Amazing Lumbar Support - Sidiz T50 vs Sidiz T80

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 25 авг 2024

Комментарии • 147

• @Ahnestly
    @Ahnestly  3 года назад +3

Links and codes below! Also, made some mistakes on the T50 - The headrest can adjust up and down (but still not good IMHO). The tilt tension knob can be pulled out to turn, so as not to rub into the seat as shown in the video. Also, some people say the T50 has a tilt limiter for multiple angles. When I tested mine, I thought it was a mistake and not intentional that the chair stopped at certain angles, as my chair would "snap loose" from that angle because they're not nearly as well defined relative to the T80. Sorry all!
    🛒 Sidiz T50 Black - geni.us/LoFAc
    🛒 Sidiz T80 White - geni.us/OEUtR
    🛒 Sidiz T80 Marvel Edition - geni.us/0xFPW
    Alternative Chairs:
    🛒 Secret Lab Neue - bit.ly/2QUml6j
    🛒 Secret Lab Gaming Chairs - bit.ly/3bsYIYZ
    🛒 Herman Miller Renewed Aeron - geni.us/i1UMC2
    *Herman Miller Gaming (USA)*
    🛒Herman Miller Gaming Embody: geni.us/EUQ983
    🛒Herman Miller Gaming Aeron: geni.us/JrArqCE
    🛒Herman Miller Gaming Sayl: geni.us/K9013q
    *Herman Miller Non-Gaming (USA)*
    🛒Herman Miller Non-Gaming Embody: geni.us/mMxm
    🛒Herman Miller Non-Gaming Aeron: geni.us/HoDf2i
    🛒Herman Miller Non-Gaming Sayl: geni.us/ZjXST
    *Herman Miller Non-Gaming (UK)*
    🛒Herman Miller Non-Gaming Aeron: geni.us/vLEVTQh
    🛒Herman Miller Non-Gaming Sayl: geni.us/GsH8
    🛒 Atlas Headrest (for Aerons) - geni.us/LyRjXu
    Use code "Ahntourage" for $5 off!!

• @marcodebortoli
      @marcodebortoli 2 года назад

The T80 headrest can be moved in and out as well accordingly to other videos I saw. Not sure if they updated it or not and whether it makes it more useful/comfortable.

• @TobyKBTY
    @TobyKBTY 3 года назад +11

T50 was my pick for a midrange Ergo chair upgrade and it’s been solid ever since! Just had a more aggressive lumbar support that I’m used to but it took a week to adjust. Now I’ve been loving it for the past few months. I will agree with you on the headrest though, it’s useless but I dont use it anyway unless I recline.
    BTW I noticed that mine is the all mesh version. The seat seems to be waaaay better than a thin cushion bottoming out!

• @timothywilmot7691
    @timothywilmot7691 Год назад +4

Thanks for the video! I ended up going with the T50 using your link. It ended up being $250 instead of ~$400+. I don't think I could beat that value, thanks and happy new years!

• @mattw6625
    @mattw6625 3 года назад +3

Review was great. I've been looking for a chair for about 2 weeks and doing some deep research. This helped me make my decision on the T80. Thank you!

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

No problem! Thanks for the kind words!!

• @DygmaLab
    @DygmaLab 3 года назад +6

I love how you find the pros and cons for every feature. Like the head rests, where one only goes up and down, and the other only goes forward and backwards. These two should have a baby 😂 It's also interesting to see that spending big money isn't a guarantee that you're getting the best for your body.

• @Machenta
    @Machenta 3 года назад +5

These are really similar to the Herman Miller Lino, it's a cool comparison to make if you ever manage to get your hands on one.
    Awesome video btw!

• @MasterJorge052
    @MasterJorge052 2 года назад +8

The review was good, I do feel like the lighting made it hard to see the details, especially the black chair

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  2 года назад +2

Yeah sorry about that!! It's hard to do when one chair is near white and the other is dark! raising the ISO makes the other chair overblown!

• @NINJA_INVESTORS
      @NINJA_INVESTORS 17 дней назад

Racist!!!

• @philahn465
    @philahn465 3 года назад +4

Best Sidiz T50 review I have ever seen! 한국분이셨네요 ㅎㅎ 의자에 관심이 많아서 영상들이 도움이 많이됬습니다!

• @bernardnaguiat7052
    @bernardnaguiat7052 3 года назад +11

The T50 chair has an adjustable headrest you just need to pull it up.
    T50 has a tilt limiter.
    T50 is good for all floors
    T50 tention control, pull-out the knob first then rotate so as to adjust the tention.
    Best to know the functions first of the chairs.

• @oZiiix
    @oZiiix 3 года назад +5

So I just got the T50 today but there are a few things not right in this review and I love Ahnestly's content. For reference I'm 6'1 230lbs
    1. T50 headrest does go up and down I don't know if Ahn got it already assembled but it should be obvious when you put it in because it slides in. It's also on their user guide video.
    2. The back rest tilt has 4 levels that are set by the lever on the left hand side also in their user guide video.
    3. The turning lever only hit the bottom of the chair because you didn't pull it out. You're supposed to pull the lever out and increase or decrease tension and then push it back in.

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад +4

Everything is absolutely correct and really appreciate the kind manner in which you corrected me! I pinned a comment with the errors. One quick note - my tilt tension is either broken, or it's not well implemented - when I tried tilt limiting, the chair "snapped loose" a couple times and when I set it in the same position to check the tilt limit, I got different results. I thought it was a mistake and not intentional. WHen you compare it to the T80, the T80s tilt limit is super well defined and worked flawlessly.

• @oZiiix
      @oZiiix 3 года назад

@@Ahnestly no problem I really enjoy your content.

• @chrome2569
      @chrome2569 2 года назад

hey! i’m looking into getting a new chair and was wondering what you think of the chair 5 months later?

• @oZiiix
      @oZiiix 2 года назад

@@chrome2569 I returned the chair and got a Aeron. The T50 was pretty good but I was too tall for it. I'm 6'1. I would have kept it if it wasn't for the fact I was too tall for it.

• @chrome2569
      @chrome2569 2 года назад

@@oZiiix considering i’m also 6’1 i’ll pass on it, shat size aeron did you get ?

• @EagerEggplant
    @EagerEggplant 3 года назад +1

I love your reviews! I learn something new everytime. So substantive and to the point.

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

Thank you!!! Really appreciate it!

• @guitarwhiz1977
    @guitarwhiz1977 2 года назад +2

Thanks - that was incredibly through! Very good review

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  2 года назад

Thank you! Glad you liked it! I missed some things, so make sure you read the pinned comment!

• @kunchoktashii
    @kunchoktashii 3 года назад +3

I have a t50 and you can move the headrest up and down it just takes some force

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

You're right. My headrest was at the lowest setting and when I had a hard time pulling it up, I assumed it couldn't adjust vertically. This is my bad!

• @RedCdot
      @RedCdot 3 года назад

Other than the headrest how is the chair in terms of everything else????

• @Duskraven377
    @Duskraven377 2 года назад +2

This gets a thumbs up just beause of the daughter cameo.

• @joshrush3378
    @joshrush3378 Год назад

I got the T50 as a gift for a my birthday. I got to say I'm enjoying it. I did notice that you didn't show how to slide the seat in and out of the T50 anyways great review honest and straight forward. Thanks I cant believe how enjoyable a chair can actually be.

• @user-wi6eg8bo1n
    @user-wi6eg8bo1n 2 месяца назад

He is saying exactly what I feel while Im sitting t50 air for more than 1 year) But about lumbar of t50, is really bad, it doesn’t hold same position. After some period of time lumbar goes back and you will not feel it. So you always should readjust it.

• @Bhatt_Hole
    @Bhatt_Hole 2 года назад +2

It's not like it would take world-class, next-level, Stephen Hawking, ultra-genius to find solutions to these problems which most chairs have. A really good design student could probably solve many of them. It's understandable in the super cheap chairs. They be cuttin corners, so of course they suck in many areas. But in the $500+ chairs?? Who are these designers?

• @fedorabakumov98
    @fedorabakumov98 3 года назад +2

I also own a T50 and the headrest should come out if you pull harder. Nice nice.

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

Totally right! See pinned comment - I made a couple other mistakes as well!

• @kennethcruz508
    @kennethcruz508 3 года назад +1

FYI You can adjust the headrest upward.

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

Correct! my bad!

• @SubterraneanChick
    @SubterraneanChick 2 года назад

Wanted this, but I am too tall and already deal with knee pain on top of back issues. Great review.

• @FenrirofLupusLabs
    @FenrirofLupusLabs 3 года назад +1

Subbed! Great content! Keep up the excellent work!

• @SubterraneanChick
    @SubterraneanChick 2 года назад

You are blessed with a beautiful family.

• @Enshake
    @Enshake 2 года назад +2

I am torn between T80 and haworth fern. What should I get between the two? My height is 5'6 and weight is 63kg.

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  2 года назад +1

If you can spend the money, the Haworth!!!

• @ninagrigoriev2772
    @ninagrigoriev2772 2 года назад +1

Love the intro music lol

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  2 года назад

Lol thought the kpop would be appropriate for a Korean chair!

• @isaackim4114
    @isaackim4114 2 года назад

Just a heads up - headrest can be moved up and down

• @TDARazor
    @TDARazor 3 года назад

the hyken chair headrest is pretty comfy, just gotta play with the angle but everything else is good.

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

IMHO the headrest was AWFUL on the hyken! You can't adjust the height of it, which is a dealbreaker for me!

• @TDARazor
      @TDARazor 3 года назад

@@Ahnestly yea that's the only downfall, im 5' 10" so it fits me perfectly although i dont mind having a little cushion lol

• @nofox777
    @nofox777 3 года назад

This is fire, if I was aware of these before my secret labs I would've jumped .

• @kingkang6877
    @kingkang6877 3 года назад +2

I need that lumbar support bro

• @DarrylCoote
    @DarrylCoote Год назад

I think there may have been something wrong with the T80 you got. The head rest doesn't move without much effort applied.

• @Tkdmaster1991
    @Tkdmaster1991 3 года назад +2

How well does this compare against the Secretlab Neue? Having quite a hard time choosing!

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

Secret Lab has the tilt lock feature, which is really awesome, and slightly better headrest (which you have to pay for). However, you won't run into any risk with the mesh possibly loosening but instead deal with a cushion that isn't dense enough. This is an arguably better problem though, bc you can fix it by getting a seat pad

• @Shaolin_Chris
    @Shaolin_Chris 3 года назад +1

I'd love to see you try out this chair. CAPISCO by Fully... definitely a different chair from what you have tested.

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад +1

I already reached out. No response.

• @ftftennis
      @ftftennis 3 года назад

@@Ahnestly check out the Aloria by Oak Hollow Furniture, would be a good one for review!

• @RyoHazuki911
    @RyoHazuki911 2 года назад +2

Sidiz T80 looks very similar to the Flexispot OC13, trying to find reviews on this one is proving difficult though. Are there any plans to review this one?

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  2 года назад +2

I am in talks with flexispot now but prob not for that chair as of right now. If the video does well, they may send me other products for review!

• @aarushramakrishnan2421
    @aarushramakrishnan2421 3 года назад +2

you should be able to just pull the headrest up bro I pulled it up with only my right hand.. nice vid btw :p

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

You're totally right. Mine took a bit more force, but could be that i'm weak af

• @xzk12312
    @xzk12312 3 года назад +3

I remember posting a comment about reviewing the Sidiz T50 and there it is!
    Between the Mfavour and the Sidiz T50 what do you think is the best option for a daily work chair(8-10hour /day)?
    I really can't go over 300€ in budget and the Mfavour is 160€ , the Sidiz T50 is 270€.
    Do you think the Sidiz T50 is better in terms of confort?

• @xzk12312
      @xzk12312 3 года назад +1

Still wondering if I pick the Sidiz T50 or Mfavour(half the price) :( need help. anyone

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад +2

Mfavour would be my pick bc it's very breathable and feels really good for the price point. The only thing is with the mesh - it's rough and may have longevity issues as with any mesh

• @xzk12312
      @xzk12312 3 года назад

@@Ahnestly Just saw your comment. Bought the Mfavour yesterday, thank you for your videos, that helped me decide for sure

• @ibzdude
    @ibzdude 2 года назад +1

thanks for saving me $700 on this... looking at secret lab chairs now

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  2 года назад

Nice! If you decide to pick up any chair, please consider using my link! Helps a LOT!!

• @ibzdude
      @ibzdude 2 года назад

@@Ahnestly I have decided on the Steelcase Gesture (since it is $1300 fully decked out w/headrest and amazing armrests - as opposed to the aeron $1900 decked out w/ headrest). Do you have another link for the Gesture? The one in ur gesture video doesnt work.

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  2 года назад

Hm just checked the link and it seems to work - it's an Amazon link. Are you US based? What are you seeing on your end?

• @ibzdude
      @ibzdude 2 года назад

@@Ahnestly it works now. no promo code im assuming... just a reference. ill definitely use it if i go through amazon... its cheaper directly thru steelcase tho i think, do u have a steelcase affiliate link?

• @karstell
    @karstell 3 года назад

love your content and chair reviews! ty ty

• @kiirosora1873
    @kiirosora1873 3 года назад

I believe the ergochair also has the seat tilt feature. Nice review though.

• @GhostZodick
    @GhostZodick 3 года назад +1

Is someone running around when you were shooting the video? I kept hearing foot steps.

• @Ahnestly

Lol yeah those were my kids

• @williamstuart6911
    @williamstuart6911 3 года назад +1

hey the chair on the right can recline in more angles

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

You're right, but I think my unit might be defective.

• @ftftennis
    @ftftennis 3 года назад +1

Great video and info! Would love to talk to you about reviewing my companies office chair!

• @animethighs849
    @animethighs849 3 года назад +11

You have such a cute kid!

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад +6

I have 2 kids...so one of them isn't cute? Messed up. LOL jk yeah the other one is hideous :-p

• @luc1.1
      @luc1.1 2 года назад

agreed

• @FizzyPandora
    @FizzyPandora 3 года назад

Awesome reviews! How does HM Embody compare to T50/80? Is it worth the difference in price?

• @JuiceLab704
    @JuiceLab704 2 года назад +1

Love the channel man! I’m finding conflicting info online about the minimum seat height online for the T50. Can you confirm please? Considering buying this for my 5’0” wife. Thanks in advance!

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  2 года назад

5'0 might be a bit short...but i think that'll be the case for most chairs. If her feet don't touch the ground (likely they won't), may want to get her a footrest!

• @bernardnaguiat7052
    @bernardnaguiat7052 3 года назад +3

The T50 has a tilt limiter also. Best to use it for some time to get familiar with the controls. Best to review if you know all the functions of the chairs.

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

See my pinned comment. Most everything you commented was correct, with the exception of some things.
      If the T50 has a tilt limiter, it's not great. On my chair, while experimenting with the tilt knob halfway to see if it would limit my tilt, it often "snapped loose" and would stop limiting me. Also, when I put it in the same position twice, it didn't always limit me the same amount. Compare this to the T80, which has very defined positions for where your chair will tilt to.
      For the casters - they might claim it's an "all floor caster", but I physically show you in the video how much the chair rolls when giving it a light push on hard floors.
      Everything else you said was correct though.

• @cldpt
    @cldpt 2 года назад

If you're in (South) Korea, the warranty will likely be better, as the brand, by the way, is South Korean.

• @michaelsantos5808
    @michaelsantos5808 3 года назад +1

How would you compare these to the secret lab?

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

Secret Lab has the tilt lock feature, which is really awesome, and slightly better headrest (which you have to pay for). However, you won't run into any risk with the mesh possibly loosening but instead deal with a cushion that isn't dense enough. This is an arguably better problem though, bc you can fix it by getting a seat pad

• @peterau1720
    @peterau1720 2 года назад +2

im either getting the autonomous 2 or the sidiz t80
    any recommendation between the 2? 5'11" 215

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  2 года назад

Check out my video called "What chair should YOU Buy?" I go over all my preferred options there! the Bowery is also a solid choice if you like fabric!

• @peterau1720
      @peterau1720 2 года назад

@@Ahnestly im kind of in a picke. my friend is pretty much offering me the sidiz t80 or an autonomous for pretty much 1/4 the retail price since he is moving in summer. so im kind of locked in to those 2

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  2 года назад

@@peterau1720 Hmm..i'm getting an ergo chair 2 in a couple weeks. I think the t80 is a better deal for the price (more functionality).

• @walterwine
    @walterwine Год назад +1

Comfort level wise, is this near Aeron?

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  Год назад +1

I think in some ways, it's more comfortable, but in some ways, less. Less in that the chair doesn't feel like it contorts to you like the mesh does on Aeron, but more in that cushion is generally nicer for more seating postures!

• @walterwine
      @walterwine Год назад

@@Ahnestly thanks for the insights! still torn between these two, just wanted to justify if it's worth splurging on aeron as it is 2.5x more expensive than t50 in my country

• @temozizu5838
    @temozizu5838 Год назад

Hello, can i buy somewhere lumbar support and headrest separately for T50?

• @imded4014
    @imded4014 3 года назад

what are your thoughts on ikea chairs?

• @guilhermepietro7178
    @guilhermepietro7178 2 года назад +1

for the money would you recommend the T80 or the Neue? or some other one? I'm 5'9" 150 pounds.

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  2 года назад +1

OHHH that's tough. You're just at the cutoff for the Neue, but I've been hearing some negative feedback regarding the mesh loosening quickly on the Neue and poor customer service...for safety purposes, I would say the T80 OR check out my review of the Bowery chair. No headrest, but I like it better than the Sidiz chairs!

• @guilhermepietro7178
      @guilhermepietro7178 2 года назад

@@Ahnestly thank you !

• @myunk
    @myunk 3 года назад

Any new coupon codes for the T50?

• @chrisj3379
    @chrisj3379 3 года назад

Nooooooo! Just started searching for a new office chair and saw your coupon codes that expired 3 days ago. No chance they will give you an updated code is there?

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

I don’t think so :(

• @italian316
    @italian316 2 года назад

This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.👍

• @nordamerikanischefuball2284
    @nordamerikanischefuball2284 3 года назад

new wallpaper?

• @nofox777
    @nofox777 3 года назад

Very cute !

• @amg4160
    @amg4160 3 года назад +1

can you review the haworth zody?

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

It's on my TDL, but it might be a while. Haworth never responded to my request

• @m.a.s2830
    @m.a.s2830 3 года назад

Moral of the review. Get a herman miller.

• @garret8816
    @garret8816 3 года назад

Review pursuit uplift chair please!

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

I contacted them. They never responded back lol

• @0mnikron702
    @0mnikron702 2 года назад

That code for the white t80 doesn’t work I tried today and it won’t take it?

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  2 года назад

:-( unfortunately, the codes were for a limited time only

• @therealJayRoe
    @therealJayRoe 3 года назад

I'm split between this and the Neuechair. Which would you recommend? Also, you mention "there's no full tilt, half tilt, third tilt. It's either full tilt or totally locked" can you clarify this? Other reviews state that it has 5 thresholds.

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

I think it does have threshholds, but mine kept falling out of place. I would recommend the the Neue over this bc it has the lounge feature which I absolutely adore, and a stronger lumbar support. The only downsied about the Neue is the mesh may sag on you fairly quickly! Check out my review if you haven't already.

• @therealJayRoe
      @therealJayRoe 3 года назад

@@Ahnestly thank you! Yes, I saw your Neue review, but didn't know about the sagging mesh. Didn't expect that at that price range. What is the lounge feature you mention?

• @MamunShaikh
    @MamunShaikh 3 года назад

Dan I’ve been following for a while now and was trying to get my hands on the SL Neue. I can’t seem it find it anywhere. Any help would be appreciated! Located in Canada. Love the vids man

• @oZiiix
      @oZiiix 3 года назад +1

I would probably skip the SL Neue. I love Ahnestly's reviews and I ended up getting the T50 should arrive on Monday. I wanted the SL Neue too but after research it's basically the Vertagear Triigger 350. The only difference is the Vertagear has leather in a few places. Longer-term reviews arent good for either chair mesh sagging being a big one. Nothing against Ahnestly's video he just doesn't have a long term user experience with the chair.

• @xynonners
      @xynonners Год назад +1

​@@oZiiix how was it?

• @chinken46
    @chinken46 Год назад

can you remove the headrest on the T50?

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  Год назад

If I remember correctly, I don't believe so...

• @xijiang2572
    @xijiang2572 3 года назад

Great review of these two awesome chairs! I decide to go with T80 after watching. But the 10% promo code is not working on Amazon.. Do you know why?

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

Just sent them a message. It’s not working for me too...

• @xijiang2572
      @xijiang2572 3 года назад +1

@@Ahnestly Hope they make it 20% off after this

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

Lol I wish! Looks like the coupon code is working now! Let me know if it works

• @xijiang2572
      @xijiang2572 3 года назад

@@Ahnestly Just used! Thanks!

• @RedCdot
      @RedCdot 3 года назад

@@xijiang2572 how is t80 terms of everything???

• @JohnSmith-oj4jp
    @JohnSmith-oj4jp 3 года назад

Hi there, Im looking at an Aeron with tabbed handrests, so one of the newer ones. Unfortunately, the seller can't see any manufacturing label under the seat. Is this a dealbreaker, should I run? Thank you for the info

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

Hey John, the label is necessary for warranty. A lot of chairs won't have warranty regardless because of their age and finding one that does is pretty tough. Best of luck!

• @JohnSmith-oj4jp
      @JohnSmith-oj4jp 3 года назад

@@Ahnestly thank you for the response. Herman Miller have said warrantee only applies to the first owner in the UK . To be honest, I was asking more whether no label indicates a fake chair? Also, the seller is saying the gas lift was replaced by the previous seller; even if this chair is the oldest tabbed version, (2004) is it a bad sign that the gas lift had to be replaced? Also, Im concerned if the previous seller did it himself that could comprise the chair also?

• @chiakurdi7940
    @chiakurdi7940 3 года назад

I tried to use Coupon Codes it says not valid?

• @Ahnestly

If you're trying to buy the T50, look at the dates for the promo code. It's not valid from the 16-23, but will be up again on the 24. Not exactly sure why, but hope this helps!

• @Lord_Eric_
    @Lord_Eric_ 2 года назад +1

Unrelated question to the chairs, would you mind sharing what light bars those are? :)

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  2 года назад

They are high quality lights for video (hence, expensive!) geni.us/fsIbjAR

• @GonkuroDVan
    @GonkuroDVan 3 года назад +1

Noooo. I'm one day late for the discount code.

• @Ahnestly

It's amazon prime day. The discount is already there! That's why they spaced it out like they did.
      Edit - nvm...prime day ended. Sorry! :(

• @samuelbaird4983
    @samuelbaird4983 3 года назад

I've had the T80 for nearly a year now, and at 235 lbs bodyweight, I pulled the mesh out of the frame by sitting on it. I would not recommend for heavier people (200+ lbs).
    I agree about the seat depth.
    Another thing I didn't like was that the arm rests moved with the back rest. When reclined slightly, the arm rests would be angled up, making them inconvenient unless you are perfectly vertical. The plus side is that when you recline all the way, the arm rests were great. My current chair has the arms attached to the base, and every time I recline, I miss the sidiz arm rests.

• @eulgwapo2
    @eulgwapo2 3 года назад +1

i was like:
    OOOOOOH SO HE'S KOREAN.

• @scottm2553
    @scottm2553 2 года назад

I wonder if he smells the seats before sitting in a used chair. Sniff Sniff.

• @frdelacruz5304
    @frdelacruz5304 2 года назад

If the viewer has the T50 or the T80, they will tell you whats the many flaw in this review

• @jckkss4715
    @jckkss4715 4 месяца назад

lumbar support on T50 is horrible ... really uncomfortable ..

• @SparkOfThoth
    @SparkOfThoth 2 года назад

Hi I don't know it release version of this t50 model but Ive seen model t50 here :
    ruclips.net/video/ZQS3fUb1SKU/видео.html (6:45 - you can see small height adjustment around 5cm or so).
    That is showing that headrest is height-adjustable version and got jacket hanger. Unfortunately its in polish but you can clearly see what I mean by fast-forwarding.

• @eusebiomamacjr.3025
    @eusebiomamacjr.3025 3 года назад

Lol i thought you're around 20 yearsold

• @frdlc88
    @frdlc88 3 года назад

Lack of knowledge is dangerous
    The T50 headrest adjusts up and down forward and backward

• @Ahnestly
      @Ahnestly  3 года назад

It definitely does not adjust forward and backwards (meaning forward and back on the X axis), but it does go up and down and that was an oversight on my part. It can tilt on the X axis, but this is not the same as forward and backward adjustment . Thank you for the heads up (literally!)

• @carbonoxx
    @carbonoxx 3 года назад +1

so in short this both chair sucks...thanks