Compact Folding ebike with a big-bike feel - DYU T1

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 14 мар 2024
  • This has to be one of the most affordable folding ebikes I have ever seen and such great quality too.
    The DYU T1 folding ebike has some really great features despite it being a very basic starter folding ebike. The no frills approach has really paid off and the way it looks & ride really shows that DYU spent some time getting this package just right.
    Get yours here while the sale is still on bit.ly/dyut1gj and use my discount code DYU-P to bring the price down even further. As this video goes live the discounts lower the price to just £759 offers end March 18th 2024.
    📣 Please LIKE & SHARE this video amongst friends and your social media
    👉 SUBSCRIBE for FREE ruclips.net/user/gadgetjohn?s...
    🚐 Check our Campervan gear page johnandmandy.uk/campervan/
    💻 My VanLife Mobile WiFi Setup • THE BEST MOBILE ROUTER...
    📡 Starlink Roam extensive review - • WORTH IT? - STARLINK R...
    🚲 My MiRider GB3 Folding Ebike • Mirider GB3 Review - T...
    𐃏 BFG K02 Tyre review • 10,000 MILE REVIEW of ...
    🔋 12V Electrics Guide • Advanced Offgrid 12v E...
    🚐 My Off Grid Campervan Electrical System • Is this the best Off G...
    👮🏼‍♀️ Campervan Security systems • Serious Campervan Secu...
    📲 Instagram / johnmandyuk
    The best way to ask Questions is via Instagram
    The view expressed in this video are my own and conclusion are drawn from my personal experience of the topic of this video. All comments are moderated before publication to ensure the discussion remains centred on the content of this video. Spam, trolling, abuse and coarse language comments are deleted to keep the channel friendly towards everyone, as well as anything off-topic including but not limited to religion, politics, social / environmental / other activism, beliefs and causes, channel promotion, pandemics, media hatred, conspiracy theories and such like. Stay on topic and civil, please!
    #ad #ebike #campervan

Комментарии • 52

• @markmim5676

Thanks very much John appreciate help and quick response

• @plove523

I had the weight issue with my first ebike. I thought I could wrangle 65 lbs into my rv alone. At 73 and fluffy-not-firm, it was a struggle. I got a light weight 45 lb ebike and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Don't get me wrong, wrangling the thing folded is cumbersome, but I don't feel like calling the paramedics after I store it.

• @GeoffAnthonyClinics

Excellent! Thanks John. 👍😀☘️

• @AC_Milan1899
    @AC_Milan1899 19 часов назад

This looks really good, loving the easily accessible battery. Mulling over getting this or the Engwe P20. This one has gears which is a massive dealbreaker.

• @DA11NOON

Great vlog John 👍

• @geoffcampbell7846

Another great bike review John, and its clear you like that bike alot. I think its probably a really good size bike for the average van user. Small, easy to pack and accommodate, and gets you out snd about without to much effort, and at that price, a reall bargin too. You didn't mention the size of rider its suitable for, so I'd be checking the specs to see if would work for both a tall (over 6ft) and a shorter rider in the 5ft area. Still, i think its a brilliantly simple take on an Ebike and one I'd not heard of, so cheers. Just wondering if it will pass the Stelvio test? Take care, best wishes to both. 👋🇬🇧🇺🇦🇪🇺

• @marcgransden1566

Excellent review John! We are looking at an e-bike for my wife and I at the moment and find it a minefield!

• @wpl-lifemusiceverything3090

Always enjoy these review vlogs John. 👍🏻❤️

• @vivienne3757

Thanks for the review, think you should open a bike shop😂😂

• @juliahutchinson4542

Thanks John for this review.

• @susangoodall5037

Good looking bike John 👍

• @MatthewsBrother

Hi John, went to the Yorkshire motorhome show the other day and saw a 17 kg folding e bike carbon frame, called GRON, only problem is it was £3k 😱

• @jackiestokes6502

Hi john. I’m looking for a new E- Bike as ours are just too heavy to lift, though they are great bikes …At the moment we’ve got his and her’s Raleigh bikes which I’m trying to sell.. my husband has only used it once!! we brought in them in 2019, that did cost around £1.500. Each!! That bike does look great.. and certainly is a lot lighter than my RALEIGH.. thank you for the review 😊😊

• @CJ-ew8df

John, slightly off topic. Where did you get your bull bars for the van? I'm struggling to find any that don't obstruct the number plate and yours look perfect. Many thanks!

• @sallydacre438

Great review John, just wondering if you've looked at the ADO AIR 20? I wish they'd give you one to review.

• @SimonLuck-ol5dq

Hi - Great review, I have a question - can you fit a rear bike rack to it?

• @maddavvid2339

Good morning John, just wondering Do you sell all the excess stuff you don’t need and if so where do you sell them? Many thanks ❤️💙

• @travellingtaylors8352

Hi John, we have the mirider gb3 and are looking to get a second one so we don’t all fight over the mirider. Now you’ve had this a while would you still recommend it over another mirider. The cost of this is really attractive. Any updated view would be very much appreciated

• @andysteele5707

The Engwe pro yeah that's heavy. Folds OK but bit pointless because so heavy to lift lol

• @gibletthevan1694

It looks great, I’d need to check load capacity tho as I’m a chunky girl