Сожалеем об этом.

Big tractor features on a small frame tractor | New Holland T5.140

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 15 авг 2024

Комментарии • 43

• @billwilson4158
    @billwilson4158 9 месяцев назад +3

Man, that was one of the best presentations of a review of anything I've ever heard. You were very direct and straight to the point, very thourough and able to deliver it in a friendly conversationalist tone without stammering or pausing. I even caught myself thinking of ways I could to justify purchasing that tractor! Great job!

• @Fireman9ify
    @Fireman9ify 9 месяцев назад +10

Just bought the same tractor. There is an option on the gearbox to change up and down its self like an automatic gearbox. There is also a function that when you brake it down changes and activates the clutch for stopping.
    Beautiful tractor on the road for its size.
    You can also get a suspended front axle.

• @Bushy___
      @Bushy___ 28 дней назад +1

yeah same as my little case 120 vestrum, active 8 they call it

• @richardkelleher1711
    @richardkelleher1711 9 месяцев назад +2

I will never need something like that, but I'm sure there are people who do, and that was fun to watch. Thanks

• @Fireman9ify
    @Fireman9ify 9 месяцев назад +2

I had a T5120 electro command, great tractor, very reliable and nice to drive but the T5 Dynamic Command is a big step up for the money. Lots of additional functions. I would highly recommend the function that gives automatic change it has droop control which allows you to adjust the revs the tractor changes at for various loads. Great video Neill as always

• @rockinbbar
    @rockinbbar 9 месяцев назад +2

Thanks for the informative video! I've wondered about the difference in the T5 line and Powerstar line for awhile. Just went total Blue a couple of months ago with new PS75 and PS120., and I'm impressed with what NH has done with them. I can see the added range of the T5 transmissions being a huge plus in finding that "sweet spot" while you are working.

• @3PFarms
    @3PFarms 9 месяцев назад +9

How about a cup holder that is not on the instructor seat? Electric mirrors are nice, but cup holders are nicer.

• @matthewmiller6817
      @matthewmiller6817 9 месяцев назад

We got a ram mount cupholder for our t6070

• @_B_K_
    @_B_K_ 9 месяцев назад +2

You have a very relaxed attitude and are very good at explaining things -- love watching your videos.

• @joshbigelow5425
    @joshbigelow5425 9 месяцев назад +2

I have a t5 120 and I love it we tried out a new 140 like that one you were driving and that will be my next one absolutely love how smooth it was I would order it with the front suspension great video Neil 👍🏼

• @coztod
    @coztod 8 месяцев назад

That is a beautiful machine. A bit more elaborate than my WM 25s 😂
    Would love to see that loader control in action, it must be like a video game.

• @TimmyMoza
    @TimmyMoza 9 месяцев назад +2

Im convinced that something of that size is my next rig.

• @danielwilliamson1577
    @danielwilliamson1577 6 месяцев назад

I would really enjoy a video where you break down the different transmission options and compare them between the powerstar, T5, TS6, T6 and maybe even the workmaster. New Holland has so many options in that 120-140hp range and they don't do a good job explaining the options on the website. I know a t5.120 has two options and a t5.130 has two completely different options. The PS120, WM120, TS6120 all have different options and the T6 has three options that I believe overlap with the t5 options.

• @CenTexAg
    @CenTexAg 9 месяцев назад

Those power mirrors have me sold!!

• @1pa4u2c
    @1pa4u2c 9 месяцев назад +1

Glad to see larger tractors on your channel. I have a PowerStar 75 and very limited info out there, keep the info coming

• @brianpritt4154
    @brianpritt4154 9 месяцев назад

Nice tractor. Thanks for the demo.

• @jhomrich89
    @jhomrich89 9 месяцев назад

I am not in tye market for a tractor but watching this makes me want to buy 30 to 40 acres and start a small farming operation with this tractor

• @RS-sl5ko
    @RS-sl5ko 7 месяцев назад

High quality tractor at a fair price.

• @johnhershey4010
    @johnhershey4010 9 месяцев назад +1

I like to buy one just to go back and forth to work 😅

• @golfy808
    @golfy808 7 месяцев назад

Did u lift the upper portion of the armrest to find the linkage draft control knobs??

• @tima7763
    @tima7763 9 месяцев назад +1

Can you get mower deck on this tractor?

• @mrpips000
    @mrpips000 9 месяцев назад

makes me wish I had a farm.

• @tpfromcentralpa1692
    @tpfromcentralpa1692 9 месяцев назад

Neil, maybe when you talk to the makers you could go back to PTO hp rating............I hated dealing with people who bought something based on flywheel hp power and the sales guys either didn't know(Young guys are a revolving door in these parts) or they knew and would have lost a sale because of the extra $$$$ to get what they really needed wasn't in the budget. All the equipment is still rated by shaft hp needs, so why did they go away from the standard for years and go with a higher number off the flywheel which isn't the case. Got some super good stories of a former Kubota dealer here trying to replace Deere and IH tractors on choppers and tomato harvesters in the mid-2000's with the largest they offered at the time which would never hold a candle to turned up 6 cylinder tractors. I give him credit, he tried, but it didn't work out well, and made some enemies attempting it. As the old saying goes, we still have the stories!
    Another question, they offer bar axles in the T5's?

• @MessicksEquip
      @MessicksEquip  9 месяцев назад +1

I HATE when they use marketing oriented numbers for things, but reality is they have no choice. All the competitors do it.

• @scottstirling8047
    @scottstirling8047 9 месяцев назад

Whats the equivalent in Case ih?

• @larrycates7655
    @larrycates7655 9 месяцев назад +1

How much at your dealership?

• @kylebergner8969
    @kylebergner8969 9 месяцев назад

How well does it handle a 5×6 round baler,on sandy hilly ground ?

• @MessicksEquip
      @MessicksEquip  9 месяцев назад

physically it would have the engine HP, but the weight on a 5x6 on hills would push me into a T6.

• @BiffsEquipment
    @BiffsEquipment 9 месяцев назад

That sure is a premium machine. My only gripe is everything is getting more and more automatic and electronic and with that comes more issues in the future and harder diagnostics. But it’s inevitable.. can’t change it cuz it’s the direction we are heading. It’s nice to have the comfort and convenience though for guys who need it and can afford it

• @corey7334
    @corey7334 9 месяцев назад

I want buy a t5 140 but I got 2020 m5 111 will u take it on trade I want cvt and a loader on it

• @MessicksEquip

Absolutely. You'll want to reach out to our salesman for details.

• @brianhillis3701
    @brianhillis3701 9 месяцев назад

Looks like a really high center of gravity. Need to be carefull with that. Looks like a childs toy tractor. Should do some great work on flat ground.

• @mesh1248
    @mesh1248 9 месяцев назад

Why not all hydraulic electric controls instead off 1/2 1/2 mechanical seams like uv already spent the money to go electric probably be cheaper to keep everything electric instead of both systems especially when electric is way nicer

• @MessicksEquip

that was slightly confusing to me also. I'd suspect the two base valves are part of an underlying tractor that the electronic stuff is stacked on top of.

• @09X19
    @09X19 9 месяцев назад +1

“Small” haha

• @johntheaccountant5594
    @johntheaccountant5594 9 месяцев назад

New Holland tractors are owned by FIAT.

• @MessicksEquip
      @MessicksEquip  9 месяцев назад +3

This has been the case for over 30 years now.

• @johntheaccountant5594
      @johntheaccountant5594 9 месяцев назад

@@MessicksEquip I stopped looking at New Holland products as soon as I realised they were connected with FIAT and bought Kubota.

• @davidbalvin8112
      @davidbalvin8112 9 месяцев назад

They also own Case IH, Case Industrial and New Holland Industrial as well as a number of more specialty brands and localised brands worldwide. Also, brands like Ford and Steiger have been absorbed into the New Holland and CIH brands respectively. Large multinational corporations have been the rule rather than the exception fpr decades now.

• @rodmcisaac3
      @rodmcisaac3 9 месяцев назад +1

"Been the Case "....could drive a tractor through that pun. @@MessicksEquip

• @IBAdrianHarris
      @IBAdrianHarris 9 месяцев назад +1

@@johntheaccountant5594 They aren't owned by FIAT, they are owned by CNH, they just merged Fiatagri, New Holland and Ford tractors. Have you owned Fiat tractors? I've put over 10k hours on some 90 series Fiats and they were very good, and far removed from what you might know from their cars.