @stewstewart1798
    @stewstewart1798 5 лет назад

Thanks Josh for ANOTHER great video! Probably the best ever review in depth of a truck model. Have heard nothing but great things about the longevity of the Paccar engines and you just confirmed it's not bs. That truck is pretty close to perfect spec for a beginning O/O or small fleet owner. Color is a good thing too, because they will see ya coming LOL !!! Keep up the good work!!!!

• @bigb9061
    @bigb9061 4 года назад +2

I own a paccar 485 hp. Its been very good motor. I hope my next track will have one.

• @PedalToTheMetal61888
      @PedalToTheMetal61888 4 года назад +2

...DIDN''t i just TELL you ...not to call it a ...motor...simpleton....

• @morrisdennis
      @morrisdennis 9 месяцев назад

A motor is technically electric only

• @interstatebullly3nyg551
    @interstatebullly3nyg551 3 года назад +1

T680 was my first truck.. no complaints but it was an automatic... if I ever get another one it will have to be manual

• @leomikie
    @leomikie 5 лет назад +25

fur the love a god will somebody please order a ruck WITHOUT a gray interior! lol

• @zadokmotorfreight2423
      @zadokmotorfreight2423 5 лет назад +3

YES YES YES!!!!!!! I agree a thousand percent!!

• @The101Point1
      @The101Point1 5 лет назад

I agree the grey is gross

• @davidbastow9319
      @davidbastow9319 4 года назад

I loathe grey. It'll be grey for the next 6 months, I don't have to drive it.

• @nickr7739
      @nickr7739 4 года назад

leomikie
      Or a gay guy with a gray shirt on a gray day

• @greenthumb6875
    @greenthumb6875 4 года назад +2

How much horse power can be pumped up to on m13 for bull rack hauling. Fuel mileage means little in this field. Miss the T600 cab truck, although being 6,2 I do not think I would fit in it at 300 lbs now days vs 180 at 22 years old. Just seemed tight but that model made me a Kenworth guy. Loved that extreme sloped hood. Do not like green color at all.

• @Lysdexis
    @Lysdexis 5 лет назад +2

Having driven a paccar an isx and an mp8 mack motor. The paccar is hands down my favorite. Its smooth at any rpm, I do however have to disagree with the peak torque rpm. From personal experience it seems to love running the top half of the rpm range with shifting around 1500 vs the 1000 the auto trans wants to shift at. The ones I've ran have been 430-455hp and will walk away from a 500hp DD15. I'm honestly surprised that at 500hp the torque number is up there with the X15 despite being smaller.
    I will say that if this engine didnt have the emissions junk on it that we are forced to have then they would be an excellent engine.

• @waynenorbreyjr9371
      @waynenorbreyjr9371 5 лет назад +1

The 500 hp Paccar definitely has a lil more fuel going to it versus the 455. My first T880 W/ the Paccar 455 definitely had a little bit less going to it compared to my current 500 just by comparing the info on the engine data plates. I've had my Paccar as long side the DD 13, Volvo's 13L and Mack's as well and it pulled right along and in most cases passed on by them. I have a 18 spd manual behind mine and I run it down to 1000 rpms before having to drop down a gear. Heck, some hills I'll have to up shift cause the rpms will get over 1500 and I try to keep it within the peak torque and she pulls right along. We have trucks with the 455 and Allison 6 spds and I'll pull away from those trucks.

• @jamalehoward7622
    @jamalehoward7622 5 лет назад

Great review! Can you get a 565 performance Cummins or 605 performance Cummins in the T680? Can those powerful engines be mated to auto transmissions?

• @thatkyledude1093
      @thatkyledude1093 5 лет назад +1

They absolutely can be put in. Whether or not they can be mated to automatics, however, I'm not sure. They probably can because Peterbilt mates them to Allison's in their 567s.

• @SbrGrendel65
      @SbrGrendel65 3 года назад +2

They have the Eaton/Fuller Ultra Shift for the Cummins

• @jackcaldwell485
    @jackcaldwell485 5 лет назад +2

Have they got the motor from pukeing oil out the coolant system? The 3 ive own i wouldnt use tthem as boat anchors?????

• @patchrat1
    @patchrat1 5 лет назад +1

I’m in my second truck with the MX engine traided the KW with 740k on it never had to add oil between changes got good fuel economy this new one in Peterbilt 579 is getting even better fuel economy averaged 7.8 on the first 100k this one is matched with a 13 speed manual I really like the low end torque

• @wantu2much
      @wantu2much 5 лет назад

What do you have the horse power and torque at? Does it pull just as well as others at 80,000 lbs?

• @47rintin1
      @47rintin1 3 года назад

@@wantu2much In Brazil 40 tons are very common. In 2013 PACCAR started a plant there to make DAF Trucks with the same MX-13 (of course, it's a DAF engine) yearly growth of market share.

• @scottwhitehouse1128
    @scottwhitehouse1128 4 года назад +1

Here in the UK I'm driving a daf Xf which has the MX 13 in it rated at 530 bhp there is also a 480 bhp both use oil around 1 litre every two weeks apart from that they are a string engine.

• @KenworthofRichfield
      @KenworthofRichfield  4 года назад

They've been great for us over so far also.

• @aggabus
      @aggabus 4 года назад

string?

• @47rintin1
      @47rintin1 3 года назад

Of course the DAF XF has a MX-13 in it, cause it's a DAF engine, what else ...

• @mr.sourcreamsupreme2180
    @mr.sourcreamsupreme2180 3 года назад +1

I’m driving a company truck peterbilt 2018 589 with mx13, put 350k on it no engine issues yet!!!
    With that being said I’m looking into buying my own truck and dispite my great experience I would be worried to buy the same equipment if I had to pay the repair bills because of the horror stories I read about.

• @bachelardrejouit4820
    @bachelardrejouit4820 4 года назад +1

Can The T680 be configured with dual 150 fuel tanks?

• @KenworthofRichfield

As long as we've got the wheelbase for the available frame space, it's no problem.

• @Gcal1956
    @Gcal1956 5 лет назад +6

You should talk about all the plastic parts on the motor. Especially the ones that get hot and cold and then brittle over time and crack.
    That’s a great sales pitch. Let’s not forget about the time it takes to replace said brittle plastic parts at the dealers.
    This truck is nothing more then an upgraded retirement package for today’s new mechanics. It guarantees their long future employment at their local dealer.

• @Big.G5137
      @Big.G5137 5 лет назад +1

Dam😂😂

• @bradcoddington1679
      @bradcoddington1679 4 года назад +2

You do realize that they have been using plastic parts in the automotive industry for decades without any real issues. Yea sure it may deteriorate over the years but so does any metal.

• @SergioInzunza
    @SergioInzunza 3 года назад

The last reason really did win me over.

• @redwing1273
    @redwing1273 2 года назад +1

The green is a giant sos bill board alerting wrecker drivers to spot you easier when you are broke down

• @Tanker5089
    @Tanker5089 5 лет назад

Nice video, But what Is the best Engine for Reefer Trailer, because in the american truck simulator we got Paccar engine with 13 speed or 18 speed if you can do a video about it.. the issue is going uphill with a load

• @geraldthomas218
      @geraldthomas218 5 лет назад +1

I'm curious: what was the weight of the truck and the horsepower/torque of the engine?

• @KenworthofRichfield
      @KenworthofRichfield  5 лет назад

Honestly, if you keep the revs low like this engine likes, you're going to great with this one.

• @KenworthofRichfield
      @KenworthofRichfield  5 лет назад +2

@@geraldthomas218 510/1850 and it rolled off of the assembly line without fuel or a driver at 17,059 lbs

• @raindancer456
    @raindancer456 6 месяцев назад

But did it work

• @virgilmaugh7211
    @virgilmaugh7211 4 года назад +1

Looking at a 2020 T680 with MX 13 and a 13 speed manual transmission and 3.36 gear ratio. Where does Kenworth say that the sweet spot is?

• @KenworthofRichfield

Virgil, There's actually a ton that will go into that in terms of what you're carrying, what trerrain, etc. A 3.36 is usually a good, conservative gear ratio that's balanced between performance and mileage.

• @pjnelson5827
      @pjnelson5827 2 года назад

The 3.36 is a great ratio for the old cats and Cummins. On my old trucks, that would give me 1350 rpm at 65. The newer engines are designed to get their best mileage at much lower rpm, so a taller gear would likely be better.

• @anthony1636
    @anthony1636 4 года назад +3

Paccar engines are my first choice no doubt. Spent many years driving Paccar vehicles in Europe ( DAF ) before coming to the States via Canada. I would recommend Paccar any time....

• @KenworthofRichfield

It's funny how I don't really notice how quiet they are and how great the torque curve is until I drive something else. Then I miss it.

• @andrianatruckin7014
      @andrianatruckin7014 4 года назад +1

When you say you drove all of it in europe ..that engine was good without the emissions...right now not only parts are 25% higher but they started to put plastic or composite that crack easier on the engine ..if you switch truck every 2 to 3 years chance are you won't see those failure so ...but passed that more stuff coming to break

• @oltivl7774
      @oltivl7774 3 года назад

@@andrianatruckin7014 true

• @claytonmunter9022
    @claytonmunter9022 2 года назад

I can’t tell how quiet it is in the cab with the background music going!

• @jessehiott672
    @jessehiott672 3 года назад +2

I ran a 579 with a mx13. It made damn good fuel mileage but was a pain to get serviced on the road. Few places had filters and shit for it. If the KW mitigation system is anything like Pete (i would assume they are since they're both owned by paccar), then you'll NEVER get used to it slamming your brakes while you pass a road sign or drive under a bridge. That system almost gave me PTSD and made me scared to drive the truck anymore.

• @707SonomaComa
      @707SonomaComa 2 года назад +1

Can you disconnect it?

• @nirlambghumman7398
      @nirlambghumman7398 Год назад +1

@@707SonomaComa Collision Mitigation Systems can always be disconnected

• @bigpoppasjunk333
    @bigpoppasjunk333 2 года назад

WOW really really pushing that Paccar. I guess just gettin some practice in. LOL

• @spliceoncharlie
    @spliceoncharlie 5 лет назад +2

Is there a difference in the 680 and the 880? They look the same.

• @theoregontruckerT880
      @theoregontruckerT880 5 лет назад +1

880 hood is a little more squared up the headlights are different. 880 only comes in daycab or midroof sleeper no condo.
      From the firewall back they are identical
      T880=T800
      T680=T660

• @SuperSYMPATHIZER
    @SuperSYMPATHIZER 5 лет назад +1

What’s warranted on dpf system. How many miles

• @bradcoddington1679
      @bradcoddington1679 4 года назад +1

We were suppose to be getting two 2014 t680s with low miles on them. But our KW dealer and Paccar leasing from which the trucks were coming off leas from kept fighting about who was going to be paying to replace the def pumps that went bad in them 5k a piece. We were suppose to get these trucks back in early june But now I hear that the boss is getting a couple of different 680s so I guess I will get to see what this paccar engine is all about here soon enough. I sure hope its better than this Isx that I have been driving for the last few years because its a red pile of poop.

• @genebraden4637
    @genebraden4637 Год назад

Have pet cars engines there are 400 or 500 they had power Pawn into the landfill 13 speeds like to motor I believe there are six teens they had some issues fuel leaks and it wasn't all of them cuz was the same Fleet of trucks but some of them did the one I drove had fuel issues keptly control but it did have power and we went in landfills with transfer trailers with 150,000 and you can climb up the hill

• @andrianatruckin7014
    @andrianatruckin7014 4 года назад

That said composite material used on oil pan crack easier than metal..lots of m 13 have it.

• @KenworthofRichfield

We haven't had a problem with it at all. That may say something about "other" engine manufacturers. :D

• @DLSWV
    @DLSWV 4 года назад +1

how the auto transmissions holds up?

• @KenworthofRichfield

So far, great! It's an automated transmission that was designed that way from the factory. It's a great setup.

• @Tharus
    @Tharus 5 лет назад +2

I want to be more confident with my EPA 13 mx13. I've had the MIL light on and stop engine light flash for months and techs and other owners say its normal.

• @KenworthofRichfield

No codes?

• @Tharus
      @Tharus 5 лет назад +1

@@KenworthofRichfield nope, no codes. Gunna pull the skirt off and look at the pdm and batteries terminals soon.

• @KenworthofRichfield
      @KenworthofRichfield  5 лет назад +1

@@Tharus Battery voltage is such a key and also check connections to make sure that there's no "green" in them. Any water intrusion can spell big problems. I know that generation did have an issue with that.

• @Tharus
      @Tharus 5 лет назад

@@KenworthofRichfield my gen has bad electricals partly because water issues. Bad windshields and amber lights. That's what I'm battling

• @KenworthofRichfield

@@Tharus leaking clearance lights?

• @geraldthomas218
    @geraldthomas218 5 лет назад +2

I remember not too long ago they had 3.42 and 3.73 drive axles...

• @KenworthofRichfield
      @KenworthofRichfield  5 лет назад +1

We can still get that, but it puts the revs a lot higher than you'd need....especially with this setup.

• @robbalinski1606
      @robbalinski1606 5 лет назад +2

@@KenworthofRichfield but for heavy spec pulling you need at lest 3.70 rears, 3.73's are ideal tho. I do know one thing tho the Paccar is a awesome engine, delete the POS emissions junk and its bullet proof. All the break downs I've had with paccar's have been DEF related and it cost me a ton of time/lost revenue on the ice roads the last few years. Can't wait til I can afford to rip the ISX15 out of my pete 388 and throw a paccar in.

• @myofbmyofb5943
    @myofbmyofb5943 3 года назад

Biggest problem is that your stuck with pacar network my Volvo and international dealers give me better rates on parts peterbilt adds 50% just to walk in the door I drive an hour to Joliet il to go to that kw dealer but when I go to Volvo or international I get 30 % off sometimes 50% huge difference when rebuilt turbo cost 1850 for isx and 4500 plus a pacar dealer looking to upgrade my 14 t680 and not sure what to get tired of the price gouging

• @leftlane8355
    @leftlane8355 2 года назад

My 2nd gen Mx-13 is a pretty stout little diesel that could. Had some minor hiccups but overall blows the dd15/60 series detroits along with 13L kittys out of the water overall. No it don’t pull like that cat but efficiency and maintenance by far out weigh that one aspect. And for a spud tigger who’s never “light” I out pull most of them big hood trucks. Paccar must’ve done something right.

• @RodeoJoe1981
    @RodeoJoe1981 4 года назад +1

Be nice if the pacer mx software wasn't so expensive and out of reach for a lot of shops. All of ours have been a nightmare for wiring and sensor issues.

• @jajasuharja9202
    @jajasuharja9202 3 года назад

I 👍Kenworth T 680 Excellent,thank's Video Kenworth of Richfield,thank...thank...thank...🙋🙌🙏🆗🔝

• @gregorysrock2321
    @gregorysrock2321 4 месяца назад

I’ve owned a 2015 680 with a Cummins, I bought a new engine for it around 800k miles. The new ISX got put in and I was still in the shop constantly, so I ended up selling my truck because it was killing me. I’m thinking about buying a used one with a Paccar but scared to pull the trigger from all the bad rap I’ve heard over the years, the year I’m looking at is 2020 with MX13

• @kingdomseeker88
    @kingdomseeker88 3 года назад +2

“Collision mitigation “ systems are prone to false alerts which teaches drivers to ignore them.

• @KenworthofRichfield
      @KenworthofRichfield  3 года назад

While that is possible, these systems are rapidly getting better and better and improving with each generation.

• @tropickman
      @tropickman 2 года назад

@@KenworthofRichfield Yep, pretty soon the driver won't be needed at all. This is already the case for mining dumper applications.

• @matthewhansen5008
    @matthewhansen5008 5 лет назад

Sweet!!

• @blacklegacyassets
    @blacklegacyassets 2 года назад

NICE

• @F450FTW
    @F450FTW 4 года назад +9

Needs a big clown face on front and a Happy Toyz trailer behind it👍🏻

• @Skullitor
    @Skullitor 5 лет назад +1

Why no fog lights on T680's ?

• @RPowar
      @RPowar 5 лет назад +1

Take a closer look! New T680's do come with fog lights. 👍

• @inpeacewithgod
    @inpeacewithgod 4 года назад +1

How many miles can you get with that setup

• @JamesDuphay
    @JamesDuphay 5 лет назад +6

My oil pan cracked 2 weeks ago at 96k the dealer told me they had some bad batches made and I was the luck winner! They took care of it warranty no issues. Still love my PACCAR

• @adamcannonball
      @adamcannonball 5 лет назад +1

I’m on my 3rd oil pan at 520k. I’m told is due to being over torqued during oil changes

• @bradcoddington1679
      @bradcoddington1679 4 года назад +5

@bill2526 bill2526 Give it time you will be wanting your paccar back

• @gaonajesusjg
      @gaonajesusjg 3 года назад

Im scared at buying my first paccar truck i dont know if i will avarage 3000 amonth bill

• @JamesDuphay
      @JamesDuphay 2 года назад

Mine cracked at 96k

• @georgepierce720
    @georgepierce720 4 года назад +1

I’m shopping for a 680 maybe a 2014 or 15. I always carry up to 84000 lbs. what would be the best rear ratio for this?

• @KenworthofRichfield

There's a few other variables that we need to take into consideration with this. Terrain, transmission, and engine would be the big three.

• @georgepierce720
      @georgepierce720 4 года назад

Kenworth of Richfield I am pulling a tanker mostly flat land in south Tx and occasional hills in central Tx

• @christellewis3030
    @christellewis3030 4 года назад +4

I love the paccar mx13 engine, the only thing better is the mx 11. just as torquey as mx 13 ,400 pounds lighter and even better fuel economy.

• @KenworthofRichfield

We're starting to see more and more of those engines hitting the road which is great!

• @kevinbarry71
    @kevinbarry71 5 лет назад +16

Maybe we could hear the engine better if you turned off the music

• @The101Point1
      @The101Point1 5 лет назад +1

True the music sucks balls

• @davidjarvie5258
      @davidjarvie5258 3 года назад

Please turn off the music way do you do it.

• @The_JEB
    @The_JEB 5 лет назад

Will that MX13 fit in my F150? I mean, with a welder and a hammer anything can fit into anything.
    I wonder if Paccar will come out with an MX15 engine any time soon, seeing as the MX13 makes upwards of 510 Horsepower the MX15 should make upwards of 610 or so to compete with Cummins and Detroit. That mated with the Eaton 18 UltraShift or Your standard fair Manual 18 Speed transmission would turn some heads thats for sure.

• @bartsalemink5729
      @bartsalemink5729 5 лет назад +1

The answer is probably no. The engine is a product of DAF, a Paccar brand from the Netherlands, Europe. In the European market, anything upwards of 500hp is exceptional, hence the native market for a 15 liter engine with 600-700hp is very small. Apart from that, currently that market is devided between Volvo and Scania, Mercedes will also have a role. Volvo and Scania buyers are notoriously loyal customers, so it will be hard for Paccar to earn back development costs.
      They could of course do it just for the American market, but that is a very conservative one hence the retro designs and unsynchronised manuals being the standard still. The current Cummins and Detroit buyers will not be easily persuaded into buying anything other then they are used to. So no, my best guess is there won't be a larger higher rated engine for the foreseeable future.
      The MX13 engine has different ratings on your side of the big pond due to different emissions regulations, which is just a software thing. I do believe that the ones for the US market are now built in the USA. At first, they were imported from the Eindhoven plant.

• @The_JEB
      @The_JEB 5 лет назад

@@bartsalemink5729 Makes a lot of sense. It would be really cool to see a 15L option though, even if it is for the North American side only, at least Paccar's engines will be able to compete with Cummins and Detroit, more so for fleets not too sure about owner ops. Fleets can put in a Paccar engine as well as a Paccar transmission for ease of maintenance

• @47rintin1
      @47rintin1 3 года назад

@@The_JEB The only reason to go for a 15 L will be the need in the Brazilian market. PACCAR started a DAF plant there in 2013. Over there the market share of DAF is growing yearly.

• @aaronspicer949
    @aaronspicer949 5 лет назад +11

I'd rather have a davco fuel/ water separator, I hate changing my paccar unit

• @josephvalentine7
      @josephvalentine7 5 лет назад

But u still have the main part and that’s a Paccar Engine

• @aaronspicer949
      @aaronspicer949 5 лет назад +4

@@josephvalentine7 I have absolutely no problems with my paccar engine, all the problems I've heard are in the first gen which there always in, or poor drivers. I actually really like mine, it's not a 15L no but it's a strong puller.

• @charlesedinger3063
      @charlesedinger3063 5 лет назад +3

We have 8 2017s with paccar mx 13s 4 specd one way 4 specd another and 4 of them specd for grossing heavy will out pull any new Detroit or Volvo no problem even when they are grossed and we only have one that has had any issues that put it oos for anytime and really that was because the driver didn't keep up with maintenance and just beat it to hell

• @svt89
      @svt89 3 года назад +1

@@charlesedinger3063 I believe you on the dd15 but I’d put money I’d drag that mx13 up a hill
      With my d13 lol . I have yet to be passed up on the hills by any Mx motor .

• @l0rdcroissant
    @l0rdcroissant 4 года назад +1

slap some super singles, 225" short wheelbase and a big bow on it and I'll bring the tree ;)
    wish you had taken her out for a spin would had loved to hear going through the auto gears
    what about installing the solar powder A/C?
    oh and ever thought of looking on having an install kit to slap a flat monitor above the front seats that allows you to lower it on down time for some BIG screen TV time :)

• @KenworthofRichfield

I like the ideas! We actually have a number of options for the battery/solar APU kits that we can use. We'll let you take care of the big TV mount :D

• @l0rdcroissant
      @l0rdcroissant 4 года назад +1

@@KenworthofRichfield how much quieter is it compared to the MX13/15? or regular diesel. any change doing a video on the comparison showing a reading too. never thought a truck being too loud was healthy for our ears, especially as we get older.

• @KenworthofRichfield

@@l0rdcroissant MX13 is super quiet. The X15 is fairly quiet. As far as the transmission goes, most of them are pretty quiet anymore.

• @l0rdcroissant
      @l0rdcroissant 4 года назад

@@KenworthofRichfield awesome to hear. I look forward to turning the key and lighting up the night sky. Running down the road making money in a show horse that isn't afraid of hard work ;) love the KW lol can you tell

• @jackson_68
      @jackson_68 4 года назад

You cannot get far enough away from the television screen inside a truck that anything larger than 24" makes any sense.

• @alex_truckingtv1263
    @alex_truckingtv1263 5 месяцев назад

mx13 are great but there is almost no service on the road exepct dealer ... no major truckstop shop work on mx13 make it real hard to fix ... and dealership have wait list.. most of the time until they get as much service as a cummins or a detroit i don,t think people will shift toward it

• @waynenorbreyjr9371
    @waynenorbreyjr9371 5 лет назад +1

I noticed that the seats hsve a different look to them compared to the usual Black seats, I really like that look. I also like how the look of the interiors are looking as the years go by. Definitely a sharp look compared to my current 2017 T880.

• @christiangarcia9307
    @christiangarcia9307 5 лет назад +1

Definitely yes

• @jamesmackinlay4477
    @jamesmackinlay4477 4 года назад +1

OK where do I begin first off the Detroit 60 series has used composite oil pans and valve covers forever so that is nothing new at all. As far as that adaptive cruise system as some call it its a accident waiting to happen I know it almost happened to me. Going west down I-70 into Utah icy roads during a snowstorm a cardboard box blew in front of the truck was doing 30 mph it decided to lockup the brakes ALMOST jackknifed the truck 30 years experience otr prevented that from happening.
    2.79 rears? What are you hauling paper towels and toilet paper the engine is still 12.9 liters isn't it? Its a flat lander truck pure and simple. I have a 2016 589 Peterbuilt with a MX 13 in it 13 speed 3.21rears and I'm glad you all decided to change the valving on the egr and turbo because your old way of doing it well its junk. Loves to do what I call backfire through the turbo and egr which by the way messes up the $6000.00 turbo if its not set right. And almost ALL of them do it driven about 4 MX-13s and everyone did it?
    OK I will take it to the shop and get it fixed sure if you can afford a 2 week wait period to get it in sometimes its only a week you forgot to mention that. Oh yeah you also forgot to mention that if you want to have it turned up at the dealer lets say 450Hp to 500HP it cost about $5000.00 dollars that's just so the factory and send the download to the shop and program the ecm! Thank goodness there are plenty of places to get it done at a fraction of the price.
    Everything I have said is a FACT but one thing I have not talked about is the oil changes every 75.000 miles no way would I ever do that I'm 79.000 lbs+ all the time and a lot of mountain driving I change it every 25.000 and every time its black as coal and like water.
    Now I fixed all the above problems myself and have not one problem since 80.000lbs flat land 7.5mpg mountains averages about 4.5 to 5.2 does not burn a drop of oil and tons of low end torque at 550 HP and will pass emissions wonder how that happened?

• @KenworthofRichfield

Quite the list and the story there James. Glad to hear that you're running with decent fuel mileage.

• @jamesmackinlay4477
      @jamesmackinlay4477 4 года назад

@@KenworthofRichfield Yeah with a lot more HP and less shifting.

• @tomneedmorebeer5525
    @tomneedmorebeer5525 5 лет назад +7

I work for the company with the brown trucks. My 2019 T680 has been back to the dealer 4 times for engine problems. My terminal has 30 new T680’s with the paccar engine and transmissions. All but 4 have been back to the dealer for engine problems. One of them is at Kenworth now for the 7th time. Don’t buy a paccar motor if you plan on driving the truck more than a few miles before bringing it in for an engine light on the dash. The collision mitigation systems are absolutely dangerous as well. The
    T680 with a X15 Cummins and an Ultrashift or standard transmission would be a great truck.

• @nztrucker1542
      @nztrucker1542 5 лет назад +1

Our company brought about 50 dafs with mx13. Besides dropping liners they were good engines

• @dutchman2506
      @dutchman2506 5 лет назад +1

Maybe the driver is not the best

• @nztrucker1542
      @nztrucker1542 5 лет назад +2

@@dutchman2506 I agree the states has shit drivers that cant even drive on freeways and there not even that heavy. Our mx13z were loaded upto 58t 128000lbs and with our steep grades and windy roads if you know nz roads . Some lasted upto 1 million kms

• @bradcoddington1679
      @bradcoddington1679 4 года назад

@@nztrucker1542 1m kms isnt the same as a million miles

• @nztrucker1542
      @nztrucker1542 4 года назад +1

@@bradcoddington1679 yeah we know. We have trucks done 2-3million kms an still look new

• @danielmurray5065
    @danielmurray5065 4 года назад +2

I want 680 with an 18 SPD standard

• @KenworthofRichfield

We can get that for you. :D

• @danielmurray5065
      @danielmurray5065 4 года назад +2

@@KenworthofRichfield 76" high roof. Totally load black diamond vit with a Cummins x 15 565 or 605 HP with 2050 torque

• @danielmurray5065
      @danielmurray5065 4 года назад

Yeah that would be a sweet rig. I'm going for one of those shortly

• @bradcoddington1679
    @bradcoddington1679 4 года назад +1

Nice truck other that the green color

• @jeffproctor1273
    @jeffproctor1273 5 лет назад

Do they put the MX in the W900?

• @47rintin1
    @47rintin1 3 года назад +3

At 8:50. "This is one of the best engine options .... " Of course, it's a European engine from the Netherlands. As you all know: it ain't much if it ain't Dutch. The MX-13 is developed by DAF Trucks at Brainport Eindhoven, The Netherlands. We do more than growing tulips.

• @KenworthofRichfield
      @KenworthofRichfield  3 года назад +2

Yes you do! I love this engine. It's interesting to see the divide and what engines the like in their trucks tells you what engine they want in their car also. (Hint, it's usually old)

• @pecheur1951
      @pecheur1951 3 года назад

DAF should build a nice V8 to stop those Swedes feeling superior 😆

• @47rintin1
      @47rintin1 3 года назад

@@pecheur1951 The Swedish superiority doesn't exist on the European market. No. 1 Mercedes no. 2 DAF no. 3 MAN no. 4 Volvo no. 5 Scania.
      PACCAR is a great company with their great daughters Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. The future for DAF in Brazil looks more than good, which might bring a new V8.

• @dennism103
    @dennism103 3 года назад +2

I'll stick with my 98 t600 Detroit 12.7 paper trk. I just put a new engine in it 33k. It's like a 98 glider, no gd def 150 sensors bs. Def trucks are not dependable...

• @jgarfieldgarza934
    @jgarfieldgarza934 5 лет назад

What's the fuel mileage like?????????????????????

• @886ih
      @886ih 4 года назад

I have a customer who get 7.5 to 8.5 mpg

• @brownwrench
    @brownwrench 3 года назад

Tell us about the camshaft issue. Does PACCAR regret getting into the engine business?

• @KenworthofRichfield
      @KenworthofRichfield  3 года назад

Not at all! Most of these engines have been great!

• @47rintin1
      @47rintin1 3 года назад

After PACCAR bought DAF Trucks (Holland) in 1996, she automatically ran into the engine business.

• @leomikie
    @leomikie 5 лет назад

how much money is the Allison TC10 option?

• @simonnyman9031
      @simonnyman9031 5 лет назад

Why go with a fully automatic?

• @leomikie
      @leomikie 5 лет назад

@@simonnyman9031 why not?

• @marcinadmion3660
    @marcinadmion3660 3 года назад

Hi! I drive DAF 480hp ,it's the same engine , there were few problems:fuel indection failed,air compressor broke down. This water pump is very expencive. It's not all so beautifull. .pacarr engines are not so reliable as it used to be. Greetings from Poland.!

• @Troymatti
    @Troymatti Год назад

Cummins or MX13 ? Anyone?

• @da19570
    @da19570 2 года назад

I like my old b model 425 cat .

• @brentb5303
    @brentb5303 5 лет назад +1

I drove a brand new (less than 1,000 miles on it) 579 with the mx13 a year ago. It was a fleet spec so it was probably the lower power unit. What a turd that truck was. I'll stick with a c15 6nz and 13 speed manual. Night and day. I never struggle with the old 379. I run 76,000 to 79,500 most of the time with no issues. That mx13 579 was struggling at 50,000 plus. Under that and it got great fuel millage so there's that.

• @thermidorlevrai65
    @thermidorlevrai65 4 года назад +2

i want to see a deleted and straight pipe mx13

• @KenworthofRichfield
      @KenworthofRichfield  4 года назад +2

They're out there....but you're never going to see one here. :D

• @thermidorlevrai65
      @thermidorlevrai65 4 года назад +1

@@KenworthofRichfield one day maybe :D

• @pecheur1951
      @pecheur1951 3 года назад +1

Search for DAF open pipe and hear the MX13 roar 😆

• @thermidorlevrai65
      @thermidorlevrai65 3 года назад

@@pecheur1951 still sound like shit because of the def

• @47rintin1
      @47rintin1 3 года назад

@@thermidorlevrai65 Put a sound system on your truck and make your pick.

• @jimsloan8549
    @jimsloan8549 5 лет назад

Why have they moved the exhaust outlet to under the truck?

• @dutchman2506
      @dutchman2506 5 лет назад

Why not

• @jimsloan8549
      @jimsloan8549 5 лет назад

JP Geurts Never answer a question with a question. So is there a reason? Thanks

• @DLSWV
      @DLSWV 4 года назад

$

• @jackson_68
      @jackson_68 4 года назад

Who is "they"?