Loftness L series Battle axe forestry mulcher on Bobcat T595

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 5 сен 2024

Комментарии • 17

• @photochas
    @photochas 3 года назад

I just got one of these for my Kubota SVL75-2 (hi-flow). It works great, and at 2450 lbs, it's a good match for the skid-steer.
    George got a very good price. Hope he posts more videos of running it.

• @americanyeehawd
    @americanyeehawd 5 месяцев назад

How big of a diameter tree can you take down with that setup?

• @Anderson-ye9kx
    @Anderson-ye9kx 3 года назад +3

Mulch that dam little tree already

• @georgewhite2011
      @georgewhite2011  3 года назад

Lol. That’s hilarious. I wanted to leave the cedar. I need to do another video. That was when I got it. I’m much better now.

• @Anderson-ye9kx
      @Anderson-ye9kx 3 года назад +1

@@georgewhite2011 lol I was just kidding about the little tree

• @deidrecontreras2516
      @deidrecontreras2516 3 года назад

😂😂

• @ronniemarini9754
    @ronniemarini9754 3 года назад

Great video George. I'm thinking about purchasing one myself. May I ask what you paid? Also, do you know the GPM's of your machine. I'm looking to put it on my Kubota SVL - 75.

• @ronniemarini9754
      @ronniemarini9754 3 года назад +1

Also, did you choose the beaver or planer tooth?

• @georgewhite2011

Thanks. I used both style of knives and I like the planer much better. I have high flow on a 595. That gives me 26 gpm. With tax it was a little over 17000. I really like it and I’m happy with the purchase. It’s easy to sharpen the planer teeth with an angle grinder also.

• @ronniemarini9754

@@georgewhite2011 17k is a good price. Do you have a dealer that you recommend? I'm located in NH, so I'll need to factor shipping. I was going to purchase the beaver teeth with the idea that they would be able to take the occasional knick from rocks, but you're right, I can sharpen the planers. Do the planer teeth chew that much better? Any problems with the attachment so far? Any wacky maintenance? This thing has been on my mind all winter! Appreciate it, George!

• @georgewhite2011

@@ronniemarini9754 I got it from my local bobcat dealer. It took a couple months to get it. It’s pretty easy maintenance. Just a couple of grease points and making sure things are tight. The planer teeth cut much faster and smoother. I’m sure the beaver teeth could take a little more abuse but the planer are easy to sharpen. I can ask my dealer if you like?

• @ronniemarini9754

@@georgewhite2011 That would be great. I'd like to have one come Spring.

• @Floridamane305
    @Floridamane305 Год назад

Why does everyone mulch the wrong way, run into it cut the base and then move mulch it on the ground, just wasting time and pins going up and down

• @georgewhite2011
      @georgewhite2011  Год назад

This video was the first time I used it. I disagree with your logic though. If you chips to be more fine it’s better to start at the top and run down. Also depending on the power of your machine cutting from the base and trying to pull a big bundle in can stop the mulcher. If big chunks on the ground are fine then run it over like your saying. My customers like fine chips though. So I still do it from the top down most of the time.

• @qochgisher
    @qochgisher 3 года назад

👍👍👍🇬🇪