T2 VW 1972 Baywindow , Interior Finished and first drive ! Resto Done !

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 11 мар 2022
  • In this video we look at Savannah , the 1972 baywindow We have been restoring over the last year we start at the Paint Shop where she gets a fresh coat of paint then back to the workshop to have the Poptop fitted the interior insulated sounded and I’m fully retrained at Concept Poptops and upholstery.
    / conceptpoptopsupholstery
    / @conceptpoptopsupholst...
    We then Hit the road for the vans first drive ! to Poole harbour where we have a good look round.
    And that she is finished Will be looking for a new owner for her if you’re interested drop me a message cheers
    #vwt2Restoration #pooleharbour #vwcamper
  • Авто/МотоАвто/Мото

Комментарии • 24

• @besenzon1
    @besenzon1 Год назад +1

Amazing Bus ❤️ Miss driving down to Sandbanks. Now in Mallorca

• @Opalsdad
    @Opalsdad 11 месяцев назад +1

Sweet 🎉

• @chrisjarmain
    @chrisjarmain 2 года назад +2

Beautiful bus. You've done an amazing job. I imagine a small part of you will be sad to see it go 😅

• @TheSpanosAntics
      @TheSpanosAntics  2 года назад +2

Hello , thank you , it came together nicely! Allways sad to see them go , but it makes space for something else !!

• @lloydwilson9104
    @lloydwilson9104 Год назад

Beautiful, my 72 crossover has not long come back from its 2 year resto in the body shop I've also gone with 68 to 70 savannah beige (L620) its still an empty shell so ive got all the electrical and mechanical still to do but this gives me inspiration, nice job 🤙

• @TheSpanosAntics
      @TheSpanosAntics  Год назад

Nice 👌, it’s an ace colour. Keep going , it will worth it in the end 🤘

• @danielleekirkpatrick8579
    @danielleekirkpatrick8579 2 года назад

that is a very nice bus

• @alisonthurrell3385
    @alisonthurrell3385 3 месяца назад

Beautiful bus, where did you get the Hessian mats?

• @alanbstard4
    @alanbstard4 Год назад

that's brilliant

• @TheSpanosAntics

Thank you , she is on the front cover of camper & bus this month 👍

• @alanbstard4
      @alanbstard4 Год назад

@@TheSpanosAntics oh excellent

• @richardhoult5342
    @richardhoult5342 Год назад

Nice work would you be interested in a 71 bettle with history runs stops needs body work

• @TheSpanosAntics

hello , think the wife would kill me if i took on another car lol.

• @leilal8053
    @leilal8053 2 года назад +2

That music is too LOUD at times and makes it difficult to hear what UR saying. Love all the RED.

• @eriyasu2471
    @eriyasu2471 Год назад

The roof is stock ? Great job btw!

• @royvazquez5892
    @royvazquez5892 2 года назад

Did u swap out the type 4 motor for a type 1?

• @TheSpanosAntics
      @TheSpanosAntics  2 года назад +1

Hello, no thats the engine that came with it when I got it .

• @JIMMYJREVIEWS_thaiM-A-F-I-A
    @JIMMYJREVIEWS_thaiM-A-F-I-A 2 года назад +1

I have one of this van my mother buy new in us states in 1968 but it say on paperwork 1969 ? I don’t know why ? But anyway it is like yours but has push up top but one side stays down and the other side goes up high ! It look like a wedge shape I’m sure you know what I is saying ..LOL but when my mommy’s buy it she fell down stairs at work .... in LA California at a place called ....Disneyland ....because they where paining the metal staircase with a LOT OF WET PAINT !!! And my mommy opened door to go down stairs and she slip & falls very VERY BAD ! there was NO WET PAINT SIGN !!! NO WHERE !!! So she just do like normal and go down stairs and BAM !!! like I said . So after that she no longer is driving the VW VAN WESTERN we didn’t drive it at all ! Me think only maybe 1k miles on it ! That’s it ... Disneyland gave her a lot of money to settle out of court ! so my mama buy a new easier to drive automatic Mercedes ... dry clean stick shift was too hard on her leg and shoulder . Now it is mine but I have no time for it either... I was going to donate it ? what you think? We are from Thailand and we want to go back home now and live with family and my mommy want to buy a house in Thailand but we do not want to take this van is too big and plus we don’t need anymore... good video I like the colors on your van 👍🏻

• @MichaelDowney-mz7pv
      @MichaelDowney-mz7pv 2 месяца назад

Hi there, it sounds like your van is a westfalia conversion, if you want to donate it I'm looking for a new project !
      Enjoy your life in Thailand 😊

• @maphirisebapu
    @maphirisebapu Год назад

Whatsapp guys am south African based in South Africa joburg am so so interested in this model KOMBI can u share machenical tips regarding this KOMBI. Anyone interested in these model kombis we have plenty in South africa I can plug u.