《🎧聽故事學英語:遊樂園一日》|A Day in the Amusement Park|快速提高英語聽力和閱讀能力+生詞總匯

Поделиться
HTML-код
  • Опубликовано: 13 янв 2025

Комментарии • 4

  • @沉浸式英語
    @沉浸式英語  4 дня назад

    Last Saturday, I went to the 【amusement park】 with my friends.
    上週六,我和朋友們去了【遊樂園】。
    The weather was sunny, and the sky was very blue.
    天氣晴朗,天空一片蔚藍。
    We arrived at the park early in the morning.
    我們一大早就到了這個遊樂園。
    The entrance was decorated with 【colorful】 balloons.
    入口處用【五顏六色】的氣球裝飾著。
    We bought our tickets and walked inside 【excitedly】.
    我們買了票,並【興奮地】走進去。
    The first ride we saw was the giant 【Ferris wheel】.
    我們看到的第一個遊樂設施是巨大的【摩天輪】。
    It was so tall that it touched the clouds.
    它高得似乎碰到了雲朵。
    My friend Lisa was afraid of 【heights】.
    我的朋友Lisa害怕【高處】。
    She decided to wait while we rode the Ferris wheel.
    我們坐摩天輪時,她決定在旁邊等著。
    I sat in a small cabin with my friend Tom.
    我和我的朋友Tom坐在一個小小的座艙裡。
    The view from the top was absolutely 【amazing】.
    從頂端看到的景色真是【令人驚嘆】。
    We could see the entire amusement park below us.
    我們可以看到腳下的整個遊樂園。
    After the Ferris wheel, we tried the 【roller coaster】.
    坐完摩天輪後,我們試了【雲霄飛車】。
    The roller coaster had 【loops】 and 【sharp turns】.
    雲霄飛車有【迴圈】和【急轉彎】。
    It moved very fast, and I 【screamed】 loudly.
    它跑得非常快,我大聲尖叫。
    My heart was beating quickly when the ride ended.
    遊樂設施結束時,我的心跳得很快。
    Next, we bought some snacks from a food stall.
    接著,我們在小吃攤買了一些零食。
    I got some 【popcorn】, and Lisa bought a hot dog.
    我買了【爆米花】,而Lisa買了一個熱狗。
    Tom tried 【cotton candy】 for the first time.
    Tom第一次嘗試了【棉花糖】。
    The cotton candy was pink and very sweet.
    這棉花糖是粉紅色的,非常甜。
    After our snack, we played some fun 【carnival】 games.
    吃完零食後,我們玩了一些有趣的【嘉年華】遊戲。
    I tried to win a teddy bear in a ring 【toss game】.
    我在【套圈遊戲】中試圖贏得一隻泰迪熊。
    It was harder than it looked, and I didn't win.
    這比看起來要困難,我沒能贏。
    Tom played a shooting game and won a small 【prize】.
    Tom玩了一個射擊遊戲並贏得了一個小【獎品】。
    Lisa wanted to ride the 【bumper cars】 next.
    Lisa接下來想玩【碰碰車】。
    We all got in different cars and drove around.
    我們每個人都上了不同的車,四處開著。
    I bumped into Tom's car, and we both laughed.
    我撞上了Tom的車,我們都笑了。
    Lisa was very good at avoiding other cars.
    Lisa很擅長避開其他的車。
    After the bumper cars, we went to the haunted house.
    玩完碰碰車後,我們去了鬼屋。
    The haunted house was dark and full of 【spooky】 sounds.
    鬼屋裡又黑又充滿了【詭異的】聲音。
    A skeleton popped out and scared me.
    一個骷髏突然冒出來嚇到了我。
    Lisa screamed when she saw a ghost figure.
    Lisa看到一個鬼影時尖叫了。
    Tom laughed because he wasn't scared at all.
    Tom笑了,因為他一點也不害怕。
    When we came out, the sun was shining brightly.
    當我們出來時,陽光正燦爛地照耀著。
    We decided to try the spinning 【teacups】 ride.
    我們決定試試旋轉【茶杯】遊樂設施。
    The teacups spun very fast, and I felt 【dizzy】.
    茶杯轉得非常快,我感到【頭暈】。
    Lisa said she felt sick and needed a rest.
    Lisa說她感到不舒服,需要休息。
    We sat on a bench and drank some cold 【lemonade】.
    我們坐在長椅上,喝了一些冰涼的【檸檬水】。
    The lemonade was 【refreshing】 and helped us cool down.
    檸檬水非常【提神】,幫助我們降溫。
    After resting, we went to the pirate ship ride.
    休息過後,我們去坐了海盜船。
    The pirate ship swung back and forth like a 【pendulum】.
    海盜船像【鐘擺】一樣來回擺動。
    It felt like we were flying into the sky.
    感覺我們像是在飛向天空。
    I held on tightly because I was a little scared.
    我緊緊抓住,因為我有點害怕。
    Tom said it was his favorite ride of the day.
    Tom說這是他今天最喜歡的遊樂設施。
    In the afternoon, we visited the water park section.
    下午,我們去了水上樂園區。
    There was a big water slide with a long line.
    那裡有一個大滑水道,隊伍排得很長。
    We waited 【patiently】 for our turn to slide down.
    我們【耐心地】等待輪到我們滑下去。
    The water was cold but very fun to splash in.
    水很冷,但玩水非常有趣。
    Lisa and I raced each other down the slide.
    我和Lisa在滑水道上比賽。
    She won because she was faster than me.
    她贏了,因為她比我快。
    After the water park, we watched a 【magic show】.
    玩完水上樂園,我們看了一場【魔術表演】。
    The 【magician】 pulled a rabbit out of his hat.
    【魔術師】從他的帽子裡拉出了一隻兔子。
    He also made a coin disappear and reappear.
    他還讓一枚硬幣消失又出現。
    The audience 【clapped】 loudly at the end of the show.
    表演結束時,觀眾們熱烈【鼓掌】。
    As the sun began to set, we rode the Ferris wheel again.
    當太陽開始落下時,我們又坐了一次摩天輪。
    This time, the view was even more beautiful.
    這次,景色更加美麗。
    The sky was orange and pink from the sunset.
    天空因落日而變成橙色和粉色。
    We took some photos to remember the fun day.
    我們拍了一些照片來記住這愉快的一天。
    Finally, we said goodbye to the amusement park.
    最後,我們向遊樂園告別。
    It was an 【unforgettable】 day, and we all had so much fun!
    這是【難忘的】一天,我們都玩得非常開心!

  • @toohow3466
    @toohow3466 Месяц назад

    This is a great educational material, I learned vocabulary naturally 🎉❤

  • @启明星的尘沙
    @启明星的尘沙 Месяц назад

    有交流群吗