Golf Watch Review-Voice Caddie T9

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 17 окт 2024

Комментарии • 48

• @mistahshorthitter
    @mistahshorthitter  Год назад

Check out the link in the description for more information on the T9 Watch!

• @alainjacob3841
    @alainjacob3841 Год назад +1

In the mean menu screen we have 4 possibility
    We havre tempo
    Second the golf setting
    Three the golf mode
    Four 9H-1
    What is the 9H-1 ?
    Thank You
    Alain Jacob

• @evensthermitus9202
    @evensthermitus9202 Год назад +1

Just got the T9 for my birthday. Had to go out the next day to try it out. Love it!
    I tend to lose to many Range finders.
    Nice swing tempo!!

• @TomGov
    @TomGov 2 года назад +1

Thanks partner! Pin out! except in situations we would have had the pin tended in the past. I may also keep it in on extreme down hill putts hoping that it could help.

• @mistahshorthitter
      @mistahshorthitter  2 года назад

Thanks Tom! I agree with you on the pin. I leave it when it's outside 25 feet or so to help with depth perception. Oktoberfest video coming soon!

• @russellmills2044
    @russellmills2044 Год назад

Great review. Thank you. Nice swing you've got there too!

• @edwitt9337
    @edwitt9337 7 месяцев назад

Just found you…love your content. I’m a fan 👍

• @mistahshorthitter
      @mistahshorthitter  7 месяцев назад

Thank you so much! Exciting videos on the way!

• @SuperShukis
    @SuperShukis 4 месяца назад

Nice review, nice swing.

• @kylep4965
    @kylep4965 Год назад

Great info. Thank you!

• @nomo3putts368
    @nomo3putts368 Год назад

Good review - better swing and tempo. Majority of golfers should be like you. I wanna develop that tempo. I’m guessing 4-8 hdcp? New subscriber - keep posting

• @mistahshorthitter

Thank you so much for watching! In recent years I've gravitated between 3-5. I'm going to try to work on it more this year to get it down. I'm generally happy breaking 75 in a tournament. Lot's of content coming. Let me know if there's a video you'd like to see. Thank you!

• @timothywang4083
    @timothywang4083 10 месяцев назад

Could someone answer my questions🤔
    1) Does T9 have slope adjustment on fairway shots?
    2) does it automatically update the courses layout/holes or do you have to manually manage that?
    Tia

• @mistahshorthitter
      @mistahshorthitter  10 месяцев назад

1. Yes
      2. Plug into your computer to update courses
      3. Here is the link for purchase :www.playbetter.com/products/voice-caddie-t9-golf-gps-watch?variant=41460062224549&ghref=2301%3A368555

• @eckathewrecka
    @eckathewrecka Год назад

Well done, good review mate :)

• @sdb2687
    @sdb2687 Год назад

Nice shot!

• @MrKillahippo
    @MrKillahippo 4 месяца назад

just want to know, how does it find the fairway again, when you hit a ball on the next fairway and then come back to your own hole?, my voice caddy has trouble, it changes the hole when you cross over but doesn't change back,

• @marka5964
    @marka5964 5 месяцев назад

Does it know which tee box your on (white or yellow) or do you set it yourself and if so how ?

• @RAYMO581
    @RAYMO581 Год назад +2

More impressed with your golf swing than the watch. No a fan of so many gadgets in golf. Turns the game in to a very pampered sport. IMHO

• @vinnym5095
    @vinnym5095 Год назад

Does this calculate slope like rangefinders do?

• @lesapicciolo5606
    @lesapicciolo5606 2 года назад

great video 📸

• @jakeh1806
    @jakeh1806 Год назад +1

Bought this watch mainly for tempo and shot tracking features...and it doesn't even work for left handed golfers.
    It works great when swinging right handed, it's comfortable and light...
    But BEWARE of the customer service...I have emailed 3 different people with voice caddie and no one has responded, not to mention both of the customer service phone numbers they have go straight to voicemail. All and all I would rather go with a company that takes care of their customers. I wouldn't recommend any voice caddie products to anyone due to customer service.

• @mistahshorthitter
      @mistahshorthitter  Год назад +1

Thank you Jake for commenting. I have not had any experience with customer service due to the fact that every product I have purchased has worked according to the instruction manual. I have purchased the T-9 Watch, Swing Caddie SC300, SC200, and one of their voice GPS devices. All of the devices exceeded my expectations which is why I decided to do the review. I am not paid by them nor was I given free product for the review. I am sorry you have had an issue that you needed to reach out to customer service about. Thank you for watching the video.

• @jakeh1806
      @jakeh1806 Год назад

@@mistahshorthitter I thought your video was awesome! I always appreciate videos like this and the time it takes to make them. I was excited about the watch, and was looking forward to using it. If it wasn’t for the customer service and me being a left handed golfer I probably would have had a good experience.

• @mistahshorthitter

@@jakeh1806 Thank you Jake. I really hope it got worked out. Stay tuned much more to come!

• @jamestio8952
    @jamestio8952 Год назад

How do you decide if tempo is right?

• @mistahshorthitter

You track your preferred tempo when swinging well and use that as a barometer. Thank you for watching!

• @kolchak357
    @kolchak357 2 года назад

I like the pin out if I’m inside of 15 feet. Longer than that, I like it in. ⛳️

• @mistahshorthitter
      @mistahshorthitter  2 года назад +1

I'm out inside about 20-25 feet. I feel like it helps depth perception on long putts. Thank you for watching!

• @MikeSoutham
    @MikeSoutham 2 года назад

hmmmm that satellite lock took far too long. My Garmin S42 takes about 15-30 seconds tops. Have checked also, VC doesn't have my local course (Nairne Golf Club). Good review though man. Have subbed. Pin out for me.

• @mistahshorthitter
      @mistahshorthitter  2 года назад +2

Thank you for watching! It takes about 20 seconds normally. It takes me 2 minutes to get my tees, ball marker, etc out of my bag so it's no big deal for me.

• @jondeer5239
    @jondeer5239 Год назад

Nice review. Pin in.

• @sdb2687
    @sdb2687 Год назад

Pin out!

• @sdb2687
    @sdb2687 Год назад

Pin out!😊