Review of the Hilton Garden Inn, London Heathrow T2/3

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 20 сен 2024

Комментарии • 11

• @aboutluxurycruising
    @aboutluxurycruising  7 месяцев назад

❤SUBSCRIBE to AboutLuxuryCruising to keep up to date with our Luxury Cruising adventures ❤
    ruclips.net/user/aboutluxurycruising

• @JessicaHolmes
    @JessicaHolmes Месяц назад +1

Thank you for this review! I just booked a room at this hotel for my daughter and myself. We will only be in London for one night before heading back to the States, so this is the perfect location! I wanted to reduce the amount of transportation as much as possible, as we have limited time in the city. Aloha!

• @sherikennedy4117
    @sherikennedy4117 Месяц назад +1

thanks for the video. will be staying here in december on points. plan to use public transit (ie trains) to get to the more touristy destinations in london. does that seem reasonable in your opinion? also, is it an easy transit via cruise ship shuttles (we will be on cunard queen anne) to southampton? thanks again.

• @aboutluxurycruising
      @aboutluxurycruising  Месяц назад +1

Hello, It Should be fine to travel to London to see the touristy things. I think you can use the underground system to take you to central London. I'm not sure about cruise ship shuttles, which you probably need to arrange beforehand. Southampton is about 60 miles from Heathrow. People must do this all the time, but it is not something I am familiar with. Enjoy your trip.

• @markturner5644
    @markturner5644 5 месяцев назад +1

Why did your video start with Doha Airport when discussing Heathrow?

• @aboutluxurycruising
      @aboutluxurycruising  5 месяцев назад

Whoops, didn’t spot that one. Thanks for highlighting 😀

• @janeb8214
    @janeb8214 3 месяца назад +1

Hi, where would be the nearest parking for this hotel & terminal 3 in general. Thanks.

• @aboutluxurycruising
      @aboutluxurycruising  3 месяца назад +1

Hi, As the hotel is in the central hub of Heathrow, parking is a challenge! There is parking at Terminals 2 and 3, but this is really for short-term parking. Apart from that, numerous off-airport parking facilities are available depending on what you need and how long you want to park. Google it, and you will see what I mean. Good luck

• @stevenblanchard5910
    @stevenblanchard5910 3 месяца назад +1

Is this the best hotel to stay in if we're flying from terminal 3 virgin flight

• @aboutluxurycruising
      @aboutluxurycruising  3 месяца назад +1

It's the one we always use when we fly with Virgin. It is about a 10-minute walk through the underpass. The other one is the Aero Hotel, accessed via the underpass, but we have not stayed there yet 😊

• @paullewis2413
    @paullewis2413 6 месяцев назад +1

Interesting to see what this Hilton is like. No surprises, it might be a transit hotel however it couldn’t be more bland and cheap looking. U.K. Hilton hotels are near the bottom rung of the ladder. No offence to you, just my honest opinion.😊