Troubleshoot Epson WF-3620 Not Recognize Cartridges - Refill, Unclog and Reset T252

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 1 окт 2018
  • We refilled and unclogged an Epson WF-3620 WorkForce printer. There were significant problems recognizing the cartridge. We sum up the errors and show solutions.
    9:16 How to make printer to accept a third-party cartridge
    14:10 Troubleshooting: problem with the black cartridge
    14:30 Printer's "happy screen".
    16:04 Flush the printhead again
    17:09 Troubleshooting: Cannot recognize the cartridge. The printer shows the cartridges are installed correctly but the printer quits after a few seconds.
    20:00 Problem Solved
    24:00 What to do with the "ink is low" error, and how to reset chips
    Product used:
    - Titration Tubes
    - Flushing Syringe
    - Cleaning Solution
    - Clear Dye Ink
    - BCH Dye Ink
  • ХоббиХобби

Комментарии • 35

• @freeofusmartinez5199
    @freeofusmartinez5199 3 года назад +5

You are so patient at this point I would’ve thrown it out the window

• @NathanCroucher
    @NathanCroucher 8 месяцев назад

best print fix channel on yt, comedy included.

• @fredkilian4049
    @fredkilian4049 4 года назад +1

Great job. Must run out now and get a dish like yours, I can almost taste it, looking at your picture at the end. Audio is low but your English is wonderful.

• @garydobbins6622
    @garydobbins6622 3 года назад

you crack me up with the judge Kavanagh inspiration" beer run" and the 200 pages of menu "free lunch" very great video Kevin!! your good

• @hofnerbass
    @hofnerbass 5 лет назад +2

Great job. I really like your videos

• @evefavorse5939
    @evefavorse5939 Год назад

Your videos have been super helpful for me for other problems I’ve encountered with my printer. Hoping one of these methods works for this issue I’m now having where the cartridge is not recognized! Maybe I need to start drinking beer😂

• @ayamehamasaki8535
    @ayamehamasaki8535 3 года назад

I just wanted to say Thank you soooooo much ! you helped me so much ! I was able to get my ink to finally work since i refilled it myself for the first time. i cleaned the printer nozzle part then i would pull them out one by one let it load pull out the other and thats how i finally got it to read the ink ! im so happy ! Thank you !!!!!!!!!

• @alexandreserainshuvaloff6640
    @alexandreserainshuvaloff6640 5 лет назад +9

OK Thanks. Very useful. I will never buy any Epson product.

• @colt5189
    @colt5189 9 месяцев назад

I have seen videos of some people using ink where the ink bottle has thin needle for a lid. That way you can add ink directly from the ink bottle without having to mess with syringes. I've always hated having to mess with syringes as it makes refilling take a long time as I have to flush the syringes out with water afterwards.

• @ritacordella8485
    @ritacordella8485 3 года назад

Hi Kev Kevin's Ink & More
    Thank you for your video. I have the problem after printhead cleaning that cyan and magenta are not recognised. But when changing the cartridge they are recognised for a short time. What can be the problem for this? Did you let the print head dry without cartridges? I don't dare, I don't want it to dry out.

• @syifaservice6999
    @syifaservice6999 Год назад

thanks for info...👍

• @richardmcglynn4749
    @richardmcglynn4749 Год назад

Thanks mate!

• @DavidRDarrow
    @DavidRDarrow 2 года назад

At 7:45 you mention "horror stories" about people saying not to "use dye ink in pigment cartridges." is this because there might be pigment particles in the a previously used cartridge? Or did you say it in reverse? I was going to ask you if it's okay to use _pigment inks_ in _dye catridges_. I have a lot of K3 ink left over from a previous Epson Large format (7600) and I am wondering if I can use that ink (the CMY and K) in my WF-7520...

• @richardmcglynn4749
    @richardmcglynn4749 Год назад

Nice sense 👌 of humour!

• @misslovely8080
    @misslovely8080 4 года назад +5

Seems like epson is a headache after watching over 10 videos now just trying to get my printer to print a shipping label in Black and white.....but can't because says yellow is low when I just put a new one in! ugh!!!

• @itsmeteejey
      @itsmeteejey 3 года назад

But its the best print quality for photos and sub

• @itsmeteejey
      @itsmeteejey 3 года назад

On the cheap

• @fbatista1973
    @fbatista1973 5 лет назад +1

After you flushed the print head a second time and re-installed the cartdriges, have you run the cleaning cycle to prime the head or just tried to print right away? I have the same printer model, I tried to flush a few times (using windex with amonia) only the problematic color (cyan). Then I try to prime the head by pushing air to the breath hole of the cartdrige (for force ink into the head), but I still see some missing lines.

• @BCHTechnologies
      @BCHTechnologies  5 лет назад

I tried to print a nozzle check before running the cleaning cycle. My plan was to do a nozzle check first, then do two cleaning cycles.

• @BCHTechnologies
      @BCHTechnologies  5 лет назад

If there are just a few missing lines, wait few hours and see if it can improve.

• @fbatista1973
      @fbatista1973 5 лет назад +1

I have already tried waiting several hours in multiple occasions. In fact I have been working on my printer for about a week, without 100% success. It all started with the black color (which ran out of ink). In the process of trying to clean it the black one (by flushing the printhead), I ended up clogging the other colors. Black is now almost 100% good, but cyan is pretty bad. Anyway, next time I will try a warm solution of 30% isopropyl alcohol with 70% windex instead of just plain cold windex. By the way, I am using pigment ink.

• @MicrosoftWindowsNT40
    @MicrosoftWindowsNT40 3 года назад

Love the vids! You able to do stuff with hp color LaserJets at all?

• @dxbbajaj
    @dxbbajaj 2 года назад

i have Epson WF-3520 same error appear in my printer display screen as last week i changed non genuine black cartridge and i got black and white print it was working last Sunday but today 18/4/2022 7.15pm Melbourne Australia time not working i did every thing according to this video and even i replaced another yellow,magenta,,purple cartridge still printer didn't work work i cleaned cartridge head and chip but same error come no difference.
    Finally i got my printer error fixed
    i removed black cartage which i changed last week it seem to be faulty and change another new black cartridge now it is working and no error showing
    so try to changed cartridge one by one then error will disappear.
    if you refill cartridge and putted then most probably printer error show
    so my advise changed one by one cartridge problem will fix.
    Best Of Luck

• @biscoito1r
    @biscoito1r 3 года назад +2

I'm having that cannot recognize error while using legit Epson ink cartridges :-/

• @ma77morris
    @ma77morris 4 года назад

My Epson wf7715 seems to say it can't recognize cyan and no matter what I do it always says the same. When I take the cyan out it then says it can't recognize cyan or magenta do you know what might be the problem all the pins look ok. Also I have updated my printer is there a way of removing updates? Thanks p.s love your honest video

• @yelenaralat3988
    @yelenaralat3988 3 года назад +1

Can these cartridges be used on a Epson wf 3640? Can they be used with sublimation ink?

• @angelajennings2189
    @angelajennings2189 4 года назад +2

But how do you replace the 9-pin cartridge

• @ChesterHachirokuJamie
    @ChesterHachirokuJamie 3 года назад

Xd, gotcha. 你好!

• @imrefodor1734
    @imrefodor1734 7 месяцев назад

Epson printers are annoying, and overpriced! DO NOT BUY THEM! They are deigned to waste your time and suck as much money as you let them. If any of your cartridges are empty, then non of the other features like the scanner or black printing are accessible . Some other brads are not as bad as this one. Try to figure out how much is the cost for the ink/ liter or gallon. The total weight of a new cartridge is 28gram and 22gram when it stops printing.