How to Update Firmware on Fujifilm X-T5

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 14 окт 2024

Комментарии • 11

• @Ghostmanriding
    @Ghostmanriding 3 месяца назад

Thanks George, I appreciate the tuturial. It worked fine.
    Subbed. Cheers! Eric

• @bobmay3936
    @bobmay3936 3 месяца назад

Thanks George. I've written some notes on a 6x4 card for the next firmware upgrades!

• @rizkimuhammad700
    @rizkimuhammad700 3 месяца назад

Thanks a lot man. very helpful

• @bertmacdonald337
    @bertmacdonald337 2 месяца назад

Thanks George !

• @evakrecs3631
    @evakrecs3631 2 месяца назад

• @frederickmcdonald6636
    @frederickmcdonald6636 3 месяца назад

Hello, I just bought the camera and I'm wondering if you have to update the firmware from the first update to the latest or can I just update the latest only? Very simply done and thank you for this....

• @MrGeorgeCheng
      @MrGeorgeCheng  3 месяца назад +1

You should be able to just update to the latest version as it should include all the past version updates as well. Cheers!

• @electrology
    @electrology 3 месяца назад

I have a X-T50. There's a new firmware update available for the camera. I followed this instruction but the camera keep saying the firmware isn't for this camera. Something is off. I tried but OTA update via the app as well as via the sd card method covered in this video. What should i do?

• @MrGeorgeCheng
      @MrGeorgeCheng  3 месяца назад

Fujifilm made an announcement that there is a firmware bug affecting specific models of the X-T50 and that a new firmware update will be coming out soon to address this. Seems your camera is affected. You will have to wait for the next update. You can read more about it here:
      www.fujirumors.com/notice-and-apology-to-fujifilm-x-t50-users-serial-number-of-x-t50s-affected-by-firmware-bug-and-fix-coming-soon/

• @asfjkajafmaaklns
    @asfjkajafmaaklns 5 месяцев назад

Did you get a grip holder/extender?

• @MrGeorgeCheng
      @MrGeorgeCheng  5 месяцев назад

I think you are referring to my Peak Design Micro Clutch, which I've also done a review of here: ruclips.net/video/PU6l94uh93A/видео.html