Just another FLSUN V400 review, but why now? What about S1, T1?

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 10 окт 2024

Комментарии • 6

• @timhoover1416
    @timhoover1416 19 минут назад

Thanks for the review. I appreciate your honesty and integrity in reviewing this printer. I think some content creators seem to walk on egg shells and sugarcoat the issues to stay in good with the manufacturers.

• @laydnbeats
    @laydnbeats 2 часа назад

Would be awesome to see if the V400 effector is compatible with the SR. It would make such a big difference

• @NickBR57
    @NickBR57 2 часа назад +1

Hi Igor
    Interesting. My experiences of FLSun longer-term have been poor, with reliability being a real issue.
    While drltas ate fun to watch, for real applications I would buy Bambu every time.
    More reliable out-of-the-box print profiles, betyer quality prints and more dimensional accuracy are all benefits that far outweigh watching a delta in real life

• @KToMmi
    @KToMmi 3 часа назад

I am interested in a video about the S1 because those features look interesting.
    Also, knowing that you have access to both Bambu A1 and P1P, I would be very curious to see the A1's active flow compensation in action. Maybe set up some quick flow tests between A1 and P1P and see if the A1 does better, or it's just a marketing gimmick? What do you think?

• @daliasprints9798
    @daliasprints9798 3 часа назад

Team delta!

• @johndevires5911
    @johndevires5911 Час назад

At work I have a V400 and a Creality K1 max. Nobody ever wants to use the V400, always prefer the K1.