Fuji XT20 Lesson How I shoot with the Fuji x-t20

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 11 сен 2024

Комментарии • 197

• @cokeandtwirl
    @cokeandtwirl 3 года назад +12

I’ve just got an X-T20 (at last) and rewatched this and boom! great stuff very helpful. If we are Fuji we are also Omar😎

• @AndrewGoodCamera
    @AndrewGoodCamera 7 лет назад +57

Always shooting manual mode, back button to AF = my mind blown. Can't wait to try that.

• @grfaudio
      @grfaudio 6 лет назад +13

my mind is blown by one cool vlogger watching another cool vlogger....

• @DougPardee
    @DougPardee 7 лет назад +8

A few additions: Exposure Compensation does apply in manual exposure IF you use Auto ISO... it tweaks the ISO chosen. Auto switch allows B&W or Sepia only in SR+ scene mode, otherwise Provia is forced. Auto switch forces Pre-AF only in SR+ scene mode. Auto switch forces Face Detect in some scene modes and not in others (Portrait but not Landscape, for example).

• @Timber-Wolf
    @Timber-Wolf 7 лет назад +6

With regards to the Auto ISO on the X-T20, I find that in the display it always shows the largest ISO in the Auto range, but if you watch it carefully when you half press the shutter button, it will briefly show you the actual ISO it will choose for that exposure. For me personally (on my X-T20) it usually picks an appropriate ISO. I should note that I shoot with either Auto ISO with everything else in manual or Full manual (which wouldn't apply in this case).

• @phresch
    @phresch 7 лет назад +52

that problem with the buttons not working has to do with the little AF icon on the right on the touchscreen. you can see it's lit green in the video. if you hit that same button on the touchscreen again the d-pad buttons will work.

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  7 лет назад +11

phresch thanks!!! Will check that out. So helpful

• @TaiDoanDuc
      @TaiDoanDuc 7 лет назад +1

This is the correct solution. Just turn off the function AF by touch the screen and it will not lock the AF which allow you to use d-pad.

• @aprilieciahidayat9324
      @aprilieciahidayat9324 6 лет назад

phresch has izisskjkomloakmallskmkmsolokkakakkMmp

• @bartoszlamperski4111
      @bartoszlamperski4111 6 лет назад

I also have the same problem, For now nothing seems to be working. Any clues what causes this ?

• @thatkeendude8384
      @thatkeendude8384 6 лет назад +1

There are two people right above you who just mentioned the solution.

• @dayanaradomingo3563
    @dayanaradomingo3563 3 года назад +1

New to Fujifilm xt-20 and I feel so lucky to find your vids! They're really useful and entertaining!

• @BillBooz
    @BillBooz 7 месяцев назад

Omar, just purchased a used XT20 camera with the 16-50mm lens (coming in 4-5 days) and have been enjoying preparing myself for using it by watching your 6-year old videos! Thank you.

• @FloridaSunfish
    @FloridaSunfish 7 лет назад +4

I got the XT20 5 days ago and have had a great time watching your videos, shooting, watching your videos, shooting, and watching your videos some more. I haven't had a full manual to auto camera since my Cannon A1 a long time ago, and I really love this camera. After using cameras with just minimal control for too many years, between your videos and the XT20's ease of use, I've been able to get right back into really feeling creative with photography again.

• @FloridaSunfish
      @FloridaSunfish 7 лет назад +3

This is a sample of what I'm talking about. This shot is of a clump of my husband's stuff he left laying around on the stools under the window. www.dropbox.com/s/vkw0lq6k0hitc3x/2017-07-23%2014.15.42.jpg?dl=0 The second is when I lower the ISO and adjust aperture settings to be able to focus on the hat's flag. I love how everything blacked out except the clothes, and how it draws your attention that the colors in the pile are the red, white, and blue of the flag because that's what the light from the window is shining on. www.dropbox.com/s/xme3uqsflm81ouj/2017-07-23%2014.18.15.jpg?dl=0 I know these are rough, it's been a long time since I've even tried to shoot like this, but these videos are beyond helpful.

• @marcusvaldes
      @marcusvaldes 5 лет назад

@@FloridaSunfish Nice example of use of exposure. Very creative!

• @frombrandon
    @frombrandon 4 года назад +2

You probably figured this out years ago, but in case anyone stumbled across the same issue, Fuji will choose a higher ISO automatically when you have the DR set any higher than DR100. So when it seems like it should be ISO 200 but the camera is choosing ISO 400, it's probably because you have DR set to Auto or DR200. This was driving me crazy as well until someone finally clued me in on what was happening.

• @artyompervukhin9565
    @artyompervukhin9565 7 лет назад +9

Thanks for the video! Reg. ISO camera prefers - check your dynamic range settings: anything above 100% makes camera pick higher ISO (min. ISO 400 for DR200%, min. ISO 800 for DR400%). So if you have DR on auto and shooting contrasty scene, camera may decide to pick DR200% and jumps to ISO 400.

• @michaellundphotography
      @michaellundphotography 7 лет назад

I was literally about to say the same thing, glad I checked the comments, but hope this helps Omar!

• @kimh5369
      @kimh5369 5 лет назад

do you know any video that explains dynamic range, iso and so on? I have a trouble understanding it :(

• @lucindathroughthelookinggl4006
    @lucindathroughthelookinggl4006 6 лет назад +2

Just bought this camera its light and lovely too hold -But have to say that found it quite hard too use at first , until I watched this video it has helped so much . no one laugh but I could not find Monochrome until you showed me were too find it , So I am now very happy.
    I will check out your other videos too, Also some of the messages from other people on here have also been super useful :)

• @stephaniescott5990
    @stephaniescott5990 6 лет назад +1

Thanks for the great tutorials! Got the XT20 on Friday and have spent the weekend learning all the features thanks to you.

• @ERJOL
      @ERJOL 4 года назад

Same here

• @jovankaramach
    @jovankaramach 3 года назад

Today I received the Samyang 12mm and now I am having this combo with x-t20. This is insane what this combo is capable to make.

• @jomackby7590
    @jomackby7590 6 лет назад +2

I feel like the best use of the AUTO switch on the X-T20, is to be able to hand my intimidating pro camera to anyone to have important group photos taken, rather than using the front-facing camera on my phone. It is a feature I didn't know about when I ordered the camera (it's not on my other Fujis), but it meant I got a really precious shot with one of my idols, taken by a willing passerby.

• @DavidBennettplus
    @DavidBennettplus 7 лет назад

Possibly the most entertaining video on cameras ever (and useful)

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  6 лет назад

thanks man (delayed response)!!

• @suzsiz
    @suzsiz 5 лет назад +3

«Omg, Im getting excited» 😂😂😆

• @truebro77
    @truebro77 4 года назад +1

don't know how you haven't got 1,000,000 subscribers.

• @davep6603
    @davep6603 7 лет назад

Thanks for giving me some new ways to think about using my X-T20! Never considered using "Auto" mode until seeing this. I like the idea of thinking of these as "phone" photos. Especially with casual shots, and out and about with family, it's great to not need to mess around and miss a candid moment with the kids. Also I've never been much of a "video guy", but I like the idea of taking quick little video diary or journal shots, to document a day out with family, etc. Great videos! Thanks for doing these!

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  6 лет назад

Auto rules! Especially for family "diary" stuff...so quick... *delayed response...sorry

• @tomlam2646
    @tomlam2646 7 лет назад

thanks Omar! I like the way you presented and played around with things! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to watch your next video!

• @spaltedwoodsman4368
    @spaltedwoodsman4368 7 лет назад +4

Looking forward to that Rokinon review! Been eyeing that lens for awhile and would love to see what you think! Thanks for the vids!

• @budaflash
    @budaflash 6 лет назад

thanks for the video. I've been eye ballin this camera. Been wanting something like this for travel and for family etc. just like you.

• @ruihe4544
    @ruihe4544 7 лет назад

Another great video. Glad you tried the Rokinon 12mm. It is a great astrophotography lens. You can also do landscape and architecture. But to me, starry skies is the best use of this lens

• @smalltalk.productions9977
    @smalltalk.productions9977 6 лет назад +2

still relevant. thank you for the effort and the sharing. thumbs up.

• @evanstheframe
    @evanstheframe 6 лет назад +2

Hi Omar, great video as always I subscribed after first video I seen. Love your humour and not forgetting great information and help you provide. I am looking at the xt20 as a second camera to my xt2 as a carry anywhere grab and go and also as a quick two camera two primes set up for our Daughters wedding in March. Been going over xt20, x100f or another xt2. The price of the xt20 is a great draw and from what I can see apart from a few things it's basically a small xt2. Do you feel an xt2 plus xt20 would be a good combo?
    Keep up the great work, hope Cap is OK after his fall.

• @haimejoseph5210
    @haimejoseph5210 8 дней назад

question, so even if youre using a manual lens, you can still tell the camera to focus on something without manually focusing it?

• @callumc992
    @callumc992 6 лет назад

Great work! Have been shopping around and this is on the definite maybe list and I'm very keen on that Samyang 12mm too. Thanks so much. Sepiaaaaarrrggggh!

• @sweetmotash
    @sweetmotash 7 лет назад

Big fan Omar :) You are born to do reviews and tutorial videos ;)

• @tubularsensation
    @tubularsensation 7 лет назад

Very nice video! I find putting the shutter to "T" and the Compensation dial to "C" and controlling both with the front command dial much faster and easier, but that's just me!

• @cdeion
    @cdeion 7 лет назад +2

When do you think you inform us about your new Rokinon lens? Because it's your review that i'll take my decision..! ;-) tks

• @xMotivationFix
    @xMotivationFix 6 лет назад +2

Why didn't they add an ico dial instead of exposure compensation? That's weird.

• @djc2526
    @djc2526 6 лет назад

Need to wait until September for my 40th to get the XT-20... but your vids have me super excited to get my hands on it!!

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  6 лет назад

David Campbell there may be a xt30 by then lol

• @djc2526
      @djc2526 6 лет назад

Lol!! Now I'm searching for XT rumours!!!

• @tonmuller
    @tonmuller 7 лет назад

Thank you Omar for sharing his settings, experiences and tips for Fuji Xt20 cameras! I bought a few months ago, after many years of Canon I came across a very different standard and I have suffered enough at night events. What configuration would you tell me to take the face of the canon? He did not want to go back to that MK3 and MK4 heavy equipment. I continue with my 5d that saves me in the events when fuji does not give me an answer to the height. Thank you!

• @borism68
    @borism68 7 лет назад +1

Omar, I really enjoy your videos and reviews Thank you! keep them coming. I have been looking at your XT20 videos and I am tempted to get one , here is my explanation, please please, dont reply "It depends on what you shoot and your style blah blah blah" just your honest opinion/advice, I wont comeback wining about you told me this or that.. I am not a Pro, just an enthusiast
    I shoot Canon 6D with a few lens and I also have a sony a6000 with a few lens, The Sony is my travel/carry portable bag, but as much I have tried to love the a6000 I just don't love it. I've decided to buy another Body and was thinking on a Canon 77D (I have other Canon lens, make sence right? ) But!, lately I have been enticed by the Fuji X-T20, your videos help a little. Would you say: sell my Sony stuff and get a X-T20 with the kit 18-55 ? Or would you stay on the Canon trend and get the 77D forget the Fuji (BTW I am not selling my 6D I would keep it either way) - Again Not a professional just a enthusiast.. Thank you so much for your help.. what do you think?

• @gerhardscherz675
    @gerhardscherz675 3 года назад

Yesss we see Spiderman 😁👍

• @ErikJustiniano
    @ErikJustiniano 6 лет назад

WEPA!! Boricua! Nice review!
    I can see you also are a Hot Toys collector!

• @markscott4059
    @markscott4059 4 года назад

Love the channel and you have convinced me to get the Fuji xt20. The only questions is would you recommend the Fuji 35mm f2 of the Fuji f1.4?

• @jeanie779
    @jeanie779 4 года назад +1

I'm eager to get into photography world soon and buy the XT20 in few months. I want to be able to do portrait photography, wedding photography and a little bit of landscape whenever I'm traveling. I've looked into a lot of youtube review videos, however, I still really can't decide whether I should get the Fujifilm X-T20 18-55mm kit lens or just the body alone and get a 35mm lens... Any advice?

• @chrisfox5257
      @chrisfox5257 Год назад

I’m in the same boat regarding the lenses. Which did you go for? And any advice?

• @aych23
      @aych23 10 месяцев назад

​@@chrisfox5257I have both 18-55 and 35mm f1.4. Both really good. I'd go 35 for portrait but 18-55 is good all atound

• @Alastor_radio5
    @Alastor_radio5 Месяц назад

There is an 1 second timer which makes me have to stay still and the person stay still for 1 second how do I get rid of that?

• @jonnyperez8789
    @jonnyperez8789 6 лет назад

Hi Omar!
    No sabia que fueras boricua! He visto tus videos y me han servido de mucha ayuda!
    A la orden acá en la isla 🇵🇷 ✌🏼

• @GaryFerguson
    @GaryFerguson 8 месяцев назад

how do i set my xt20 to save raw files? i cant find the setting and getting only jpg thanks been watching you for a while love your humor

• @DavidTothill
    @DavidTothill 6 лет назад

I am now on the five clicks ! Another great tip

• @MrKikoboy
    @MrKikoboy 7 лет назад +2

Not *everyone* is sold on the 18-55 over the 16-50 - interesting reading here : www.leighmiller.ca/blog/2015/5/fujifilm-x-t10-camera-review he is talking about the xt-10 ( older post ) but specifically mentions the 16-50 ( I believe he is a Fuji ambassador - whatever that might mean ) quote : " I'm saying for the record, I would take the cheaper lens in a heartbeat over the XF18-55mm F2.8-4. Assuming of course I would be inclined to use a variable aperture lens. For the casual/amateur this lens is pretty much spot on. Nice general purpose range, stabilized and flipping' sharp." - vs. 18-55 " The XC16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS II punches above it's weight to my surprise. I reviewed it's upstream sibling awhile back, the XF18-55mm F2.8-4 . While I do like that lens it really doesn't sing until 23mm and F/3.5 aperture. The XC16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS II is sharp right from F3.5 and keeps going right into my F5.6 sweet-spot on the long end. " - he also mentions in other posts how 2 of his most popular images were shot on both the XC16-50 and the other cheaper XC 55-200 ....if you see the photos you might see why....just sayin' ;-)

• @PauloParreira
    @PauloParreira 7 лет назад

I am seriously thinking about getting a x-T20 to slowly start using Fuji in my pro work and after, leave all my Canon gear and switch definitly to X-T2.

• @jits1
    @jits1 6 лет назад +1

Thanks for this review. Would you say the image quality and colors are vivid and punchy compared to the Sony A6000 ?

• @scorpionightsmadz4788
    @scorpionightsmadz4788 2 года назад

Sir Omar What settings & Tips recommend for customs for xt20 - what is the perfect settings fir Wedding . Thank you

• @jericallenc
    @jericallenc 7 лет назад

Wow another video! 😊😊😊

• @2sambell
    @2sambell Год назад

Omar, I recently purchased the Fuji 15-45mm lens. I’m using it on my Fuji XT20 camera. I’m unable to get it out priority mode so I can shoot in the aperture mode using the various f stops. Can you tell me what adjustments I need to make so I shoot in the aperture mode?

• @hidekigomi
    @hidekigomi 7 лет назад +1

Thanks as always for all the great tips. There aren't that many channels covering X-T20, counting on you! Omar, You don't know how to disable "advanced filters" ("Adv 1" "Adv 2") do you? I just spent a day in the mountains without realizing the setting was silly "Toy Camera" mode. I wouldn't ask Fuji to make it something we could reassign, I just want to disable it before I do the same mistake again! Unlike the film simulations, I don't know how many actually use those filters, I wonder

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  6 лет назад

just make sure your dial is set to S. (sorry late reply)

• @pavlos8276
    @pavlos8276 4 года назад

Hello there. Thanks for your videos. I am a DSLR user and think of switching to mirrorless. I m not very much using the video features. Mostly interested in still images. I am between Fuji XT20 and Canon M50. What do you think?

• @krutijoshi8829
    @krutijoshi8829 6 лет назад

Thanks for the video! I just purchased X-T20 body along with a 10-24mm lens to shoot wide angle landscapes, but want to purchase another lens for regular use. Do you recommend the Rokinon lens in your video?

• @JohnDoe-lg2rg
    @JohnDoe-lg2rg 7 лет назад

awesome man. Please do a video of you using the rokinon lens on X-T20. Cheers

• @phucvu1608
    @phucvu1608 6 лет назад

tks your guide so much !! i just bought xt20 few days ago

• @YU-nq2te
    @YU-nq2te 6 лет назад

Sorry if I missed this in your other videos but did you get the kit 18-55 made in the Philippines or did you get Japan made lens which comes separate with the body? No real difference IMO but I get an inch not knowing little details like this...

• @soundofthegardenwatc
    @soundofthegardenwatc 7 лет назад

Did you talk about the camera firmware update? It seems snapper

• @stevencrinson7986
    @stevencrinson7986 4 месяца назад

is the red A really aperture priority? I thought it meant auto iso. :)

• @grfaudio
    @grfaudio 6 лет назад

love your videos!!

• @Pitbullx2012
    @Pitbullx2012 4 года назад

which is best lens for portrait? 18-55 or 16-50? when more number mean more zoom and better or dont mean nothing?

• @mushy_GLX
    @mushy_GLX 3 года назад

Hi mate, do you know if you can take an image out from the video?

• @jolamulder4176
    @jolamulder4176 2 года назад

So I bought this one to to for my private pictures. I love how light and compact it is. Iam still figuring out this camera, my pro camera’s are Sony, and I would like to play with the double exposure. I watched a lot of YT movies but can’t figure it out. I follow step by step but the camera shows me complete something else. I dial it on the double exposure. Make a picture. Then the screen should say retry/oke en you hit oké and then you should be able to make the second picture. Not for me. It brings me into the menu. It frustrates my so much. Do you know as a Fuji diehard what I do wrong? Thank you!

• @RioPradipto
    @RioPradipto 7 лет назад +1

YESSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.. samyang/rokinon 12 mm

• @DecorStory
    @DecorStory 7 лет назад

This should be my next camera,.. just sold my Nikon D7000 (my first camera)..

• @Skilled7105
    @Skilled7105 7 лет назад +1

Hey Omar, I'm on a debate and do not know whether to choose the X-T20 over the X-T1 and vice versa. They're both cameras but the X-T1 seems to have better ergonomics. It can provide a battery grip and the EVF may be better. What do you think? Thanks in advance

• @gabzilla2809
    @gabzilla2809 7 лет назад

Hey omar just got the xt20 yesterday with 18-55mm and so far im getting famiar with it with the help of youre awesome videos. Thanks for that. And more thing where did you get the ysed rokinon?

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  7 лет назад

Awesome! Enjoy it! Used Amazon....for the used.

• @BenjaminKanarek
    @BenjaminKanarek 7 лет назад

Love your videos! :-)

• @irfantat6918
    @irfantat6918 6 лет назад +12

All Fujifilm cameras have a stupidity that I can never understand at all. The tripod thread! Why is the tripod thread on all Fujifilm cameras, always next to the battery compartment, why not under the optical axis? Who can tell me this?

• @olegasphoto
      @olegasphoto 5 лет назад

Irfan Tat I think on x-t3 it's in the right place

• @HelloWorld-zg3gs
    @HelloWorld-zg3gs 3 года назад

Is it normal for this camera not to use phase detect auto focus when shooting video in AF-C above F stop 13? I am having trouble focusing above that aperture.

• @ferossan
    @ferossan 7 лет назад +2

Y dónde están los links? ;-)
    Where are the links? At least the one for the new lens. BTW, great videos! I like your style and humor. Thumbs Up.

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  7 лет назад +1

Fernando Ossandon gracias. Added.

• @frankfavale3872
    @frankfavale3872 7 лет назад

another great video.

• @PremJay
    @PremJay 5 лет назад

nice pictures on your site omar. love them. also, i have the same problem with my xpro2 fuji. sometimes the buttons lock up and they dont respond. i switch off and on

• @GoranMatohanac
    @GoranMatohanac 7 лет назад

Great to see you making another video (been missing them)
    Really looking forward to see your review on the Samyang lens...Keep up the good work (that's basically me saying that I want to learn more from you);)

• @daviddiazgarcia3557
    @daviddiazgarcia3557 5 лет назад

Hola! Que opinas acerca de configurar la estabilización de imagen en continuo o sólo en disparo? Sólo disparo ahorra batería? Gracias

• @thomashill5768
    @thomashill5768 7 лет назад +5

is that the 12mm f2? Been hearing good things about that lens...

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  7 лет назад +2

Thomas Hill testing now. Info soon.

• @BojanBojovic
    @BojanBojovic 6 лет назад

Hey Omar, could you please compare EVF size with some crop sensor Canon or Nikon?
    I am thinking about getting X-T20 but I do not know how big or small the EVF is.

• @piotrwazny842
    @piotrwazny842 6 лет назад

Will I see the difference in picture quality between Fuji X-T2 and Fuji X-T20 on the screen?

• @acegalilee2537
    @acegalilee2537 4 года назад

Hi sir omar, what software are you using to edit your images?

• @SueHutton
    @SueHutton Год назад

Will the new x-s20 supplant the x-t20?

• @alessandrocallea5373
    @alessandrocallea5373 7 лет назад

love your videos, thank you very much!

• @mikemc1009
    @mikemc1009 5 лет назад

Omar (or anyone else reading), if am using back button focusing while the camera is in Manual Focus, my eye af/face detection does not work. Am I doing something wrong?

• @marilynweare6639
    @marilynweare6639 7 лет назад +1

Thanks. This is great info. Question: What button did you use to do your quick zoom in when you were checking focus?

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  7 лет назад +3

Marilyn Weare it's called MF focus assist in the AF menu.

• @mjoshi123
    @mjoshi123 5 лет назад +1

what is that red shutter button on your x-t20 ? where is link for purchase ?

• @ShabinAhmed
      @ShabinAhmed 5 лет назад

I too can't find the link

• @nickfanzo
      @nickfanzo 5 лет назад

They’re on amazon

• @jaistealth
    @jaistealth 6 лет назад

In automode cant we use electronic shtr and make it completely silent ?

• @MrNfury8
    @MrNfury8 4 года назад

I set the FN button as my 'auto' focus in manual mode.
    Manual shoot and AF within a few millimeters #lush

• @ejaymanalang1690
    @ejaymanalang1690 7 лет назад

Hi Omar have you tried tethering using lightroom with XT20 or other apps

• @DanClapp
    @DanClapp 20 дней назад

My xt-20 resets every time I take out the battery :(

• @adriansnetwork
    @adriansnetwork 7 лет назад

Great channel! Just found you on RUclips and I like what I see! I'm having a very, very hard time to choose between the Fujifilm XT-20 and the Panasonic G85. I both take pictures and shoot video, but 65% of times I shoot video. I really like the IBIS of the G85 but the APS-C sized sensor on the XT-20 is tempting. I want the best low light performance and the least noise in high iso, together with the best dynamic range. From what I have heard, the Fuji takes wonderful pictures and the design/formfactor is good but is the G85 so much better in the video department that I need to sacrifice the sensor size, the design, the higher megapixel count and not to mention the excellent kit lens that comes with the XT-20? I am not the kind of guy that wants to have several lenses and the 18-55 from Fuji seems to have my desired range in a small package together with good sharpness and good aperture. It feels like I would want to upgrade the 12-60 mm kit lens from the G85 because of it's mediocre aperture and that would be costlier for me in the long run. Is the Xt-2 worth it for oversampling? Is the line skipping really that noticeable on the XT-20?

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  7 лет назад

The choice was easy for me because I'm a stills guy...video is bonus. From what I've seen at my events, many videographers are in the Sony or GH4/GH5 camp. For me, the 4k video of the Fuji X-T20 is out of this world on my 65" LG 4K TV.....but your uses may differ than mine. Good luck

• @jimmynx1
    @jimmynx1 7 лет назад

Thx for the vid. I am thinking about buying the x-t20. I can't justify the extra cost for the x-t2. Any regrets with the x-t20 and do you recommend this over the x-t2 for long term use or should I just go with the x-t2?

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  7 лет назад

Jim Ng I also couldn't justify the price jump. Same sensor and I rarely shoot in the rain. If I start doing pro work with Fuji I will need the x t2 dual card slot.

• @EJKelly
    @EJKelly 3 года назад

Hi Omar. My xt20 has a ghost. The compensation meter constantly reads -5. I've changed lenses, the card, changed iso compensation dial settings, etc
    It's perplexing, because when I set to auto, the photos are exposed exposed correctly. In any other mode, the playback and the actual photos are way under exposed. Any ideas? If not you anyone here can help? Thanks

• @alexlovesjapan
    @alexlovesjapan 7 лет назад

Nice vid! What was the Rokinon you had at the start? Was it the 8 or 12? Pics looks so good! Have used these lenses before and love them!

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  7 лет назад +1

alexlovesjapan the 12mm. Love it.

• @alexlovesjapan
      @alexlovesjapan 7 лет назад

Omar Gonzalez Photography Nice! The 8mm fisheye was absolutely perfect for the street style I like to shoot. They come under different brand names. I had a Samyang.

• @Suriprofz
    @Suriprofz 5 лет назад

Great video! Thanks for all the information. Just got the x-t20 and the 18-50mm

• @kaylasmith7849
    @kaylasmith7849 2 года назад

Hi! Thank you for making these videos! I’m new to photography. I purchased this lens for my fujifilm xt20 but when I put it on it does not allow me to take a photo. Could you advise me on what I need to do to have it shoot? 😅

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  2 года назад +1

Settings “shoot without lens”. Turn on

• @michaellundphotography
    @michaellundphotography 7 лет назад

Thats weird, your green light was on when it froze too, like it was trying to do something... Ive never had that happen! Maybe its a card issue? Try formatting it? Do you have the latest firmware for both body and lens? Thats all I got LOL

• @dontexasperate
    @dontexasperate 4 года назад

Omar, how does the C in exposure compensation dial work? thanks!

• @robertcudlipp3832
    @robertcudlipp3832 5 лет назад

Omar, like your video. Am totally new to all things Fuji. For me, but seemingly not for others, thought you went through how you like to set up toooo quickly.
    You said , for stills, you prefer aperture. Fine, but you didn't state you have to take the camera off auto to do this. Possibly an obvious point to many, but not me. Will chase other of your videos where you may explain the mega basics.

• @ogonzilla
      @ogonzilla  5 лет назад

Robert Cudlipp ah yes. Sorry about that. Some my brain misses a step. Glad you figured it out!!

• @Ryra67
    @Ryra67 7 лет назад

Did you upgrade the firmware of the camera?

• @anubhavsingh9049
    @anubhavsingh9049 6 лет назад

Fuji x-t20 is good for bird photography???

• @MaDaMePuZzLeDrEaM
    @MaDaMePuZzLeDrEaM 5 лет назад

How can you put the small histogram on the bottom right of your display?

• @jahedb
    @jahedb 6 лет назад

hey...shot for all the wicked vids...would like your opinion and/or experience with shooting the t20 with a hoodman loupe or similar? Greeting from South Africa!

• @Samsterdude1
    @Samsterdude1 7 лет назад +1

Does the camera come with the lense hood?

• @bunkermagnus
    @bunkermagnus 6 лет назад

Hi Omar, I like your videos, just wanted to let you know that the link you provide to the grip that's similar to yours is defunct. Peace!

• @n.hadhariroslan4643
    @n.hadhariroslan4643 7 лет назад +1

do a review on the rokinon please sifu xt20