Kiravans Bulkhead Removal VW T5 T6

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 6 июл 2024
  • How to properly remove the bulkhead in a VW T5 or T6 van
    Handy trim tool kit: www.kiravans.co.uk/5-piece-tr...

Комментарии • 53

• @connorlangley44
    @connorlangley44 5 лет назад +11

These Kiravans videos must be the most helpful T5/T6 conversion videos on youtube. They're all so straight forward. Good job.

• @jaxonpeyton9513
      @jaxonpeyton9513 2 года назад

You prolly dont care but does anybody know of a tool to get back into an Instagram account?
      I somehow forgot the login password. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

• @alexiskylo8916
      @alexiskylo8916 2 года назад

@Jaxon Peyton Instablaster ;)

• @jaxonpeyton9513

@Alexis Kylo I really appreciate your reply. I got to the site through google and Im waiting for the hacking stuff atm.
      I see it takes a while so I will reply here later when my account password hopefully is recovered.

• @jaxonpeyton9513

@Alexis Kylo it worked and I actually got access to my account again. Im so happy:D
      Thanks so much, you saved my account :D

• @alexiskylo8916
      @alexiskylo8916 2 года назад

@Jaxon Peyton happy to help :)

• @ravi5602
    @ravi5602 5 лет назад +2

Very helpful video - completed this task today with only one snag - interior lights on for 4 hrs flattened the battery...

• @HKX65C
    @HKX65C 7 лет назад +4

Great video. I'm attempting this today and this is very helpful, thanks.

• @DubiousEngineering
    @DubiousEngineering 5 лет назад +3

Again... great clear explanations and an educational video.. I’m looking forward to my next project! Howard

• @carlsmith5817
    @carlsmith5817 6 лет назад +5

i wish all my projects worked out this well, great videos kiravans uk

• @mmd1957
    @mmd1957 6 лет назад

Excellent tutorial!

• @Mikesay.
    @Mikesay. 5 лет назад +1

Thank you very much. Excellent. Will get on with ours now.

• @philfab5
    @philfab5 3 года назад

Really excellent videos thanks.

• @notsosmartmart5402
    @notsosmartmart5402 4 года назад

Great, informative video,, many thanks

• @D_L_J_83
    @D_L_J_83 3 года назад

Amazing videos. Could you make a video on how to remove the ceiling panels of a T6 with a steel bulkhead installed?

• @OllieUK22
    @OllieUK22 4 года назад +6

Great video with clear and concise instructions. I’ll be attempting this next week! Many thanks!!

• @faraway2686
    @faraway2686 6 лет назад

It's a shame you don't fit out vans anymore, I'm buying a Iveco H3 high top to covert.
    I'm really nervous about fitting it out myself. I'm even nervous if it should be a Iveco.
    If you have any recommendations I would be very grateful 👍

• @frankfisher99
    @frankfisher99 4 года назад

great video - thanks.

• @francisbacon6850
    @francisbacon6850 5 лет назад

Excellent thank you very much.

• @paulcollingham9591
    @paulcollingham9591 Год назад

Great videos, very informative... Many Thanks

• @glyn829
    @glyn829 8 месяцев назад

Excellent thanks

• @topcat8820
    @topcat8820 3 года назад

Thanks

• @danielmartin7182
    @danielmartin7182 Год назад

Do the wheels need bracing when removing the handbrake from the seat, To prevent the van rolling away?

• @courtez77uk
    @courtez77uk 6 лет назад +2

when disconnecting the plugs on the seats, are there any issues with warnings etc appearing when you refit them?

• @GaryTaylorvw
    @GaryTaylorvw 2 года назад

Hi I’ve been offered a panel van with the bulkhead behind cabin… do these have holes for 2nd row seats? The vans gorgeous, but I have 2 kids so need to add a 2nd row seat, any suggestions would be appreciated

• @Fabian-zy7ch
    @Fabian-zy7ch 3 года назад +1

Is it strictly necessary to remove / grind down the remaining weld spots after removing the bottom ledge? These spots don't interfere actually as they will be below the ground plate / carpet. Is rust care on the remaining weld spots not sufficient without grinding them down? I am afraid damaging the ground metal plate when grinding the remaining weld spots further down.

• @kiravans5874
      @kiravans5874  3 года назад +3

Hi, no it's not necessary to grind them down completely. I think I'm just a bit fussy and like a smooth finish :)

• @sandork.9510
    @sandork.9510 5 лет назад +1

I wondering if it's possible to drilling through the spot weldings ..what do you think?

• @dabois8845
    @dabois8845 5 лет назад

Is it possible to get a swivel base for Iveco double front seats? It's a 2004 daily minibus that I am converting!

• @kiravans5874
      @kiravans5874  5 лет назад +1

Hi Elizabeth, that is not a product we have developed unfortunately. I'm not sure if anyone else out there has designed one yet...?

• @dabois8845
      @dabois8845 5 лет назад

@@kiravans5874 ok thank you for getting back to me, I will have to think of a plan B

• @erhanabdullah2619
    @erhanabdullah2619 3 года назад

Great video ,I have T6 .How can I bring the double seat upright? Can you write briefly.Thanks

• @kiravans5874
      @kiravans5874  3 года назад

Hi Erhan, thanks for liking the video. Unfortunately I don't understand your question, could you ask it in a different way?

• @erhanabdullah2619
      @erhanabdullah2619 3 года назад

@@kiravans5874 you know that double seat is in front of the vw and its position upright thatso say 110°C .I want to 100 °C what is your advice?thanks

• @kiravans5874

@@erhanabdullah2619 Just to confirm is your question relating to the seat? If so we don't supply the seats unfortunately so would not be able to make a recommendation on how to adjust the position of this.

• @poppypooify
    @poppypooify 4 года назад

i noticed where someone removed my bulkhead on the floor there is a small split in the hole where a grinder has gone too far or possibly a screwdriver size split , how far away is the fuel tank and if no rust what is best to fill the split ?

• @kiravans5874
      @kiravans5874  4 года назад +1

Hi, it should be fine. It won't have gone near your fuel tank and shouldn't cause any structural problems. The main concern would be rusting in the years ahead if it wasn't treated properly. You could fill it with body filler to block off the hole.

• @poppypooify
      @poppypooify 4 года назад

@@kiravans5874 brilliant thanks again

• @CMB_Vinyl
    @CMB_Vinyl 3 года назад

Thanks for the video. I attempted this today but couldn't for the life of me get the handbrake casing off so had to do it with the drivers seat still in. I have just put the van back together but forgot to paint the metal 😢

• @kiravans5874

DOH! We all have days like that.... Sometimes the handbrake cover can be a pig to get off. Tomorrow's another day :)

• @CMB_Vinyl
      @CMB_Vinyl 3 года назад

@@kiravans5874 Yeah I couldn't manage to get it off, was chuffed with myself when I removed the passenger seat though! Will it matter if I don't paint the bare metal?

• @kiravans5874
      @kiravans5874  3 года назад +1

@@CMB_Vinyl It's always good practice to paint any bare metal, it'll start to rust otherwise. Sorry - extra work for you!

• @CMB_Vinyl
      @CMB_Vinyl 3 года назад +1

@@kiravans5874 I bit the bullet & took everything out again to paint the bare metal. It was easier the second time!

• @zwiedzamyespana_mmbus1587
    @zwiedzamyespana_mmbus1587 6 лет назад

Mega filmik 😀👍 Like
    Zapraszamy do nas 🌹👍

• @SuperLazzy1
    @SuperLazzy1 4 года назад

Have you heard of spot weld removing drill bits!!!

• @kiravans5874
      @kiravans5874  4 года назад

I have now! :)

• @SuperLazzy1
      @SuperLazzy1 4 года назад +2

Always use a sharp one and DONT press hard otherwise you’ll just drill a hole!

• @notsosmartmart5402
      @notsosmartmart5402 4 года назад +2

I drilled out the first spot weld on the side bracket and went all the way through :( .. .. I used a grinder on all of the others as show in the vid.. The ones on the bottom bracket are larger than just spots, so you will need the grinder anyway

• @richlenotre5504
    @richlenotre5504 2 года назад

Why remove the bulkhead?

• @kiravans5874
      @kiravans5874  2 года назад

Hi,
      Removing the bulk head opens up the van for converting it to a camper and also allows the use of swivels on the driver and passenger seats.

• @charliemunn5922
    @charliemunn5922 Год назад

Or you could just leave it