Replacing the screen Samsung Tab A7 SM-T500

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 10 сен 2024

Комментарии • 33

• @IsaacNewtongue
    @IsaacNewtongue Год назад +3

I don't know if anyone else has commented this, but you should not have warmed up the back side. You put the battery at risk of puffing up or rupturing. A blow dryer or heat gun would accomplish the same thing.
    Also, you can coat the entire screen with clear packing tape or even wide masking tape. You can even do multiple layers if you're concerned about cutting yourself.

• @ericgarst7882
    @ericgarst7882 Год назад +10

There were so many mixed reviews I was a little scared to buy this.-I work 10 hour shifts ruclips.net/user/postUgkxAxiUS5CgVC3j8FwNOHt037zhsquGQpXv and I can watch lectures, jam out, and read articles all day and only use 30-40% of the battery.-The screen is beautiful and the touch is accurate-The camera is on the edge, making this perfect for Zoom calls (I also have the keyboard with the back piece)-It's super thin. The bulk of my iPad kept me from using it often-I never realized how lazy I was until this pencil. The button and flick action (volume up and down, next and back) mean I can kick back without having to lean forward to make changes. I feel like a witch.Only 1 real complaint if it can even be called that, it comes with one background in like 6 colors. It's easy enough to find new ones... but why so stingy?

• @deanc.hanley9948
    @deanc.hanley9948 6 месяцев назад +1

Excellent tip to apply pressure to the drying glue.

• @runlarryrun77
    @runlarryrun77 2 года назад +5

This is very helpful, thank you. I bought one of these tablets & although it seems great the seller was dishonest, selling faulty items as "good as new". Mine works but needs a new screen. I know if I try to return the tablet the seller will get funny about it, so screen replacement seems like the only option. I'm so angry, but thanks to people like you there is hope.

• @JanSV
      @JanSV  2 года назад +1

You are welcome. Buying second hand. I do it also A lot. Its indeed not without risk. Greetings

• @kindasadpansexual3418
    @kindasadpansexual3418 2 года назад +3

I recently dropped my a7 onto concrete :( the screen is coming apart, and the headphone port is deformed. I will get a new one, but you make me want to try and replace the screen so i can sell it for more money. Thank you for the tutorial

• @naitikagarwal4644
      @naitikagarwal4644 2 года назад

Same my tab headphone jack also deformed

• @naitikagarwal4644
      @naitikagarwal4644 2 года назад

What u have done with your tab

• @kindasadpansexual3418
      @kindasadpansexual3418 2 года назад

@@naitikagarwal4644 I'm using bluetooth headphones to get around a deformed port :( my dad suggested putting something in to try and fix the shape, but that made it very worse

• @kindasadpansexual3418
      @kindasadpansexual3418 2 года назад

And I'm waiting for a screen replacement kit to arrive so I can fix the screen and sell it

• @shiloturri8407
    @shiloturri8407 Год назад

Thank you for this video! I was able to fix mine!

• @umaairashfaque2772
    @umaairashfaque2772 2 года назад +1

Can we change bezels and back plate of samsung tab.
    Screen is OK but back plate and bezels is damaged.
    And how much the whole process will cost approx.

• @JanSV
      @JanSV  2 года назад

Can’ t tell Jack. I don’ t know that is possible.

• @batjames20
    @batjames20 2 года назад +1

Good video. Helped me replace my A7 screen.

• @JanSV
      @JanSV  2 года назад +1

Hello, i am glad it helped you, I also just had some help from youtube to replace the alternator on my car, it's disassembled now, can order a new one. People that help each other. Magnificent

• @shanepark4534
    @shanepark4534 2 года назад +1

Why wouldn't you clear away the shattered glass before you put the new screen down in it? You say there was glass shards sticking to the new screens protective plastic cover? WTF am i watching. Mind blown.... Effin wow.... Ok, thank you. you've been very helpful.

• @JanSV
      @JanSV  2 года назад

I have Used the vacuüm cleaner to remove the shattered glass.

• @STOPPYSIGNY
    @STOPPYSIGNY 2 года назад

Hello, How much would those whole process cost? Including buying all the needed tools and screen.

• @JanSV
      @JanSV  2 года назад

Hello. About 85 to 95€

• @sarahlewis7226
    @sarahlewis7226 2 года назад +1

My screen won't turn on

• @aaneeshh
    @aaneeshh 2 года назад +1

Bro display nd touch price pls. I need to change

• @JanSV
      @JanSV  2 года назад

Hello, link below on the video. For where to buy. Greetings

• @TimWittwer
    @TimWittwer Год назад

Thank you for the instruction. Do you have an affiliate link to a site selling replacement displays? I would like you to share in the purchase.

• @JanSV
      @JanSV  Год назад

Hello tim, there is a link in the discription of the video.
      Greetings from belgium.
      Jan

• @JanSV
      @JanSV  Год назад

www.i-mania.nl/lcd-scherm-en-digitizer-volledige-assemblage-voor-samsung-galaxy-tab-a7-10-4-inch-2020-sm-t500-zwart.html

• @efrelynloyola7859
    @efrelynloyola7859 Год назад +1

tablet 🤩🤩🤩😀😀🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• @sarahlewis7226
    @sarahlewis7226 2 года назад

I follow instructions now screen doesn't turn on

• @JanSV
      @JanSV  2 года назад

Maybe A bad screen.

• @sarahlewis7226
      @sarahlewis7226 2 года назад

@@JanSV I disconnected the battery and tried to do factory reset and It won't work either. I think your probably right. Ebay crap haha

• @JanSV
      @JanSV  2 года назад

@@sarahlewis7226 The last screen digitizer i bought on ebay for a ipad mini was also not working flawless. Indeed a lot of crap over there.

• @JanSV
      @JanSV  2 года назад

@@sarahlewis7226 If you want to do the investment, you can buy it also over here. www.i-mania.nl/lcd-scherm-en-digitizer-volledige-assemblage-voor-samsung-galaxy-tab-a7-10-4-inch-2020-sm-t500-zwart.html

• @user-zg5od3re9t
    @user-zg5od3re9t Год назад +2

GOD THAT MUSIC IS HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!!! OUCH, hurts my ears. Otherwise great presentation. (screws not "bolts", and TAPE)

• @JanSV
      @JanSV  Год назад

Yep still a lot to learn with my english. Greetings.