Side bed in 660cm motorhome : Burstner Nexxo Time T660

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 14 окт 2024

Комментарии • 16

• @alanimals
    @alanimals 4 года назад +1

The bedroom and shower room look very claustrophobic although it's got light coloured furniture and upholstery. Good vid Al.

• @akmorf6609
    @akmorf6609 4 года назад +3

First one was nice. I think there should be more motorhomes around with 2 people in mind. Theres so many motorhomes spending available space with 2 double beds.
    Btw this is a nice place u are now with so many available motorhomes.Personaly i'm more interested in a used one, rather than a new.
    Although this couple of years that i'm interested in motorhomes,i've yet to see a motorhome layout the way i have it in my mind.

• @chriskordistos6404
    @chriskordistos6404 4 года назад +1

I like the Burstner-the first one but I also liked the one with the twin bed layout. Thanks for filming!

• @crowolf65
    @crowolf65 4 года назад +1

I like the corner bed, nice size washroom.

• @sybilyap7949
    @sybilyap7949 4 года назад +1

Thank you too for sharing your passion.

• @royeirikandreassen6032
    @royeirikandreassen6032 4 года назад +1

The first car was like new, I wonder how previous owners use the car? Do they sit and sleep outside the car at campsites, and prepare the food on a barbecue and use the toilets at the campsite? for many of the used cars you show it is not possible to see has been used, can not say that after a year my car looks unused, there are some traces of me when it comes to using the car. A riddle for me this. The other cars you could see were a little back in time, but nice cars. Nice video again Alan

• @deborahdoesscrap
    @deborahdoesscrap 4 года назад +1

I really loved the first one but just wish they would make something similar in the US. If they did it would likely be double the price. I could definitely live in something like that.

• @marklittler784
    @marklittler784 4 года назад +2

When the water comes up through the plug hole start worrying 😃

• @marklittler784
    @marklittler784 4 года назад +1

The Burstner is quite light inside suppose you could balance it out with a few prints like the Mona Lisa, the Haytwain and when did you last see your father.

• @joeyng1282
    @joeyng1282 4 года назад +1

Perfect!

• @marklittler784

Looks like they buy them and are too frightened to use them looooooool

• @marklittler784

Go on be a glutton for punishment tell us all the extras you get 😃

• @JT-qi1wk
    @JT-qi1wk 4 года назад

14th