HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 11 окт 2024

Комментарии • 22

• @iamceceanderson
    @iamceceanderson 29 дней назад +1

This was very helpful. Thank you 😁

• @edwardjones4870
    @edwardjones4870 Год назад +2

I’ve stayed at this hotel several times. Wonderful facilities and excellent staff. I highly recommend it!

• @LisaRossi-u6e
    @LisaRossi-u6e 9 месяцев назад +1

Thanks for this video. I’ve booked this hotel for my husband and son in April. Coming in from Australia and then next day fly to Manchester. Thanks again

• @mbp1505
    @mbp1505 Год назад +2

Thanks for the video Andy. Staying at the Sofitel Terminal 5 next week and just watched your video on that . Never stopped there before but looking forward to it now. Also staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in September. Stayed there a couple of times and always enjoyed it. Just subscribed 👍

• @dennylemon589
    @dennylemon589 2 года назад +3

Stayed here a couple of weeks ago and would definitely stay again on my next trip to London due to its easy access to terminal 2. Had a great evening meal. Highly recommend.

• @itssamiyoutube
    @itssamiyoutube 2 года назад +2

Brilliant reviews and our holiday weekender gonna be mint for my daughters 9th birthday too London were going all exclusive holiday is on a coach break form Yorkshire everything included so glad the coach holidays company choose this its amazing.

• @chrisdavies9052
    @chrisdavies9052 Год назад +1

Thanks... really helpful info and review. Heading there in a couple of weeks. Was wondering how to get there from T2... now I know! Sounds like a good choice.

• @daveb2280
    @daveb2280 5 месяцев назад

Thank you for a well done review! Also, thanks for the booking advance advice. You helped make my decision and I just booked a room here for my travels in September.
    Again, thank you.

• @davidmaxwaterman
    @davidmaxwaterman Год назад +2

Useful video, thanks. It would have been a little better if you could have paused on the signage so we could see what we should be looking for; and also perhaps a quick video of where the drop-off point is if, like me, someone is dropping you off there - with the PCR testing/etc I wanted to take my time so decided to arrive the day before and a friend would drop me off (ie not a taxi).

• @rajpanjabi9218
    @rajpanjabi9218 5 месяцев назад

Hi, after viewing your video on the Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow T2/T3, I need your advice. I am a Diamond member with Hilton Honors and will be having to stay next month for one night at Heathrow airport. Currently I have a booking using Hilton points at the Hilton Hotel Heathrow T4 which is full service hotel with Executive lounge which I have access to due to my Diamond Status. The lounge offers drinks and appetizers in the evening and breakfast in the morning both which are complimentary. The Garden Inn offers only continental breakfast for Diamond members and has no lounge. But the bars (especially the Runway bar) is very nice and the airplane and runways views are great. I am really confused as to which Hilton hotel to stay at for one night at Heathrow (Hilton Heathrow T4 or Hilton Garden Inn T2/T3). I welcome your advice and suggestions. Thanks.

• @SimaMalla-h8n
    @SimaMalla-h8n 6 месяцев назад +1

Come again I work there ❤❤

• @ajs41
    @ajs41 10 месяцев назад

I tried to find this hotel recently and got lost, despite being a bit of an airport nerd who never usually gets lost in places like Heathrow.

• @Watfordfc2030
    @Watfordfc2030 Год назад +1

Well there you have it , watched the dreadful areohotel and now this Hilton , I’ll be booking this hotel as it’s superb . Funny thing is at the end of the video it moved onto your next video at the stratosphere, I’ve stayed at the stratosphere many years ago lol and it was ok but it’s in a shit hole . Vegas is going downhill fast it’s just a seedy dump now and lost it’s wow factor but that’s my opinion and we wouldn’t return . Cheers

• @DankNuggetsOfGold
    @DankNuggetsOfGold 2 года назад

To get back in to the airport are all they checking for is passport and boarding pass? I have a lay over here for 12 hours and need to stay the night.

• @flossie1961
    @flossie1961 3 месяца назад

Andy, can't find the link to the Aerotel video, could you help please?

• @AndyMcloone
      @AndyMcloone  3 месяца назад

Sorry that’s an old video I’ve deleted as I wasnt happy with its quality.

• @lloydowen5013
    @lloydowen5013 2 года назад

Just tried booking for June 8th next year and they quoted me £282 per room double the price you quoted. Where did you get your price from?

• @AndyMcloone
      @AndyMcloone  2 года назад

Booking.com at the time the video was made. LHR hotel rates vary wildly depending on demand. The on airport hotels more so than the off site hotels.

• @lloydowen5013
      @lloydowen5013 2 года назад

@@AndyMcloone ok, because the hotel suggested that the lower rate might have been the Hilton Garden Inn which is off airport rather than the T2 version

• @itssamiyoutube
      @itssamiyoutube 2 года назад

Its currently 217 00 im going be staying here in 18days travelling alone with my childs celebrating her 9th birthday bonfire nite were going London sightseeing with a coach company from Yorkshire.

• @paullewis2413
    @paullewis2413 Год назад

‘The Apron Bar is modern, spacious etc”. And bland as hell. 😂😂 Ok it’s a transit hotel but hey it only takes a bit of imagination to make the room look more inviting. This is why I hate corporate looking multi National hotel chains